airdvr

Freak Brothers the movie

Man I can't believe we used to wear those cut off jeans right up to our asses.

I didn't mind :)

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

airdvr

That's been going around FB for a week or so, when I saw it I kinda got choked up a bit.

30 years ago...so much was different - yet so many things are still the same.

Definitely a MOST interesting time to be a part of this sport! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hi airdive,
Let's go,"Freak Flyin'!!" 'Seems like yesterday only I don't wanna' do the math an' figger' out how long ago it really was?? Time sure flyz' when yer' havin' fun!! 'Didn't even know till I saw the movie the first time, that's "Sweet Sally" flyin' up an' doin' a side dock on me an' she's geekin' the camera!! How many faces do you recognize in the movie that are no longer with us???? Too many have gone on.

Freak Brother 1495
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I remember being at 'Snore back in the early 80's when Tom Sanders was flying around with great skill on his back filming formations...

"Someday everything will 'flip' and everybody will be flying that way"

I thought he was nuts...Opps, sorry Tom! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

councilman24

Just show a newbie the size of the 3 door and they'll piss their panties.;)

Hi Terry,
Hahahahahahaahahahahhahah!!!!!!!!hehehehehe,ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! Never mind the "3 Door," show em' a "Beech 18 Door," the round one not the cargo door!!!! and a bunch of jumpers in French Boots, Pioneer double zipper jumpsuits, Bell Helmits, B-4 Backpaks with ParaCommanders and a T-10A Chest reserve all "behind" the door getting ready to do a "10-MAN SPEED STAR!!" Hehehehehe!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi bill,

a "Beech 18 Door," the round one not the cargo door - - - jumpers in French Boots, Pioneer double zipper jumpsuits, Bell Helmits, B-4 Backpaks with ParaCommanders and a T-10A Chest reserve all "behind" the door getting ready

There were two types of jumpers then; those that had been injured during exiting and those that will be injured during exiting.

B|

JerryBaumchen