Amanda18

Unusual facts about skydiving

If one hundred skydivers were all wearing balloon suits on a successful formation dive, ie, all hooked up in freefall, they could land safely without the use of a parachute.

(Don't drop a grip!)

Pete

(It may require two hundred balloon suits. I forgot. First try one
hundred. If I'm wrong, go for two hundred)

...already GOT that tee-shirt! B|;)

It says "I'm the smart one! I let go and pulled!
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

If one hundred skydivers were all wearing balloon suits on a successful formation dive, ie, all hooked up in freefall, they could land safely without the use of a parachute.

(Don't drop a grip!)

Pete

(Don't drop a grip!)

Pete

Huh?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

(Don't drop a grip!)

Pete

Apparently the sport changed considerably when I wasn't looking...seems it's no longer funny to purposely go low on an 8way and toss out a red bandana ?~!
:o

...WHO KNEW! >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

(Don't drop a grip!)

Pete

Apparently the sport changed considerably when I wasn't looking...seems it's no longer funny to purposely go low on an 8way and toss out a red bandana ?~!
:o

...WHO KNEW! >:(

Damn PC society,,, wait , not what I meant, but then again, why not? PC is PC, right? Or something like that!
:ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

DB Cooper "skyjacking" was a government-orchestrated hoax designed to divert attention from it's conduct of the Vietnam war, and to besmirch the character of all skydivers in the eyes of the US public.

:ph34r:;) SHHHHHHH!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

DB Cooper "skyjacking" was a government-orchestrated hoax designed to divert attention from it's conduct of the Vietnam war, and to besmirch the character of all skydivers in the eyes of the US public.

Skydivers didn't need any help with the besmirching back then...

Did BK Knoss.... Share with you???

1. There ain't no gravity. The earth sucks; we fall.

2. Alternate theory: the earth is an ass-hole magnet. Feel pull?

3. In important skill test is pulling your ripcord. It is especially important to pull prior to impact.

4. Eco-friendly BASE jumpers will wear a hydration-pack backwards on a jump. It is filled with the eco-friendly cleaner Simple Green. Being on your chest, the pack should burst open when you frap. Come the next rain and Mother nature will tidy up your messy splash and gore with pure rain water. Voila! a clean impact point! Also because it has phosphates, the simple green + your body fluids nurture the plants! GO GREEN!!

5. Timing is key: Doing a Free fall before year 1911 will kill you: Prior to 1911 any person falling free would instantly lose consciousness. Live tests were avoided to avoid dead testers. However Since it was a 'known' scientific ‘fact’ that falling over 300 feet rendered you unconscious and incapable, there wasn't a long line of people anxiously wanting a ripcord for delayed free falls. To compensate, bicycles were invented.
Pat Works nee Madden Travis Works, Jr .B1575, C1798, D1813, Star Crest Solo#1, USPA#189,

Correct: However, 1) it must be a wedge-shaped formation
2) 6 key people must wear skateboards on their chest
3) Pick an uncluttered landing spot. Avoid highways and cemetery
Pat Works nee Madden Travis Works, Jr .B1575, C1798, D1813, Star Crest Solo#1, USPA#189,

I find it hard to believe that through three pages of responses, nobody bothered to mention that skydivers are also very gifted breast examiners! Somewhat like palm reading, but boobie reading.

So, that being said Amanda, we require a minimum of one standing frontal nude above the waist (total nude is also acceptable) of yourself. Please also include a copy of today's local newspaper, not to obscure breasts, for verification.

Again, we're all professionals here, no need to be embarrassed.

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ