kallend

Freak Brother Reunion

***Got this today from Jeanie:

Skydive Chicago is celebrating its 20th Anniversary and what a way to celebrate than to bring together the brotherhood/sisterhood at Summerfest!

The evolution from the Freak Brother Convention to the World Skydiving Convention brings us to Summerfest, and it only seems appropriate to bring everyone together to celebrate. So bring on the stories, bust out your Freak Brother schwag and get initiated into the Freak Brother Faternity!!!

For more information on the event, stay tuned to this event page. To learn more about the Freak Brothers, go to
www.freak-brother.com.

Dates: July 27, 2013 at 9:00am until July 28, 2013 at 11:00pm

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Freaks 'R US! . . . . Freaks 'R U!

The family-tree branch from the SCR Brotherhood to Freak Brothers is 1:1 - - -
meaning Father-to-Son.
Brothers, co-fly our crystal sky.
That bed shared, We, eagles all,
flock.

Gathered, We shall fly air only angels have walked.

Got wings? Capture the sky?

Yep. Freak Brothers know why.

Capture the sky, kiss it for me;

Share memory.

FB 61

kallend

...Dates: July 27, 2013 at 9:00am until July 28, 2013 at 11:00pm

Damn! The USPA BOD meeting is that weekend. Well, you can guess which event I would rather be at. Perhaps I will see some of the people the next weekend since Summerfest will still be going on.

I didn't count, but the stage was full for the photos. There are some photos on Facebook already and I'm sure there will be more. I took a number of shots, but have not done the download or post processing yet. When I get them done, I'll drop a link in here for you. Saw at least 10 FB brothers I hadn't seen in 38 years :)
Edited to add: In one of the group photos on Facebook, it looks like about 85 of us.

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Hey, Cicero, as FB #3 you shoulda been there! Fedo took the prize with FB #17. Jan's #30 made her low number Lady. Pirate jumps there a LOT with many friends. The Nelson family all are doing well and looking good. Missy is on a health trip w/ over 15,000 leaps. Rook is 6+feet tall and has something like 30,000 jumps. Jeanie is looking and doing fine. They are running a nice operation! Jim Baron and Lou did Mexican with the Federman's and us.... I'd forgotten that Aurora, Il. is more a city than a town. Cheers!
Pat Works nee Madden Travis Works, Jr .B1575, C1798, D1813, Star Crest Solo#1, USPA#189,

jumpwally

Hey buddy,,,where's the link or pics ? thanks...:P;)B|

Yikes... Ok, I have them on my PC at home, just have to upload to Flickr and post the link. I'll try to get to it by the weekend, but feel free to keep bugging me about it if you don't see my post :|

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519