patworks

The Sky of our Earth

Masters of Eye-Sky. The Sky of our Earth: Images

-- The sky of our earth presents pictorial images that few eyes ken. Just pilots, parachutists, and balloonists share grandeur that light sky halls: chasms of caverns of tumbling vertical expanses.

Apart from a camera, only a mind’s eye reveals such eye candy. These treats aerial photographers capture. Sometimes….. to ignite your mind. BLAM! Captured!

Blaze of glory, sky fantasy mural, magic moments of air-sky-earth-skydiver out shine perfect diamonds with God's Glory. Magnificent images. Gone forever. Invisible; non existent, except in your mind's eye.... and IF and when Masters of aerial Skydive photography flew, knew, and captured that fleeting microsecond of perfection. If. If then, via image capture sky-moves grow.

Wonder?
Think of Star Crest yesterdays, record-ways, night dives; free-flys, and blots that filled skies with 'impossible' numbers.

Bottom line: To honor masters of sky art is imperative.
Why? Otherwise, be invisible.

Honor those who foster the dream you fly: Ray Cottingham, Jerry Irwin, Craig O'Brien (OB), Rande Deluca, Michael McGowan, Norman Kent, Tom Sanders…….

Respect

Pat: That is how I felt about skydiving / filming, /trying new things,/ etc etc, since the day I made my first jump over 50 yrs ago.

My first camera jump was on my 19th jump, and my first movie camera jump was # 22. No one else in Canada was doing it, so I had a clear field to do, or at least try something new.

Unfortunately, I gave much of my filming and still photography away, but there is still enough to remind me of the days of close calls, filming at night , and so on, to let anyone interested that I at one time, owned the sky, and my finger prints are on a few clouds .

Thanks for the reminder, it is well put, and I hope newbies can get something from it.

regards

Bill Cole D-41 canada,