Lexifir

Parachuting History - Graduation Video

Hi All.... Hope this belongs here rather than in the general chat

I've just completed my university degree, and for the final major project I decided to do a short Doc on Parachute history.
It's based on UK history, but there are common historical moments that apply to all parachuting...

The link is just below and plays in YouTube, I hope that people will enjoy it. If you do, please feel free to leave a comment and give it the thumbs up.

VIDEO LINK
(Please leave a thumbs up or comment if you like it, thanks)

10 Minutes wasn't enough to get any way near all the information I researched into the piece, but I've tried to put some of the really interesting pieces in ....
For example, I was pretty amazed that there have been around 100 clubs that have operated in the UK!

Hope you enjoy it. Comments and feedback really appreciated on the YouTube site.
Thanks.

Blair

Thanks so far to all who have viewed, rated or commented.
It has only been up 4 days, and has had over 1,000 views, plus the response from people is great....
Definitely more productions to be made now, I'm glad people are getting something out of this....

Thanks all.

Blair.