jackwallace

Collectable or car cover?

Buddy of mine is going through a dead friends stuff and found a couple rigs. One is an SST with a Tri-con in it. Its been packed since 1981. He thiinks there is a square in the main. I would figure its a starto star. This of any interest to any of you guys that collect this stuff? Rather someone have it that would collect it than it end up a car cover.
There's another rig in a box, never used, he's suppose to check out this weekend.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316

Buddy of mine is going through a dead friends stuff and found a couple rigs. One is an SST with a Tri-con in it. Its been packed since 1981. He thiinks there is a square in the main. I would figure its a starto star. This of any interest to any of you guys that collect this stuff? Rather someone have it that would collect it than it end up a car cover.
There's another rig in a box, never used, he's suppose to check out this weekend.

Was the guy dead before your buddy started going through his stuff? Or was your buddy caught and the guy got dead in the ensuing fight to save his valuable gear?
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

The guy who's rig it was, was Ray MaGuire. You can read a little about him in the Blue Sky's stuff.
I know the SST opened cause he cut a main away on a team jump that got knocked open, then got in the star and fired the Tri-con.
Anybody near Reno that could go look at the stuff to check out what's there?
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316