GreenLight

Better Days In Skydiving

I quit jumping three years ago. Back in 75 I quit for twenty years, before returning to the sport. Both times I was losing interest. It just wasn't much fun any more....I keep hoping I can get that back.

The right people, and vibes are definitely needed. After my first break of twenty years, it took a reunion of old jumpers to get me in the air again. It was wonderful. I fell base for a formation. I loved every second of it, and I was hooked all over again. Ten years later, I have mostly lost interest.

I'm going to look up some old friends this summer, and I hope to get back in the air. I truly miss this sport. The passion is just gone!

It's good to talk to other old jumpers who understand.

I started skydiving in 79' and stopped after being unemployed and divorced. I got back into skydiving once I was able to land a job to support it in 2000. I had real nice gear.

On 7-7-7, it all came to a crashing halt after nose diving into the ground from 150 feet in my hangglider. I was too high to walk away from, and too low to deploy my emergency chute. This crash left me with two paralyzed legs.

I had a good run (no pun intended), but I have since sold all my gear for a steal.

I'm "getting used to getting used to it."

Pete

PS: If I got my legs back, I'd be at it again.

I quit jumping three years ago. Back in 75 I quit for twenty years, before returning to the sport. Both times I was losing interest. It just wasn't much fun any more....I keep hoping I can get that back.

The right people, and vibes are definitely needed. After my first break of twenty years, it took a reunion of old jumpers to get me in the air again. It was wonderful. I fell base for a formation. I loved every second of it, and I was hooked all over again. Ten years later, I have mostly lost interest.

I'm going to look up some old friends this summer, and I hope to get back in the air. I truly miss this sport. The passion is just gone!

It's good to talk to other old jumpers who understand.

You old fart! :P

Skydiving is like SEX...even when it's bad~ it's REALLY GREAT!! :):$B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

What's bad sex?

When you wake up next to a Wildebeeste, who is lying on one of your arms, asleep, and the only way to escape without waking it up is to quietly chew your own arm off.....and sneak away.
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

What's bad sex?

When you wake up next to a Wildebeeste, who is lying on one of your arms, asleep, and the only way to escape without waking it up is to quietly chew your own arm off.....and sneak away.

Or when you wake up in the morning...and there's a chewed off arm under ya. [:/]

...at least I kept her Rolex! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~