SCS422

Where are these guys

I'm ;looking at my BQM Star crest sheet for the night 16 man we made at Elsinore 12/8/73 and am wonder where they are all at.

Base Bruce Kruger
pin Bud Kruger
3rd Al Kruger
4th Ralph Johnson
5th Bob Nelson (RIP) A REAL good friend
6th Jim Wallace
7th Don Henderson (RIP)
8th Larry Ravlin
9th Jerry Kinley (RIP)
10th Steve Fielding (RIP) The Steve Fielding incentive plan "get in or go in)
11th Bill Stage (RIP)
12th Warren Frazier
13th Dave Wilds (RIP)
14TH Dennis Trepanier
15th Sam Marshall (I see him all the time)
16th Rick Taylor

Pics by M. Anderson Jenkins (RIP) A good buddy of mine
D4021, C8295, California Parachutist ID card #237, USPA ASO WE/10 7022 7202. Never did send my NSCR from '73 in but still have the old paper work filled out.

Bummer, Bill was our alternate on the "Wild's Bunch" 10 man speed star team when we went to the Nationals one year. Great guy to jump with and be around.
D4021, C8295, California Parachutist ID card #237, USPA ASO WE/10 7022 7202. Never did send my NSCR from '73 in but still have the old paper work filled out.

Yes, Al had two brothers that jumped and the three of them would put together a pretty quick 3 man so they were the base for the early stuff we did for Steve.

Bob Buquor memorial, I guess BBM would have been better.

I'm ;looking at my BQM Star crest sheet for the night 16 man we made at Elsinore 12/8/73 and am wonder where they are all at.

Base Bruce Kruger
pin Bud Kruger
3rd Al Kruger
4th Ralph Johnson
5th Bob Nelson (RIP) A REAL good friend
6th Jim Wallace
7th Don Henderson (RIP)
8th Larry Ravlin
9th Jerry Kinley (RIP)
10th Steve Fielding (RIP) The Steve Fielding incentive plan "get in or go in)
11th Bill Stage (RIP)
12th Warren Frazier
13th Dave Wilds (RIP)
14TH Dennis Trepanier
15th Sam Marshall (I see him all the time)
16th Rick Taylor

Pics by M. Anderson Jenkins (RIP) A good buddy of mine

Bud Kruger

Lives in Glendora and still married to Sandy. Got busted up pretty good landing a homemade 9 cell during some big ways at Perris in the early 80’s. I see him quite a bit. He worked ground crew for Freedom Parachute up until just recently.

Dennis Trepanier

Has a spring manufacturing business in So. Cal. He lives in Canyon Country with his new wife and daughter. He hasn’t jumped in a few years.

Sparky

There is a 4th brother, Keith, that no one talks about. :)
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I wonder what happened to SCR#: 14365? It used to be in the data base, now it's gone. 14364 & 14366 is documented. I reckon 14365 got deleted?

Does it mean something to you (IE: Is it you or someone you know)? I do the database admin stuff for Bill and if something is missing or messed up, I'm sure I can get it straight for you.

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Bud is on FB as are lots of us from the 70's...Look me up Sandy Harper Calliham I have about 150+ Skydivers in my friend list. We're having lots of fun talkin' bout the good OLD days...

Hi Nice lady

Facebook:(

We started jumping in 68.

My Boss does facebook I'f she's ok with it I see if she can feiend you or whatever that stuff techno stuff is called.

Some of us seniors Can't keep up with you sweet young things ;)and the latest and greatest,

R.
s
One Jump Wonder

Larry,
I'm in Saint Louis, MO since 1974. Your post got me looking at my logbooks. My notes on the jump you mentioned indicate it was a 19-way organized by Fielding that built to 16, which tied the existing record at the time, with 17th on wrists when a grip was lost.

I have been out of the sport since 1981 except for a brief return in 2007 that ended with hip problems which required bilateral hip replacements, but I remember those good times with good friends.

Regards,
Ralph G. Johnson D-3017