anj4de

Paracommander Mk.1 all black!

Hi...

Just a quick heads up...there is a black PC on E-bay.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/270869852048?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Unfortunately I have no "funny money" left right now and I am too heavy for a 24ft one anyway...>:( Just bought a second SF-10A last month...

cheers
Uwe
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

-Leonardo da Vinci

Bitte sehr...:)
Would be nice if you could post some pictures of it once it is back where it belongs...an all black one must look really cool...

cheers
Uwe

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

-Leonardo da Vinci

Hey Beatnik.....

Can you post the pics you took of me under my all-black PC at Skydive Palatka? I can't get them small enough to post.

Edit to add: just checked my logbook - I used to own this canopy. Soild it about two years ago. This is the chute I referenced above...small world, huh?

Not yet. Been working on the loft and other things at the moment. It will probably be in the spring now maybe sooner. Will post pictures when it is jumped. I also have a Sierra that needs jumping and I need to see if anyone has photos of me jumping my Pioneer Hornet. Let me say that Hornet really stung!