jazzman412000

Old Timer Reminiscing

Hi everyone!

I have been having a mid-life crisis recently (just turned 52) and, naturally, in an attempt to reclaim lost youth have been thinking about the things I used to do when I was in my 20's. That's how I happened to stumble upon your great website.

I made my first jump in 1978 with a high school friend after we met Herb Graves Jr. at an air show in Lafayette, La.

We jumped together for the next 3 to 4 years and I ended up making 32 jumps. I stopped after I entered college and never made another jump. My friend went on and made many more jumps.

I was wondering is Herb Graves Jr. is still around...anyone know?

Thanks...and everyone have a great day!
Jazzman

Hi everyone!

I have been having a mid-life crisis recently (just turned 52) and, naturally, in an attempt to reclaim lost youth have been thinking about the things I used to do when I was in my 20's. That's how I happened to stumble upon your great website.

I made my first jump in 1978 with a high school friend after we met Herb Graves Jr. at an air show in Lafayette, La.

We jumped together for the next 3 to 4 years and I ended up making 32 jumps. I stopped after I entered college and never made another jump. My friend went on and made many more jumps.

I was wondering is Herb Graves Jr. is still around...anyone know?

Thanks...and everyone have a great day!
Jazzman

A quick search of the site reveals he is mentioned in 1 thread (other than this one): http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1469321;search_string=Herb%20Graves;#1469321

Not any help in finding him, but perhaps someone will know and help out here.

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519