hcsvader

Who has jumped at the Most dropzones

I'm not even in the running but there are some out there I've met who've jumped in all 50 states.

madjohn

I've met several people that have, but didn't somebody do it in a month or some ridiculously low amount of time a few years ago?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm not even in the running but there are some out there I've met who've jumped in all 50 states.

madjohn

I've met several people that have, but didn't somebody do it in a month or some ridiculously low amount of time a few years ago?

Hi Mr T

Ridiculous:)
IMO All it takes is some advance planning, There's probably even a "app for that", a sponsor or your own $$$$$. And a desire to be the first to raise funds for some worthy charity.

Driving from DZ to DZ. :S Basic math. Distance and time.

Plot the shortest route from DZ to DZ via air miles. Get the fastest airplane that the wanna be new record can buy or their sponsor can afford. (Lear jet :)]

A small support staff "of people" maybe a 3 plus rigs. and hit the big blue sky's.

New record set for shortest time largest number of DZ's on the planet in X days.

Virgin air guy, Balloon guy (fossit) etc I think thats how they set their own records. They mave have even used their own companies and others for sponsors ( cost of marketing).B|

Cost of raising funds for charity (some charity's spend up to LBWAG 50% for fund raising or it could be even higher.[shocked.]

Red bull could probably do it now. Or will do it whenever they decide its a worth their time for the additional Mkt share.

Big $$$ fast aiplanes and wild women, I can see a couple records set on the same record. Most new members too recieve a mi hi club membership for the same gal or guy while they set their Most DZ record.

Might even be able to charge the new mile high record attendee's a fee at least to cover the cost of medical supplies and fuel etc or it the jumper is lucky/unlucky enough maybe the new MN members can afford to pay for the whole eventB|[:/].

IMO there's nothing illegal immoral unethical about recouping the cost of doing bussines, raising money for charity, etc.

Of course some of this satire, Trust me it is not meant to offend the current/past and future jumping record holders, or charity events.

Record for most time in a tunnel in 48 hrs.

So get a websight, business card, letterhead, agent, producer and film crew & get to work ASAP.

I would do it myself but Mr Maddoff isn't returning my calls and he's a little behind with my monthly check.
One Jump Wonder

:D:D

Back in the 70's some college buds and I did four states in one day by car, in the 80's another friend and I 'tried' to do five states in one day with a Cessna, but we got 'distracted' in #2 AZ., and didn't leave for the weekend.

Umm...:$ Priorities change as you get older! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

We once had some guys who went skiing at Tahoe, jumped at Antioch DZ and went surfing in Santa Cruz all in the same day. There's probably other strings like that, too.

madjohn

Hi MJ

You cali dudes had some advantages over us hicks from the sticks in Ks/Mo. 3 state no problem with a car in one day but everything basicaly looked the same.

In PNW, oregon BC etc I've heard if the sun is out and it's not raining.:o.

Snow Skiing, jumping and boating is definatly doable. Due to our mild summer:) Our hi temp for today is appox 70 F.

Just the way some of us like it. No sweat.:)
One Jump Wonder

Also without too much time looking @ Logbooks I have about 1500 demos since early 1990's and average @ least 1/2 of those @ new places each year - real dropzones around 50 in 15 countries on 5 continents. Bandid jumps - well that could get me in trouble... ;) so I would guess getting up to the 1000 or so

The planet is your dropzone LOL
---------------------------------
www.skydiverustenburg.co.za
www.skydiveqatar.com