patworks

Brian Williams, SCR #8 laid up

News: Just heard From Brian Williams, SCR #8.
SCR awards launched 46 years ago when Brian entered the first-ever 8-man-star. ( At present 26,000+ have earned their Star Crest.)
Sorry to say our SCR #8 is ailing, saying, "My lungs are in bad shape. I just have no energy whatsoever. With any luck, I'll be around for a bit longer."
.............. Bad news travels like wildfire. Good News travels real slow. Lately, I'm hearing bad news, everywhere I go. - - - . - - - Blue Skies with black clouds....
. . . Everyone is a one-person star - if you want to build something bigger, you gotta do RW.

From Frank Pate "I don't know Brian, but being a wiz at math, I calculated he must have been in one of the first eight ways. I have a soft spot for skydivers, especially those with a few years under their belt, so give him my best wishes and thank him for setting a standard for me and about ten thousand others like me to achieve. SCR 586 (I think....)... As they say youth is wasted on the wrong people. Thanks Brian.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Linda Perrine Witte " It was good to see Brian Saturday. He had some good stories."
------------
Sandy Harper-Calliham Blue Skies to Brian.....XOXO
-----------------
Rico Torres Guerrero Hang in there Brian
--------------------

Pat, I missed Don's Memorial too. I called Perris and they said it was postponed til Apr 30....Sooooo I thought well, I'll go to the Ashdive on the 30th...Then Jan Meyer told me that night about Kevin Donnelly's death. She also said she posted pics of Dons Memorial...Man did I feel stupid..
Anyway here's a photo that Jan took of Jerry Bourquin and Brian Williams at the Memorial...
Maybe I'll see you on the 30th...
Sandy