rdufokker

DB Cooper it's own section

Could the managers of this site please give D.B. Cooper it's own section. When I look at the overall headings and it shows 45 new posts, only to click on Skydiving history and find that they all are under D.B. Cooper, it's a waste of time. Not to mention that the thread has evolved into "nothing to do with Cooper". Lock it or move it to it's own section PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Irony: "the History and Trivia section hijacked by the D.B. Cooper thread"

Set up a special section called "Morons and Whuffos Click Here".

No, we don't want it in Speaker's Corner, either :P

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Set up a special section called "Morons and Whuffos Click Here".

No, we don't want it in Speaker's Corner, either :P

Maybe in Skydivers with Disabilities?

Maybe under skydiving disciplines - a new discipline for "hijacking":ph34r:
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

It's so incredibly easy to just totally ignore the DBC forum. Why read it if you hate it? Skydivers are usually all about free speech, but apparently not on this topic. Is this forum dumb stupid and offensive? Yes, at times it is, but is that so unique?

The Cooper hijacking does have some arguable relevance to skydiving history and trivia, which is the forums stated subject. Sure we stray off topic, but so does every other forum on this website at times.

The DBC forum generates quite a bit of traffic for the website and traffic helps ad revenue. How many of those advoctaing killing the DBC forum give any money directly to dropzone.com?

There are forums I found that I don't like but I just ignore them. I don't plead for their extinguishment.

It's easy to just tune out. You don't have to kill everything that you don't like.

That's my 25 cents worth.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

...You don't have to kill everything that you don't like.

It's a testosterone thing.

I am still waiting for a certain someone to come back with information actualy from the DEATH Woods on how well Sasquatch is really hung.

There are forums I found that I don't like but I just ignore them. I don't plead for their extinguishment. It's easy to just tune out. You don't have to kill everything that you don't like.

Yep. The proposed cure is worse than the "problem". Once you open the floodgates, would everything that offends anyone be shuttled off to this special place?

At least DB Copper is somewhat still relevant.

All I see here ad nauseam is regurgitated crap.

Kap 3?

Jerry Bird?

Paradactyl?

Church Window PCs?

Piglet's?

Diapers?

Roger?

"What was is the lowest form of conversation."

~ Tony Soprano

NickD :)

Could the managers of this site please give D.B. Cooper it's own section. When I look at the overall headings and it shows 45 new posts, only to click on Skydiving history and find that they all are under D.B. Cooper, it's a waste of time. Not to mention that the thread has evolved into "nothing to do with Cooper". Lock it or move it to it's own section PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has it's own section. ONE thread. If you don't like it, then don't even open it.

As for this thread, it's now locked.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver