rapter

Don Henderson, SCR 7

Don Henderson suffered a severe stroke on Thursday, September 30th. He was taken to the hospital for an MRI, diagnosis, etc. but refused further treatment & is at home being cared for by a friend named Dave Casillas. This stroke caused Don to lose most of his ability to speak as well as motor functions on one side of his body. It's not known at this time if Don will recover any motor skills. Dave has asked people not to call, as Don can't converse with anyone. Dave has a laptop at Don's house, so all inquiries, can be sent to the following address.
[email protected]
http://www.airtrash.com/

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

Bad news about Don. I hope there is chance for improvement.

I met Don in 1993 and remember the racoons at Tom Sander's house running off with Don's wristwatch . We all thought he had gone mad as was scurrying about in the undergrowth, sure enough though he got his watch back from them.

I also recall a scrapbook he showed me then with newspaper articles from back in the day of that first 8 way. One of them in true tabloid fashion talks excitedly about how one day there may even be as many as 200 skydivers linking in freefall. I can imagine the disbeleif in the readers of the day - including skydivers - at such tabloid garbage, just as they do now. Funny how the papers were right about that one though, by a long way.

Best wishes to Don.

Don is doing a lot better. He's been talking with Stan Troller and Dennis Henley who say hes walking + talking fine. Contact information is on the AirTrash web site
Pat Works nee Madden Travis Works, Jr .B1575, C1798, D1813, Star Crest Solo#1, USPA#189,