JerryBaumchen

26 Ft Conical Canopies

Hi Jack,

In the three months I was there I saw the money change twice due to rampant inflation.

On my 2nd trip there I bought $500 ( US dollars ) of Brazillian money at the airport when I landed in Sao Paulo. Within a week it had devalued by at least 10%. I spent it all quickly and used credit cards from there on. :S

In those days Brazil was experiencing 5,000% inflation per year. NUTZ!!!!!

Jerry Baumchen

PS)

and your right, the women are beautiful!

The best viewing was on the beaches. :o

I went to visit my brother in Rio about then. I couldn't date the travelers' checks, because then no one would take them -- the date determined the exchange rate.

Fortunately for him, my brother was paid in dollars...

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

what a 26' should look like
DEMO jump into Halifax Natal Day Concert, landing area was a Rugby field half full of people, one side was a huge hillside covered with thousands of people.
everything else was city, no outs...
uppers were about 45mph, I opened about a mile away and and thought I took the spot to far, BUT
if this uploads OK, you'll note some white stripes at the bottom on each side... I stood it up in the exact middle of the cloth cross they laid out... the squares were nowhere close...

So did you go to the beach & wear what the Brazillian ladies were wearing; or not wearing? :P:P:P

Actually, he brought me back a Brazilian bikini in its own little pouch. The pouch was roughly the size of my fist; the coverage was (shall we say) minimal.

The best part: it was a one-size-fits all :ph34r::ph34r:

Nope, I didn't wear it in public. I tried it on once or twice, took it out to show people and tell the story periodically, and eventually gave it to a neighbor after she had a boob job :)
Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I donated my PC, Security Mini Pig, jumpsuit and bunny helmet to UNC as we had a good club back in the 70's. What I miss was the 26' Navy Conical that let me down unscathered. I will hunt for another as I getting back into it before the shovel me in the turf. Good article D2909