1 1
sdls

Highest nude jump (solo)

Thread went little offtopic - I'd say it's stupid to jump without clothes and without chute. Also, some may say jumping with chute is stupid.

But, highest record on this thread written would be 5400m MSL so I may be the proud owner of highest naked skydive record from 5500m MSL :)

18K? Nice. :)
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=5500+meters+to+feet
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

That is correct, and a dropzone where other people than jumpers, are around, especially children, it would be totally insensitive and wrong to jump nude. If you are so wrapped up in your body, you can stand in front of a mirror and admire yourself, but others shouldnt be forced to admire or cringe at the sight of you being nude.

Take that smarten up pill,. and stay dressed in front of others in a public forum.

So, it really wasn't about "stupid people doing stupid things within the sport, making a fool of themselves AND the sport", but someone doing something that YOU think is wrong.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It's funny to read your replies.

All I was asking for a record for the highest jump and you got this thread to discuss about morality etc of the most natural thing (being nude).

I have never though skydivers(in any part of the world) could be so constrained.

Maybe moderators should move this conversation to Bonfire and let's keep this discussion within original subject. Proposition as a new subject: "How rude it is for humankind to jump naked and at the same time make this sport so ungodly"

You are free to add few smileys if you like.

Over and out.

>it would be totally insensitive and wrong to jump nude.

So don't land near kids. We often did nude jumps at Quincy/Rantoul on hot days; avoiding kids was not an issue.

>If you are so wrapped up in your body, you can stand in front of a mirror
> and admire yourself . . .

And people who are ashamed of their bodies can wear concealing clothing at all times. Ain't it great to have a choice?

NOOOOOO Its all about stupid people doing stupid things within the sport, making a fool of themselves AND the sport.

Strictly a no brainer.....by no brain people.

Some people without their pants and some people jump without a canopy. Let’s see now, who wins the stupid award. Like you say no brainer.

Why rain on the kid’s parade? :([:/]

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals