gharendza

Walt Appel

Mainly because he wanted to be; he thought he was spending too much time here. So when he was told that if he posted something he'd be banned, he did it. It really was just about that deliberate.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Mainly because he wanted to be; he thought he was spending too much time here. So when he was told that if he posted something he'd be banned, he did it. It really was just about that deliberate.

Wendy P.

I'm going to see him Saturday at Crazy Larry's wedding...B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Wendy P.

I'm going to see him Saturday at Crazy Larry's wedding...B|

Tell him Billy says "eat shit!" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That must be a first....

Nope. Walt used to put his Triathlon into viscious deep stalls over my DZ and thought it was funny to ride them down to a few hundred feet. Bet you can guess what he did when he was told to stop or be grounded.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

That must be a first....

Nope. Walt used to put his Triathlon into viscious deep stalls over my DZ and thought it was funny to ride them down to a few hundred feet. Bet you can guess what he did when he was told to stop or be grounded.

Intentional cutaway? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Update! He's the pilot in my avatar pic.

I've kept him so busy with CRW that he doesn't have time to misbehave anymore;)

He's been occupied with buying every Lightning he can find...and going to CRW camps in Florida and Arizona.

You'll find him in this months Parachutist on pages 22 and 45. I'll be joining him on bigways very soon.:)
Anyway, his triathalon has been retired to AFF graduates who don't yet have thier 'A'

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

intense philosophical conversations!

Hmmmmm -- I thought I heard "did too -- did not -- did too -- did not -- did too -- did not"

So that's what you called them :ph34r:

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

intense philosophical conversations!

Hmmmmm -- I thought I heard "did too -- did not -- did too -- did not -- did too -- did not"

So that's what you called them :ph34r:

Wendy P.

Yeah but ya missed the did God create man part...;):ph34r:

It's kinda weird. When people leave facebook...I've heard it referred to as "facebook/cyber suicide" or something like that.

....seems as if Walt was "executed" from dropzone.com:P

Not executed...it was an exorcism! :D

It's kinda weird. When people leave facebook...I've heard it referred to as "facebook/cyber suicide" or something like that.

....seems as if Walt was "executed" from dropzone.com:P

Not executed...it was an exorcism! :D

Come on... put in the proper Walt context.... he was flushed:ph34r: