Hey There

Maybe

Your Parachute Association

That Big issue

Adress El Cap once again

Gerald

Yeah ....riiiiiight:S:S

Anything i$ po$$ible! ;)

DUUUUUUDE... its the PARK SERVICE.... and those are their pet rocks... must protect the pet rocks at all costs.

Hey There

Maybe

That Big issue

Adress El Cap once again

Gerald

Yeah ....riiiiiight:S:S

Anything i$ po$$ible! ;)

DUUUUUUDE... its the PARK SERVICE.... and those are their pet rocks... must protect the pet rocks at all costs.

Yeah...and red wine goes best with Spotted Owl soup and White Rhino steaks! >:(

Trust me, buy enough votes, and ya can paint 'Eat At Jims' on those pet rocks! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hey There

Maybe

That Big issue

Adress El Cap once again

Gerald

Hi Gar,
"Usually!," Skydiving is defined as,"Exiting an 'Aircraft in Flight....." see FAA definition. Some years ago (before many DZ.commers' were born) Roger Worthington jumped off the Coronado Bay Bridge in Sandy Eggo with a S/L rigged chute!! Nancy Gruttman was the Conference director at the time and she caught all kinds of flack from Sandy Eggo city Politicians!! So did the FAA!! Well some fast thinking polyester short sleeve white shirt with 40 pens in a pocket protector, clip on narrow tie wearin' FAA type said,"The Sandy Eggo Bay Bridge does not have an "N" number on it so it does not come under our jurisdiction." end of story. So, when ya' kin get yer "Pet Rock" ta' fly.... Good luck!!

BTW, Go ask Joe Sveck and the Flat Bed Ten (or was that 11??) Bunch, ...oh I forgot,"He's dead, Jim!" so is Max Kelly and Joe Crotwell (although I think Joe was with the bunch but hid in the bushes and didn't get caught??)
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

There was a rumint (rumor intelligence) that before Svec bounced that he found a place in w-a-a-a-y south Texas he called "Tex-Cap" or something like that. Ever see the sheer faces in Santa Elena Canyon?? Just a thought....lapster Hold my beer while I kiss your girlfriend