RogerRamjet

Jane (Lambdin) Orlando Memorial at Z-Hills

For anyone who knew Jane Lambdin from Z-Hills mid 70s skydiving, there will be a memorial jump/get together at Z-Hills on March 27th starting around Noon.

Since her brother Walter was on Hooper's 10 High Bunch, there will be a few of the team members there including Rob Brown, Mike Branch, Peanuts and Me. Possibly Mike Woods if he's not at a meet elsewhere. I know there will be some other old time Z-Hills jumpers there as well.

I believe the jumping (mostly Tandoms) will start at 1:00pm. Anyone on facebook can search for "memorial skydive for Jane Lambdin Orlando."

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Was she from Tennessee a long time ago? I seem to recall that name as belonging to one of a pair of "Tennessee chicks" who stopped over for a prolonged stay in Boise on a nationwide tour back in the 1970's. I think her road buddy was Vickie Valentine, but I might be crazy. We loved them.

-- Jeff
My Skydiving History

Was she from Tennessee a long time ago? I seem to recall that name as belonging to one of a pair of "Tennessee chicks" who stopped over for a prolonged stay in Boise on a nationwide tour back in the 1970's. I think her road buddy was Vickie Valentine, but I might be crazy. We loved them.

She was from Florida.....
Mike Branch
NSCSA #7