nitrochute

the Flying Elvis's

hey bozo. you should come to fitzgerald ga. in march and jump with me and say" fuck you" to billy.:P

I would love to Keith....but......four back surgeries last year...and having bigtime neurological problems with my hands, caused by the back injury, I had to hang it up. I guess you cant have fun for all your life, everything ends. :o(

You said you were okay with everything up until reaching to pull...sounds to me like ya got ONE more jump in you anyway! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

hey bozo. you should come to fitzgerald ga. in march and jump with me and say" fuck you" to billy.:P

I would love to Keith....but......four back surgeries last year...and having bigtime neurological problems with my hands, caused by the back injury, I had to hang it up. I guess you cant have fun for all your life, everything ends. :o(

You said you were okay with everything up until reaching to pull...sounds to me like ya got ONE more jump in you anyway! :P

Youre absolutely right , Jim. I'm just not looking forward to that "last" landing. :)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Youre absolutely right , Jim. I'm just not looking forward to that "last" landing. :)

Lake Macgregor;)

Big splash...much better than big thud:)

I was fortunate and blessed to have met Bozo once, when he came out to the Mardi Gras boogie at Gold Coast Skydivers one year. Such a fun guy to be around. We joked about Jan Davis' penguin walk (she had knee or hip surgeries). Damn, I only met Jan once, at the same boogie, and there's never been anyone else quite like her that I've met. She died less than a year later. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That would be 2004, I still have a bottle of Champagne that was made for that boogie.
"2004 Gold Coast Skydivers Mardi Graz Boogie.
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!

I was fortunate and blessed to have met Bozo once, when he came out to the Mardi Gras boogie at Gold Coast Skydivers one year. Such a fun guy to be around. We joked about Jan Davis' penguin walk (she had knee or hip surgeries). Damn, I only met Jan once, at the same boogie, and there's never been anyone else quite like her that I've met. She died less than a year later. [:/]

Thanks Billy......that brought back some awesome memories. The Mardi Gras Boogies were some of the best times ive ever had in skydiving.

Jan was a piece of work.....I was asked to organize and do her ash dive after she went in. Another memory not so awesome.

bozo

Lake Macgregor;)

Jeannie, I saw a study done long ago that hitting water at freefall speed would create the same big thud as solid ground. I'll pass.

bozo

Ya KNow Bozo,
I am so tempted to post your retirement jump photo that I took. You kow for Histroy and trivial purposes.

Not the regular picture but the Magazine cover I made when you asked me to put the date in it for ya.:D

My photos

My Videos

Ya KNow Bozo,
I am so tempted to post your retirement jump photo that I took. You kow for Histroy and trivial purposes.

Not the regular picture but the Magazine cover I made when you asked me to put the date in it for ya.:D

Jt....post away.

bozo

Lake Macgregor;)

Jeannie, I saw a study done long ago that hitting water at freefall speed would create the same big thud as solid ground. I'll pass.

Uh.. you do know there are these things called parachutes.... they keep your fat ass from hitting the ground or water at freeall speeds:ph34r::ph34r:

You should really try those sometime;)

Uh.. you do know there are these things called parachutes.... they keep your fat ass from hitting the ground or water at freeall speeds:ph34r::ph34r:

Jeannie Jeannie Jeannie tsk tsk tsk.
Yer overlooking the reason I was forced to quit jumping.......neurological problems with my arms.
Pulling wasnt an option anymore. My last 4 openings were all at 1500 or below bcause of it.

bozo

Yer overlooking the reason I was forced to quit jumping.......neurological problems with my arms.
Pulling wasnt an option anymore. My last 4 openings were all at 1500 or below bcause of it.

ok how about this... you can wear my stylemaster with the Papillion... a good set of LPU's... we go out of the otter over MacGregor.... two way.. and I will pull your ripcord for ya;)

I will jump my old B-4 with the PC MKII....and the 24' belly wart for a reserve... you can use the belly wart with the 26' lopo...:)

Thanks Billy......that brought back some awesome memories. The Mardi Gras Boogies were some of the best times ive ever had in skydiving.

Yeah, and if that deaf and dumb idiot hadn't biffed in on a low turn and splattered you with mud, it woulda been better! :P I still can't believe that SOB lived, much less only suffered a broken orbital bone and a concussion.

The concrete tarmac was only 6 or 7 feet away from the divots he made. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ya KNow Bozo,

Jt....post away.

You know, I would, but apparently, it was on my backup harddrive that crashed during the same week my laptop crashed. I lost the last 8 years of photos and video.

I thought I had it. I may have it on my shutterfly link I'll check.
My photos

My Videos

Yeah, and if that deaf and dumb idiot hadn't biffed in on a low turn and splattered you with mud, it woulda been better! :P I still can't believe that SOB lived, much less only suffered a broken orbital bone and a concussion.

I saw that. I have never seen anyone hit so hard and live.
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!

ok how about this... you can wear my stylemaster with the Papillion... a good set of LPU's... we go out of the otter over MacGregor.... two way.. and I will pull your ripcord for ya;)

I will jump my old B-4 with the PC MKII....and the 24' belly wart for a reserve... you can use the belly wart with the 26' lopo...:)

I remember those canopies, having packed both of them one year. Here's a pic, I think its your pap.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I saw that. I have never seen anyone hit so hard and live.

No kidding. He even had a mouthful of sod when people got to him. We were trying out those new-fangled airlocked Samurais. He had a 108, I had a 120. I was amazed at how long the surf-turf flare was on it, maybe 50 yards? :S

I think if he wasn't built like a brick shithouse (stocky and short) he would be worse off.

I remember those canopies, having packed both of them one year. Here's a pic, I think its your pap.

Yup Thats my Papillion... the one I bought from Viking. It had been his fathers and looked like it had maybe 25 jumps on it total... I jumped it into the lake... and then Turtle took it in the year later.:ph34r:

Oh Man, I told him he better hold on to that Pap.

It does jump real nice.:)
Its a hell of a lot better jumping this Papillion than my first sport canopy... also a Papillion. That one had rip stop tape on rip stop tape up on the crown of the canopy. This one is really nice. :)

Its a hell of a lot better jumping this Papillion than my first sport canopy... also a Papillion. That one had rip stop tape on rip stop tape up on the crown of the canopy. This one is really nice. :)

Jeannie , ya ever jump the PC I sold you ?

bozo

Jeannie , ya ever jump the PC I sold you ?

Nope not yet I want to take it over to LP this summer.... the water is calling me;)