mjosparky

Bill Stage

It's like pieces of the puzzle are disappearing.

Pretty soon the past isn't going to exist anymore.

Thanks MJO / Sparky.

If you weren't posting these I probably wouldn't
be hearing about them for a long time.

Skr

I wish there was a way to get some of the knowledge and the feelings and experiences out of these guys and save it somewhere so people would be able to know what it was like in the old days. Not enuf of this stuff gets recorded....

So many people I would have loved to talk with....
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

I wish there was a way to get some of the knowledge and the feelings and experiences out of these guys and save it somewhere so people would be able to know what it was like in the old days. Not enuf of this stuff gets recorded....

The knowledge has always been there. What I have learned jumping I learned because I was fortunate enough to know some of those that are now passing. There was a time when I was pretty fast in the air. Had a guy at Elsinore ask me where I learned to go so fast. I told him I learned it from the guys that invented it. I was standing next to a guy named Bill Edwards, RIP, and he laughed so hard I thought he was going to have a stroke. But fewer and fewer seem to give a damn what the people that started out sport accomplished or the conditions under which the accomplished it.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Some can be found here: http://www.starcrestawards.com/

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519