JumpUpMyAss

Skydiving Midgets

Me jealous? Of a skydiving midget with a bigger dick than mine that could probably whip my ass? This mother fucker had a DONG man. I know he got more DZ snatch than all of us. Drop Zone mamas were freaky too and they all wanted to fuck the Omega Midget. Little freak -I mean he made ME feel fucked up.

Yeah, I jumped with a midget once. We were doing a 4-way from a Cessna, and I exited last. I was a bit slow with the exit, so I had to really tuck & dive to get down to the formation. I came in too hot and hit him right in the back, funneling the load. He was jumping a Velo 96, so naturally he was last down flying that boat. Anyhow, when he finally gets down, he stalks up to me and squeaks, "I am not happy." I said, "Really? Which dwarf are you?"

Yeah, then the lil' popcorn fart landed in the peas and just sat there...:S>:(

I had to shoot the target bow-legged to miss him, I said what's a matter half pint...you tired? :)

No he squeaked..."I'm Sleepy" :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Old Man,

I've attached a picture of the Dwarf Tossing Competition Judges at the Convention in Quincy, IL in 1990. This was during deliberations.
As a note, we found that the female dwarfs tended to not slide as far as the male dwarfs ;)

Red, White and Blue Skies,

John T. Brasher D-5166

That will cause some problems for jumpers as well as DZ owners. Midgets fly different -they are laterally unstable and hard to doc - if you hit them too hard they richochet off spinning and sqealing like a little piglet. Plus they throw off your depth perception - they look farther off than they really are. They're just hard to see. And forget about a wave off -they'll pull right in your face.
DZ owners won't make as much money when invaded by the midget men, everything is half price.
And then there is the midget orgies. I don't know if you've ever been to one of their midget parties but I have and it gets ugly.

damn you are a comic - this is definately the funniest thread I have read in a long time:D
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

DZ owners won't make as much money when invaded by the midget men, everything is half price.

Actually, they could charge them half-price, but put twice as many in the same airplane. Therefore the DZ makes just as much money as before. And the midgets would get twice as many jumps for the same amount of money as regular full-size people.

And think of the formation possibilities: Midgets could do 8-way from a C-182, or 40-ways from an Otter!

I'm kinda wishing I could be a midget for skydiving purposes...

But, alas, I'm like the giant in "Gulliver's Travels", and the midgets would swarm all over me like Lilliputians.

Howard,

That's me on the left and Tom 'Animal' Fredrikson center and you're right Kevin on the right.

This is what happens when the weather isn't too good and you start drinking boiler makers around 9:00 AM.

Let that be a lesson to you younger kids :(

Red, White and Blue Skies,

John T. Brasher D-5166

I donno about the 1:1 on a 37 footer Those little buggers are barrel chested and solid! One in good shape can be 50 to 60 pounds.Their stubby little bowed legs are like fence posts and all muscle.Or is that dwarfs I'm thinking of? I never could tell the difference,they all look alike to me. ya seen one ya seen em all. If anyone can explain the difference between a dwarf and a midget please let me know. I tried to Google it and got nowhere.

I RECOGNIZE THIS GUY! I did a 1 1/2 man with him.
He got wasted so we packed his little ass up in a Green County POD and jumped him.
He POD locked and went in. We never did find his little body.
That was some funny shit, we had a blast and I think he enjoyed it too....except for the last second or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E-Y-d58HIU

Knew they skydive...but MOONWALK?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnIXnBcAAo&feature=related

The first 20 seconds of this video are on topic - the last 5 seconds you will wish you had never seenB|
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Took a "little lady" on a tandem jump. Took quite a while to fit the harness on her because every time I'd tug on leg straps or main lift webs she's lose her balance and fall over. Climb to altitude was pretty comfortable what with the extra room and shit. Jump went OK but after landing it was like standing there wearing a large belly wart since her feet didn't touch the ground.:D

The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Old Man,

I've attached a picture of the Dwarf Tossing Competition Judges at the Convention in Quincy, IL in 1990. This was during deliberations.
As a note, we found that the female dwarfs tended to not slide as far as the male dwarfs ;)

That is a picture of Dil and Doe the Ding dong twins.:P

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

In the days before wind tunnels we built a a 'midget launcher' to get them some free fall time. It was like a big sling shot and we would shoot them over the t-hangers into the pea gravel. We were launching them two at a time if they were small enough. They'd squeal and grab at each other all the way. They carried MA-1's to slow down the landing a bit.
I got out of hand when we made a second launcher and were launching them them directly at each other at night.
We shot one straight up and never found him.