dks13827

Movie: Skydiving - The Ultimate Thrill, who are the jumpers ?

where are they at now ? where was it filmed ?
a. young guy in DC-3 in opening scene, short hair, red jumpsuit
b. 2 ladies docking on camerman's feet in scene 2
c. guy with mustache, white suit, docking in the next scene
d. 2 guys flying horseback ( this was before that "2 Cowboys movie"
e. the musicians in the band
f. DC-3 pilots
g. the gang dancing in the DC-3 to freak brother, and who is the blond lady with glasses ;)
h. cute lady side docking on left of screen, white jumpsuit
i. guy sit flying out of the Cessna, red jumpsuit
j. lady kissing the camera, red helmet
k. guy and girl in 2 way canopy dock
l. guy docking,, blue suit, white hat, dark goggles, mustache, big grin for the camera
m. keith, white helmet, mustache, red suit
n. guy with big ones doing intentional cutaway and landing his lopo [:/]
o. lady DC-3 copilot, formation of 3 over So. Cal
( I know Roger, he's in there a lot, that was nice to see). Just thought it would be fun to put names on some of the jumpers in that fine Norm Kent movie ! :)

Hi DK,
'Can't answer all of em but (d.) was not 2 guys, the one riding is a girl. Can't recall her name but she was out at Perris about that time for a while.Brain just kicked in, guy was Brad girl was Lisa.
(f) the DC-3 pilots I think the Guy was Mark of Mr. Douglas?/ and the lady was MJ .
(j) lady kissing the camera was Nancy Doyal.
(h) that scene appears twice and that was Sweet Sally (Wener) Callahan and tha guy in the white jumpsuit with the blue legstraps she docks on is "ME!!!!"
(n) cutaway/Lo-Po was Jim Tyler and that was a Hank-Piglet!!
I don't know about this "Ultimate Thrill" thing but originally that was "Freak Brothers Convention" by Norm Kent just wondering if it got a remake?? Filmed at "Freakport" and a few fillers from Perris and ??
Somewone posted a while back that Sally lives in Texas now. MJ the lady DC-3 pilot with the long black hair married Bob Butt from So. Ca. and they just reciently moved to Texas. Nancy Doyal passed away a few years ago from complications from diabetes, BTW we didn't call that "sit flying" back then, the proper term was "Freak Flying!!" As for "ME!!" I'm alive and well in NC!!
My Freak Brother # 1495.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

i bought the movie used on amazon for 5 bucks.. used to rent it from blockbuster, in the 1980's. that is how I showed my daughters what skydiving is like. my oldest made a tandem when she was a senior at AZ state university !! the movie is a great glimpse of jumping 20 years ago... hard core RW !! make no mistake,, those guys and gals were good ( as are jumpers today ).;)

where are they at now ? where was it filmed ?
a. young guy in DC-3 in opening scene, short hair, red jumpsuit
b. 2 ladies docking on camerman's feet in scene 2
c. guy with mustache, white suit, docking in the next scene
d. 2 guys flying horseback ( this was before that "2 Cowboys movie"
e. the musicians in the band
f. DC-3 pilots
g. the gang dancing in the DC-3 to freak brother, and who is the blond lady with glasses ;)
h. cute lady side docking on left of screen, white jumpsuit
i. guy sit flying out of the Cessna, red jumpsuit
j. lady kissing the camera, red helmet
k. guy and girl in 2 way canopy dock
l. guy docking,, blue suit, white hat, dark goggles, mustache, big grin for the camera
m. keith, white helmet, mustache, red suit
n. guy with big ones doing intentional cutaway and landing his lopo [:/]
o. lady DC-3 copilot, formation of 3 over So. Cal
( I know Roger, he's in there a lot, that was nice to see). Just thought it would be fun to put names on some of the jumpers in that fine Norm Kent movie ! :)

B- 2 ladies docking on Cameraman- camera was Roger , Val Thal and me- Lindawaz a much younger version. I am still Jumping not sure about Val