Capt36

Way to go Bush!!

Proving again, that he is no wimp, Bush 41 did a nice tandem today. Way to go George!, on your 7th jump, celebrating your 85th birthday! And, way to go Tandem Master Mike!
It was a great press conference, at the LZ!! Thanks for pushing skydiving. Then, he screwed up, asking Bush 43 to come to the mic... Then, I had to turn it off....
Practice random acts of kindness, and senseless beauty...

And, give money for Mr Douglas! www.mrdouglas.org

Agree with everything you posted.

I wish 41 would talk his friend 42 into making a jump. Wouldn't that be cool?

43 is a national disgrace. He gave Obama the wheel after he ran the ship of state into the iceberg.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

43 is a national disgrace. He gave Obama the wheel after he ran the ship of state into the iceberg.

Yes, if only 41 and Barbara had practiced more effective family planning.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I see your point and really shouldn't rain on Dad's parade, but his evil spawn just pisses me off so much it is hard to act polite.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Wow this thread has made it 2 days with this political BS in it[:/] If the same was said about Obama it wouldnt have made it 2 min.:S Ignorant Liberals!>:( But then again Quade is the moderator here so go figure why its allowed>:(
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Proving again, that he is no wimp, Bush 41 did a nice tandem today. Way to go George!, on your 7th jump, celebrating your 85th birthday! And, way to go Tandem Master Mike!
It was a great press conference, at the LZ!! Thanks for pushing skydiving. Then, he screwed up, asking Bush 43 to come to the mic... Then, I had to turn it off....

Just five more years until ol' Gorbie may need to make good on his word :)
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014