NickDG

Secret Gov't Parachute Conspiracy REVEALED . . .

Tell more, Nick, please.

What could these fancy chutes do?

When did Mayfield get involved? I understand from DB Cooper researchers that Mayfield was 36 years old in 1971. That makes him 10 in 1945.

Clearly a child prodigy.:)

Great stuff Nick, loved the pics :D
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Nick
This is very reveling. A confirmation to a lot of wonderment. I'm not sure that I believe it all. Yes I think that there are such things as child prodigies but how it remained so secret all these years is testament to the belief that national secrecy is a very real concern today as it was in those early years. Shame on you. As an Air Trash member I guess that your entitled to mess up big time at least .....Well your entitled to do so. I think that you should go to the Old fart meet at Taft on the 23rd of May to and face your retribution from all those that really know.
ST-51 Mike

In case "they" are reading this. i don't remember anything that happened in the world from my DOB to the present.Or anything I've read in this thread.:)

Just in case "they" don't believe me :S I'm going to add three extra layers of aluminum foil to the walls of my bunker and my helmet (which I never take off);)

I'm guessing DB cooper flew his secrete jet powered birdman suit south and landed his stealth HAHO canopy in mexico, gulf of mexico, or cuba.

R.I.P.

The added layers of aluminum foil are a wise precaution, but do NOT assume it will provide adequate protection. Last night there was a knock on my door, and I was interrogated at length about what I knew. They claimed they were from a secret government agency here in Britain, but I suspect they were reptilian humanoids. If they weren't, then it's 100% proof that successive British governments have been part of a vast, international conspiracy to hide the fact that DB Cooper was actually an alien from Zenon Major. Be very careful. They're watching everything we do.
Hoop
PS Half-inch lead sheeting is the only way to prevent them reading your thoughts.
PPS Sorry Amazon, but there are times when one just has to tell the truth.

Yeah Gary, that's a whole 'nother can of secrets . . .

But I've never been entirely sure about you either, Dad?

You, Hoop, and the rest, I'm pretty sure, were all in on it too . . . When first I met your daughter Summer Rose it was funny how she couldn't account for your whereabouts before the late 70s. So what was her "real name" anyway? Agent 99?

And how about Hank Asciutto?

I remember when Hank had his storefront in downtown Perris. It was said you could get an Elbow there. And as a young jumper I thought he was in the friggin macaroni business. Hank got so out of hand they had to get an ex-CIA agent to be his minder. His name is Bob Celaya, and he's still on the job. Ask him about it and he'll just lie and say he's just a jumper, just a friend, blah, blah, bla . . .

Dirty Ed? Assassinated by that "Russian hooker" right under our very noses in the Perris Ghetto. And ever wonder what happened to Becky and Leo Orlowski? They're in the Witness Protection Program and selling pool supplies somewhere in Arizona.

It's all coming apart, you guys.

NickD :)

I'm going to add three extra layers of aluminum foil to the walls of my bunker and my helmet (which I never take off);)

reply]

.................I've started wearing aluminum foil underware. I don't want to go sterile.....for Christ Sakes!

I thought of using lead, but that doesn't sound very comfortable.....

Is this too much information??[:/]

Yeah, Cal City, of course, how could I have missed it?

Of course Hank was always rather strange; but wait you all have been really strange now that I think about it......

then there was that time I was in the hospital when the terrorists took it over and the Seals had to come in and rescue me......

I use double-strength Alcoa foil.....

Red, White and Blue Skies,

John T. Brasher D-5166

You, Hoop, and the rest, I'm pretty sure, were all in on it too . . . When first I met your daughter Summer Rose it was funny how she couldn't account for your whereabouts before the late 70s. So what was her "real name" anyway? Agent 99?

Dear Mr DiGiovanni:

I've tried to be the good guy, tried to lessen the impact of your slurs and innuendo, not to mention gross distortion of history and facts, but you wouldn't listen. The message between the lines was clear: time to button your lip and allow the dust to settle. The attention span of the public is like that of a goldfish - every time around the bowl is a new experience. They'd have forgotten everything by the morning. But then you had to mention Agent 9- I mean Summer Rose, who, as you well know, was not my daughter, but my niece (wink-wink). I've just spoken to her on our frequency-hopping encrypted semaphore smoke signal system. All her well known sweetness, and especially her patience with you, is at an end. I pleaded with her not to overreact. It was no use. Not even destroying everything you uncovered about high performance canopies, or slipping into your old disguise as a Buddhist monk (the saffron robe never really suited you, anyway) can save you now. The last sound I heard was the silencer being threaded onto the muzzle. She's out there, Mr DiGiovanni, she's out there and she's coming for you. (Why didn't you listen to me?!)
Hoop

Hi Nick,
Gary, Hank, Dirty Ed???? The plot thickens, and there was the "Godflicker" who had "Photos" and then misteriously "drowned??" in 2 feet of Lake Elsinore?? Someone didn't want those "Photos" to get out!! Hence the Godflicker became the "Codflicker!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Aluminum foil was invented by ..... to amplify brain waves, making them easier to read with a ..... antenna.

I'm thinking painting both sides of the Aluminium foil with lead paint (from china) would do the trick.
One Jump Wonder

If you drink enough wine, the lead foil wrappers do a pretty good job.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I jumped with Pat Works in Oregon, several years back. I guess I didn't notice the zipper scarr on his head. He actually appeared quite normal, for someone who had just been reprogrammed and all. He did have a wild look in his eye when someone mentioned "Sport Death". But other than that you really couldn't tell.

Actually the scariest part of the whole jump was when I tried to go into a sit, and I then turned into a human helicopter. I realized then that my true calling in life was definitely not free flying, and I went back to something safe like R.W. Maybe it was those damn aluminum foil underware that were throwing me off balance that day.....

Where were Robin Heid and Mike Truffer when this was going down? Shouldn't we have read about it in Skydiving Magazine?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Where were Robin Heid and Mike Truffer when this was going down? Shouldn't we have read about it in Skydiving Magazine?

What planet have you been hiding on? Don't you know that Skydiving Magazine just mysteriously, suddenly, shut down? This has effectively cut off Truffer’s and Robin Heid’s ability to communicate with the masses. It’s clear now that, like us, they were some of the last humanoids left.

It is obvious that this is a government conspiracy! To Arms! To Arms!

Let’s quickly agree to the location of a National Redoubt DZ before our aluminum foil fails and our communications are cut off!!!

It's true!

Since the "Pioneers Reunion" is happening soon, I'll stick my neck out, as it were, in the name of truth & offer a $1000.00 reward for every "zipper" picture submitted by those attending the reunion. Our crack team of conspiracy theorists will reward well documented presentations, pictures of your wife's Cesarean scar will result in a tongue lashing & suspension of your rice pudding rations for 5 days.

In the event of my disappearance, "HH & the greenies" will make public the clues hidden in my profile, unless.... GASP.... they're in on the conspiracy too... What to do...? Who to trust...? Aaaaahhhhh....!!!!!!!!!
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.