howardwhite

Demo

I am guessing it is a Billy Graham revival meeting in Houston, say 1982. Is it a Golden Knight canopy.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Man I never realised what a waste of space a parking lot was untill now.... Have no idea who that is or where or what for but it sure is a neat photo...
Green Light
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."
"Your statement answered your question."

Man I never realised what a waste of space a parking lot was until now.... Have no idea who that is or where or what for but it sure is a neat photo...

It IS a great photo...I don't think anyone who's ever made a stadium jump like that, can look at the perspective and NOT get a mainline adrenaline pump! B|

I've done quite a few, and every time...yer ass gets so tight ya couldn't pound a thumbtack in it with a sledge hammer! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Right stadium, wrong person.

HW

I knew it was 'The Murph' when I first saw the pic, I have a few demos into there back when I lived in Sandy Eggo...been looking for a similar photo I took in the late 80's when it was configured for football. B|

My photo is from quite a bit lower, you can see all this damn wires running back & forth across the field...:S

I will never forget the day I was sitting field level, 50 yard line, for the 'Holiday Bowl' game....San Diego State was playing.

The Navy Team jumped in prior to kick-off.
A couple of guys brought a down-plane into the stadium not breaking it off until not much above where I was sitting.

One guy stabbed swinging then sliding PLF type rumbling roll...the other guy's toes & nose impacted simultaneously...he ended up permanently paralyzed.

Civilians were for whatever reason, kinda barred from demos into there for several years following that incident.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~