Sugar Alpha

Okay, I will take a stab at some names:

Matt Clotter
Rita Donaldson-Pernaw
Steve Pernaw
Lew Sanborn
maybe Peter Nelson at front row right

Best my old memory will permit for now.
"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition"...Rudyard Kipling

Cottler, not Clotter.
Rick Pittaro, not Peter Nelson.
Mary Thornton, David Adams, Bob McDonald, Jack Sirois.
I saw David Adams this summer. The story of how I put him out on his first jump was chronicled last year in Parachutist. I'm afraid I have no recollection of your second S/L.:S
I'll have to go back to the video for the others. And maybe I'll jump out of your Cessna Sunday...
HW

I stand corrected the drip rail above the door made it look like a C-47. They had three doors in back the front door was square with a person rounded top door in it it hinged from the front . The rear cargo was square and hinged from the rear.. I could be jumped with both cargo doors off but most pilots taught it was to squirrely. Some DC-3s had a curved drip rail over the round top door. That's all there was for floater bars

ryoder

How dare they refer to our beloved Sugar Alpha as "Lulubelle"?>:(

More on Lulabelle.
http://www.toledoblade.com/local/2016/07/06/Area-effort-seeks-to-restore-WWII-plane-Damschroder-others-pursue-funds-for-project.html
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

skydived19006

How dare they refer to our beloved Sugar Alpha as "Lulubelle"?>:(

More on Lulabelle.
http://www.toledoblade.com/local/2016/07/06/Area-effort-seeks-to-restore-WWII-plane-Damschroder-others-pursue-funds-for-project.html

"The group said it suspects Lulu Belle may have even been part of at least one drug smuggling operation to South America in its past."

:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"The group said it suspects Lulu Belle may have even been part of at least one drug smuggling operation to South America in its past."

:D:D:D

I posted a link to the Sugar Alpha facebook page in the comments to the article.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ