lodestar

Forget the jump aircraft

not trying to teach you to suck eggs....a brit phrase.
I keep having that problem and found this trick recently. make a copy of the photo as the file gets altered the right click and in the menu go to open with, then open with MS Office picture manager and in that widow/image of the picture selct compression and pick the size you want. Usually document or web gets it below most application requirements for small files.
different versions of windows displays things slightly different but the MS office picture manager is the right route.

don't forget to copy picture as it does change the file and hence quality of the picture

Try pasting this to your address bar and see how that goes, I'll do the same and get back to you.

Extreem_S...wmv (1783.6 KB)
No go on that way...doesn't work. I can email it to myself but can't get it to you all.
Still trying....I'll figure it out soon.

I think I know what you're trying to post; it's that fake video of a wing coming off an aerobatic plane, after which the plane lands.
Anyway, you can't attach a video here; you can only post a link to it.

HW

No, I copied and pasted and googled.
Its the one with the guy on the surfboard getting launched by the crane dropping the weight (russian?).

Already been discussed in the General foum here:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3425494;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo