howardwhite

Reunions

The next Pioneers of Sport Parachuting reunion will be held in May, 2009, in Raeford/Fayetteville.
Attractions include some free jumps and tunnel time, along with food, drink, and the usual collection of jump stories.
Most of the last reunions have been held in the west, so it's time to move back east to be able to include new folks.
Details available at the new reunions website or the PIA "low numbers" website.
I have a bunch of additional pictures of the June, 2008, Salt Lake City reunion courtesy of DSE, and will be putting them on the PIA site soon.

HW

Hi HW,
Cool beans on the get-together!! Lots of old fart skydivers around here!! I live just across the I-95 from Raeford in Roseboro (Sampson Cty.). 08MAY09 during the reunion will be 46 years since my first jump!!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi jon,

The email that I got says: Since the first reunion, it has become one of the most important "get togethers" for those of who started jump in the 50s and 60s and has expanded from the original and early pioneers to modern pioneers who started jumping in the 70s and 80s.

Just so you know . . .

JerryBaumchen

Hi jon,
Old or young, come one come all who fall or crawl!! Bring your Log book and get signatures!! Just because it's an "Old Farts Get-together" shouldn't keep "anyone" away. Meet the people, hear the stories.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out