patmoore

Photo Album 1966 - 1976

patmoore

You are correct. The PC is backwards. Note the caption says "Oops!" I think I took that shot at an accuracy meet in Gainesville, FL in the early 70s but not positive.

Here's another link to the album.

See if you can spot a very young Bill Booth in this photo.

If I ever retire, I'll scan more slides and update the album.

Pat, you MUST be retired by now, how about scanning some more photos for us (please, please)?

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

I tried taking digital pictures of slides shown on a screen but they didn't come out that well. I do have a slide scanner but it involves taking them out of the carousel tray and scanning them three at a time. Way too time consuming.

In any event, here are a few I took shots of. I'm having a hard time identifying everyone. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I'll likely upload some of them to DZGone.com
DZGone.com
B-4600, C-3615, D-1814, Gold Wings #326, Diamond Wings #152.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

patmoore

I tried taking digital pictures of slides shown on a screen but they didn't come out that well. I do have a slide scanner but it involves taking them out of the carousel tray and scanning them three at a time. Way too time consuming.

In any event, here are a few I took shots of. I'm having a hard time identifying everyone. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I'll likely upload some of them to DZGone.com

Photo #23 is Charlene (Charlie) Moore, Ed Moore's wife at the time.

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark

GTairhoss

Roger,

I used an old style pig rig (looked like a chest mount reserve stacked on top of a mini-system) with a chest mount reserve. I forgot to assume the proper body position when I cut away and went unstable. I did a 10 second delay after cut-away. It was like driving down the street at 100 MPH and throwing an anchor out!

Happy Skiing,

Gary

That would have been the Cross Bow pig rig I believe, should have had one-shot capewells. I used one-shots my whole jumping career except when borrowing other's gear. I expect an near terminal opening on a round reserve with no diaper or bag would be sort of sudden... On my mal which was a Mae West, I opened my 26' conical within a few feet of my departing capewells, so didn't have much opening shock. Same on my intentionals, didn't want to take those reserves to terminal.

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark