22 22
quade

DB Cooper

2 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Maybe it is just me but don't you have to actually accomplish something to write and publish an autobiography otherwise it is just self indulgent narcissism.

Long before I entered the DB Cooper case, people were urging me to write one. Let's just say my life has been far from ordinary. It's whoring all the way. And entertainment I guess. But that is up to the book buying public to decide. Anything to bring in a few extra bucks a month that ISN'T Cooper. :kisscat: Or at least not 100%. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

3 hours ago, The Cooper Vortex said:

I’m not joking. I’ve been saying it for years. Hopefully you’ll come on the show to promote the book. 

I'm not promoting or doing interviews for the book. I'm not even going to make any announcements about it at Quora dot com, Facebook, or anywhere else. This has nothing to do with your show. I'm just releasing it and hoping a few certain people I know personally....don't notice. Long story, but it is better that way. Anyone who knows me from Cooperland can just ask for a copy in PDF after June 6. No need to buy one. As far as hard paper copies free, I will be bringing a case of them to the July event near Mt. Rainier. Seemed appropriate to do that. LOL...the event is being held right near where the cover photo for the book was taken. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Quick Update: I have posted up an Event Notice with the Nissan folks website, over at Facebook, and to my followers at Quora. 

The event is the UFO/DB Cooper Campout Party happening the second weekend of July 2022. 

This party runs from Friday morning, July 8, 2022 until Sunday morning, July 10th. 

I don't expect many of you, if any, will really be interested. But just in case you are, and to be polite about it, the sign-up form to attend is HERE.  I would not wait too long. We are limited to 75 people according to group campout rules by the Forest Service. And more than half of those slots are filled. If we run over that number, these people can be accommodated nearby and we will still be legal. But the best spots go to those who signed up in advance...and IN TIME. And at some point in the near future I will have to delete that page where that link above goes. Hell, we can only do BBQ for so many people. 

Just saying. Not everyone hates us, you know. B) 

RobAndSusan.jpg.006dc7167021f56dc701cb10e7d50c4e.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

WOW, the vortex comes in HOT...

Dan Gryder throws down on Ulis,,, Ulis fires back...

Load up on your popcorn folks..

Dan did a ton of work on his McCoy video and it was impressive, but nothing new and McCoy was not Cooper.. Ulis's response was good but not great, he missed some good points..

Dan is sore that he is being rejected, McCoy was not Cooper.

Dan responds to Ulis,,, is this professional wrestling.

Edited by FLYJACK

Dan Gryder throws down on Ulis,,, Ulis fires back...

Load up on your popcorn folks..

It's all baloney. I don't watch these videos except occasionally Gryder's.

Gryder has a ton of followers at YouTube and hundreds of thousands of views to his videos as well. Ulis is well...Ulis. 

Stop farting around and send an invite to Dan Gryder to be next year's Master of Ceremonies for Cooper Con. Then organize the event by committee. If you avoid coming after other Cooper folk, Jim Brunberg might even put up Mississippi Studios for you for free. He will want to present his short Cooper film somewhere along the way. If you are real nice, Adventure Books of Seattle will put up a couple of thousand bucks as honorariums to be split evenly among the speakers. But only if the event is held in Portland, run by Dan Gryder and the rest of you TOGETHER. Jim Brunberg and M. Studios is not a requirement, but you should really try to be sincere with him and get the damn venue. You will pack the friggin house. I would go with an all-day, one-day event instead of spreading it out over two days. You could do socials before and after...but move them to Portland. Or...you could just do those things at M. Studios as well. They have a bar. They have a restaurant. 

Side Note: No big deal, but Greg the Techie Guy says he *thinks* 'Gypsy23' over at the Mountain News...the guy spouting negative garbage on practically every article Bruce Smith writes lately...is actually FLYJACK. He says the insulting phrases used by Gypsy match many of the same ones used by Flyjack here at Dropzone. He sent me a few examples. It does make you wonder. 

It was interesting, but personally I don't give a shit if it is true or not. Cooperland is full of phonies anyway. And I don't go to Mountain News anymore. ¬¬ I told Greg to forget about it and work on something else. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

It has been reported by a few that Brian's mother soaked the bills in Clorox...

Is there a source for that.. I might have it but I can't find it.

Clorox Ingredients..

The active ingredient in Clorox household bleach is sodium hypochlorite, which performs the bleaching, stain removal and disinfecting functions. Other chemical ingredients in Clorox include sodium chloride (salt), which thickens and stabilizes the solution. Sodium carbonate (washing soda) is an alkaline cleaning agent that breaks down alcohol and grease stains. Sodium hydroxide (lye) is another alkaline cleaning agent that breaks down fatty, oily or acidic stains. Sodium polyacrylate is a dispersant that prevents loosened soils from depositing back on fabrics during the laundry cycle.

Some of the tie particles may have been introduced post NORJAK..

Lycopodium powder was used in fingerprint powder as well as titanium dioxide, cadmium, barium, zinc, bismuth, calcium, mercury, cooper, lead, silicon, etc..

Edited by FLYJACK

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

It has been reported by a few that Brian's mother soaked the bills in Clorox...

Is there a source for that.. I might have it but I can't find it.

Clorox Ingredients..

The active ingredient in Clorox household bleach is sodium hypochlorite, which performs the bleaching, stain removal and disinfecting functions. Other chemical ingredients in Clorox include sodium chloride (salt), which thickens and stabilizes the solution. Sodium carbonate (washing soda) is an alkaline cleaning agent that breaks down alcohol and grease stains. Sodium hydroxide (lye) is another alkaline cleaning agent that breaks down fatty, oily or acidic stains. Sodium polyacrylate is a dispersant that prevents loosened soils from depositing back on fabrics during the laundry cycle.

Some of the tie particles may have been introduced post NORJAK..

Lycopodium powder was used in fingerprint powder as well as titanium dioxide, cadmium, barium, zinc, bismuth, calcium, mercury, cooper, lead, silicon, etc..

In one of her interviews, Pat mentioned using Clorox and detergent while trying to clean the bills in the sink ........ there wasnt time for details or elaboration. 

5 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

If you are going to call someone a ridiculous idiot, you should probably spell it correctly. I don't normally play the role of grammar police, but...

Gryder was doing a wordplay on his name. Ridiculis. Notice the last four letters. That's all it was. 

I don't hate Eric Ulis. I don't hate anyone. At least I don't think so. But he caused us major problems after his pre-Covid convention. I did not appreciate being put into the middle of all that. 

At first, I wasn't sure if I believed the lady's story. (18 emails total) But then Eric went public on Shutter's forum and said it was his ex-wife in Scottsdale (same person he got tagged for domestic abuse on) making trouble for him. 

Then Greg tells me no....the emails are not coming from Scottsdale. They are coming from a server in the Portland area, same place the lady said she lived. So...we knew that the story was probably true, otherwise Eric would have just denied it. He would not have tried blaming someone else. Someone he knew was not involved. 

There is a good part here. Because we went public on this issue with the woman, and Eric CHOSE TO RESPOND to it...this told us he probably wouldn't do that again at an event he organizes. Still...I think it's a good reason for Cooper Con participants to dump Eric and invite Gryder to host Cooper Con. Down in Portland, in the ways and means I suggested recently. You will definitely pack the house. 

EDIT: In case you are wondering what the woman said about EU, it was THIS:

She accused him of stalking her after her appearance at that particular convention. She said he hit on her at the event, and then for a few months afterward, kept sending pictures of himself to her from his smart phone and trying to get her to meet up with him. 

At the time of the convention, she was separated from her husband. But that they later got back together and went into counseling, which was successful. But EU wasn't taking the hint and kept sending her stuff. She said she turned to us at AB of Seattle because we were supposedly 'big' in the Cooper case and she didn't know who else to approach. Thanks a lot. 

Just what I needed. NOT. I guess the good part is what I said above. Eric knocked it off immediately after we went public on this issue, and as far as we know...never did anything like that again. So, okay. Maybe he learned a lesson from all of it. I certainly hope so. I do not need this stuff dropped on me. I have enough going as it is. But it's still my humble opinion Cooperland needs a NEW face to represent Cooper Con. Dan Gryder will do just fine, and he will bring the people and the media attention you want. EU had three shots at it, and although the last Cooper Con was semi-okay, it says a lot when you hold a two day event and even though people dropped their money to attend for that two days, that far fewer people showed up the SECOND day. Wake up. Smell the coffee. Organize your own event together that doesn't include a $20 entrance fee, and brings far more people and media attention. 

If you are smart, Dan Gryder is the future here. :thumbup: And maybe Jim Brunberg at Mississippi Studios in Portland. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Gryder is being a baby like Blevins, lashing out at Darren and Ulis for stating the facts..

Dan provided no new evidence.. like KC, MCCoy doesn't fit the evidence at all and is easily rejected though a better suspect than KC.

People put a lot of work into a suspect but become blinded to facts, they take a rejection of their suspect personally. They are so emotionally invested they lose perspective and lose a connection to reality.. Even Ulis fell into this trap for Sheridan. It wasn't personal when I posted the facts.. but he attacked me..  Blevins does the same, he is so emotionally invested in Kenneth Christiansen to protect his investment he lashes out, distorts reality and tries to discredit anybody who points out the evidence. Everybody who gains a good knowledge of the case rejects KC based on the lack of evidence for KC being Cooper. 

Most of the prominent suspects just do not fit the evidence. It is not my opinion and it is not personal, it is just reality. These suspects fail the Cooper profile test, some miserably.

Christiansen, Peterson, McCoy, Reca, LD Cooper, Dayton, Coffelt, List, Weber... were NOT Cooper.

On Hahneman, he is the best suspect by a long shot.. he matches the evidence extremely well and no I still can't put him on the plane though I have been trying.

If you want to attack Hahneman as a suspect you need facts, not assumptions, theories, conjecture and smears otherwise you are just being a baby.. Blevins

Edited by FLYJACK

'If you want to attack Hahneman as a suspect you need facts, not assumptions, theories, conjecture and smears otherwise you are just being a baby.. Blevins'

What facts? You haven't presented a single one except a comment on an FBI wanted poster. Let us know when you do present a couple of facts linking Hahneman to the hijacking. Forget about putting him on the plane. How about just putting him on the west coast of the USA at the time of the crime. That would do for a start. Or presenting a single witness. Or explaining how the Feds kept him in prison for a dozen years and never questioned him about the Cooper hijacking. I could go on, but my last post wasn't even about Hahneman or Kenny Christiansen, and had nothing to do with suspects anyway. 

I don't care whether Dan Gryder is right about Richard McCoy. That wasn't the point. I simply said that he would make a far better host for Cooper Con 2022 than EU, for a number of reasons and on several levels. 

Dr. Eric Berne wrote a book once titled Games People Play. You are engaging in one of them now. It's called TRANSFERENCE. It's when someone brings up other issues to deflect away from themselves the issues at hand. You should read it sometime. 

I thought you had put me on ignore or something. Must be a selective kind of ignore. B)

Or should I call you 'Gypsy23'? Greg seems to think you and he are the same person. Which would make you just another Cooper phony in Cooperland. One identity for the public here at DZ, and another one to post up trash about others. One thing that separates me from the general population in Cooperland is that no matter what I have to say on the case, you can always count on me giving to you straight and using my REAL identity.
I am kind of known for that. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Blevins, you are on ignore because you are a serial liar.. you are absolutely toxic for the Cooper case and this forum and you have a very loose relationship with reality. Your case knowledge is weak and distorted. You have nothing to add but misinformation. Your logic/reasoning is contradictory and perverted. It isn't personal, I just have no interest in anything you have to say because it isn't based in reality. Anything you claim has no credit, no merit and undermines the advancement of the Cooper case. You are completely ignorant to the facts of the case... you are just noise.

There is nothing to be learned about the Cooper case from you.

Kenneth Christiansen was not Cooper, deal with it. KC is a joke now,

if you don't like what I say put me on ignore.

One thing that still drives me crazy is the logical fallacy that a suspect advocate is somehow responsible for that suspect.. as if the suspect is sold to an audience, this is insane.

Dan is being a baby but his behaviour has no bearing on McCoy as Cooper.

Blevins is a serial liar but that has no bearing on KC as Cooper.

Run these suspects against the evidence and they fail, it is that simple.

10 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Gryder was doing a wordplay on his name. Ridiculis. Notice the last four letters. That's all it was. 

Yeah, I realized that a little while after I made the post. It's actually more than that though. His word that he came up with is a play on Eric's whole name: Ericulis. It's actually a pretty clever play on words. It don't put McCoy any closer to being Cooper though.

Edited by ParrotheadVol

3 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Yeah, I realized that a little while after I made the post. It's actually more than that though. His word that he came up with is a play on Eric's whole name: Ericulis. It's actually a pretty clever play on words. It don't put McCoy any closer to being Cooper though.

Oh, I agree McCoy was not Cooper. What I see here with Gryder is that he could (if he wanted to and you guys support him) take Cooper Con to the next level in 2022. (*here comes the booster speech*)

Ulis has had three shots at Cooper Con and all three were well-supported by Cooperland. But maybe it's time to move the event to Portland where the people are and the media lives, and bring Gryder into the fold as the host. He's got the internet traffic on Cooper nailed. He is a nice guy all around. He will bring the crowd. He won't try to focus the event on himself, but on everyone else. He probably won't try charging people twenty dollars a ticket. (Imagine how many people would have come to the Ariel Store party with a twenty dollar cover charge...)

Frankly, there has been too many resentments and too much bad blood over the years for me to get involved in Cooper Con personally. I am not really a DB Cooper researcher anyway. I am a sci-fi writer and publisher who (foolishly?) went into the Vortex after seeing that article on KC by Geoff Gray years ago. My presence would only make people uncomfortable and possibly cause discord. 

But...I have no qualms about plowing all that money I get from book sales on Cooper back into Cooperland. Hey...I tossed over two grand at the last Ariel Store party to try and make it work. Ariel is gone. Long live Cooper Con. 

Tom Kaye, Bruce Smith, Darren, and the usual folks should contact Gryder and send out feelers about this. Then you guys should contact Jim Brunberg at Mississippi Studios and throw a big-ass Cooper Con there next year. You have to watch Jim, though. He will cut you off like right now if he sees any personal issues going. Trust me on this. Present a 'friendly and united front' and stop sweating. I won't be there in 2022 in person, although helping in other ways to make sure the event is a blowout this time and people have fun is fine and dandy with me. Remember....we do our own event in July (although it is a lot different) so we know how it is. 

Going to do the one-present-opening-only thing today for Christmas Eve and then do the big day tomorrow. Now I have to go to Papa Murphy's for pizza and salad. "We're on a mission from God..." ^_^ Have a great Christmas, and I definitely am hitting the woods, snow or no snow, in my Xterra next month. The heck with this sitting around the house stuff. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

17 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Dan is being a baby but his behaviour has no bearing on McCoy as Cooper.

Blevins is a serial liar but that has no bearing on KC as Cooper.

Run these suspects against the evidence and they fail, it is that simple.

I ran YOUR suspect against the evidence, little as it is in this case, and came up a zero. 

Serial liar? You should provide some examples. I think you're just upset that Greg The Techie Guy now believes that the biggest hate-monger in the Cooper case, aka 'Gypsy23,' might possibly be YOU. The guy who does nothing at Bruce Smith's Mountain News website but post up one hateful comment after another, mostly packed with uninformed lies and false quotes. It could be costing Bruce book sales, since now he is with an official publishing company. I couldn't say for sure, but it doesn't help. Whoever Gypsy is, one thing is for sure. 

He's a coward. If I am going to call someone out, brother...they know exactly WHO is calling them out. 

What say you there, Mr. Twit?
The guy who likes to call people serial liars without presenting anything to support that notion? B)
Are you the biggest hatemonger in Cooperland?

Edited by RobertMBlevins

17 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Here's a little Chrismas cheer from one of the best song writers ever, the great Robert Earl Keen. Hope everyone has a great Christmas holiday, God Bless.

Same to you and everyone else, Parrot. I didn't quote over your song because I had one too. It's a comedy Christmas song though. 

An Update Flyjack Will Hate: Susan, my fiancee, has convinced her best friend to show up for the July Cooper/UFO campout. Her friend, who owns a small ranch in the Yakima area, is bringing her horses, all the tack, and will offer free trail rides. Susan herself retired recently from professional horse training both here in the US and in England. An addition to the main AB of Seattle page about this event will be added soon to reflect this situation. People from the Nissan websites where I assist people with their problems are signing up, as well as the UFO/Bigfoot/I Was Abducted by Aliens folks. We have a smattering of Cooper folks, but we could use more. If you think you might be interested, you should move on that idea soon before all the slots get filled. There are only 75 of them, guys. And they are going fast. Everything is free. It's a three-day event. For info just Google on Adventure Books of Seattle and see the sign up form on the Seattle UFO Network page. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Christmas present: Telescope to use on the Cooper/UFO Party next July. Sign ups are coming in now at a rate of about three to four a week. Shouldn't take us too long to fill all the available slots. (75) I figure by no later than the end of February we will be full up. And no twenty buck a head entrance fee, either. 

May be an image of outdoors

I was just wondering if people in Cooperland do anything except come after each other, or call each other liars. You are a mercurial bunch for sure. Using false identities on a blog that isn't yours to attack others involved in the case. Name calling, whatever. Going personal on people who are only trying to forward the Cooper case with the public, even when there is no other agenda except generosity and free fun. 

I saw a post elsewhere today coming after me personally because I don't post up pictures and details of people who attend our events. Are you kidding me or what? Do you think I am foolish enough to provide MORE fodder to the same people who come after ME on a personal level? Not a chance in hell. I started that policy clear back in 2016 when we did the Eclipse campout to eastern Oregon. And I cemented that policy the following year when I organized the Cooper Campout to Mt. Hood in Oregon. I am just fine with taking all the heat and protecting the people who DO attend. I even warn them about posting up about these events, although some of them have at their personal pages at Facebook and elsewhere. If you want to know 'the deal' on all of these things, then get off your dead butts, sign up legitimately, hit the road at the proper time, find out for yourself and bring your camera. Otherwise stop whining. 

That time (the Mt Hood gathering)...people started posting up threats against the attendees showing up at the rally point, which was a mini-mart in Estacada, Oregon. I was foolish enough to make the rally point public. We changed the rally point and said the hell with the Peanut Gallery posting at Bruce Smith's Mountain News ever since. B) HIS website hosted the threats and he didn't remove them, or even apologize. No wonder his $30 book sells like shit at Amazon. He has no moral center. 

You want to know what goes on with our little events each year? Then sign up and show up. Otherwise forever hold your peace. We don't organize these things to promote book sales. We're a wholesale trade publisher, not a retailer. The internet or promotions have zip to do with sales. We host and pay for these events because they are fun and because we get tired of sitting around the house, especially in summertime. 

You can either be there, or be square. But either way, stop whining and lying about us if you please. Even the people you reach don't believe you anyway. And they are mostly the same few people who have been engaging in that behavior for years. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

I have re-activated the infamous D.B. Cooper Info Page at AB of Seattle's main website. Still in construction, but mostly there. We officially endorse the Marty Andrade book, the Robert Edwards book, and Geoff Gray's Skyjack, of course. Yes, Blast is listed but it is not first on the list. We provide links to these books at Amazon. 

We are NOT recommending: Bruce Smith's book or his Mountain News site, due to his allowing attacks on his own blog on other Cooper investigators. We do NOT recommend the DB Cooper Forum run by Dave Brown in Florida, although we DO respect some of the people who post there. But their actions regarding Sheridan Peterson's book and the fact that a few of their members go anonymous in other places on the internet and attack others (mostly at Bruce Smith's blog) causes us to not recommend the site to others.  

ONE CAVEAT: We DO and WILL actively support any effort to do a Cooper Con 2022, depending on the circumstances. I have already talked about that. And if the Cooper Forum is heavily involved in that event, we will post a link to the information about a 2022 Cooper Con. 

UPDATE: Using the email list we created for LAST July's Cooper/UFO campout event, we sent out our first group email out today. We did add some names from more recent applicants for this year's party. Mostly the update just said yes...we are doing it again this year....and if you wanted off the email list we would do that if you wished. No one has wished. Yet. A few who missed last year's party replied saying they were definitely attending this time. 

Other news: Meyer Louie called me this afternoon. We talked for a while about his new job and about AB moving to Yakima. He has a very interesting job now, but to find that out you will have to message him yourself. I'm not supposed to make that public. YES, he is definitely coming to the party in July. 

Just for the record....NO...I did not make, nor have I EVER made posts in Meyer Louie's name at DZ. The Peanut Gallery over at Mountain News has been saying that lately. Meyer does his own posts and drops in occasionally here at DZ (he said today) to see what's happening. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Happy New Year, everyone. Perhaps 2022 will be the year we finally get the answer on Cooper. Who knows? I kind of doubt it, but that's the nature of the Cooper beast. 

It's been a good year for the case I think. Dan Gryder was certainly a refreshing addition and more interesting than the same old faces (including me) you see discussing the case and taking it seriously. 

I went through a lot of personal changes this year, and despite the ugly crap you may hear over at the Bruce Smith Hatemongers Society, everything is just fine here. Some of the high points for me in 2021:

• I broke off a relationship I had been in for twenty years and moved on to someone else. And I am much happier because of it. She is also the new CFO of AB of Seattle and has helped put us on a more solid footing financially. Plus, the person I WAS with is moving to SoCal, and frankly I don't want to live in Southern California. 

• We sold more books this year than in any other previous year. We broke all records. We aren't getting rich from it, but we're very happy about it. Especially me, because this means I can blow even MORE of AB's money on Cooper or UFO parties. The next party is down the road a few months, but I was able to upgrade the gear. I wish I could personally thank everyone who bought a copy of one of our books, but Lightning Source/Ingram does not tell you where the sales come from, probably to prevent publishers from hounding buyers to buy even MORE. (*laughs*) 

• Last July's Cooper/UFO Campout was only a modest success, with maybe 25-30 people showing up. We've already signed up more people than that for next year's event, which will be bigger, better, and in a spot with a stunning view of Mt. Rainier. Even people with kids have started to send us messages via the main site webform, but unfortunately we had to say no because the event is 21+ only. Just like the old Ariel Store event. I hate doing that, but certain rules regarding alcohol and the Forest Service and group camps and insurance stuff prevents us from allowing minors. The kiddies have to stay home, and if parents are smart, they would want to do that anyway. Imagine your ten year old kid running around the bar at the Ariel Party. It just doesn't work on a number of levels. 

• I see my role in this whole wacky thing I call 'Cooperland' not as an investigator these days so much, but the guy who organizes the fun stuff and calls out people when I think it's necessary. Sometimes that job is dumped on me, especially the incident with EU and the married woman. That was the worst. I didn't need that. She should have just filed a restraining order rather than coming to AB staff with her problem. 

• One BIG TRUTH I have discovered about the Cooper case: If you give it to people straight, and don't care whether certain people are your friends or not (in favor of the truth), then you will make enemies. I can live with that. Mutual back-scratching and supporting people even when they are wrong, or doing wrong, just because that is the popular thing to do makes me nauseous. You are better off playing it straight with people and putting anything you say or do behind a name and an identity. Some folks might hate you for doing that, but others will respect you for it. And those are the people who count. There are plenty of internet trolls out there already. I am NOT one of them. 

• One good thing that happened for me this year that has nothing to do with the Cooper case is I reached almost 5 million views to my content at the Q and A website Quora in a four-year period, and now they are paying me for content. It's not making me rich, but it does pay for the gas I put in my Xterra each month. Take it where you can get it, that's my motto. 

• I still have some resentments regarding how Sheridan Peterson's book was handled, and how it was published. But there is nothing I can do about it, and if certain people want to keep cheating his family out of their royalties, there is nothing I can do about that either. 

• If you are worried about my upcoming autobiography Cooperland, stop worrying. I didn't stoop to talking about the more sordid side of Cooperland. Why give people free advertising? It wasn't worth the trouble anyway. It's supposed to be an inspirational book, not a whining platform. 

• For those of you exploring the case and playing it straight with people, especially when you put your name behind your work, I have the greatest respect for you folks and wish you the best for the New Year. 

Sincerely, Robert :handok:

(I forgot. Susan and I decided to get married in the shadow of Mt. Rainier. It's already arranged with the rings and the FEMALE clergy to do the ceremony on a certain Saturday morning in July. Enough said.) ^_^

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Very interesting...

I can't make every word out, but the first video goes something like:
"Do you have the money on board?"
"Advise when you get parachutes and everything up"
"I will keep you posted".

And then the second one goes like:
"Alright, we have one more request, we ask those passengers to go back on the taxi strip between the two runways. There's no reason for them to be standing there, they're only going to create confusion and apprehension, so please direct those passengers to move back two hundred yards onto the taxiway please."

(edited)

Very interesting...

I can't make every word out, but the first video goes something like:
"Do you have the money on board?"
"Advise when you get parachutes and everything up"
"I will keep you posted".

And then the second one goes like:
"Alright, we have one more request, we ask those passengers to go back on the taxi strip between the two runways. There's no reason for them to be standing there, they're only going to create confusion and apprehension, so please direct those passengers to move back two hundred yards onto the taxiway please."

You might be able to get clearer results by reviewing the audio using a free program like Audacity. It allows you to change all the parameters on the sound file, this or that, and can often reduce noise or make portions of an audio file clearer. Easy to use, but you really have to study the menus first and know what does what, etc. 

EDIT: About the part where he's telling them the passengers must move somewhere else:  I *thought* they were all loaded onto a bus when they deplaned from the aircraft? There is something about this in the Geoff Gray book. Then a couple of FBI agents start doing a head count from the passenger list? And that this is how they determined it was Dan Cooper who was missing from the list?

Edited by RobertMBlevins