22 22
quade

DB Cooper

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, CooperNWO305 said:

Fly. Given what you know, do you think Cooper made a calculated decision on which chute to use? Were they different enough from eachother?

Can I mute someone on here using iphone or do I need to be on a desktop? Robert you continue to clog up this site. I wish people would just report your posts as spam. You have some good posts once in a while, but I just can’t sift through the chaff. 

You can do the mute thing right here anytime you wish. But 99% of the people who read these posts we make do not make their own posts. They just read them. A few of you doing the mute thing isn't going to stop me from posting, and I don't do spam. Many of you did your posts regarding the last Cooper event. I did not call them spam. I do some on mine...about the ONLY event going on Cooper for the coming year...and YOU call them spam. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander, my friend. Otherwise you are practicing a double standard. And believe it or not, we have good interest in our Cooper-related events, which have been going for some years now. They are mostly aimed at general fans of the case...not necessarily the 'experts'. We leave that to you guys. 

Yes...I believe Cooper made a calculated decision on which chute to use. Mucklow said that when he started putting on that NB-6 that he looked like he knew exactly what he was doing. Which tells me Cooper almost certainly had experience using a military chute. When 377 demonstrated his NB-6/8 for the crowd at the first Cooper Con, the one held by Geoff Gray, he also invited people to try putting it on. Almost no one could do it, or if they did, they did it improperly. Ask him yourself. Obviously, Cooper knew what he was doing. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You can do the mute thing right here anytime you wish. But 99% of the people who read these posts we make do not make their own posts. They just read them. 

Yes...I believe Cooper made a calculated decision on which chute to use. Mucklow said that when he started putting on that NB-6 that he looked like he knew exactly what he was doing. Which tells me Cooper almost certainly had experience using a military chute. When 377 demonstrated his NB-6/8 for the crowd at the first Cooper Con, the one held by Geoff Gray, he also invited people to try putting it on. Almost no one could do it, or if they did, they did it improperly. Ask him yourself. Obviously, Cooper knew what he was doing. 

Yes. He knew what he was doing. My question is whether the two chutes were so different that him picking one would give us any more indication of who he was. The early belief was he did not pick the more civilian type chute, indicating that he was not a skydiver. Now that Fly has opened up a new line of discussion, I wanted to know what FLYJACK thinks, that is why I asked FLYJACK the question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CooperNWO305 said:

Yes. He knew what he was doing. My question is whether the two chutes were so different that him picking one would give us any more indication of who he was. The early belief was he did not pick the more civilian type chute, indicating that he was not a skydiver. Now that Fly has opened up a new line of discussion, I wanted to know what FLYJACK thinks, that is why I asked FLYJACK the question. 

I don't care WHO you asked. This is a public forum. So I gave you MY answer. Flyjack is perfectly fine with me to give HIS as well. If you don't want to see responses to questions from multiple users...you shouldn't be asking. This isn't email. You could also go the private message route. 

EDIT: Since Cooper went right for the military chute, and since Mucklow testified he seemed to know what he was doing, and because Cooper told her he didn't need those printed instructions the FBI *allegedly* sent along with the chutes...yes...this tells me Cooper was probably ex-military. He wasn't the first ex-military hijacker, that's for sure. McCoy, Hahneman, others. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RobertMBlevins said:

I don't care WHO you asked. This is a public forum. So I gave you MY answer. Flyjack is perfectly fine with me to give HIS as well. If you don't want to see responses to questions from multiple users...you shouldn't be asking. This isn't email. 

You didn't even answer the question,, and clog up the forum.

The chutes were both Pioneers, a '57 and a '60, probably different colours but the only real difference was the manufacturing date,, he may have just picked the newer one, the 1960.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

You didn't even answer the question,, and clog up the forum.

The chutes were both Pioneers, a '57 and a '60, probably different colours but the only real difference was the manufacturing date,, he may have just picked the newer one, the 1960.

NO. You have this: A packing card. It could be an extra one that someone mistakenly placed into one of the chutes. You do not know. 

Hayden, the original owner and purchaser of the two backpack chutes given to Cooper....says that the John Detlor report is accurate. We have Detlor subbing this report, and we have Hayden verifying it. The owner. The honest guy who donated a chute he could have sold for a boatload of money to the WA State History Museum instead. 

I believe HAYDEN. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

NO. You have this: A packing card. It could be an extra one that someone mistakenly placed into one of the chutes. You do not know. 

Hayden, the original owner and purchaser of the two backpack chutes given to Cooper....says that the John Detlor report is accurate. We have Detlor subbing this report, and we have Hayden verifying it. The owner. The honest guy who donated a chute he could have sold for a boatload of money to the WA State History Museum instead. 

I believe HAYDEN. 

Not NO,, YES there were two packing cards found on the plane that match Hayden's description of the chutes.

You are very confused. The Detlor report does not conflict, as you keep claiming.

This is why people get irritated, lose patience and want to block you...

You are mentally stuck in your own narrative and cannot accept your own inconsistencies.

Hayden rejected Cossey's parachute claims, you claim to believe Hayden not the liar Cossey.. but your conclusion is the opposite, you have accepted Cossey's claim of the NB6/8 with no corroberation and reject Hayden and the packing card evidence found on the plane.

Blevins, you are confused and just not a serious thinker.

Hayden never claimed his chute was an NB6/8..

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Vanished guys believe Cooper was Ted Braden. I don't know much about Braden, just what I have heard. Probably as good a suspect as any other, I suppose. 

How many times do I have to keep posting up the FBI's report on the chutes for you? That was like number six or seven in the last year. They are NOT the same chutes. The FBI says so. And so does Norman Hayden. 

The 'claims' you refer to on Cossey/Hayden have to do with both of them claiming the one remaining unopened chute was theirs. And wanting it returned.

The FBI knew who it belonged to, so when Hayden had that lawyer send the FBI a letter asking them to return that chute to him...they did. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

The Vanished guys believe Cooper was Ted Braden. I don't know much about Braden, just what I have heard. Probably as good a suspect as any other, I suppose. 

How many times do I have to keep posting up the FBI's report on the chutes for you? That was like number six or seven in the last year. They are NOT the same chutes. The FBI says so. And so does Norman Hayden. 

The 'claims' you refer to on Cossey/Hayden have to do with both of them claiming the one remaining unopened chute was theirs. And wanting it returned.

The FBI knew who it belonged to, so when Hayden had that lawyer send the FBI a letter asking them to return that chute to him...they did. 

Blevins, 

You have no idea what is going on...  stuck in 2011.

You are so confused I can only laugh..

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the parachute sitting in the WA State History Museum isn't exactly the same as an NB6. I can tell you that. 

You have THAT one, which the Detlor report describes perfectly, right down to the color of the backpack. 

And then you have your typical NB6 rig, which if you look at the pictures closely, will see it has some small differences and a different color as well.

Just like the Detlor report describes the other one that came from Hayden. 

HaydenCosseyFBIExcerpt.thumb.jpg.6808183b465785969098137467fcc875.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Wrong Judy, and it wasn't a real estate developer. One of the people involved with this book is a Facebook friend. There never WAS a $200,000 treasure anyway. It was based on sales of the book, and the one thing the author forgot is that if you have no marketing plan, and you use the name of a wanted criminal.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I know the parachute sitting in the WA State History Museum isn't exactly the same as an NB6. I can tell you that. 

You have THAT one, which the Detlor report describes perfectly, right down to the color of the backpack. 

And then you have your typical NB6 rig, which if you look at the pictures closely, will see it has some small differences and a different color as well.

Just like the Detlor report describes the other one that came from Hayden. 

HaydenCosseyFBIExcerpt.thumb.jpg.6808183b465785969098137467fcc875.jpg

Blevins,,

You do realize that Cossey claimed his NB6/8 used by Cooper was Sage Green nylon container and Sage Green harness.. that conflicts with the Detlor description and many references in the FBI files.

All references to an NB6/8 green nylon container / green harness come ONLY from Cossey. ZERO corroboration.

Cossey was wrong about Cooper using (his) NB6/8...

You actually believe Cossey and Reject Hayden and the evidence.

Cooper used Hayden's olive drab / tan cotton harness Pioneer. Confirmed by the packing card found on the plane.

chuteolivedrab1126.jpeg.9b24db896709b1d9bef115ac31723356.jpeg

 

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, I just figured out where Blevins has got this completely wrong..

Initially, all four chutes were to come from Issaquah, but they secured the two backs from Hayden and only needed the two chest chutes from Issaquah..

But, Cossey was not aware of that initially.. He thought the backs also came from Issaquah including his custom NB6/8 Sage green nylon container/sage green harness.

He was contacted by the FBI and informed that a Pioneer was left on the plane so he assumed the other was his Sage Green NB 6/8.. So, he described that chute to the FBI. In error.

Cossey's description conflicts with all the other chute descriptions in the FBI docs.

Cossey was made aware of Hayden and must have soon figured out that he made an error and got the chute wrong.. Instead of correcting his mistake he kept telling shifting lies to cover it up.

He never gave the FBI his records.. and told obvious lies about the chute.

Only two back chutes were sent to the plane.. Hayden's.

Hayden's chutes were the two Pioneers matching the two packing cards found on the plane. The 1957 SN 226 was returned to him and the Pioneer 1960 SN 60-9707 is missing,, Cooper must have taken that chute, Hayden's.

NOT Cossey's custom NB6/8. Cooper did not jump with the NB6/8 described by Cossey.

 

Hayden never claimed or confirmed his chute used by Cooper was an NB6/8 sage green nylon container/sage green harness as Cossey claimed. 

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Eric Ulis admitted he thinks Sheridan cannot be Cooper.. credit to him.

Now, it is your turn Blevins,, admit Kenneth Christiansen was not Cooper.. he doesn't match the evidence. Man or mouse..

Why the hell should I do something dumb like that? Have you even READ the 54 page report on KC and company that was released to the public? The one to the Seattle FBI also included every file we had, every picture we took, and every recording we did during an active investigation that lasted well over a year. You must be joking. 

You? Nobody even knows anything about you. There is no website for you. No identity. Just claims. As far as anyone knows, you could just be some really smart junior college kid from Ottawa. Our stuff, my stuff, Skipp's stuff...all the videos at YouTube...fifty illustrated articles at WordPress...all out there for the public to decide for themselves. Our names are on all of it. And whether you like it or not, accept it or not, a lot of people believe what we tell them about Christiansen and his friends.

And what we tell them is that quite a bit of what we discovered points toward Christiansen as possibly being Cooper, and that Bernie Geestman, if he was involved, was most likely the instigator of the whole thing. We do know that Geestman, when cornered, first denied strongly that KC could be Cooper. Then he tells History Channel that he thought KC was a dishwasher. When they finally show him twenty pictures of he and KC together...some of them from Geestman's own wedding in 1968...he goes on TV and decides to cover his ass by tossing Kenny under the bus. He lied to me, to researchers for History Channel, and then to everyone else on national television. And we believe he did that because he knew he had been cornered. His ex wife gave him up, and so did some of his friends...even a couple of his own relatives including his own sister. 

You? You are probably a nice guy. And a completely unknown quantity. 

Quote

Hayden never claimed or confirmed his chute used by Cooper was an NB6/8 sage green nylon container/sage green harness as Cossey claimed.

You ignore the obvious. Hayden has seen the report by Agent Detlor. Hayden has CONFIRMED it is completely accurate. He bought the chutes. He owned them. He did a rental agreement with NWA for them the evening of the hijacking. He even had one of them returned to him by the FBI. I guess he should know. 

Good enough for me.  

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Why the hell should I do something dumb like that? Have you even READ the 54 page report on KC and company that was released to the public? The one to the Seattle FBI also included every file we had, every picture we took, and every recording we did during an active investigation that lasted well over a year. You must be joking. 

You? Nobody even knows anything about you. There is no website for you. No identity. Just claims. As far as anyone knows, you could just be some really smart junior college kid from Ottawa. Our stuff, my stuff, Skipp's stuff...all the videos at YouTube...out there for the public to decide for themselves. Our names are on all of it. And whether you like it or not, accept it or not, a lot of people believe what we tell them about Christiansen and his friends.

And what we tell them is that quite a bit of what we discovered points toward Christiansen as possibly being Cooper, and that Bernie Geestman, if he was involved, was most likely the instigator of the whole thing. 

You? You are probably a nice guy. And a completely unknown quantity. 

You ignore the obvious. Hayden has seen the report by Agent Detlor. Hayden has CONFIRMED it is completely accurate. He bought the chutes. He owned them. He did a rental agreement with NWA for them the evening of the hijacking. He even had one of them returned to him by the FBI. I guess he should know. 

Good enough for me.  

Where does it say in the Detlor report that Cooper used Cossey's sage green NB6/8?

I'll save us the time,, it doesn't.

You are claiming it is evidence that proves your conclusion, it doesn't. It proves that Cossey's description was wrong. You seem to be unaware of that.

So, the Detlor report proves you are wrong. 

But in your confused backasswords world you claim it is evidence to support your position.

Really crazy stuff. 

I guess you'll never understand the evidence.

Cooper used Hayden's back chute an olive drab Pioneer with tan cotton harness, Steinthal canopy 1960 SN 60-9707 packed by Cossey May 21,1971..

Cooper did not use Cossey's sage green nylon container. sage green harness NB6/8. Hayden never confirmed that, the Detlor report does not confirm that. The only source for that is Cossey's claim repeated in the FBI files.

You are just making up a conclusion without any evidence and the evidence contradicts it.

 

That is exactly how your Kenneth Christiansen narrative is constructed, layers of speculation, exaggeration, embellishments and opinions combined with a denial of real evidence.

The people attracted to KC are naive and new to the case, he was not Cooper. 

Not because I think so but because the evidence says so.

 

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You think everyone who leans toward the idea that KC and Geestman pulled off the hijacking is either new to the case, or just naive?

Assuming people are generally stupid is never a good idea. There are no embellishments or exaggeration regarding our investigation into those guys. We just presented what we had. There was no need to embellish anything. 

Hayden saw the FBI report. Hayden said it was perfectly accurate. But just for the sake of argument, let's say the NB6 was actually the other chute. 

It doesn't matter one bit, except in relation to the Amboy chute perhaps. And it doesn't prove anything at all regarding the guilt or innocence of Christiansen. In fact, in the long scheme of things, it is comparing one apple to another. 

You know, instead of making blanket statements on guilt or innocence, or claiming we embellished things regarding the investigation into KC, Geestman, and other folks....maybe you should present something, anything, that proves what you said about Hahneman's military service...supposedly provided to you by the FBI. You can't even put him on the west coast of the USA around the time of the hijacking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You think everyone who leans toward the idea that KC and Geestman pulled off the hijacking is either new to the case, or just naive?

Assuming people are generally stupid is never a good idea. There are no embellishments or exaggeration regarding our investigation into those guys. We just presented what we had. There was no need to embellish anything. 

Hayden saw the FBI report. Hayden said it was perfectly accurate. But just for the sake of argument, let's say the NB6 was actually the other chute. 

It doesn't matter one bit, except in relation to the Amboy chute perhaps. And it doesn't prove anything at all regarding the guilt or innocence of Christiansen. In fact, in the long scheme of things, it is comparing one apple to another. 

You know, instead of making blanket statements on guilt or innocence, or claiming we embellished things regarding the investigation into KC, Geestman, and other folks....maybe you should present something, anything, that proves what you said about Hahneman's military service...supposedly provided to you by the FBI. You can't even put him on the west coast of the USA around the time of the hijacking. 

That was entire argument that you have had wrong from the get go, the chute Cooper took was a Pioneer with SN 60-9707 year 1960 and that doesn't match the Amboy chute markings..

Cossey was wrong, he identified the wrong chute, an NB6/8 sage green chute.

Yes, you are wrong.. yes, delete your Amboy chute stories..

 

So, that was painful.. unwinding your misunderstanding for a simple and obvious issue. Imagine going over thousands of documents,, YIKES

And even after showing you your error you will continue to think Cooper took Cossey's sage green NB6/8 and continue claim the Detlor report proves something that it doesn't..

You throw out a strawman lie claiming I called people stupid... of course I didn't say that, they are new to the case and naive.

This case is very complicated with a lot of misinformation and disinformation.. you contribute to that.

You wonder why people don't like you.

 

Now, admit KC was not Cooper, he wasn't swarthy or olive, he didn't have full curly/wavy/marceled hair.. he did not even resemble Sketch B.. in fact there is nothing that supports KC as Cooper. He was investigated by the FBI and according to you that is enough to eliminate a suspect.

Even Ulis finally admitted it after claiming 98% certainty,, time for you Blevins..

 

 

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cossey has nothing to do with Hayden's identification of his OWN parachutes. 

When the jet landed in Reno, only two chutes were on board. One had been popped and is still in the hands of the FBI. 

The other was returned to Hayden. 

The phony reserve went out the back prior to the jump. 

Cooper jumped with the other one. 

Flo Schaffner came within a half-inch of identifying KC for Geoff Gray. When she saw his picture, her hands began shaking. 

FBI agent John Jarvis indicated to three witnesses in August 2016 that yes...Christiansen was the hijacker...the FBI knew that...and then knew Christiansen was dead...and that's why the case was closed. You should ask him about this. You seem to have better access to the FBI than anyone else I know. 

Christiansen was looked at by the FBI, but found lacking. Not because he wasn't necessarily Cooper, but because all they had to go on was Lyle Christiansen saying he thought his brother was Cooper. The investigation by Porteous and myself was still a ways down the road. 

NWA could not have provided any records to the FBI anyway on KC. He had been dead for well over their five year limit. Unless an ex-employee is receiving retirement benefits, they purged their employee files every five years. 

Maybe I just made all the evidence and witness testimony up out of thin air. But I don't even think YOU believe that. 

Witness descriptions are notoriously unreliable. 

You still haven't provided one single minuscule scrap of evidence pointing to Hahneman yet, but you still like to make blanket statements on other suspects, and then make wild claims about your own. Like they were in the military for two, perhaps three wars. You haven't even presented his DD214 yet, or an enlistment record. Yet supposedly you were told all this stuff by the FBI.  

All the while ignoring the obvious fact that if the FBI had Hahneman on ice for the hijacking he DID do...and this went on for a dozen years afterward...that they never wondered if Hahneman might also be Cooper. Of course they did. But what you don't realize is that they could have figured that out pretty quick once they had him behind bars for a dozen years. In fact, they probably wrote him off for the Cooper case within a few weeks after he surrendered. Which means they know something YOU don't know about him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Witness descriptions are notoriously unreliable. 

I think this is a little disingenuous to say in context. The Cooper case is an outlier compared to your standard case where witness descriptions are involved and relied upon, he wasn't seen in a brief flash during an attack or something, he was observed up-close by the flight attendants and passengers, some even spent hours with him (Tina) and others took physical notes on his appearance (Flo).

Edited by Coopericane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Cossey has nothing to do with Hayden's identification of his OWN parachutes. 

When the jet landed in Reno, only two chutes were on board. One had been popped and is still in the hands of the FBI. 

The other was returned to Hayden. 

The phony reserve went out the back prior to the jump. 

Cooper jumped with the other one. 

Flo Schaffner came within a half-inch of identifying KC for Geoff Gray. When she saw his picture, her hands began shaking. 

FBI agent John Jarvis indicated to three witnesses in August 2016 that yes...Christiansen was the hijacker...the FBI knew that...and then knew Christiansen was dead...and that's why the case was closed. You should ask him about this. You seem to have better access to the FBI than anyone else I know. 

Christiansen was looked at by the FBI, but found lacking. Not because he wasn't necessarily Cooper, but because all they had to go on was Lyle Christiansen saying he thought his brother was Cooper. The investigation by Porteous and myself was still a ways down the road. 

NWA could not have provided any records to the FBI anyway on KC. He had been dead for well over their five year limit. Unless an ex-employee is receiving retirement benefits, they purged their employee files every five years. 

Maybe I just made all the evidence and witness testimony up out of thin air. But I don't even think YOU believe that. 

Witness descriptions are notoriously unreliable. 

You still haven't provided one single minuscule scrap of evidence pointing to Hahneman yet, but you still like to make blanket statements on other suspects, and then make wild claims about your own. Like they were in the military for two, perhaps three wars. You haven't even presented his DD214 yet, or an enlistment record. Yet supposedly you were told all this stuff by the FBI.  

All the while ignoring the obvious fact that if the FBI had Hahneman on ice for the hijacking he DID do...and this went on for a dozen years afterward...that they never wondered if Hahneman might also be Cooper. Of course they did. But what you don't realize is that they could have figured that out pretty quick once they had him behind bars for a dozen years. In fact, they probably wrote him off for the Cooper case within a few weeks after he surrendered. Which means they know something YOU don't know about him. 

Cossey was the only source for the sage green NB6/8 chute description,, that is the point, he was wrong. Hayden never ID'd the missing chute as an NB6/8.. but you claim it was. So, your argument is null and void.

That was the entire point,, Cooper did not use that NB6/8 described by Cossey. He used a Pioneer from Hayden.. You were confused and still are.

Cossey's NB6/8 false claim is the center of the parachute vortex... it undermined the entire case. They were looking for the wrong chute and IT WAS NOT THE AMBOY CHUTE. Delete your articles.

We know what happened to the other chutes, repeating that is irrelevant.

Now, you claim Flo almost Id'd KC but then you claim witness descriptions are unreliable.

Jarvis never said KC was Cooper and whatever he did it was just an opinion. Without Jarvis backing it up it isn't evidence at all. You don't know his reasons for anything.

How do you know all the FBI had was Lyle,, that is an assumption. They could have had lots to investigate. Your argument is essentially that the FBI couldn't investigate KC but years later you could. Nonsense.

It isn't so much that you make up things whole, but you elevate irrelevant things and over represent their relevance while suppressing contrary facts. Classic confirmation bias.

Your arguments conflict themselves. Anything that supports your KC narrative you accept and anything that rejects it you dismiss..  follow the evidence not your conclusion.

You claim KC matches the sketch A but claim sketches are unreliable.

You claim witness descriptions are not reliable because KC does not match. If he did you'd be screaming it.

You claim you have witnesses but those are unsubstantiated peripheral opinions 40 years later.

 

So, if you eliminate sketches and witness descriptions then almost anyone can be made to fit Cooper. 

 

I have thousands of pieces of info Hahneman and have not found anything to eliminate him. I found a reason for the FBI to eliminate him but it was 100% FALSE. I have zero interest in sharing any of it with you.. I have no problem if you reject him with virtually no knowledge, you are not a serious thinker.  You can't even get the chute issue right without screwing it all up.

If I had evidence, not assumptions to reject Hahneman I would.

Conversely, there is evidence that rejects KC and no supporting evidence.

You need to admit what everyone with good case knowledge knows, KC was not Cooper,,

Ulis manned up because of the evidence.. knowledgable people did not accept Sheridan.. 

 

Now it is your turn. It is over Blevins. Kenneth Christiansen was not Cooper, there is no case for him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coopericane said:

I think this is a little disingenuous to say in context. The Cooper case is an outlier compared to your standard case where witness descriptions are involved and relied upon, he wasn't seen in a brief flash during an attack or something, he was observed up-close by the flight attendants and passengers, some even spent hours with him (Tina) and others took physical notes on his appearance (Flo).

You're wasting your time. This his been explained to him over and over. He refuses to accept it.

He also weighs the descriptions from all passengers as equally as those of the flight attendants. Why? So he can say the descriptions are all over the place. When your suspect does not fit the description, you have to discredit the description.

Edited by ParrotheadVol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

FBI agent John Jarvis indicated to three witnesses in August 2016 that yes...Christiansen was the hijacker...the FBI knew that...and then knew Christiansen was dead...and that's why the case was closed. You should ask him about this. You seem to have better access to the FBI than anyone else I know. 

So, how do you suppose that the FBI finally figured out it was Christiansen? They obviously didn't reach out to any of your "witnesses". Otherwise you'd have been posting about that relentlessly, just like you do about the campouts. Lyle would have certainly told you if they came to him. As you pointed out, too late to get records from NWA. So, if they know it was Christiansen, how did they figure it out?

(((The answer is pretty simple: They didn't))).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

You're wasting your time. This his been explained to him over and over. He refuses to accept it.

He also weighs the descriptions from all passengers as equally as those of the flight attendants. Why? So he can say the descriptions are all over the place. When your suspect does not fit the description, you have to discredit the description.

I know,,

WE are exposing his hypocrisy and poor case knowledge to everyone else.

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

So, how do you suppose that the FBI finally figured out it was Christiansen? They obviously didn't reach out to any of your "witnesses". Otherwise you'd have been posting about that relentlessly, just like you do about the campouts. Lyle would have certainly told you if they came to him. As you pointed out, too late to get records from NWA. So, if they know it was Christiansen, how did they figure it out?

(((The answer is pretty simple: They didn't))).

Good point..

I was so busy on the chutes I didn't think of that..

Blevins would say they figured it out from him... The FBI couldn't investigate KC but Blevins did and that is how the FBI knew he was Cooper. The FBI just filed Blevins work and called it solved. No need to investigate special junior agent Blevins has done all the work. It doesn't matter that KC doesn't match the description and there is no evidence..

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

22 22