47 47
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)
21 hours ago, CooperNWO305 said:

I stand by what I’ve done. But lies are lies. Thanks to the group member who notified me of this libelous comment. 

IMG_8230.jpeg

Right. That’s libel, but accusing an innocent man of terrorism and roping him into every Google search on Cooper forevermore is completely fine.

Yep, you’re the victim here. Do you have a gofundme? I’m sure once the news hears about this injustice the donations will start rolling in.

Also: you called WJS by his actual name. That poster simply said “a researcher.” The only way that’s libel against you is if you’re that researcher. Was your post an admission that it was you?

Edited by Math of Insects

(edited)

Provocation Fridays  (on a Saturday)

You pull a card from life’s Chance pile and the card reads:

Congratulations ! the identity of Dan Cooper is...

(if only it were that easy!)

Anyway lets imagine you did pull such a card, elaborate a little or explain in detail what 3-5 potential things  come to mind that you see yourself doing within say the next day, weeks, months or years with this random revelation.

This is all for fun..

Edited by Cola

This is a link to a Go Fund Me account being set up for a re-scan of tie particles. Through Tom's goodwill and McCrone Labs' interest in the case, McCrone has agreed to do a re-scan of one of the tie stubs for only $500, which is essentially at cost for microscope time. We are setting up the account for up to $1,500 for the possibility (no guarantees) that McCrone might agree to re-scan an 2 additional stubs in the future at the same cost. A re-scan would provide x-y coordinates with a true "north south" orientation that would allow Tom to look at specific particles of interest more easily and definitively. Thank you for your consideration.

http://This is a link to a Go Fund Me account being set up for a re-scan of tie particles. Through Tom's goodwill and McCrone Labs' interest in the case, McCrone has agreed to do a re-scan of one of the tie stubs for only $500, which is essentially at cost for microscope time. We are setting up the account for up to $1,500 for the possibility (no guarantees) that McCrone might agree to re-scan an 2 additional stubs in the future at the same cost. A re-scan would provide x-y coordinates with a true "north south" orientation that would allow Tom to look at specific particles of interest more easily and definitively. Thank you for your consideration. https://gofund.me/7a65d011

• Like 1

This is a link to a Go Fund Me account being set up for a re-scan of tie particles. Through Tom's goodwill and McCrone Labs' interest in the case, McCrone has agreed to do a re-scan of one of the tie stubs for only $500, which is essentially at cost for microscope time. We are setting up the account for up to $1,500 for the possibility (no guarantees) that McCrone might agree to re-scan an 2 additional stubs in the future at the same cost. A re-scan would provide x-y coordinates with a true "north south" orientation that would allow Tom to look at specific particles of interest more easily and definitively. Thank you for your consideration.

update: McCrone has agreed to run a total of four stubs for us at $500 each. 

https://gofund.me/7a65d011

Edited by Nicholas Broughton
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, olemisscub said:

Always enjoy Bruce, as well as these videos you are doing Ryan.

I just find the narrative that the CIA/Deep State had to orchestrate this DB Copper Hijacking for the sole purpose to get more air port security a little silly, i.e. metal detectors in air ports or requiring more information from passengers to fly.  

Why on earth would they need to do this ?  There were already so many hijackings, wouldn't those already be enough reason ?  The government enacts laws and strong arms private industry all the time without the need for covert operations as trigger point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAGdb said:

I just find the narrative that the CIA/Deep State had to orchestrate this DB Copper Hijacking for the sole purpose to get more air port security a little silly, i.e. metal detectors in air ports or requiring more information from passengers to fly.  

Why on earth would they need to do this ?  There were already so many hijackings, wouldn't those already be enough reason ?  The government enacts laws and strong arms private industry all the time without the need for covert operations as trigger point.

Yes, I really, really don't like that narrative for the hijacking. 

It's especially nonsensical because the government did NOT want to be paying for airline security. The government wanted it to be the responsibility of the individual airlines to pay for additional security measures. So, saying the deep state was involved is silly to me because they had no incentive. This was a clever bank robbery, that's all. 

That said, I think there is a very, very real possibility that Cooper was CIA adjacent at some point in his life, likely through Air America. He fits the mold very well of their middle aged renegade pilots who flew in Vietnam. As I said in the show, I came across a news article from 1972 where a guy said the average age of Air America pilots was 43 years old. These guys were mercenaries. They risked their lives for profit. So, Cooper would have been used to this sort of dangerous game. 

The fact that Air America dropped men and material out of 727's with 15 degree flaps and gear down is almost too coincidental to believe. 

Provocation Fridays

“It’s not because I have a grudge against your airlines, it’s just because I have a grudge.”

Has anyone here ever had a real grudge or a true brooding of wrath?

Have you ever been compelled into action because of a grudge?

Are grudges healthy?

Can grudges be productive?

When Dan Cooper said he had a grudge

do you think he was being facetious, flippant, or revealing something deeper of himself?

Here is a thought –Newtonian physics – one of the greatest achievements in human history is alleged to have been spurred by a grudge, a brooding of wrath!  

Yes, possibly there is more truth in this than Newton’s metaphor of an apple falling from the tree of knowledge and giving Newton his inspiration for gravity!  (Think of Newton’s symbology of gravity – the apple tree the apple. Was this symbology a heretical attack on Adam and Eve eating form the tree of knowledge, the church and Christianity or a clever combining of Science and Gravity  with elements of  Christianity -  as if gravity were Manna from Heaven falling from the tree of knowledge on Newton…? Who knows the truth but Newton?)

Anyway, the story loosely goes that Newton as a boy was kicked in the stomach by a school bully and that in this action Newton’s defense against this much larger individual was not to physically challenge him but to apply himself to mentally dominate this bully. Allegedly, the bully was the head pupil at Newton’s school, so Newton set about whipping this individual’s mind by applying himself to his studies and besting the bully,  unseating him from his position as valedictorian. It may have been something as simple as being kicked unjustly in the stomach that ultimately put Newton on an academic and intellectual path to create Newtonian Physics! Has this one kick to the stomach affected man?

Is it possible the reason we put a man on the moon in 1969, the reason we were able to put a man on the moon in 1969 was that a bully 340 years prior kicked Issac Newton in the stomach and the effect was a grudge and brooding which  may have ultimately lead to the develop Newtonian Physics...

Anyone aware of other historical grudges like Newtons?

(All comments welcome - This is all for fun)

(edited)
7 hours ago, JAGdb said:

Gossip vs factual news ... the Moon could be cheese. Familiarity breeds contempt, or just sloppy reporting ? Geoffrey Gray now lives in Mexico and Galen is coming back - never left. Jo Weber was amazing and LD was an early suspect! 'Dorey' took over the case from Himmelsbach - Himms charged too much for his interviews and he lived in a palace (his wife had money). There is more ..... stay tuned! Galen is coming back . . . Jo Weber had connections nobody else had . . . there is probably plastic in your heart valves and arteries and brain .. . if you remote view Jo Weber's dreams backwards you will know everything about the DB Cooper case including all FBI 302s. Oh! And Galen is coming back . . .

Edited by georger

5 hours ago, Cola said:

Provocation Fridays

“It’s not because I have a grudge against your airlines, it’s just because I have a grudge.”

Has anyone here ever had a real grudge or a true brooding of wrath?

Have you ever been compelled into action because of a grudge?

Are grudges healthy?

Can grudges be productive?

When Dan Cooper said he had a grudge

do you think he was being facetious, flippant, or revealing something deeper of himself?

Here is a thought –Newtonian physics – one of the greatest achievements in human history is alleged to have been spurred by a grudge, a brooding of wrath!  

Yes, possibly there is more truth in this than Newton’s metaphor of an apple falling from the tree of knowledge and giving Newton his inspiration for gravity!  (Think of Newton’s symbology of gravity – the apple tree the apple. Was this symbology a heretical attack on Adam and Eve eating form the tree of knowledge, the church and Christianity or a clever combining of Science and Gravity  with elements of  Christianity -  as if gravity were Manna from Heaven falling from the tree of knowledge on Newton…? Who knows the truth but Newton?)

Anyway, the story loosely goes that Newton as a boy was kicked in the stomach by a school bully and that in this action Newton’s defense against this much larger individual was not to physically challenge him but to apply himself to mentally dominate this bully. Allegedly, the bully was the head pupil at Newton’s school, so Newton set about whipping this individual’s mind by applying himself to his studies and besting the bully,  unseating him from his position as valedictorian. It may have been something as simple as being kicked unjustly in the stomach that ultimately put Newton on an academic and intellectual path to create Newtonian Physics! Has this one kick to the stomach affected man?

Is it possible the reason we put a man on the moon in 1969, the reason we were able to put a man on the moon in 1969 was that a bully 340 years prior kicked Issac Newton in the stomach and the effect was a grudge and brooding which  may have ultimately lead to the develop Newtonian Physics...

Anyone aware of other historical grudges like Newtons?

(All comments welcome - This is all for fun)

I know Dan Cooper’s “grudge” - he had $200,000 less than he desired. The whole lay-offs thing, the “grudge” is too deeply read. It was a financially motivated crime. 

Darren had a lady on his podcast saying that he did it to show it could be done. If so, why not ask for a Mickey Mantle Baseball Card and four parachutes. Or a Monet and four parachutes. Both easier to transport. The guy was a greedy MF who wanted money. 

I like the whole CIA/Interpen Goon angle. I really do, but it’s what makes a better story and fiction can be more enjoyable than the fact that a lone middle aged man wanted money, got it, and was so unremarkable that he had nobody to tell or wasn’t missed if he slammed into the ground or took a swim.