22 22
quade

DB Cooper

18 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Robert says: At the time of the Cooper hijacking, the Statute of Limitations on Air Piracy was five years. This was changed later, AFTER Cooper. This fact was harped on time and again by Northwest media for at least two years prior to the expiration date of 11/24/1976.

Robert says:  The DOJ gave their opinion on whether the five year limit would actually hold up in court. That was an opinion based on the idea that if they caught Cooper after the five year limit, would they be able to prosecute? Their opinion was that yes...they could prosecute based on the idea that it was a capital crime...and such a prosecution might be successful. But it was still an opinion. The DOJ does not make court rulings. Judges do. If there were truly no statute of limitations on the books for Cooper, the FBI would not have bothered going up in front of a Federal judge and the Grand Jury to get a John Doe warrant issued. This was a 'just in case' move by the FBI. Just in case some hot shot lawyer could get Cooper off...should he be caught after 11/24/1976....based on the original statute. As I said previously....there was an argument on both sides here. A good defense lawyer could claim double jeopardy. He could say, "Capital or not, your honor...it is a fact that there WAS a five year limit on this crime when my client was arrested...and therefore according to the law that was IN PLACE at the time of the hijacking...my client should not be prosecuted." (Of course, later they could still charge Cooper under the Hobbs Act, but that is a different story.) The Hobbs Act is not in itself a capital crime. And believe it or not, neither is air piracy....UNLESS a death is involved...and there was no death in the Cooper caper of course. 

Robert says: Perhaps, but we're not really talking about the law here so much as we are MOTIVATION to do something. Cooper is out there. If he's any kind of guy, he is also seeing the parade of articles and TV news bits harping on the fact that the SOL is coming up on 11/24/76....just like everybody else is seeing. So he has to assume it is true, or all the news organizations wouldn't keep running stories about it, and sometimes speculating whether Cooper might come forward after the SOL date. 

Please don't compare me to Eric Ulis. I don't go around telling outright tales on a suspect to convince people he is guilty, as Ulis did with Sheridan Peterson. We're not even living on the same planet when it comes to the Cooper case. 

My opinion is that disposing of a small portion of the money, if it was done AFTER the news came out that Cooper would not be going free and clear after all...after the John Doe warrant was issued...make PERFECT sense. If you were Cooper, and realized the FBI had done an end-around on you with some friendly Federal judge down in Portland...and now the FBI would be hunting you for the rest of your life...would YOU just sit there and do nothing? Maybe Cooper decided to do something, and before he did he may have considered ways to take action. 

This isn't even a stretch of the facts. We already know Cooper didn't land in the Columbia. He bailed before that point, so if there isn't any conceivable water delivery path between where he jumped and where he found the money...how do explain how it traveled all that way without human intervention or human hands being involved? (From an old statement by Tom Kaye)

Toss a bundle into the woods? Even if someone finds it, and the FBI shows up to search, they will figure out pretty quick it was a plant and re-double their efforts to find Cooper. 

Into a lake? It would never be found anyway. 

Into the Columbia, not far from Tina Bar? Now that would definitely confuse everyone. No one could say for certain how it got there, just that it did. It would create more questions than answers. It might even make the FBI believe Cooper was dead. Those last four points by the way, are all TRUE. 

Now you triple down.

Was there really a " parade of articles and TV news bits harping on the fact that the SOL is coming up on 11/24/76"? I can't seem to find any. Perhaps Mr. Blevins could link a few?

Robert, I don't really understand why this is such a big deal to you. It doesn't really do anything to change your theory. Where your theory is concerned, what the FBI or DOJ thought doesn't really matter. If Cooper were alive, all that matters is what he thought. If he thought there was an SOL, then you still have your theory. Personally, I think it's a stupid theory, that makes zero sense, but this does nothing to change it. Cooper could have certainly thought there was a SOL.

1 hour ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Was there really a " parade of articles and TV news bits harping on the fact that the SOL is coming up on 11/24/76"? I can't seem to find any. Perhaps Mr. Blevins could link a few?

Robert, I don't really understand why this is such a big deal to you. It doesn't really do anything to change your theory. Where your theory is concerned, what the FBI or DOJ thought doesn't really matter. If Cooper were alive, all that matters is what he thought. If he thought there was an SOL, then you still have your theory. Personally, I think it's a stupid theory, that makes zero sense, but this does nothing to change it. Cooper could have certainly thought there was a SOL.

You only think my theory is stupid because I am the one WITH that theory. You aren't fooling anybody Parrot. You only drop by DZ when you either get bored, or want to drop another negative on me. If this theory was coming from Tom Kaye, for example, you would not call it 'stupid'. You would be eating it up with a big wooden spoon and asking for seconds. And in fact, Kaye HAS suggested publicly a time or two that the Tina Bar money could have ended up where it was found because 'human hands' were involved. My theory doesn't rely on some wash-down-the-river-it-never-dropped-into-anyway thingie-thing that allegedly took nine years to accomplish. I call something like THAT crazy. Especially when Cooper didn't even GO into the Columbia in the first place. 

This is the main reason why...except for a post here or there at Dropzone...I ditched everything related to DB Cooper I had going on the internet. But it hasn't stopped our heavy book sales, or the continuous email inquiries I receive personally on the case. They just happen. And I think you guys have been jealous of that for years now and have tried every trick in the book to discredit...none of which has worked...and just made your efforts in the case look more feeble each month. 

Do you realize how most of the public now sees you guys? I'm not going there with you. You will figure it out on your own.

(edited)

I'll admit my last post was a little harsh. Maybe TOO harsh. But I get a little defensive when I look at a website or two on Cooper, (especially Bruce Smith's Mountain News) and see over a hundred nasty comments about yours truly on just two articles there. And...that I know the majority of those comments are being made by people who hang out where YOU hang out, Parrothead...the DB Cooper Forum. And using weakly-disguised phony identities to boot. 

And yet...I see none of you or your friends over there say a thing about that. It's always about 'Blevins' or something, even though you probably realize Eric Ulis is losing ticket sales to his November soiree as a result. And why Geoff Gray bailed from the whole Cooper program years ago. And why I decided to cut back my internet presence on Cooper severely, to the point of even ditching over 2,000 people who were following the Cooper Space at Quora dot com. 

You understand that it is difficult for me to take you guys seriously, or to consider you an intelligent bunch when you continuously go into attack dog mode to the point where you even hurt yourselves, and events you try to sponsor. I have tried to help you guys every way I can, and every time I did, my efforts were rebuffed and the insults poured on in spades. I have not seen YOU or YOUR FRIENDS speak up about these things. Instead, I see stuff about how 'stupid' some theory or other I happen to hold is. If you want to go back a few years, I saw that you rejected my efforts to save the Ariel Store and tried to present that effort as something ugly and wrong and base. Which was not true of course. Now, it's true that even had everyone in Cooperland been in full support that the store probably would have failed anyway. I found out that working with Bryan Woodruff was kind of strange because he's what I call mercurial. One minute he's your best buddy. The next minute he's finishing off the greater part of a 24-pack and rejecting you the next day after he gets your money. So maybe there was no hope there after all. However, if I had the support on that project from Cooperland, it was possible that the new owners of the store might have decided to complete Woodruff's dream of turning it into a Cooper Museum and holding events such as most museums do. Now it just sits empty with the doors locked, and that is probably how it will all end. I don't blame all of that situation on Cooperland, but no one can say I didn't do everything possible to help without a single vote of support from Cooperland. 

GroupArielWcaption.jpg.3e3c739be312bbe20d9f44b284ab4325.jpg

This lack of cooperation and unfair attacking has a tendency to make me lose respect for Cooperland as a group. You follow people that perhaps you should question instead...and you know better. You seem to lack a sense of morality and fair play. Some of you reject ideas that would bring more public attention to the Cooper case, even though the 50th anniversary will probably be the high-water mark of public interest and never reach that level again. Frankly, it's hard to take you guys and gals seriously sometimes. And I will give you an example.

Last November, I suggested that Adventure Books of Seattle, my little nothing press that currently has the second-best selling book on Cooper out there, even ten years after its initial release....could assist those of you involved in trying to tempt people to drop twenty-plus dollars a ticket on a convention this year. A Cooper Campout, the final one ever, was suggested. One where we heavily promote that convention, and then kick in some comprehensive articles about it (with pictures) convincing people they should risk that money for a ticket and attend. Along with a dedicated page at the main AB of Seattle site, a notice to all 2,000 followers at the Quora Cooper site, and a number of other promotional efforts. 

Not a single one of you....not ONE...even bothered to respond to those proposals. Instead, I see one insult after another aimed at my friends, (Greg the Techie Guy) my former girlfriend, (Gayla) and practically everyone else I know. I saw one lie after another being told about my friend Skipp Porteous, and more lies about myself and Gayla being posted. Dozens of them, one after another. And for me, this was the final straw. I had to get out. I canceled the idea of promotion for the convention, and hooked up with the UFO people. We spent an additional $1,000 beyond what we had already spent on the proposed Cooper campout and promotions, and hit success the first time we tried it with the UFO people. Now that group, SUFON (Seattle UFO Network) has their own page at AB of Seattle, albeit unfinished because I have just moved 150 miles from Seattle and I am pretty busy. But they want MORE events from Susan and I...and they will get them. They don't play games. They don't create false identities and go after us like attack dogs. They are regular folks who can work with people.

Cooperland does not work with others well. You have one final opportunity this year to bring Cooper back into the public eye for the 50th anniversary and so far (in my humble opinion) you have failed miserably. So far. But the one thing I can't believe is that you would rather fail than accept assistance from people who could actually help you accomplish your goals. You would rather fail than admit you don't have all the answers. That is the hardest thing for me to reconcile about all of you. And the idea that you do little to no self-policing as a group, when you are asking people to come to Vancouver and drop a lot of money on hotels, a ticket, possibly even a rental car...to the biggest Cooper event there will probably ever be. You would rather do a crash-and-burn on that, which I find unbelievable. Who does that? Who shoots themselves in the foot based on hatred for someone else? 

The answer is...many of you. That is who. So I gave up trying to help. Sometimes people just have to learn certain lessons on their own. 

InfoBoard.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)
10 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You only think my theory is stupid because I am the one WITH that theory. You aren't fooling anybody Parrot. You only drop by DZ when you either get bored, or want to drop another negative on me. If this theory was coming from Tom Kaye, for example, you would not call it 'stupid'. You would be eating it up with a big wooden spoon and asking for seconds.

Robert, to be clear, there are numerous theories out there from many different people about the money being planted or hidden on Tena Bar. I think they are all stupid. I think Eric's theory about Cooper coming back and wading out into the water and digging up the money is quite ludicrous. So no, you are wrong with your assertion. No one tosses or buries anything with the hopes that someone finds it.

Nice dodge to my question by the way. I guess your statement that there were a  "parade of articles and TV news bits harping on the fact that the SOL is coming up on 11/24/76", is just something you are saying and can't really back up.

Edited by ParrotheadVol

The DOJ stated a fact,, no SOL for a capital crime.

Speculation is fine and necessary but all speculation is not created equal..

Speculation that Cooper threw money into the River with the intention of it being found to throw off investigators is Ulis level crazy speculation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Robert, to be clear, there are numerous theories out there from many different people about the money being planted or hidden on Tena Bar. I think they are all stupid. I think Eric's theory about Cooper coming back and wading out into the water and digging up the money is quite ludicrous. So no, you are wrong with your assertion. No tosses or buries anything with the hopes that someone finds it.

Nice dodge to my question by the way. I guess your statement that there were a  "parade of articles and TV news bits harping on the fact that the SOL is coming up on 11/24/76", is just something you are saying and can't really back up.

I don't think the money was planted or hidden on Tina Bar. I think it was tossed into the Columbia River after 11/24/76, probably not a whole long way from Tina Bar. 

I have lived in Washington state since about 1968. I can tell you with certainty that during the year the SOL on the hijacking was allegedly due to expire, news stations in Seattle and Portland were occasionally running stories about Cooper. And the theme to many of them was the question of whether Cooper would be free and clear when the five year statute ran out. 

Some good news. I have licensed a few images today to Fox Nation regarding the Cooper case. I guess they were trying to get hold of me back at my old place in Auburn, and finally found me in Yakima. But unlike the old days, I no longer license out our stuff for nothing. Gone are the days of refusing $2,500 from History Channel, or another $1,000 from Comcast Sports Net. That was foolish of me. I had them PayPal me the fee, which Susan and I are using to buy THIS and THIS from Amazon for our next camping trip. And THIS, which Susan says we will need for the first item. I have to say things have gone far better lately for AB of Seattle since she came on board. 

The remainder I will use for the gas, food, and beer. ^_^

Maybe Eric will find Cooper's chute. B)

I never thought I would like Fox Nation, but I certainly like their money, which came to my PayPal five minutes after I dropped those eight high-res Cooper-related images on them. Then Amazon gives me 10% off the order because I moved or something. A coupon thing. Then I have some leftover on an old gift card. 

The heck with this. We're going camping again as soon as all this stuff gets here. 

ThanksFoxNation.jpg

(edited)

This is interesting...

The TBAR shoreline right at the money spot looks to have been replenished before the famous 1974 dredge operation and after Sept 71.. 

Remember, the 74 dredge operation shows South of the money spot, this is exactly at the money spot.

No Georger, wrong again,, This change shown in the image is the beach, not where Ulis is digging. Georger is a perpetual source of misinformation. If you are going to steal my post at least get it right.

September 1971 on the left and Jul 1973 on the right.

1971-1973.jpeg.0da7a29339cc682cce2e0c96b47a3967.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Was told today I am wanted to help work on some kind of Cooper project this year, long term, for Fox. I guess they liked that we came to an agreement on licensing images so fast, and I like it that they paid me so fast. 

I will go along with this because it is a paying gig, but if you told me three months ago I would be working with the Fox network, I would not have believed it. 

However, Fox's money is as good as anyone else's. Unlike some people in Cooperland who think otherwise, business is business.

If anyone wants to know more about this project, you can contact me by email ONLY. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

26 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

So, now you're not out of the Cooper biz???

Not when they pay THAT quick just to license a few high-res images, with a generous offer on an even bigger project. 

I do have standards, but my mother didn't raise any fools either. Business is business. 

(edited)
5 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

I don't suppose that I would turn down easy money.

No one really believed you were leaving the vortex anyway...

Of course you wouldn't. I have left my main contributions to the Vortex behind though. Here is how it went:

• WordPress Cooper, my website with approximately 55 illustrated articles on the case, has been frozen. If someone actually solves the case beyond any reasonable doubt, I will publish one final article there. I'm not holding my breath on that. 

• The Quora Space on Cooper, (a spot on the internet I created at the Q and A website based in San Francisco) was deleted along with all its content. I sent out an apology to the 2,000+ followers who either contributed to it, or were receiving all new postings by email. 

• All DB Cooper content, including a special page titled DB Cooper Info Page, has been deleted from the Adventure Books of Seattle website.   <<<<<<<<<<<<< 

• I no longer accept interview requests on the case that are solely based on Cooper, and will not participate in public events that are Cooper-related unless AB of Seattle is the main organizer. (We're not doing any more Cooper events anyway, so that is kind of moot.) 

• I don't think Trump will be running in 2024 but stranger things have happened. 

• If certain media wish to pay the licensing fees to use high-res versions of AB's copyrighted images, we will do that with them. If they want us to participate in media regarding the Cooper case, that participation will be reviewed by both Susan and myself before we agree to anything. In other words, we will look at the nature of the media and the approach being used to the case, as well as what our time and effort is worth. 
    NeumanTwo.jpg.bacd72b317b80f54891420b1fe5f40ab.jpg

Not sure what you guys exactly want from me. You never wanted to work with me. You've rejected every single idea I've ever had. You use anonymous identities over at Bruce Smith's Mountain News to say the worst shit imaginable about us. You follow a guy who thinks he's the Pied Piper of Cooperland and digs for money in places where it ain't there. The more you try to shut me out, or lie about me and my friends, the more books we sell and the more the media knocks at our door, and the more inquiries we get from the public with simple questions on the case. And even when I try to offer you some of that...you reject it. It's obvious you want nothing to do with anything AB of Seattle does in the Cooper case, or any part of our ideas for creating more public interest in Cooper. So I gave you much of what you wanted, more or less. Perhaps not everything you wanted, but a great deal of it. 

I have no idea what you are all about sometimes. I just know I'm better off on my own. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Roy Rose, the FBI Cooper case sketch artist said that Cooper's unique feature was a protruding lower lip...

That is not captured in the front view sketches...

It would eliminate most suspects..

But, how prevalent is a protruding lower lip in the male population? I haven't found any data on that.

at 3:10 in video..

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Not to pick on your latest post, Flyjack...but that video has been posted several times already here at DZ. 

A sketch artist can only go on what the witnesses can tell him, and the witness descriptions were all over the place. All three stews selected different combinations from the FBI's Facial Identification Catalog, and the passenger witnesses...well, it was mostly the same thing. I keep saying it's too bad stew Alice Hancock wasn't asked to inquire among the First Class passengers whether any of them had an Instamatic in their carry-ons. She could have removed the Flashcube on it, stuck it in between the First Class curtain quietly, and snapped a few shots of Cooper. They would have had something to examine, maybe try to enhance later or something. Once NWA agreed to cooperate, no one was really on the ball that evening. Plus the crew was probably tired from the long flight. 

I see Bruce Smith is going through some independent publisher back east for the new version of his book. I have researched this publisher at length. They DO offer up in bulk at the trade rate (50% off cover price) but Bruce should ask them if they also distribute through Lightning Source/Ingram before he signs with them. Or...whether that publisher mostly relies on direct sales through their website, with listings at Amazon. 

If it is the LATTER...Bruce will discover that sales, once again...will be minimal. It is one thing to offer up at the trade rate wholesale. It is entirely another to put a book into the wholesale distribution channels. That boy will never learn, I swear. We tried to help him, but he would rather sell a few copies a month than deal with us and maybe do a hundred or more a month over the next ten years, as we do. You can show a horse where the water (money) trough is...but you cannot make the horse take a drink. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)
1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Not to pick on your latest post, Flyjack...but that video has been posted several times already here at DZ. 

A sketch artist can only go on what the witnesses can tell him, and the witness descriptions were all over the place. All three stews selected different combinations from the FBI's Facial Identification Catalog, and the passenger witnesses...well, it was mostly the same thing. I keep saying it's too bad stew Alice Hancock wasn't asked to inquire among the First Class passengers whether any of them had an Instamatic in their carry-ons. She could have removed the Flashcube on it, stuck it in between the First Class curtain quietly, and snapped a few shots of Cooper. They would have had something to examine, maybe try to enhance later or something. Once NWA agreed to cooperate, no one was really on the ball that evening. Plus the crew was probably tired from the long flight. 

You didn't watch the video and missed the point entirely..

This is a very important and overlooked clue, the sketch artist said the the stews (THEY) described Cooper as having a protruding lower lip. That protruding lower lip is NOT seen in the Cooper sketch because it is a front perspective. They did consider doing a profile sketch but one hasn't been released.

I posted the video so people could hear it precisely.. including you.

But you distract and minimize by claiming descriptions were all over the place. WRONG

The fact is the stews describing Cooper as having a protruding lower lip to the sketch artist Mr Rose means any suspect that doesn't have that has a really big problem.

and my question is how common or uncommon is a protruding lower lip.

and the original Cooper description was THIN LIPS

thinlipscooperoriginaldescription.jpeg.46788c61c832477090e894e879871cf5.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

That makes me wonder how many Cooper suspects we have clear profile pictures of to look at for the lips. 

There's Duane Weber of course, but his lips don't really fit the bill IMO. Not thin either.
spacer.png

There's also Don Burnworth who I'd say qualifies, not a very good suspect otherwise though.spacer.png

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a McCoy profile shot out there before too, but I can't find it again.

You didn't watch the video and missed the point entirely..

I have watched this video and more than once. It's been all over Cooperland several times over the years. And the long and short of it is that Geoff Gray (so far) has been the only person ever allowed access to the unredacted files regarding the testimony of the witnesses. He talks about their descriptions of Cooper in his book. And according to him, the witnesses hardly agreed on anything. It was the same thing with the passengers who got a good look at Cooper, no matter what you try to say now. It's right there in Gray's book, go see for yourself. 

This is not a surprise to me though...that the witnesses would not agree. Witness testimony can be beneficial in a criminal case. It can also convict people who aren't guilty, at least occasionally, and is notoriously unreliable. 

In all of your work that you have presented here at Dropzone regarding your suspect, I have not yet to date seen ONE SINGLE BIT OF WITNESS TESTIMONY from ANYONE who knew Hahneman. Isn't it about time you presented something, anything, other than trying to convict him for the Cooper hijacking because you believe the sketch represents Hahneman and no one else? At some point you are going to need something more than just 'he looks like Cooper'. 

When I have asked this before, you say you have these things but aren't willing to present them publicly. Okay, fine. We get it that you think Hahneman looks like Cooper. Now it's either time to move on to the evidence from either witnesses (their testimony) or anything else that can at least put him in the Northwest on 11/24/71.

(edited)
3 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I have watched this video and more than once. It's been all over Cooperland several times over the years. And the long and short of it is that Geoff Gray (so far) has been the only person ever allowed access to the unredacted files regarding the testimony of the witnesses. He talks about their descriptions of Cooper in his book. And according to him, the witnesses hardly agreed on anything. It was the same thing with the passengers who got a good look at Cooper, no matter what you try to say now. It's right there in Gray's book, go see for yourself. 

This is not a surprise to me though...that the witnesses would not agree. Witness testimony can be beneficial in a criminal case. It can also convict people who aren't guilty, at least occasionally, and is notoriously unreliable. 

In all of your work that you have presented here at Dropzone regarding your suspect, I have not yet to date seen ONE SINGLE BIT OF WITNESS TESTIMONY from ANYONE who knew Hahneman. Isn't it about time you presented something, anything, other than trying to convict him for the Cooper hijacking because you believe the sketch represents Hahneman and no one else? At some point you are going to need something more than just 'he looks like Cooper'. 

When I have asked this before, you say you have these things but aren't willing to present them publicly. Okay, fine. We get it that you think Hahneman looks like Cooper. Now it's either time to move on to the evidence from either witnesses (their testimony) or anything else that can at least put him in the Northwest on 11/24/71.

Nice dodge, the point is the protruding lower lip which is backed up in the video, not the video itself. 

You still refuse to acknowledge it. That is a tell.

and it is not my responsibility to convince or share any of my info on Hahneman with you or anyone..

Georger tried the same nonsense.

Each suspect rises or falls on their own merits not the advocate.

Ulis is good salesman, he kept selling the Sheridan Peterson narrative to the media and even got a show made but Peterson is a terrible Cooper suspect when you look at the evidence.

I don't follow salesmen, I follow the facts.

The fact is that the stews told the Sketch artist that Cooper had a protruding lower lip..

That fact has been previously ignored by everyone. It seems to me it is a big clue.

They tried to depict it in the sketch,,, but it isn't really obvious until you hear the sketch artist claim of a protruding lower lip.

35599328-8942103-image-a-78_1605192538111.jpg.d010881e553ea14fbeaa9ce499ac023b.jpg

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)
3 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Nice dodge, the point is the protruding lower lip which is backed up in the video, not the video itself. 

You still refuse to acknowledge it. That is a tell.

and it is not my responsibility to convince or share all my info on Hahneman with you or anyone..

Georger tried the same nonsense.

Each suspect rises or falls on their own merits not the advocate.

Each suspect rises or falls on their own merits? Okay, I'll buy that. Where are the merits with Hahneman? So far you haven't presented a single bit of witness testimony, or the slightest bit of hard evidence that even puts Hahneman on the west coast of the USA at the time of the crime, let alone in the Portland or Seattle areas. 

He was also in Federal custody for ANOTHER hijacking for ten years...one he pulled off just a few months after Cooper...and you sort of gloss over that like it's no big deal.

Let me clue you in. When you are in Federal prison for a decade, convicted of air piracy, if the FBI even remotely suspects you were involved in a previous hijacking...the biggest unsolved hijacking ever to boot...they will move heaven and earth to find out if you are their guy. 

You sort of gloss over that like it's nothing as well.

What in the name of everything holy makes you believe the FBI would have missed that Hahneman, using a similar MO to Cooper...might also BE Cooper. Yet to date, with the thousands of pages already released by the FBI on the case, there is not one reference to him in those files. Even in files released after Hahneman was in custody and on his way to Federal prison.

Maybe they knew something about him that you don't know.

On top of all that, the FBI questioned Hahneman's neighbors, co-workers, family, and any friends they could find. The media was all over the case. His picture was splashed in papers coast to coast. Yet you expect people to buy into the idea that even though you can't present a single witness or one piece of hard proof...that by some miracle the FBI missed him completely for the Cooper case, no one else thought he might be Cooper...and only YOU figured it all out forty plus years later?

Hell...at least I had the decency to spend over a year traveling around doing interviews and taking notes with practically everyone who ever heard of, or worked with Kenny Christiansen. Witnesses were interviewed. One admitted Kenny lent her five grand he didn't have to lend only five months after the hijacking, and ID'd the tie clip as Kenny's. Another claims she saw him making the phony bomb only two weeks before the hijacking. Still another was caught lying about his relationship with Kenny and probably assisted in the hijacking. It goes ON and ON. They can't ALL be full of shit, or lying...and they are not. I released a 54 page report with pictures that has been downloaded well over 100,000 times. I did a 90 minute video presenting my case. Even went on TV a couple of times. Gee...the world didn't just go out of orbit and head for Pluto I can assure you. :handok:

I can also assure you that if Kenny Christiansen had hijacked a jet and was later caught and sent to Federal prison just a few short months after the Cooper Caper, it wouldn't take me a year to find out whether he was Cooper or not. It would have taken the FBI about a week at most, back in the day. They would have presented his picture to witnesses. Or they would have hammered on him week after week in the visiting room at Atlanta Federal or wherever they sent Hahneman for that ten years until they either got him to fess up, or dismissed him as not being Cooper. The trouble with your theory on Hahneman is that you don't give the media, the witnesses, or the FBI credit for anything. If Hahneman had also hijacked Flight 305 only a few months prior to the hijacking he was caught for...the FBI would have figured it out in short order. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

4 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Each suspect rises or falls on their own merits? Okay, I'll buy that. Where are the merits with Hahneman? So far you haven't presented a single bit of witness testimony, or the slightest bit of hard evidence that even puts Hahneman on the west coast of the USA at the time of the crime, let alone in the Portland or Seattle areas. 

He was also in Federal custody for ANOTHER hijacking for ten years...one he pulled off just a few months after Cooper...and you sort of gloss over that like it's no big deal.

Let me clue you in. When you are in Federal prison for a decade, convicted of air piracy, if the FBI even remotely suspects you were involved in a previous hijacking...the biggest unsolved hijacking ever to boot...they will move heaven and earth to find out if you are their guy. 

You sort of gloss over that like it's nothing as well.

What in the name of everything holy makes you believe the FBI would have missed that Hahneman, using a similar MO to Cooper...might also BE Cooper. Yet to date, with the thousands of pages already released by the FBI on the case, there is not one reference to him in those files. Even in files released after Hahneman was in custody and on his way to Federal prison.

Maybe they knew something about him that you don't know.

On top of all that, the FBI questioned Hahneman's neighbors, co-workers, family, and any friends they could find. The media was all over the case. His picture was splashed in papers coast to coast. Yet you expect people to buy into the idea that even though you can't present a single witness or one piece of hard proof...that by some miracle the FBI missed him completely for the Cooper case, no one else thought he might be Cooper...and only YOU figured it all out forty plus years later?

Hell...at least I had the decency to spend over a year traveling around doing interviews and taking notes with practically everyone who ever heard of, or worked with Kenny Christiansen. Witnesses were interviewed. One admitted Kenny lent her five grand he didn't have to lend only five months after the hijacking, and ID'd the tie clip as Kenny's. Another claims she saw him making the phony bomb only two weeks before the hijacking. Still another was caught lying about his relationship with Kenny and probably assisted in the hijacking. It goes ON and ON. They can't ALL be full of shit, or lying...and they are not. I released a 54 page report with pictures that has been downloaded well over 100,000 times. I did a 90 minute video presenting my case. Even went on TV a couple of times. Gee...the world didn't just go out of orbit and head for Pluto I can assure you. :handok:

I can also assure you that if Kenny Christiansen had hijacked a jet and was later caught and sent to Federal prison just a few short months after the Cooper Caper, it wouldn't take me a year to find out whether he was Cooper or not. It would have taken the FBI about a week at most, back in the day. They would have presented his picture to witnesses. Or they would have hammered on him week after week in the visiting room at Atlanta Federal or wherever they sent Hahneman for that ten years until they either got him to fess up, or dismissed him as not being Cooper. The trouble with your theory on Hahneman is that you don't give the media, the witnesses, or the FBI credit for anything. If Hahneman had also hijacked Flight 305 only a few months prior to the hijacking he was caught for...the FBI would have figured it out in short order. 

What a load of garbage..

Let me clue you in...

I don't owe you or anyone anything,, it is not my responsibility to do all the research for you, get it.

Now, you still ignore the FACT that the STEWS told the sketch artist that Cooper had a protruding lower lip..