47 47
quade

DB Cooper

21 hours ago, CooperNWO305 said:

I stand by what I’ve done. But lies are lies. Thanks to the group member who notified me of this libelous comment. 

IMG_8230.jpeg

Right. That’s libel, but accusing an innocent man of terrorism and roping him into every Google search on Cooper forevermore is completely fine.

Yep, you’re the victim here. Do you have a gofundme? I’m sure once the news hears about this injustice the donations will start rolling in.

Also: you called WJS by his actual name. That poster simply said “a researcher.” The only way that’s libel against you is if you’re that researcher. Was your post an admission that it was you?

Edited by Math of Insects

Provocation Fridays  (on a Saturday)

You pull a card from life’s Chance pile and the card reads:

Congratulations ! the identity of Dan Cooper is...

(if only it were that easy!)

Anyway lets imagine you did pull such a card, elaborate a little or explain in detail what 3-5 potential things  come to mind that you see yourself doing within say the next day, weeks, months or years with this random revelation.

This is all for fun..

Edited by Cola

This is a link to a Go Fund Me account being set up for a re-scan of tie particles. Through Tom's goodwill and McCrone Labs' interest in the case, McCrone has agreed to do a re-scan of one of the tie stubs for only $500, which is essentially at cost for microscope time. We are setting up the account for up to $1,500 for the possibility (no guarantees) that McCrone might agree to re-scan an 2 additional stubs in the future at the same cost. A re-scan would provide x-y coordinates with a true "north south" orientation that would allow Tom to look at specific particles of interest more easily and definitively. Thank you for your consideration.

http://This is a link to a Go Fund Me account being set up for a re-scan of tie particles. Through Tom's goodwill and McCrone Labs' interest in the case, McCrone has agreed to do a re-scan of one of the tie stubs for only $500, which is essentially at cost for microscope time. We are setting up the account for up to $1,500 for the possibility (no guarantees) that McCrone might agree to re-scan an 2 additional stubs in the future at the same cost. A re-scan would provide x-y coordinates with a true "north south" orientation that would allow Tom to look at specific particles of interest more easily and definitively. Thank you for your consideration. https://gofund.me/7a65d011

• Like 1

This is a link to a Go Fund Me account being set up for a re-scan of tie particles. Through Tom's goodwill and McCrone Labs' interest in the case, McCrone has agreed to do a re-scan of one of the tie stubs for only $500, which is essentially at cost for microscope time. We are setting up the account for up to $1,500 for the possibility (no guarantees) that McCrone might agree to re-scan an 2 additional stubs in the future at the same cost. A re-scan would provide x-y coordinates with a true "north south" orientation that would allow Tom to look at specific particles of interest more easily and definitively. Thank you for your consideration.

update: McCrone has agreed to run a total of four stubs for us at $500 each. 

https://gofund.me/7a65d011

Edited by Nicholas Broughton