21 21
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)
39 minutes ago, Chaucer said:

Flyjack, 

I’m trying to catch up with everything you have posted, but I will say this: 

At 8:11/8:12 NO pressure bump was reported. OSCILLATIONS were reported. There was nothing like, “We just had a major pressure fluctuation.” Or We just had a large pressure oscillations.” 

Rather, the statement is “We are getting some oscillations in the cabin.” That implies that it hasn’t ended. It implies that it is ongoing. 

It’s the difference between being pregnant and giving birth. At 8:11, the crew was reporting being pregnant (getting oscillations), but mentioned nothing about giving birth (the pressure bump/jump)

My point stands: there is nothing reporting a “final pressure bump” or “large pressure fluctuation” or “major oscillation”. All we know is that at 8:11 they were “getting ocscillations”. The pressure bump came AFTER this time. When was that? Again, we don’t know, but Rat says it was 5 to 10 minutes after last contact and later change that to 10 to 15 minutes. But they also state that they could see the lights of Portland, but hadn’t crossed the Columbia. They crossed the Columbia around 8:17. So, the jump occurred after 8:11 and before 8:17. A jump closer to the Columbia makes sense because it could account for the Tena Bar money. 

I get your point but disagree entirely, you are relying on real time semantics that were revised on reflection. You are trying to interpret the crew's language or lack of clarity at a time that they were unsure of the event.

Rat's changing the comment doesn't mean anything. It is a throw away line that carries no weight.

Oscillations are pressure bumps...  the "so-called pressure bump" was a later term applied by the crew. They didn't know exactly what happened real time. It was a BIG oscillation, all oscillations are pressure bumps.

The oscillations were ongoing from well before the 8:05 last contact..

Why make the frantic report at 8:12 if the oscillations had been known for a long time..

The oscillations had changed nature. The jump was right before the "pressure bump"...

The crew reported at 8:12 "We're having a baby,,,,"  Was NORJAK pregnant or giving birth?

NORJAK gave birth to a 175 lb swarthy latin skydiver... around 8:11 IMO

Edited by FLYJACK

6 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

I get your point but disagree entirely, you are relying on real time semantics that were revised on reflection. You are trying to interpret the crew's language or lack of clarity at a time that they were unsure of the event.

Rat's changing the comment doesn't mean anything. It is a throw away line that carries no weight.

Oscillations are pressure bumps...  the "so-called pressure bump" was a later term applied by the crew. They didn't know exactly what happened real time. It was a BIG oscillation, all oscillations are pressure bumps.

The oscillations were ongoing from well before the 8:05 last contact..

Why make the frantic report at 8:12 if the oscillations had been known for a long time..

The oscillations had changed nature. The jump was right before the "pressure bump"...

The crew reported at 8:12 "We're having a baby,,,,"  Was NORJAK pregnant or giving birth?

NORJAK gave birth to a 175 lb swarthy latin skydiver... around 8:11 IMO

I think you're the one interpreting semantics. For example, you dismiss a member of the crews statement for no apparent reason. You equate oscillations with pressure bumps. You say describe the report at 8:12 as "frantic", but there's nothing that indicates that. You're assuming the pressure bump couldn't be differentiated from the previous oscillations despite the crew statements to the contrary. I think you are trying to make connections with the language that aren't in the evidence.

And NORJACK couldn't have "given birth" at 8:11 because it was still "pregnant".

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Chaucer said:

I think you're the one interpreting semantics. For example, you dismiss a member of the crews statement for no apparent reason. You equate oscillations with pressure bumps. You say describe the report at 8:12 as "frantic", but there's nothing that indicates that. You're assuming the pressure bump couldn't be differentiated from the previous oscillations despite the crew statements to the contrary. I think you are trying to make connections with the language that aren't in the evidence.

And NORJACK couldn't have "given birth" at 8:11 because it was still "pregnant".

I am a professional semantics interpreter..  I have a degree in it.

Oscillations on the gauge are pressure bumps,, the confusion is the degree or size..

The crew differentiated later.. after they sorted out what happened.

This is frantic,,  FACT,, they had been watching oscillations for while already... 

bumposl.jpeg.8aea5ca2df8195d9c1b86d1934bafa45.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

12 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

I am a professional semantics interpreter..  I have a degree in it.

Oscillations on the gauge are pressure bumps,, the confusion is the degree or size..

The crew differentiated later.. after they sorted out what happened.

This is frantic,,  FACT,, they had been watching oscillations for while already... 

bumposl.jpeg.8aea5ca2df8195d9c1b86d1934bafa45.jpeg

I'm a college English professor, so I'm LITERALLY a semantics professional. LOL

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree...

I wish the information from the flight data recorder was available to see when any major pressure bump were documented. So many blank spaces.

Just now, Chaucer said:

I'm a college English professor, so I'm LITERALLY a semantics professional. LOL

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree...

I wish the information from the flight data recorder was available to see when any major pressure bump were documented. So many blank spaces.

I won't hold that against you.

There was a tragic plane crash in Canada,, the tower told the snowplow driver to "clear the runway" so he drove out to remove the snow.. The plane crashed into the snowplow.

But, I just don't accept your argument as likely. 

The timestamps were just not accurate enough... the words used at the time were just not that accurate during a time when the crew was trying to understand the situation... 

This is the Cooper case in a nutshell..  deciphering the unknown while you don't know what you don't know..

2 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

I won't hold that against you.

There was a tragic plane crash in Canada,, the tower told the snowplow driver to "clear the runway" so he drove out to remove the snow.. The plane crashed into the snowplow.

But, I just don't accept your argument as likely. 

The timestamps were just not accurate enough... the words used at the time were just not that accurate during a time when the crew was trying to understand the situation... 

This is the Cooper case in a nutshell..  deciphering the unknown while you don't know what you don't know..

I think we are both saying the same thing in different ways.

My point is that we don't know when the pressure bump happened exactly, so we don't know when Cooper bailed exactly. 

(edited)

About the plane crash in BC: It didn't actually hit the snowplow, but a whole bunch of things went wrong prior to the crash. One after another, ending in disaster.

EDIT: Due to popular demand, and because most of Cooperland already knows about it, I will no longer post updates to our Cooper Party scheduled for July 9-11. Not at Dropzone, anyway.

The only updates that really matter are THESE:

• Apps trickle in, and we put people on the email list, telling them that the event is NOT finalized until June 5 or close. 
  • The reason for not finalizing, I say, is because we're waiting to see if enough people are interested to make it worth all the expense and the work. 
  • We will know that by June 5, the cutoff date we gave some media regarding articles on the event. 
  • If we get enough people, we do it. If not, we cancel and no hard feelings. 

It's as simple as that. For any other information other than what appears in our normal channels, you can contact me privately. Now...back to legit Cooper discussion. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

12 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Cooper either lost the money (if he survived)

I don't understand why this possibility isn't talked about more. 

No money = No lifestyle change.

Ol' Bob is still driving the same junky car that he always drove, living in the same old shack he's been living in. He even seems a little more cranky of late. No Red Flags.

(edited)

I agree with this.. the use of the term oscillations implies precision but is actually vague.

The gauge reads pressure fluctuations, these are pressure bumps.. needle oscillates.

Oscillations were observed for some time,, some were "smoother".. not all the same magnitude.

Oscillations were "minor" and "major". We have a variation within the oscillations.

Anderson suggests multiple bumps. The biggest one as the "so-called" pressure bump... bumps are oscillations on the gauge.

Multiple bumps means more than the big one..  

The large pressure bump right after Cooper left is an oscillation, it differs in magnitude.

The term "pressure bump" was applied after the fact to distinguish magnitude of the large oscillation caused right after Cooper jumped.

From Gray's book..

grayoscillations.jpeg.bc03ec5217b201f4e098d1bed9f57e6e.jpeg

Times...  same thing, they imply a precision which isn't there.

None of the times are synchronized to any baseline, they are rounded or concatenated to the minute and processed differently using different timing and comms systems.

Like herding cats, you can line them up with any prescision.

IMO, using those times Cooper most likely jumped about 8:11 +/- 1 minute.

Then, where exactly was the plane?

We get compounding error rates..

There is a +/- minute error on the flightpath map..

So, on the physical map..

Using a Cooper jump time of 8:11 +/- 1 minute

= 8:10 - 8:12 PLUS map error of +/- minute

= anywhere along the flightpath map from 8:09 - 8:13.. that is a lot of real estate.

We are back to where we started almost 50 years ago..

IMO, the key is figuring out the 8:09 FDR trim adjust,,, ask Rat about it.. why no other FDR "bobs"... why a "bob" at about 8:09 and not when Cooper jumped later,,

unless that was Cooper jumping? if so, that could translate up to 8:11 on the physical map.. IDK

Edited by FLYJACK

39 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

I don't understand why this possibility isn't talked about more. 

No money = No lifestyle change.

Ol' Bob is still driving the same junky car that he always drove, living in the same old shack he's been living in. He even seems a little more cranky of late. No Red Flags.

or Ol' Bill lost the money and pulled another job..

(edited)

Speaking of airplane incidents..

A relative of mine was killed on the most famous unsolved plane bombings in Canada. 

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/longform/bomb-on-board-canadian-airlines-flight-21

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Pacific_Air_Lines_Flight_21

Canadian Pacific Air Lines Flight 21 was a scheduled domestic flight from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada, via Prince George, Fort St. John, Fort Nelson and Watson Lake on July 8, 1965. The Douglas DC-6B plane crashed near 100 Mile House, British Columbia, taking the lives of all 52 aboard. An inquest determined that the explosion was the result of a bomb, but as of 2021 the crime remains unsolved.

I researched this and believe that a passenger was likely transporting explosives and the plane was hit by lightning igniting the explosives in a bag next to the outer skin of the plane... IMO

but many suspect an insurance scheme..

This incident may have inspired the 1970 movie "Airport"... which may have inspired Cooper...

Tail-Reconstruction-CROP.jpg.fa70e9aa8d7af3dcc67632fb3c9229c2.jpg

Edited by FLYJACK

6 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

If he lost the money and survived, I doubt his next venture (whatever it was) was on the straight and narrow. So yeah, perhaps.

McNally lost the money in the jump and said he thought he'd just do another hijacking. (before he was caught of course)

(edited)

As I said earlier, a 727 isn't exactly a Jumbo Jet. If Cooper has the stairs down, and is going down them not-too-quickly, this is going to throw off the flight configuration a bit. Let's take a practical look at what that means for the crew in the cockpit. 

Airstairs are a few hundred pounds, and at 200 miles an hour at 10,000 feet, they are going to create a pretty fair amount of drag on the aircraft, especially near the tail, and they that effect will be increased by simple leverage. The wind fights them, the stairs fight the trim, and Cooper is the deciding factor on who wins this battle. He does this by moving down the stairs and extending them further. The more he does, the more vibrations are caused on the flight deck. The cabin pressure gauge fluctuates a bit, but perhaps not too much...because the jet is only flying at 10,000 feet anyway, and is basically UN-pressurized. 

This is the scenario going between the time that Cooper first enables the door opening lever, and when he finally jumps. 

The key section of all this is that there was a moment that something happened, something major, that was noticed by the entire crew, and that this happened according to the FBI report...at 8:11PM. 

On a side note, I see Eric is still trying to sell his 'western flight path' to the suckers who follow him like the Pied Piper of Hamelin, and believes the Kiggins Theater will be a sellout. I suppose a sellout is always possible, but doubtful on Thanksgiving week at $21.50 a seat. Possible, but not likely. It's hard enough to fill a theater at regular rates, or even free for that matter. Filling over 300 seats at that rate for a Cooper event will be tough. 

As far as the so-called western flight path, that has been thoroughly disproved by the evidence. 

As Obi-Wan-Kenobi once said in Star Wars:

"Who's the bigger fool? The fool, or the fool(s) who follow him?" 

And Sheridan Peterson, one of the prime victims of the greed of Cooperland, and had his life's work stolen by the same people who now support Eric, was NOT Cooper. I have a message for these folks.

"There's a sucker born every minute..."

P.T. Barnum, the famous hustler of his time said that, according to urban legend.

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Not really an 'update,' but I think I found a portable stage that will work for us. Cheap, too. I plan to repaint the thing on the sides though. It should fit in our trailer for transport, no problem. 

possibleStage.jpg

It's too bad that Cooper Con and Cooper Party can't come to some mutual agreement on what is best for BOTH events. We're not the ones trying to get $21.50 a seat. If you want to sell out something like that, you will need some support from us. That may sound arrogant, but we're the folks with over 4 million views at Quora and thousands more each month at WordPress Cooper. Except for Dropzone, we haven't really stood up against your event, although without some convincing we do have a few reservations. Instead of in-fighting on two different events sponsored by two different groups being held months apart...maybe we should work in cooperation. I don't think it will help us as much as it will help you. YES. You actually stand to gain much more than we do, should AB of Seattle decide to support Cooper Con. Believe that or not as you wish, but we reach a lot more Cooper fans than you do. 

In other words, you can't really help us get more attendees to the party, but we believe we could help you fill the seats down in Vancouver this November. Remember...we get to go first because our event is in July. Apps have been increasing slightly over the past week, and it's only the end of March. Word is getting out. AB of Seattle is thinking about supporting the Vancouver Con, but we want to see some normal behavior in Cooperland, not a bunch of bickering and fighting. This isn't you versus us. This is you trying to fill 320 seats at more than twenty bucks a pop. You think that's easy to do, especially the same week as Thanksgiving? It isn't. 

Our situation right now is that if we don't get even one more person applying for July, we would still get at least fifty people to show up, and that area is very popular on weekends with the off-road crowd, who are free to join us if they wish. And we will certainly get 'more than one more person applying' before July comes. We even dropped the Covid vaccine requirement because we figure by July, most people will be vaccinated anyway. Over the last ten days, confidence has been growing that we may be headed in the right direction after all. No one can decide that until Decision Day comes, of course. That is June 5th, which is still over nine weeks away. That's the day we either commit to the Cooper Party, or cancel it. Two weeks ago, I would have said chances are we would cancel. Now I'm leaning the other way. If we commit, then out go the press releases. I would like to include a plug for Cooper Con...IF we come to some kind of adult agreement on what is best for everyone. 

Eric Ulis is asking a lot from the Cooper public. He wants more than twenty bucks a seat. Well...if you are betting on just going it alone, that's a pretty big risk. You guys need all the help you can get. You can schedule all the guests you wish, but that doesn't mean the general public will buy it without a lot of support and help. They might. They might not. Right now, you are doing most of your advertising to the same people you already know, and the links are not visible to the general public. You could use a bit of large-scale promotion over there. Both with websites that reach large numbers of Cooper fans, and perhaps live in front of actual human beings who might be interested in attending in November. 

No rush. You have time to consider these things and I am not hard to find. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)
6 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

I don't see any in fighting or bickering. I just see you, throwing stones, every day. Just let it go.

The door swings both ways there Parrot. Most, if not all, of the Peanut Gallery over at Mountain News are members of Shutter's forum. We have been well aware of this for years. Those guys trying to fill over 300 seats at 20+ dollars a pop will not be as easy as they think. It would be much better for them if they worked with us, rather than being on opposing sides. Not much to gain for us if this happens, but it's possible we could be of very much use to them. 

Eric talks a big game, but even he can't say for sure how many will show up in the audience. Won't be much of an event if maybe a hundred or less show up like last time. Report from the Columbian said maybe a hundred from 2019, and that was pre-Covid. Report I got from someone who was actually there said it was a bit less. Maybe you guys are satisfied with that, I don't know. I wouldn't be. 

I have heard of the cocaine bear story. Elizabeth Banks is directing the film? That should be interesting. You may know her from The Hunger Games movie series. (She plays Effie Trinket, the host lady with the weird makeup.) She also hosts and produces the new one-hour version of the prime time game show, Press Your Luck. I always liked her work. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

We received an official request through the Contact Form from another person who wants to attend the *proposed* Cooper Party in July. What made this request unusual was that it came from someone associated with the Kiggins Theater in Vancouver, WA...which all Cooperland knows is the host for the 2021 Cooper Con. Needless to say, this was a big surprise. 

Just so people understand, AB of Seattle believes that ALL Cooper events are a good thing, at least generally, because ALL of them help keep the Cooper case in the public eye. We told this person the same thing. However....we did point out a few things that we objected to, especially posts by some of the main speakers at Cooper Con, especially Bruce Smith, because he continues to allow filthy comments about myself, AB of Seattle, Gayla Prociv, and even lies regarding my co-author Skipp Porteous. We directed this person to some of those comments by links. A couple of issues were discussed as well, none of which I will make public here. It is not my intention or desire to cause trouble for Cooper Con, even though we disagree with some of their speakers' public posts on the internet. 

I stressed the importance that all Cooper events have with the public. And...that unless some amount of cooperation is achieved between the only two Cooper events being held for the 50th anniversary...that such a situation is not good for either them...or us. We're talking about two completely different events here, done months apart, and sponsored by two completely different groups of people. One is not in competition with the other, although one could assist the other a great deal. 

For example, one of the things I told this person from Kiggins was that I would love to stand up there in front of the audience in Greenwater come this July and tell them that they should buy tickets for Cooper Con and plan on a trip to Vancouver this November. But right now that would be difficult for me to do, because of all the lying and bickering and allowed anonymous comments attacking everyone I know. 

Our Cooper Party is just that. A free party for Cooper fans held outdoors. Cooper Con is an indoor convention where Cooper fans get to hear from many interesting people surrounding the case. They are completely different in every way imaginable except for the subject, which is Cooper of course. 

In my reply to this person at the Kiggins I stressed the idea of mutual cooperation in such a way that would help both events. Especially now, since at least one person associated with the theater wants to show up to the Cooper Party in July. Fighting and allowing hatred on your website just makes you look bad. It is a record that people can look at later to see if you are legitimate, or just plain petty. We already know that some of these 'Peanut Gallery' commenters at Bruce's Mountain News are actually members of the website heavily supporting Cooper Con, although they tried to remain anonymous. This kind of thing makes Bruce look bad, as well as the website currently supporting Cooper Con. It drags down everything you guys are trying to do. It makes you look cheap and illegitimate, and could hurt attendance. 

Last time at Cooper Con, you got barely a hundred people, if that...and my information says this was including the people on stage. That's not too bad for a first effort at a new venue, but my opinion is that if you don't start doing what is best for keeping Cooper in the public eye...you could do even worse than the last time. My suggestion is that you acknowledge that there IS another Cooper event scheduled for 2021, and we are not the enemy. We are not doing this to sell books, charge money, or market anything. We're doing it for two reasons. 

First is to help keep Cooper in the public eye. Second, it's a thank you to fans and supporters of Cooper. There is no other reason. And all expenses are coming from our own pockets. Instead of seeing us as a threat, you should be seeing us as a springboard sending people YOUR way in November. In our humble opinion, at $21.50 a seat, you will need it. 

On the other hand, any negativity against us at AB is NOT hurting us as far as our July event. We have Google Analytics installed on the Adventure Books website. Views to the Cooper Party main page there have jumped to an average of 600-800 a day, and the More FAQ's page is doing about half that amount. Obviously, word is getting out already, and it's not even April yet. Even if I cut it all off right now, we would still get about sixty people showing at least, not counting the drop-ins. Any negativity, or failure to cooperate isn't slowing us down a bit...but it could affect YOUR event in November. Your requirements are much tougher than ours. Ours is free and gives out dinner, as well as hundreds of dollars in Amazon gift cards for the Cooper Character Lookalike Contest. 

Your event, on the other hand, asks people to pay out twenty bucks and sit in a theater for two days running on the same week as the Christmas sales are going, and a few days prior to Thanksgiving. A worthy event I'm sure, but not easy to pack the house with such a thing.

You definitely need our help, as well as our endorsement, neither of which you have at present. If people saw the sense and sensibility in all this, I would already be directing readers at Quora Cooper, WordPress Cooper, and at the Cooper Party page toward the Cooper Con. Why? Because it's good for everyone. That's why. But some quid pro quo is expected. 

EDIT: After I take the trouble to explain the situation to you guys politely, I see THIS minutes later from Shutter at the Cooper Forum -

"Not according to Robert B. lol

Another funny thing is he always gets an email or what ever soon after Eric makes an update. last conference it was sudden emails from the producers. today, actually, I should say several hours after Eric's updates it was someone surrounding Kiggins, not to mention the begging..."

Let's get something straight here Shutter. No one is begging. We're not selling tickets. The July event is free and we expect a full crowd. You guys talk a big game over there, but trying to sell 500 tickets at 20 bucks a pop isn't as easy as you think. You need all the help you can get. We, on the other hand, since we're not charging anything and offer hundreds in prizes for Cooper dress-up, will have no such problem. And I would be more than happy to start directing people to Cooper Con, but you have to be reasonable, and stop talking smack about us.

To Everyone Else:  You should not listen to Shutter, who isn't going to Cooper Con anyway and spends most of his time hating us. I did NOT approach the guy at the Kiggins theater. He contacted us out of the blue with an attendance request. No secret. It was the Events Director for the theater. Permission to attend and be on the update list was granted to him. And he might agree that cooperation is important, which actually serves to help you guys a lot more than it does us. We don't really need any help getting people to show up, you know. You guys keep going too far with the anti-RMB stuff and you may find yourselves with the same attendance as last time, not a sellout. We want to support Cooper Con, but you have to be reasonable and so far you are not. You should at least have the sense not to start more controversy than there already is going. You could actually hurt the Cooper Con event by doing that, you know. Sometimes I think Shutter hasn't the common sense God gave a goat. Right now I would NOT be saying certain things publicly that *could* make the folks at Kiggins wonder if they made a mistake. 

I do NOT want them to do this. I have decided that BOTH events are worthy of the public's attention, and since we get to go first, we also have the opportunity to direct both the public and the media YOUR way for November. Even if you don't think you need that, don't risk the ire of the Kiggins folks by continuing to post certain things publicly. Doesn't hurt us, but could hurt YOU. If you have anything to say, contact me privately...otherwise have sense enough to keep your internet posts sensible. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

The FBI files describe Cooper's eyes as : "dark eyes, possibly brown"

That doesn't mean possibly Sheridan blue.... IT MEANS DARK, DARK BROWN or BLACK.... 

Ulis keeps pushing the "possibly brown" as "possibly blue" Cooper's eyes were DARK.

darkeyes1.jpeg.be201987d68e4708b63f36368d1fd36f.jpeg

(edited)
10 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

It is a very dark brown,  appears black.

point is Cooper's eyes were described as DARK... not possibly blue..

eye-colours.jpg.34a53c01ec6603fa113853ef53be61ae.jpg

Well, beyond the-blue-eyes-not-brown-scenario...there are also a few other practical reasons Sheridan Peterson REALLY doesn't fit the Cooper mold. One of them is that a guy like Sheridan isn't going to travel 7,000 miles from Nepal to hijack a passenger jet...and come dressed only in a cheap suit and dress shoes. He was a stickler for safety and one hell of a skydiver with thousands of jumps under his belt. The idea that he would come so woefully unprepared for what would amount to the biggest skydive of his life just isn't even worth considering. 

Unlike the FBI, I do believe Cooper has some experience with a parachute, but it was obvious that he hadn't jumped in a while, if he had such experience. One skydiver told me this once, and comments on it are fine because I don't know the truth of this statement...but he said this...

"If Cooper had been an experienced skydiver who was jumping on a regular, or semi-regular basis back then, he probably wouldn't have asked for front and back chutes. He would have said 'mains' and 'reserves'."

Like I said, I don't know if this is true but it made me wonder. Here are a few other reasons I don't believe Sheridan was Cooper. 

https://thedbcooperhijacking.wordpress.com/2018/09/26/suspects-101-seven-good-reasons-why-suspect-sheridan-peterson-isnt-d-b-cooper/

Off-Topic:  I shopped for weeks at Amazon to find myself a portable power station for camping, or in case the power goes out at my house. I finally found one that in the $200-$250 range simply cannot be beat. I did a five-star review of it at Amazon, with a video. And when I review an emergency item, or something for camping out in the middle of nowhere...not to brag about it...but you should listen to my recommendations. I will never steer you wrong on stuff like that. B)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R1QNQ13VM9AHAJ/ref=cm_cr_othr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B08GPL38M3

Edited by RobertMBlevins
Nepal, not TIBET. I keep mixing them up.

There was a plastic bag and a piece of fabric found on TBAR and taken as evidence. The fabric was consistent with bedding, twin sized 40 x 96.

Is that quilted mattress material or bed covering fabric like a quilt??

The 2001 date was a re-evaluation of prior evidence,, obviously, we don't know if it is related to the money but the FBI did collect it.

beddingmaterial1.jpeg.5342b9538ad9e36923b884a2b0482cac.jpeg

beddingfound2.jpeg.4a4b0c9d0d28c65417541b806875b8ae.jpeg