22 22
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)

8:05 was the  last time the flight crew hear from Cooper when he responded to them on the intercom that "everything was OK"

8:10 was the first time there are any reports of "oscillations" (FBI Vault, Part 41, p. 31 & 32)

8:12 was the last time there are any reports of "oscillations".(FBI Vault, Part 41, p. 31 & 32)  At this point the plane was just east of LaCenter. 

There is no official report of a "pressure bump" which is generally used as the point at which Cooper jumped causing the stairs to swing back up. We don't know when that took place, but we know it took place AFTER 8:12 because the oscillations preceded the pressure bump.

So, while we don't have an exact time of the pressure bump, we do have pilot statements. Rat said initially that the pressure bump was felt 5 to 10 minutes after last contact (8:05). That would put the bump between 8:10 and 8:15. We know it can't be between 8:10 and 8:12 because that is when the oscillations are happening. So it would have to happen between 8:13 and 8:15. However, Rat later told Carr that the pressure bump occurred 10 to 15 minutes after last contact (8:05). This would give you a range between 8:15 and 8:20 for the pressure bump. 

However, further statements by the crew were that the pressure bump occurred when "the lights of the suburbs of Portland were visible" but they "had not yet crossed the Columbia. The plane crossed over the Columbia at 8:17, so we can eliminate any bump happening after 8:17. 

Thus, the timing of the oscillations combined with the statements of the pilot give a range between 8:13 and 8:17 for Cooper jumping and causing the pressure bump. The median of this time range is 8:15. At 8:15 the plane is over the Orchards area. 

In actuality, the northernmost jump point is just north of Battleground and the southernmost would be the northern banks of the Columbia. I used Orchards as a center between the two. 

My contention is that the jump occurred in the 8:16/8:17 time frame and Cooper and/or the money came to rest very near the banks of the Columbia.

As far as what happened to Cooper and the money once it left the aircraft is merely an educated guess, but I believe the river is the most likely vehicle for the money to end up on Tena Bar.

Edited by Chaucer

You might be able to narrow it down further by determining the minute that Bill Rataczak radioed this: (paraphrased) 

"I think our friend just departed the aircraft..."  He radioed something very similar to that at the moment the crew believed Cooper had just jumped. And I would say that was prior to 8:17. 

21 minutes ago, Chaucer said:

Thanks, but is that officially documented? I mean, is that in the transcripts or the 302s? I thought that was just anecdotal? 

Not arguing with you; I honestly don’t know.

Well, Flyjack probably has that information. Yes, there was a transmission from Rataczak right after they figured Cooper jumped. Remember...for some reason they did figure Cooper jumped at a certain time prior to 817PM, otherwise they would have established the search area farther south. Rataczak did cooperate with the questions regarding the creation of the flight path map, but it was mostly Paul Soderlind and his team from NWA who did the hard work on it. (Soderlind was Director of Flight Operations for NWA) And he's no slouch. He was already working the problem when the jet left Seattle. The map itself was done with input from SAGE radar sources, the ATC guys, and Soderlind's team. (Other input came from the chase jets and the 305 crew.) Contrary to what some people have said, they knew where that jet was within a half mile in either direction every minute after it left Seattle.  

Rataczak told Skipp Porteous this:  "We know where Cooper jumped. We just don't know where he landed."

Yeah. I would ask Flyjack for more on this. My strong suit is not the finer details of the hijacking. Before 2008, I didn't know any more about the Cooper case than the average PNW (Pacific Northwest) guy on the street. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Chaucer said:

8:05 was the  last time the flight crew hear from Cooper when he responded to them on the intercom that "everything was OK"

8:10 was the first time there are any reports of "oscillations" (FBI Vault, Part 41, p. 31 & 32)

8:12 was the last time there are any reports of "oscillations".(FBI Vault, Part 41, p. 31 & 32)  At this point the plane was just east of LaCenter. 

There is no official report of a "pressure bump" which is generally used as the point at which Cooper jumped causing the stairs to swing back up. We don't know when that took place, but we know it took place AFTER 8:12 because the oscillations preceded the pressure bump.

So, while we don't have an exact time of the pressure bump, we do have pilot statements. Rat said initially that the pressure bump was felt 5 to 10 minutes after last contact (8:05). That would put the bump between 8:10 and 8:15. We know it can't be between 8:10 and 8:12 because that is when the oscillations are happening. So it would have to happen between 8:13 and 8:15. However, Rat later told Carr that the pressure bump occurred 10 to 15 minutes after last contact (8:05). This would give you a range between 8:15 and 8:20 for the pressure bump. 

However, further statements by the crew were that the pressure bump occurred when "the lights of the suburbs of Portland were visible" but they "had not yet crossed the Columbia. The plane crossed over the Columbia at 8:17, so we can eliminate any bump happening after 8:17. 

Thus, the timing of the oscillations combined with the statements of the pilot give a range between 8:13 and 8:17 for Cooper jumping and causing the pressure bump. The median of this time range is 8:15. At 8:15 the plane is over the Orchards area. 

In actuality, the northernmost jump point is just north of Battleground and the southernmost would be the northern banks of the Columbia. I used Orchards as a center between the two. 

My contention is that the jump occurred in the 8:16/8:17 time frame and Cooper and/or the money came to rest very near the banks of the Columbia.

As far as what happened to Cooper and the money once it left the aircraft is merely an educated guess, but I believe the river is the most likely vehicle for the money to end up on Tena Bar.

A few things to consider,, 

First, the timestamps are not that accurate, they are entered at the end of a transmission and after the crew has verbalized their "experience" and whole numbers. Those times are probably 1-2 minutes after a reported occurrence. Combine that with a N/S time error on the flightpath map, those time stamps are not exact. So, we are trying to pinpoint a spot using two variables with built in errors.

The FBI had all this info and more and put the Southern point at about 8:15 on their map.

Here,, the FBI has the pressure bump at 8:10.. no later than 8:15. The hard part is confirming exactly where the plane was at those time.

pb2.jpeg.5defabea36499681e1da927072ce66ba.jpeg

cooplz2.jpeg.60929b0e3cb114226b5f835912133463.jpeg

There was a "blob" on the FDR at 8:09. (based on the FDR time different from transcript time)

Oscillations vs Pressure Bump...  I think the pressure bump was first, stairs go up max thrust after Cooper leaves causing the pressure bump then stairs oscillate in a decreasing swing up and down... but they were very close in time.

pressure bump at 8:11??

pressurebump.jpeg.aa47af86073e101bad52563d2ecc5f04.jpeg

Cooper would have to jump at 8:18 over Portland to land N side of Columbia R.. we know the wind at Portland.

IMO, Cooper would not choose to jump over an urban area like Vancouver and Portland.

Pilots stated they saw the lights of Portland and other distinctive lights in the area,, that would include Vancouver's lights...  that suggests Cooper jumped N of Vancouver..  I would think that the seeing lights of Portland would include Vancouver. 

lightsofportland.jpg.f02ae4ebcb1348f86c0b83e57c77b9cf.jpg

Everybody at some point has considered and tried to put Cooper landing in the Columbia River, but the Spring diatom's negate that.. landing near on land, possible but a body would be found. IMO, 8:15 about Brush Prairie is the farthest S.

Yes, the most likely source of the money is from the River,, I have a few theories that put the money into the R, maintain the jump zone, flightpath and Spring diatom constraint. There are probably others.

Edited by FLYJACK

Thanks, Flyjack. If Cooper was a no-pull, there would be virtually no drift. He could jump over the north bank of the Columbia and end up along that bank or one of the nearby islands, such as Government, Lemon, or McGuire. The body and/or the money remain there until Spring where the flood waters pick it up along with other nearby debris and carry it downstream to Tena Bar. 

Regarding your comment about the time stamps, I think this could work both ways, no? They could be later than they state. Also, the original search area was near Lake Merwin. Now, most consider Battle Ground/Orchards a better spot. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that that location is farther south. 

(edited)

When they did the Sled Test from the 727 after the hijacking, it was the same deal. The second they shoved that sled out the back of the jet there was the same 'oscillations' and pressure bump at that same moment. Just like the actual hijacking. This told them a lot. But still...narrowing down that time...the pressure bump...that's tricky. Maybe a three minute window, and that still means nine miles of travel for Flight 305. With a maybe half-mile to a mile in either direction drift from canopy...still means a search area of between 4 1/2 square miles to maybe 9 square miles. It's a bigger search area than people realize unless they've done a ground search like that. I figure Cooper landed either near Amboy, or maybe as far south as Heisson and the store area. I tend to favor the further north idea only because the FBI paperwork claims an 811 pressure bump. 

My best guess is that he jumped 811-812 and closer to Amboy, and then headed south from there, as Flyjack says...maybe following the RR tracks. Every cop in Cowlitz and Clark County was out that night looking for Cooper. And there weren't that many paved roads back then. If he's just walking down the road, he probably would have been caught. RR tracks would be much safer for him, and they lead all the way to Vancouver. After that, they turn west and pass by Interstate 5. Then they turn north and follow a line between the Interstate 5 and the Columbia River. Hard to say if he actually went that far on foot though. Long walk. If he lived, my best guess is got off the RR tracks once he reached Vancouver and made a phone call. Pay phones were everywhere and anywhere back then, even along country roads sometimes. If he ditched the bank bag for another container for the money, once in the city he would hardly be noticed. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)
56 minutes ago, Chaucer said:

Thanks, Flyjack. If Cooper was a no-pull, there would be virtually no drift. He could jump over the north bank of the Columbia and end up along that bank or one of the nearby islands, such as Government, Lemon, or McGuire. The body and/or the money remain there until Spring where the flood waters pick it up along with other nearby debris and carry it downstream to Tena Bar. 

Regarding your comment about the time stamps, I think this could work both ways, no? They could be later than they state. Also, the original search area was near Lake Merwin. Now, most consider Battle Ground/Orchards a better spot. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that that location is farther south. 

A no-pull body in that area would probably be found by now. 

It is widely accepted that the time stamps on those transcripts are 1 minute later (plus rounding error) than real time occurrence, the stamp was at the end of the transmission. Generally, deduct 1-2 minutes, even that isn't really precise. The crew feels something, then articulates it then the time is stamped at the end of the transmission. The timestamp will always be later. You'll notice sometimes the FBI says 8:10 and other times 8:11 for the same event..  

The search area did go S to Battleground. Merwin and Ariel got the publicity..

searcharea1.jpeg.ecf3a2a699270a86dd95877615e10ae2.jpeg

Generally, the search area migrated South because of the TBAR money find bias,, it is human nature to try to make it fit.. we all have done it. The Vortex can distort your analysis.. Robert99 and Eric created a new flightpath to make it fit. Some have tried to put the money in the Washougal drainage area.

The reality is, nobody knows exactly where Cooper jumped..   it is conjecture... evidence indicates Cooper jumped between 8:09 at the very earliest to 8:15. Anywhere in there is equally valid and outside of that while possible becomes significantly less likely.

Edited by FLYJACK

Just a picture showing that first...the FBI thought Cooper landed in one of two areas. 

And the approximate location the Amboy chute was discovered in 2008. Larry Carr told media that the chute was found 'between Green and Bald Mountains in Amboy'. That is the halfway point, although the location could be a bit closer to the flight path, or a bit further away. 

ChuteLocation.jpg

(edited)

Group email sent out to our VIP list for the Cooper Party. Basically, I laid it on these folks the idea that if we can't get at least 200-250 people on the application-to-go list by June 5, I will have to cancel the event. So far, we have about 70 on that list since November 30.

Yes...we are DEFINITELY moving the date of the event from June to the second weekend of July, which would be Friday July 11 through Sunday July 13.

Greg is right about this. Gives both us and the public more time to decide whether THEY are interested, and for WE to make a final decision to finalize, and then go with the media stuff. Our budget is a few thousand bucks out of our pockets, plus all the effort involved, and we don't take that lightly. 

If we don't reach those numbers by June 5, I won't be able to send out the press release, or cooperate with the two local papers who want to run stories on this one. 

No worries. I won't fall through the floor or start crying if there isn't enough interest to spring loose the budget and the media. B) But Greg and I do want to give people every possible chance to make this happen for them. It's also possible that the case is so old that most PNW residents simply don't care about the 50th anniversary of the hijacking. Sometimes I have mentioned Cooper to people under the age of 40, just to see their response. Most of them either don't know who he was, or it takes them a bit to figure it out. 

This is NOT encouraging. So...we've come to the idea that people will either be interested, or they won't, and we can live with that one way or another. But we will give people every chance. I will be  modifying our main website pages tomorrow evening, and making some adjustments at Quora Cooper and WordPress Cooper as well. Then we will see what happens between now and June 5. If we get the numbers, we go shopping and do the press release and the news articles. After that, we will see you on July 11 for sure. If we don't get the numbers by then...we cancel and move on. But meanwhile, I will try to do a new video for YouTube this weekend with updated information. 

(As I said, the reason for setting the goal at 200-250 is because we figure that only half will actually show up in person. If more than that show up, we still have room for them but 250 is probably the max we can host.) 

The group email already said we're 90 percent rescheduling to July, and by tomorrow that will be 100% done. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Rat's comment,, our friend took leave.. is well documented from him but do not appear in the 302's and do not have any time reference.

The FDR noted a "blob" at 8:09,, the FDR is right in the tail next to the airstairs. The "pressure bump" was at 8:10 or 8:11 both times are noted. Since those times are not precise and not synchronized.. it is reasonable to conclude that those were the same event. 

Now, we move to the flightpath. It has an error rate of 1 minute.. 

Applying the blob and bump with the 1 minute error that puts the sweet spot at between the 8:09 - 8:12 physical marks on the map, about 9 miles long. Those physical marks are not necessarily the exact real time.

The problem is the relationship between the FDR time, transcript time and flightpath time, they all have a build in error rate and are not synchronized to each other. We have to find a nexus with three different baselines.

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Georger, respectfully, you still do not understand this.

Carr was wrong.. here is his statement, if you can't even see or admit that this is 100% wrong then you don't grasp the issue..

"The money was packaged in varying amounts, so one bundle would have $500.00 another $1,000.00, there was no uniformity to it. I have been searching for the evidence report from the lab but have not found it yet, lots of files to go through. When I get it you'll be the second to know."

I can claim he was wrong because it is clear he was.

You keep denying it, do you beleive the above statement is correct?

He got it wrong... the money was 3 "groups" of $2000...  given to Cooper that way and found on TBAR that way..

So, why did Carr get it wrong,,, because he conflated the meaning of the term "bundle". 

You still refuse to admit that statement was wrong...  until you admit it, you just don't get it.

I am not defining the terms, I am clarifying them..

You were pushing the same line Carr had above,,, the 3 TBAR groups of bills were each random counts..  it made no sense. How did money go to Cooper in groups of 100's, get randomized by the bank employee and then get into groups of 100 of bills again on TBAR in the same order given to Cooper? 

ANSWER, the bundles were randomized not the packets (groups of 100 bills)

You guys didn't get it then and you still don't,, you have spent years now attacking me for your own ignorance.

When I read Carr's error it made sense.

The answer was simple, they bank guy didn't randomize the groups of 100 bills (packets) as you and Carr claimed, he randomized and rubber banded the bundles, the groups of packets. 

You and Carr had conflated the meaning of the term bundle.

The words themselves are irrelevant, the problem is the meanings and their interpretations. 

Now you are using your own misunderstanding to reject evidence that suggests the TBAR money likely arrived as one single rubber banded bundle.

Edited by FLYJACK

So the comment “Mark your maps” is also anecdotal? Seems that the idea that Rat said “Mark your maps” or something similar and then Sonderlind looked up at the clock and noted the exact time of the jump is also anecdotal with no substance behind it. 

Regarding the timing, the oscillations and the pressure bump are two different events. The oscillations preceded the pressure bump. The pressure bump is not mentioned in any 302s except where it is confused with the oscillations. This confusion exists to this day. The time of the oscillations is recorded between 8:10 and 8:12 but the time of the pressure bump - the moment Cooper jumped - is unknown. Between Rat’s later statements that it happened 10 to 15 minutes after last contact and Anderson’s statements that the crew waited to report the pressure bump, it seems possible that the jump was later than the generally accepted 8:13. 

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Chaucer said:

So the comment “Mark your maps” is also anecdotal? Seems that the idea that Rat said “Mark your maps” or something similar and then Sonderlind looked up at the clock and noted the exact time of the jump is also anecdotal with no substance behind it. 

Regarding the timing, the oscillations and the pressure bump are two different events. The oscillations preceded the pressure bump. The pressure bump is not mentioned in any 302s except where it is confused with the oscillations. This confusion exists to this day. The time of the oscillations is recorded between 8:10 and 8:12 but the time of the pressure bump - the moment Cooper jumped - is unknown. Between Rat’s later statements that it happened 10 to 15 minutes after last contact and Anderson’s statements that the crew waited to report the pressure bump, it seems possible that the jump was later than the generally accepted 8:13. 

The FBI may have Rats "mark your maps" info,, we have a fraction of the files.

After 8:13 is possible.. 8:15 is max..

IMO, the "pressure bump" was caused by the first oscillation up. The stairs had max thrust upward from Cooper's weight leaving then diminishing oscillations up and down until achieving an equilibrium. Cooper's jump initiated the oscillations.

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Georger, you are moving the goalposts and dodging with false arguments..

You still can't admit that Carr was wrong in that statement and you pushed the same false narrative for a decade. It is your version of the Western Flight Path and Placard drift...  LET IT GO.

Paper vs rubber bands is irrelevant.. The evidence supports paper but it doesn't change the conclusion. The packets of bills were still in 100's.

The evidence supports the money going to Cooper in 100 bill count packets.. those packets were rubber banded in random counts into bundles..

Do you disagree?

A strap is paper and 100 bills.

Ralph Himmelsbach “There were 10,000 twenty dollar bills assembled in straps of 100 bills to a strap and individual straps held together with rubber bands.”

at 6:35 of video…

Edited by FLYJACK

21 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

There are numbers on the Amboy chute, but no one yet has been able to figure out what they mean. 

Is there a picture of that? Like any parachute, that's likely a data panel that would list manufacturer, model number, date of manufacture, size, serial number. Some old rounds also had numbers at each line attachment point noting which gore or panel it was. Those would be single or double digit numbers. Those would be manufacture or repair reference points as to location on the canopy.

3 minutes ago, dudeman17 said:

Is there a picture of that? Like any parachute, that's likely a data panel that would list manufacturer, model number, date of manufacture, size, serial number. Some old rounds also had numbers at each line attachment point noting which gore or panel it was. Those would be single or double digit numbers. Those would be manufacture or repair reference points as to location on the canopy.

yup..

serial number 307551 and the date Feb. 21, 1946 are stamped on a parachute found in North Clark County, Wash. as seen in Seattle on Tuesday, March 25, 2008

9c46e6c0-0ae5-5d87-ab61-0a8d5e19fda9.image.jpg.30e401b210b835d3a975d9c83af1ac06.jpg

(edited)
On 3/14/2021 at 8:54 AM, FLYJACK said:

Thanks to people like Georger and Ulis I have publicly posted only about 20% of my research...

and I have so much stuff I forget what I have already done..

I went back in my files..

Palmer believed the fragments found at depth were deposited by digging actions..

I agree, that is most likely, the digging was sloppy and few frags were found.

I found a high resolution image of the fragment found by the FBI and with 5 digits from the serial number plus the letter G matched a Cooper bill.

G21056376B was the serial number for the larger bill fragment found by the FBI.

It is not in my TBAR bill number list but I have accumulated only 85 out of the roughly 285-300 bills in the three packets. If this bill number was not from the three packets the FBI would know as the FBI had the micro of bills in order.

This is not the hi res image.

tbarfragfound.jpeg.c5f8d4aaa06f85e52a719909c8623e39.jpeg

Georger is plagiarizing my comment,, 

If the serial number from the frag found at depth was not from the 3 packets found by Brian the FBI would know and have used it in their analysis.

But here is the dig spot,, I wasn't sure if these people were at the exact money find spot or somewhere else on the beach,, but I can confirm that the stick/stake is the money find spot. The branch on the tree behind matches the branch behind the reporter pointing to the money spot in her report. They changed the stick though.

This dig is chaos and supports Palmer assertion that the money frag found at depth was deposited during the excavation process..

and the money spot looks about 30 ft from the River. With a 10% slope that is only about 3 ft above the water level.

7ef96432-27ee-48af-acc7-c66bc2f0291d-AP_8002130345.jpg.d1e9b3a67499db4d5b69172766d4fc9d.jpg

moneyfindspot.jpeg.6a0f0221b37b244db0f7910033f26e90.jpeg

money spot stick,,, matches top image dig chaos...

tbarmonspot.jpeg.f0d820a35b62a886bc6eb5aeec249eb1.jpeg

The FBI had the original Recordak of the bills in physical order not numeric order.. the FBI bill list they released was reordered to be alphanumeric. 

This is an actual Recordak for the Cooper case displayed by the FBI. There were several.

filmrecordcooper.jpeg.381c179f0128e133266b5a4f1b7f3698.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Here is a better rendition of the chute picture with the numbers. Note that the date of manufacture and the serial number are done with two different stamps. Perhaps the DOM was done at the factory, and the serial number is a military record number or something. 

One of the things I discussed with Norman Hayden, the owner of the NB-6 chute Cooper used, was the age of the chute, and how much he paid, as well as his general attitude about the purchase. The Amboy chute was already discovered when I did those phone interviews with him. 

Norman said he bought the cheapest chutes he could get, mainly because he was only buying them because the FAA had made it a recent requirement he wear one for sport flying...but he also said he had absolutely NO intention of ever using it. No way, no how, as they say. 

I asked him when he actually bought them. He said 1968, and then he had them repacked because that was also required. I asked him how OLD the NB6 was when he bought it. Hayden said he didn't know for sure, but that it was 'pretty old,' and 'at least fifteen years old' when he bought it. 

Of course, there was no point in showing him pictures of the Amboy chute because Hayden also said he never saw the canopy itself the whole time he had it. He bought it used. He had it repacked. He put it on when he flew. He was never going to use it. And that was that. 

I thought about the DOM on the chute. February 21, 1946...and it occurred to me that buying a chute that old might be feasible for Hayden because it would be like someone TODAY buying a chute they never intended to use...as cheap as they could get one to meet the FAA requirement...if that chute was made in 1999. Looking at the dates in that context, it did not seem unreasonable that Hayden might buy a 22 year old parachute used. 

Back in 1968, the military surplus business in the Seattle-Tacoma area was a booming concern. You could buy damn near anything from all kinds of surplus shops. I mean they just had literally tons of stuff for sale left over from Vietnam, Korea, even World War 2. Hayden bought the chute from a shop near Boeing Field, he said. They sold mostly used chutes, he said. 

I could just see Hayden in that store, walking around grudgingly, trying to figure out the cheapest way to meet the (insert F word here) FAA (another F word) new requirement for sport flyers. It gives me a chuckle to think about this because I could tell Hayden was not happy about the government forcing him to buy parachutes. They got in the way, he said. They were a PITA. Also a quote. 

Kind of reminded me of a scene from the movie with Gene Hackman, Russell Crowe, and Leonardo DiCaprio, The Quick and the Dead. 

Gene Hackman tells DiCaprio: (the gun shop scene when Hackman is going to buy a gun for Crowe to use in the showdowns.)

"No, no, no. What's the cheapest gun (parachute) you got that works?" (paraphrased)

I think when Hayden made his purchases, it went something like that. He was looking for something as cheap as possible that would pass the FAA requirement. And maybe buying a 22 year old NB6 was okay with him, as long as it passed repack. That does not prove the Amboy chute was the actual canopy from an NB6, but it makes you wonder. Looking at this from the context of today, it would be like Hayden buying a chute made in 1999, which might be reasonable especially if it was CHEAP. Hayden did say he spent as little as he could get away with. 

amboyserialnumbers.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)
15 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Georger is plagiarizing my comment,, 

If the serial number from the frag found at depth was not from the 3 packets found by Brian the FBI would know and have used it in their analysis.

But here is the dig spot,, I wasn't sure if these people were at the exact money find spot or somewhere else on the beach,, but I can confirm that the stick/stake is the money find spot. The branch on the tree behind matches the branch behind the reporter pointing to the money spot in her report. They changed the stick though.

This dig is chaos and supports Palmer assertion that the money frag found at depth was deposited during the excavation process..

and the money spot looks about 30 ft from the River. With a 10% slope that is only about 3 ft above the water level.

7ef96432-27ee-48af-acc7-c66bc2f0291d-AP_8002130345.jpg.d1e9b3a67499db4d5b69172766d4fc9d.jpg

Georger can't help himself, he has to lie again...

After being exposed for plagiarizing my comment he has to lie with a straw-man and ridicule...

Is said the dig image "SUPPORTS" Palmers assertion that the frag at depth was deposited by dig operations,,  based on the image, my statement is true.

Goerger lied and claimed "CERTIFIED" and "PROVES" which is an untrue claim that he then riducules.  This is what Georger does, he is a serial liar, a fraud, an intellectual lightweight who needs to lie... he has even manufactured case evidence.. NEVER EVER EVER TRUST ANYTHING GEORGER claims about the case itself or others. He is a few bills short of a currency packet.

georgerlies.jpeg.185300df4a1cd6708818293804324bb2.jpeg

Moving on to more important info,, Eric Ulis's TBAR theory busted.

I found some very good overhead images of the money spot. By measuring the pixels and comparing them to the 20 ft grid lines marked on TBAR. 

The money spot measures 34.8 feet from the River Feb 1980. The slope is 10%, that puts the money spot 3.5 feet above the water level. This confirms a previous estimate made from a profile image of TBAR.

Comparing the Satellite images the River looks to be the average level which is 2-4 ft.

3.5 ft plus 2-4 ft = 5.5-7.5 ft

So, the money spot is at the 5.5-7.5 ft level..  There were reports at the time that the money spot was at the high water line and recently underwater. These reports are consistent with money at a 5.5-7.5 ft level..

Eric claims as fact that ONLY the extreme floods of about 21 ft in June 1972 and June 1974 reached the money spot... he is 100% wrong. In fact, the June 1972 flood max level would have the put the money spot about 14-16 ft underwater. Eric is just a sloppy researcher and thinker, he also falsely claimed the placard was from inside NORJAK. 

The River level was frequently over the money spot.. 

I find it difficult to conceive of the money getting driven up to the surface and pushed onto the shore..

But, if the River level was well above the money spot, that spot would effectively be the bottom of the River where the money would have buoyancy and get pushed along the bottom by higher Spring water flow. 

Money goes into the Columbia as one bundle as it was given to Cooper in Spring gets pushed to its spot which is underwater at the time. It is possible more bundles went into the River but were never found.

That is it,, now, how did the money get into the Columbia in Spring when the water level was above about 5.5-7.5 ft....  stay tuned to this channel.

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Georger,, FAIL

The money was in BUNDLES... rubber banded bundles of packets.

You continue to prove that you do not understand the issue..

The first step is the hardest.. admit you have been wrong for a decade.

or keep lying to everyone and yourself.

Edited by FLYJACK