21 21
quade

DB Cooper

5 hours ago, mrshutter45 said:

You made the accusations public. you need to include the names. the emails are not relevant at the moment. 

Stop asking me for favors when you refuse to either admit it's not true or identify those involved.

The emails are MORE than relevant. They are the proof. You can't just toss around names without any proof, and I'm not posting folks' personal emails at DZ. Not for you, not for anyone. Not in a case like this. 

It's real simple, Dave. Say yes or no to an article at Cooper WordPress/Cooper Quora on this issue, or stop whining. I guarantee all your questions will be answered. There is MORE than one website inhabiting the internet, you know. 

I want to hear an okay from you, and YOU alone for me to post the names, the emails, and create the article.

But I won't do it at Dropzone. You must have mistaken me for someone who dropped off the apple cart last week. 

You've been pestering me for days. All I need from you is a simple yes or no. You've been asked twice now. What about it?

Whatever you choose, that's the way it will be. 

On a happier note, I have a short public update on next year's Cooper Festival:

Be There, or Be Square. (Just kidding.) 

• The newspapers that contacted us have agreed to WAIT on any articles until the actual date of the event gets closer. My thanks to them. 
  • There are currently 106 people on the email list through the Contact Form at AB. Another four were rejected for trying to use emails without a history, or were outright fake, or who did not respond to OUR response. We answer each query personally for this event. But we also know how to keep out the spammers. 
  • I picked up a Joe Biden flag with a Thin Blue Line flag, and a fifteen foot flagpole (we're adding to the stock pole) that will hold both. It will be planted at the festival. Thanks, Amazon. What the hell. We're Democrats practically from birth. ^_^
  • We sent out our first email updates this week. One to a select group of known Cooper folk, about 25 of them. And then a main email update to everyone else. 
  • We have three people on the planning committee now who will be hauling gear to the site a couple of days prior. Gayla at Adventure Books, the nice lady SO many people like to poke fun at, will be hauling as well in the Black Beast. Even I don't mess with her when she drives that thing. 
  • When we reach 800 on the email list, I am deleting both pages at AB of Seattle about the event, and just going with the people we have signed to that point. I figure we will reach that point no later than April. Probably long before, judging by the number of people who keep messaging us. If a third of them actually show up, I will be more than happy to call it a success. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

The emails are MORE than relevant. They are the proof. You can't just toss around names without any proof, and I'm not posting folks' personal emails at DZ. Not for you, not for anyone. Not in a case like this. 

You mean like accusing someone without any proof kind of thing, isn't that exactly what you did? Is that more of that giving it straight? You are lying your ass off. You've been lying about this for days. when are you going to man up and take responsibility for your actions that insult me and my forum? 

The quote you gave about Jim doesn't sound like him either nor does he use caps. only you do that!

The question will be asked everytime you post.

Edited by mrshutter45

You are funny indeed. The quote from Jim was from a group email that you received as well. Remember now? Maybe using all caps on that one word, 'HOPE,' he was trying to get a point across or something. You keep asking for proof. I keep asking you for permission to write the article that includes screenshots of the emails that were forwarded to me after I kept asking some of these organizers why they bailed on the entire event. 

Everyone knows some of your members STILL go out on the side, away from your site, and do stuff like this. Even today. Why wouldn't you expect that since you stood publicly against AB's involvement in the Portland event for no good reason...that they would not also contact some of the organizers with their typical garbage? You support the people who do these things. It's laughable. You are not dealing in reality here. You have a rep for supporting these people to the exclusion of anything else, or all others. You shouldn't be surprised. They even mention YOU occasionally. Bruce Smith is one of your most prolific contributors. 

Make the call. Give me your consent to write the article and I will do it for you, no problem. Otherwise, please stop your whining. 

Face it. You have people who will stop at virtually nothing, and their bottom-feeder activities, as well as their lies, (some of which I linked above) are a part of Cooperland. And...the Cooper Forum is their home base. Now if you want proof of THAT...all you have to do is ask Bruce. At WordPress, all comments are recorded in your admin log with the commenter's email address, username, and IP address. Especially the IP addresses. You could simply match them to that same information you have for YOUR members. Easy peasy. The difference between you and me is that once I ran down who these members were...I would ban them like yesterday just on general principles. B) You would make excuses. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

I didn’t threaten to bail. But as I told the group, I am not interested in navigating a minefield here. I’m asking all of you to figure out an event. From my email conversations with you, Bruce, Eric and others, I arrived at Eric as being the most appropriate person to put together as inclusive event as possible.

I found nothing remotely close to what you quoted. Jim doesn't use caps in words, you do nor does his vocabulary fit "I'm out" the above is a quote from Jim and screenshots can be provided..

Other comments from Jim 

Hi Dave, I’m sure that the group will cook something good up, still!

I’m just diminishing my role and don’t wish to get involved with the “Story” just yet –I’m just an entertainer/venue owner. Hope to meet you at the event, however it ends up landing!

JIm

The quote you provided doesn't fit Jim's vocab..since you believe I have the email. I'll unblock so you can send the email from Jim? I already know you will back out of this as well.

The real question remains is lying about people from my forum sending you emails. you love to expose people and yet you now refuse. it's a lie from this point on. 

Edited by mrshutter45

I didn't say the emails came to me directly from members of your forum. I said they were sent to some of the organizers, and at least one of the sponsors...and were forwarded to me later...AFTER I started making inquiries on how Jim and the other folks involved went from enthusiastic to rejecting the whole thing. When I saw the emails, I understood why Jim and company wanted nothing further to do with Cooperland in general. 

If you mean *some* people at your site occasionally contact me on the side, that is true. Not that much. You know who they are. They are the ones who don't engage in rhetoric. Harmless stuff. 

It's a tempest in a teapot. Everyone already knows a portion of your members like to engage in hateful rhetoric and lies. They leave YOUR site and do it at Mountain News. It's been going on for years. You know this, and so do I.

The bottom line is that I learned a lesson from all this. I learned that when AB of Seattle puts on our own festival next summer...that we will ensure your buddies can't mess with the Prime Directives. There will no one for them to 'go to' except US...and that won't do them any good. ¬¬

They weren't JUST going to Jim, you know. They were also going to others who had offered their support for the event. Just the trashiest stuff you can imagine. And every one of the people who did that...were members of YOUR website.

What does that say, Robert. You are lying again. See how you use full caps with full words. Jim doesn't do that either. all you do is lie Robert. did you remove that part I quoted?

Edited by mrshutter45

You are funny indeed. The quote from Jim was from a group email that you received as well. Remember now? Maybe using all caps on that one word, 'HOPE,' he was trying to get a point across or something. You keep asking for proof

I never received an email like that. the only way to prove this is to forward the email. just like the names I'm sure you won't do anything as simple as that either. Yes, I will remove the block.

1) provide the names that you clearly stated sent emails.

2) Forward the email with the quote you claim I also received.

Two very simple things to do in proving these allegations.

Edited by mrshutter45

1 hour ago, mrshutter45 said:

I never received an email like that. the only way to prove this is to forward the email. just like the names I'm sure you won't do anything as simple as that either. Yes, I will remove the block.

1) provide the names that you clearly stated sent emails.

2) Forward the email with the quote you claim I also received.

Two very simple things to do in proving these allegations.

Let me ask you a question. Why do YOU think Jim and everyone else involved in the Portland event suddenly decided to dump the whole thing?

You already KNOW why. I'm not emailing you a thing. If you want the complete story, along with actual screenshots of certain emails...then decide yes or no on the WordPress/Quora article. Otherwise you are wasting my time. You have a lot of nerve playing the arrogant, I'm-so-butthurt game with me when you support the people who engage in the most hateful rhetoric ever seen within Cooperland. 

Yes or no? Simple question. I don't owe you a thing. YOU owe Cooper fans for helping screw them out of the biggest planned event in Cooper history. You did this by non-cooperation, and supporting negativity from your own members. YOU are the one who owes an explanation. And the difference between a canceled event and ongoing behavior that still continues to this day? That difference is significant. You can say what you wish about me, or post what you wish over at the Cooper Forum or elsewhere. None of it makes a bit of difference to me, and I am wasting time with you when I should be watching the Seahawks game. 

We're going to do the biggest Cooper event ever conceived next summer. You can do nothing about it. You are not involved in it, and any of those haters you support and help host...they are either welcome to participate, or stay on the sidelines. Either way, I'm okay with it. I don't want to totally put them off just in case they change their minds later, but frankly we can do without them. Before you start questioning others and calling them liars...maybe you should man up and clean up your own house. You are wall-to-wall with the haters over there, although some a few others are good and decent folks. Others are not. Maybe you should rid yourself of the 'nots'. :thumbup:

You have allowed one attack after another on AB, Skipp Porteous' relationship with me, and a host of other related things. And you made sure I wasn't able to defend myself against these people at the same place they were doing this. You also helped support the outright theft of Sheridan Peterson's book, when you should have stood up against that. Your excuse was:  "We haven't seen any copyright record." That's funny, since I found it on a one-minute search at the US Copyright Office website. Now his book is in permanent limbo at $25 a copy and selling zip through Lulu and Amazon. And some of your members laughed and thought it was funny when we tried to stop you from doing that. It isn't funny now. Basically, you supported the cheating of Sheridan and his family out of regular payments if the book was released at the wholesale trade rate worldwide (our plan for it). 

Nothing like screwing a 95-year-old guy out of his life's work just so you and your members could grab a few copies for a Cooper convention. I have no respect for you. And I owe you exactly ZIP. 

SheridanCopyrightRecord.jpg.3aeda59332eb267d5f5c8a9883572757.jpg

Once again, you have it backwards. you made the allegations. Having to bargain for the truth is also wrong. it should be automatic. you showed zero respect removing Skipp's name from the interview. stick to the problems of the moment and not the past.

You don't have a clue what you say anymore or practice what you preach..

This whole scenario made me decide two things. First, I was going to say no to anyone else who contacted me and wanted my help on planning any future Cooper events. Second, if I DID do any further Cooper events, I wasn't going to ask for help from anyone in Cooperland I didn't fully trust.

"we just get in the way"

"lol, not in a million years"

I don't need you Robert!

39 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

Once again, you have it backwards. you made the allegations. Having to bargain for the truth is also wrong. it should be automatic. you showed zero respect removing Skipp's name from the interview. stick to the problems of the moment and not the past.

You don't have a clue what you say anymore or practice what you preach..

I don't need you Robert!

What people do in the past, especially when they continue to do the same things...and attempt to justify them to no end...tells me all I need to know about someone. 

And you are their Fearless Leader. I didn't say your members would get 'in the way' regarding the Cooper Festival. I said I wouldn't ask for any help on the festival from anyone in Cooperland I didn't fully trust. That is very true. 

Since we are in agreement that neither needs the other...maybe you should cease asking me for considerations that you don't deserve. I already offered you the road to the truth. I don't generally go half-measures. Just give me permission to do the Quora/WordPress article and you will get everything you want to see and then some. Since this whole ugly scenario involves people who ARE your members, I insist it be you that gives me permission to do the article. 

But that's the ONLY way. Yes or no. Easy question and whatever you choose, I will go that route no problem. 

EDIT: I guess I should clarify something for you. The reason Jim Brunberg withdrew from the event was NOT because those members of yours I mentioned sent HIM any nasty messages. Jim bailed because he saw there was a great deal of infighting in Cooperland, and because Eric Ulis stopped communicating with everyone as soon as Jim assigned him the hosting job.

The reason the other organizers and one of the sponsors bailed was because THEY were getting the nasty messages about AB and myself personally. Jim actually bailed first, then the other folks a short time later. About two months after THAT, I started asking them why they bailed, and that's when they forwarded me a few emails they received. Whether you choose to believe that...well, I don't really care whether you do or not. But if you really want me to do the article explaining what happened in detail, and presenting some of the emails, I will do that. All you have to do is say you want it. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

You don't want to tell the truth. you play bargain games. you have done nothing to forward the case itself. you are like Jim, a promoter. nothing more. I don't try to prove anything vs showing what I know and have been told by others. you lie and refuse to back things up. huge difference.

We just get in the way, why are you harassing me over something you preach you don't want?

Perhaps, you could be honest and forward the alleged email from Jim vs stating things and not backing them up. also the emails forwarded to you surrounding members of my forum. 

I can easily give a quote from Jim saying he didn't like you at all. what do you think you would do, accept it? I laid everything out, including screenshots if needed. you play games of deceit and refuse to justify. again, huge difference.

I will get to the bottom of this matter with or without you. it won't be forgotten. It's also odd no body contacted me about these nasty emails. one would think at least one of them would of spoken out directly to me?

Edited by mrshutter45

7 hours ago, mrshutter45 said:

You don't want to tell the truth. you play bargain games. you have done nothing to forward the case itself. you are like Jim, a promoter. nothing more. I don't try to prove anything vs showing what I know and have been told by others. you lie and refuse to back things up. huge difference.

We just get in the way, why are you harassing me over something you preach you don't want?

Perhaps, you could be honest and forward the alleged email from Jim vs stating things and not backing them up. also the emails forwarded to you surrounding members of my forum. 

I can easily give a quote from Jim saying he didn't like you at all. what do you think you would do, accept it? I laid everything out, including screenshots if needed. you play games of deceit and refuse to justify. again, huge difference.

I will get to the bottom of this matter with or without you. it won't be forgotten. It's also odd no body contacted me about these nasty emails. one would think at least one of them would of spoken out directly to me?

Nobody is harassing you, either here or elsewhere. You put on a big show of being offended, which is fairly ridiculous since both you and your buddies have been coming after me for years and continue to do so. Just one effen lie after another sometimes. Really?

Over these years you have sometimes tried to stop it, such as when you announced 'No more discussions about Robert' a couple of times...which laughably you finally gave up on...since you had about as much effect on THAT stuff as Bruce Smith has had at his own website where he threatens to start banning people. He never does, of course...and continues on as before. 

You cut off all communication with me for years. You've made absolutely sure everyone knew that too. And by the way...this is part of the problem all along. You even told Jim Brunberg during the time you were added to the group planning the event in Portland that you would rather be contacted separately so that you wouldn't have to have me included in those group emails. And now you have the absolute gall to come to me now for communications, and requests for emails? Boy are you living in dreamland or what?

I probably SHOULD name those people for you. And provide the forwarded emails. Then what would you do if you found out some of your forum members had a hand in the cancellation of that event, an event several people spent months planning and paying for out of their own pockets. Would you ban them like yesterday? Of course you wouldn't. Everyone in Cooperland is well aware that you actively, or tacitly, support virtually anything that goes against AB of Seattle or myself personally. This is common knowledge. You have even stated publicly that is your official position on Adventure Books of Seattle, as well as myself. You have said you support absolutely nothing if we are somehow involved in it. So instead of being butt-hurt about what happened regarding the Portland event, you should be happy. Is this not correct? 

The reason I decided not to name names is pretty simple. We can't bring back Jim's cooperation or offers for an event in Portland. He is now completely put off by the constant bickering and the 'minefield' of Cooperland. So what good will it do now to make all that public? What purpose will it serve? Do you want to know everything so you can ban these people? I seriously doubt it. 

I finally got to the point where I actually DID stop trying to drop by the Cooper Forum, as well as Bruce Smith's Mountain News website. I dropped my five-buck-a-month VPN service and moved on. I really want nothing to do with either of you anymore. (A caveat: I DID invite Bruce to be the main host for the Festival if he wanted, and that was done...despite his allowing those filthy comments about me and mine at his website...because it is a measure of respect for his previous work, and because he is the most well-known Cooperphile in Washington state. I had to give him his due on that, although it is unlikely he will attend or host, and that's too bad because he would be the Big Cheese and have a lot of fun. But you can't make the horse drink the water if he doesn't want the water.)

I have one big Cooper Blast (the June festival) coming in six months, and sometime after that I will be moving to southern California. About that same time, I will be releasing my autobiography, Cooperland, getting out of the DB Cooper business, and leaving all of you to your own devices. 

Gladly. :handok:

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Your selling flea market crap. non-supportive and not factual. it's now considered deceptive. I'm not selling anything and never claim to. people don't want to work with you. can you understand that? has nothing to do with letting anyone down. 

Call Jim up and do what you originally wanted. the Decoded crew and your actor kid and "pack the house" .....'we just get in the way" remember? you want me to call him for you. that wouldn't be a bad thing at all. maybe toss in Doug from Kick Ass Oregon. he's done Cooper events there..

You lied about the emails, period. that's how it stands and that's how it will be posted. truth is not bargained for..it's revealed and not censored!

55 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

Your selling flea market crap. non-supportive and not factual. it's now considered deceptive. I'm not selling anything and never claim to. people don't want to work with you. can you understand that? has nothing to do with letting anyone down. 

Call Jim up and do what you originally wanted. the Decoded crew and your actor kid and "pack the house" .....'we just get in the way" remember? you want me to call him for you. that wouldn't be a bad thing at all. maybe toss in Doug from Kick Ass Oregon. he's done Cooper events there..

You lied about the emails, period. that's how it stands and that's how it will be posted. truth is not bargained for..it's revealed and not censored!

You got YOURSELVES in the way. I had nothing to do with it. No one was excluded. No one was to BE excluded. Jim insisted on that, as you have seen in the emails he sent to everyone. This is not my fault. It never was. Your members have a well-known history of attacking others involved in the Cooper case. It was a surprise that they extended this hatred to a Cooper event, but that is done and over. Post whatever you wish, wherever you wish. I'm okay with that. 

As far as 'people don't want to work with me,' you just gave the number one reason why some of your forum members decided to stick their noses into the Portland event. Eric's actions are still a mystery to me, though. He stood to gain quite a bit of attention by hosting both events. 

I don't know why you are mocking the idea of the Decoded cast giving their travel time and appearance at the event for free. Or for a famous Hollywood star actually paying for a flight to Portland to attend that same event. You just can't get off the Hate Wagon, no matter what. Neither can those folks at Bruce Smith's website, who have already brought up the Festival in their usual ugly way. Or to put it another way:

"Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose..."
(The more things change, the more they remain the same..."

Regarding that festival, I haven't had a bit of trouble getting people to work with me on that. We have three people besides myself on the Planning Committee, and we don't have any trouble working together. There is even room for more folks, and some will probably come on board as spring approaches. It's still early and we're still six months out. But we already have all the necessary gear except for maybe another $300-$400 to be spent at Amazon on the hardware. (String lights, 250 feet. A few other minor things) And we haven't even tapped into Greg's generous contribution to the festival budget. He has guaranteed us a minimum on that of six thousand dollars. Some will go to food, some will go to the Amazon gift cards for the Lookalike contest. Some will go as an honorary to whoever is selected to be the main stage host. I will find ways to spend the rest. (Just kidding on that last one)

Things are going just fine, thank you. I hope this does not anger you. It's amazing what we can do when others are not allowed to interfere based on personal and emotional issues. On a side note, I just authorized two more people today to the email update list. Their email addresses checked out as ones they have used for a while, they answered our reply, and we were able to determine they were real people. This approach asks people to jump through a couple of hoops to be allowed the privelege of attending. But I also found out that when something is more difficult to obtain, and they have to work for it a bit...the more the serious people actually WANT it. So far, we've been able to weed out the spammers and the non-serious people that way. 

As far as Jim, and Doug Kenck-Crispin from Oregon History, Doug has already been informed on the festival. Jim I did not contact. I didn't figure he could attend anyway, and he's most likely had enough of Cooperland. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Robert, I am done with this. Jim can't insist on anything. however, I can and so can others. Jim has no authority over me anymore than you do. I told him I didn't want to work with you or be associated with you. can you comprehend this? I don't need you and your drama. you don't even research the case. you whine about being left out of an event that never happened  2 years ago. you are deceptive at every corner.

I don't want to be associated with you. Got it.Yes or No?

1 hour ago, mrshutter45 said:

Robert, I am done with this. Jim can't insist on anything. however, I can and so can others. Jim has no authority over me anymore than you do. I told him I didn't want to work with you or be associated with you. can you comprehend this? I don't need you and your drama. you don't even research the case. you whine about being left out of an event that never happened  2 years ago. you are deceptive at every corner.

I don't want to be associated with you. Got it.Yes or No?

I think that is a two-way street. No one asked you to be associated with either me, or anything AB does. (And if I did, I take it back, although some of your members at the Cooper Forum are more than welcome to participate if they wish. Or not, as is their choice.) It IS too bad you said that to Jim, i.e. you didn't want to work with me etc. I know he was unhappy about that simply because he made it plain he wanted ALL of Cooperland involved in the Portland event. And your statements to him on that probably set off warning bells that all was not happy-happy in Cooperland. Not like you were actually going to fly up from Florida to attend, you know. It was unnecessary for you to lay that on him. Hell...I was barely involved. My job was to provide some of the guests and speakers, and plop down a grand or two for expenses. Then I was leaving you guys to enjoy yourselves and flying to San Diego for Thanksgiving. (My mother in law roped us into that one, and YES I wanted to go to Portland but after all the trouble happened, I didn't try to get out of going to San Diego.)

I don't believe Jim ever thought he had authority over anyone, including you. He was disappointed people couldn't get along enough to put on the event, though. That much I do know. It's too bad things went the way they did, but no one can say I didn't do what was asked of me by both Jim and the Cooper-oriented beer brewery guy. Wasn't my idea to do an event in Portland. It was theirs. And their reason was because they wanted some kind of replacement for the Ariel parties, which had ended when the store closed for business. 

One correction. I did recently send a short message to Jim. But it was just an offer to see if he wanted to snail mail me his short Cooper film on a flash drive to be presented at the festival. I didn't invite him to the festival because I knew he was way too busy running those businesses in Portland. You, or any previous issues, were not mentioned. Here is a screenshot. I blanked out my home address, etc from the message. Since it is my message, I don't mind sharing it publicly. I accidentally say 'Friday June 3' in the message, but since he won't be attending, I don't think that matters much. As you know, it's actually Friday the 4th. Click on image to view full size. 

recentmailimage.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Robert, listen and listen good. there is no two way street. people decide things for a reason. I'm not the only one nor did I convince or try to convince anyone of anything. even business owners did the same. it's part of life. you can't please everyone. events come and go. you are not an honest person. you think you fool people and some you do. you appear to have everything you need unless that's a lie too. you try to one up every single thing you do. I do this as a hobby, not as a tool to impress anyone. a lot do the same as I do. we do it for fun or the mystery of trying to solve this. 

we all have lives outside of this little world. you live and breath all of this and it has consumed you. do the event, have fun, post photo's, articles etc. absolutely nothing wrong with that. other than that, I don't know what else to tell you. 

Going fishing today. as Jim never said.....I'm out.

44 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

Robert, listen and listen good. there is no two way street. people decide things for a reason. I'm not the only one nor did I convince or try to convince anyone of anything. even business owners did the same. it's part of life. you can't please everyone. events come and go. you are not an honest person. you think you fool people and some you do. you appear to have everything you need unless that's a lie too. you try to one up every single thing you do. I do this as a hobby, not as a tool to impress anyone. a lot do the same as I do. we do it for fun or the mystery of trying to solve this. 

we all have lives outside of this little world. you live and breath all of this and it has consumed you. do the event, have fun, post photo's, articles etc. absolutely nothing wrong with that. other than that, I don't know what else to tell you. 

Going fishing today. as Jim never said.....I'm out.

And my response to all that drivel is this: I don't care. And I don't care if Cooper Forum members decide to involve themselves or not in the festival, although two of them already have. No, you cannot have their names. 

I am much more honest than some of your forum members who go to Bruce Smith's Mountain News and tell their lies about my relationship with Skipp Porteous, or lies about myself and some of the people I know...using their phony identities there. And I don't 'live' for DB Cooper, although at one time perhaps I did. That time is long gone. I'm helping host the festival in June, and that will be the extent of my public participation in the case, at least in the real world. It's AB's way of thanking people over the years for their support, and to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Cooper hijacking. Simple stuff. After we move to California, it's possible I will work out a deal with Nick R and the Cooper movie will still be done, but that's down the road a ways and (for the moment) Covid is causing everyone fits in Hollywood. 

Most of your members are decent folk. A few are NOT. My opinion is that you should research THAT...and rid yourself of them. 

I work for a living just like everyone else. I put on my pants one leg at time...just like everyone else. It's not a mystery. ¬¬

Signed up a nice couple from Rochester, WA for the Cooper festival. Retired military, he's a lifelong WA resident. Said, "Sign me up!" and volunteered to go on the Planning Committee. This guy...I spoke to him on the telephone for about an hour. He's going to accompany me on a scouting trip to the location in May. We will take pictures and examine the site more closely, plus check cell phone signal there. I put him on the Committee list. 

They just keep trickling in...here and there. I'm going to allow a total of no more than 800 email contacts, (confirmed ones) and if we reach 250-300 people that I feel will almost certainly show up...I'm cutting off any further attendance and deleting the two pages from the AB website. These newest folks were in full agreement that requiring everyone to have received the two-shot series of the Covid vaccine to attend was perfectly reasonable. We're holding the line on that. Firmly. 

Frankly, I don't think we will have any trouble filling all the available slots. End of March or early April is likely. And at some point I will have to do a cutoff.