19 19
quade

DB Cooper

Flyjack: I have seen your comments on another site saying you don't vote and still do major bitching about people you think are all left-wing nutjobs, as well as all being corrupt. Let me clue you in on what actually happened this election:

It seems appropriate that the city of Philadelphia, the home of the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Betsy Ross House, the Museum of the American Revolution, and Rocky Balboa's run up the stairs at the Philadelphia Museum of Art should be the place where America finally takes back democracy.

rocky.jpeg.d0dab6672dbbe3407e2ac88f784ef553.jpeg

It's poetic justice. It really IS. 

Faux News doesn't just hand out the Kool Aid my friend, they own all the stock in the company that makes it. B)

Edited by RobertMBlevins

2 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Flyjack: I have seen your comments on another site saying you don't vote and still do major bitching about people you think are all left-wing nutjobs, as well as all being corrupt. Let me clue you in on what actually happened this election:

It seems appropriate that the city of Philadelphia, the home of the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Betsy Ross House, the Museum of the American Revolution, and Rocky Balboa's run up the stairs at the Philadelphia Museum of Art should be the place where America finally takes back democracy.

Faux News doesn't just hand out the Kool Aid my friend, they own all the stock in the company that makes it. B)

Wrong. This is not the place for that.

Edited by FLYJACK

Wrong. This is not the place for that.

You are probably right. 

But the lesson here is also the 'old story' with Americans. They can be slow to react sometimes, but when they do, they usually act decisively. Staying out of WW2 until Pearl Harbor came along is an example. So is the US staying out of the previous war until someone torpedoed the Lusitania. It goes like that with us sometimes. 

I had a personal issue with Trump as President. Seldom has a US President affected my daily life and my work until HE came along. Three people I know came down with Covid-19. One died from it. Our housecleaning business continued, but we risk our lives every day going into these homes, having to trust families we have known for more than a decade...that they would stick to both the CDC's, as well as our own protocols. So far we've been lucky. It was either that...or not work at all. 

I had to cancel our summer Cooper campout because of the pandemic. My outside activities, like everyone else's, became very limited, almost to the point of being prisoners in our own home. 

I had to postpone an interview in Portland with one of the people who helped create the 'Ha Ha Ha' by D.B. Cooper book. And frankly, I didn't want to do that, but I had to because of certain irresponsibility at the White House that totally got out of hand and in nine short months....killed FIVE times more Americans than the number of citizens we lost in the entire Vietnam War. In a few months. Yeah, I had a REAL problem with that. (It's not quite five times yet...but will be there in a few weeks without a doubt.) Trump is the gift that keeps on giving, even if you don't want the gift.  

And though I have serious differences with Bruce S over at the Mountain News, I actually DID worry about him because I knew if he got Covid, he would probably die due to his age and the fact he has those famous 'pre-existing conditions' going. 

I got tired of reading hateful rhetoric, one post after another, on sites where I finally had to hide the fact I was supporting a change in the administration. I quit posting at those places after a while (Dropzone is not the only place I hang out on the internet).

I spoke at length with Greg the Techie Guy this morning regarding the Cooper party we're organizing for next year. This event has been completely ignored by the major players in Cooperland...and Greg and I are agreed on something...it doesn't matter one bit. Greg points out that by offering all that money as prizes for the Cooper Character Lookalike Contest, making the event a FREE event, running the Craigslist Event notice beforehand as well as the press releases...our biggest problem will probably be TOO MANY people will show up. No worries, we will find spots for everyone we can. And we're not throwing this party to shove a book down anyone's throat, or to garner cheap publicity. In fact, we agreed that although we will discuss the case with anyone who shows up, that neither of us will allow ourselves to appear in the media. This party is for all those local Cooper fans, it isn't about us. Most of the time we will be in the background working to make sure things go smoothly and everyone has FUN...which is the main object of the whole thing. 

It's a thank you to all the people who have followed the case, or miss the Cooper parties that were once held in Ariel. 

We're doing it because we CAN, and because it will be the most fun I've had personally in a long time. Whether anyone in Cooperland wishes to help us organize, or even attend, is irrelevant. Those people are more than welcome to contact me and participate, even though most of them stood against us in anything we ever tried to do regarding the Cooper case, or our interactions with the public. And we will get a full house, I can assure you. Maybe it's time for some of them, especially Bruce (since he's local to us) to bury the hatchet, and bring down the hammer on those anonymous and phony-email-address folks who constantly post hatred to his otherwise nice articles on the Cooper case at Mountain News. Yes, I read the articles. Yes, they are done well. But then the ugly stuff comes out in comments and puts a bad atmosphere on his whole site. It's too bad. Perhaps someday Bruce will choose not to support such things. 

Like I've always said:  I call it like I see it. 

This Cooper party is seven months and change away, and I'm already getting occasional messages of interest. This happened after I published the WordPress article notice about the party in its entirety at the Quora Cooper site, and it went out to not only the 2,000 followers of that site, but my personal followers there as well. 

Cooper is not just some unsolved criminal case. He is an enigma, a symbol in the Northwest of a guy who stuck it to The Man and got away with it. He's right up there in Northwest lore next to Bigfoot. B) It seems appropriate to toss one big-ass party for him on the 50th anniversary year of the hijacking. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins
Some clarifications

11 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Robert, I know people that had Covid too. And they would have still gotten it if Biden was president, or if Obama was still president, or anyone else. To place the blame on Trump is weak and convenient.

What really happened (and this may piss some people off, but I don't care) is that America got overrun by dumbasses and snowflakes. Trump says some stupid things. He's narcissistic as hell. But he accomplished more in 4 years than anyone else in my lifetime has done in 8. Biden struggles to even put together a coherent sentence. No way he finishes his one and only term. I have friends and family that voted for him, and I've told everyone of them they need their damn head examined. May have even lost a friend to two over it, but that's okay, as I have plenty of friends.

Flyjack is right, it doesn't belong here. I just couldn't let your misinformation go unanswered. I won't comment further, so you can have the last word. You always get the last word anyway. 

Robert, I know people that had Covid too. And they would have still gotten it if Biden was president, or if Obama was still president, or anyone else. To place the blame on Trump is weak and convenient.

What really happened (and this may piss some people off, but I don't care) is that America got overrun by dumbasses and snowflakes. Trump says some stupid things. He's narcissistic as hell. But he accomplished more in 4 years than anyone else in my lifetime has done in 8. Biden struggles to even put together a coherent sentence. No way he finishes his one and only term. I have friends and family that voted for him, and I've told everyone of them they need their damn head examined. May have even lost a friend to two over it, but that's okay, as I have plenty of friends.

Flyjack is right, it doesn't belong here. I just couldn't let your misinformation go unanswered. I won't comment further, so you can have the last word. You always get the last word anyway.

We do not agree on these things. And neither did the majority of American voters go along with your opinions. America is not 'overrun with dumbasses and snowflakes'. People on both ends of the political spectrum have always existed. It's nothing new. At one time it was the John Birch Society. Or the KKK. Or the Students for a Democratic Society. Today we just have new names for both right and left wing radicals. But it's just the same old stuff dressed up in different clothing. And what exactly did Trump 'accomplish' that actually did anyone any good? If he had, he would have gotten a second term easily. Instead, he got the biggest rejection in US Presidential election history. 

You must not think much of your friends if you judge them solely on their political views. I have higher criteria, such as honesty and loyalty. Not blind loyalty, just being able to trust them. 

The only things Trump accomplished over the last four years was to fan the flames of division and hatred, ignore scientific advice that would have saved tens of thousands of American lives, and cozy up to some of the worst world leaders on Earth. I don't see much else. But I don't consider Trump supporters as enemies, just Americans with a different viewpoint. It's not personal. Biden doesn't struggle to put together a coherent sentence. He had a stutter when he was a kid, and that never totally goes away. It doesn't mean you're senile. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Planning a video for YouTube soon explaining what next year's DB Cooper Party is all about, and how you can either join the Planning Committee, attend yourself, or possibly both. 

Understand something...NO ONE will be excluded if they want either of those things, even if we've had differences in the past. But neither will I try to personally recruit anyone from the general Cooperland community.

If you want to be a part of it, then BE a part of it. That decision is yours, and there certainty isn't any rush to decide.  

If you thought the Ariel events were fun, we will beat that with a stick easily. Not EVERY year. Just the ONE time NEXT year. How will our event be better and more fun than you've had in a while? Well, for one thing we have a decent budget, much of this thanks to the generosity of Greg the Techie Guy. 

And for another thing, you don't have to try driving home at 2AM. It's running from Friday through Sunday, almost certainly the first weekend of June. That's my idea of a Cooper party. I never did like the idea of hanging out in Ariel until closing time and then having to drive 130 long miles to home. I still attended more than once, but when we sponsored the last party in Ariel, I slept in a sleeping bag in the back of the truck canopy, and went home in the morning. Trust me, this is better than hitting the freeway at 2AM. 

The most recent thing I picked up was a portable PA system from Amazon that comes with two wireless microphones. I think we may need this, since two people have already expressed an interest in speaking their views on the Cooper case. 

One thing to remember is that nastiness and hatred do much less to interest the public in the Cooper case. Cooperation and solidarity, putting aside certain things...works much better. :handok: Trust me on this. 

So you'll know who to toss the tomatoes at, I will be driving one-third of the supplies and gear to the final site in the truck below. You might hate me, but you gotta love the wheels. The white lettering just seemed to make sense somehow. Click on the picture to see why. 

NewTiresforInternet.jpg.3ce7c5dcb12cd422365a6eb89f4a950f.jpg

Thank you, Joe. Adventure Books of Seattle doesn't buy into the hate game either. 

I thought this should be the campaign song for Biden. Call me crazy, but it made sense to me. 

Here's what we have planned. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

The most likely reason that the FBI was never able to match any of the prints to a viable suspect was because that suspect was never arrested and printed in his lifetime. Going on the technology available since the 1990's, using computer match, something would have come up, especially when Larry Carr was running the investigation. 

Another factor (if anyone's suspect was also in the military prior to 1973) was the massive military records fire that same year in St. Louis, Missouri. More than 80% of Army records on individuals were either partially or completely destroyed. Over the decades, SOME restorations have been done, but the majority are only partial records, and none of the fingerprint records (if they were destroyed in the fire) were recovered. This is because your fingerprint cards were all held at the Records Center in your master file and nowhere else. The only thing they would have for you in a print would be your thumbprint on a DD-214 discharge record. (And on a DD record, no one really watched to make sure you did the thumbprint correctly by rolling your thumb, etc to get a decent print. Most folks just squashed their thumb onto the paper and that was that.) When we got Kenny Christiansen's Army record, all that was left TO get was his DD-214 and a record of enlistment. Everything in-between was gone. Some restorations of military records were done by going through old company records, with the main aim being simply to establish dates of service and basic identity so that person could qualify for Veterans' Benefits. 

The cigarette butts were probably destroyed because back in those days, no one knew about DNA, the butts didn't have any prints you could lift anyway, and were seen as useless for evidence, even if they caught Cooper. The destruction of the cigarette butts means that without a miracle, that no one, not even Kenny Christiansen, will ever be 100% fully vetted...without a doubt...to have been Cooper. This case will end up like Jack the Ripper or Scorpio. Some educated guesses, some favorite suspects, but no conviction. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

I posted my five-star review at Amazon about the generator we're using for the Cooper Party next year. Hearing the news on a possible working vaccine for Covid made me message Greg the Techie Guy and tell him we could be good to go for June. 

Woo-hoo. He actually broke down and sold some shares of his Microslave stock to finance the whole thing.
You gotta love it. I've already ordered a number of Amazon gift cards as prizes for the Lookalike Contest. And I am fairly generous, especially spending someone else's money. B)

Edited by RobertMBlevins

New FBI file #52 is up...

https://vault.fbi.gov/D-B-Cooper%20/d.b.-cooper-part-52-of-52/view

Lots of stuff.. still going through it but some..

DNA testing done on the tie and the ticket can only exclude.

Info on condition of money as given to Cooper is being held back

Lots on Kenneth Christiansen in 2004,, (no evidence - FBI) just claim of suspicion by (Lyle?)

Barb Dayton stuff

Edited by FLYJACK

The FBI has just released Part 52, in which pages 208, 209 (attached) have an interesting FBI memo dated 06.23.2005 on what they will and will not release (including in response to FOIA requests). They mention that they released "Archived film footage of an experiiment with the NW727 after the hijacking" to Unsolved Mysteries/History Channel (but they will not release it to FOIA requesters). This footage does not appear in Unsolved Mysteries S01E02 (their first episode on the case). Does anyone know if it appeared in any subsequent episode? And if so, whether it can be downloaded?

D.B. Cooper Part 52-208-209.pdf

Edited by DFS346
additional information

47 minutes ago, DFS346 said:

The FBI has just released Part 52, in which pages 208, 209 (attached) have an interesting FBI memo dated 06.23.2005 on what they will and will not release (including in response to FOIA requests). They mention that they released "Archived film footage of an experiiment with the NW727 after the hijacking" to Unsolved Mysteries/History Channel (but they will not release it to FOIA requesters). This footage does not appear in Unsolved Mysteries S01E02 (their first episode on the case). Does anyone know if it appeared in any subsequent episode? And if so, whether it can be downloaded?

D.B. Cooper Part 52-208-209.pdf 143.23 kB · 2 downloads

The experiment they refer to is probably the famous sled drop. They weighted down a sled enough to more or less match the weight of the hijacker and the money, and then shoved it out the back of a 727. Chute opened. They wanted to see where it landed, or find out possible drift. 

1 hour ago, DFS346 said:

D.B. Cooper Part 52-208-209.pdf 143.23 kB · 3 downloads

Don't remember any video,, might be stills from the video out there..

Dennis Farina season 2 episode 5

Edited by FLYJACK

Hey Fly I know some years back you were looking into the Dan Cooper comics in particular the la affair Minos edition. You were trying to establish if the og 1970 version had the same depiction of jumping from the rear aft stairs as the later books versions. I know you said you ordered the originals to see. I’m curious as to what ever came of that? 

Yes. LD was tested, but I think it was a deal of 'couldn't get a DNA sample from the items provided' or something. Marla Cooper sent in a couple of personal items of LD's through a third party, but they couldn't find a sample to test. I believe she was working with a cop from Oklahoma or something. 

Flyjack says:

DNA testing done on the tie and the ticket can only exclude.

Robert says: Yes. Agent Fred Gutt told me this on the telephone some years ago. He said the partial sample they managed to obtain from the tie could only eliminate someone, not absolutely confirm them as Cooper, even if they had a suspect's complete DNA profile. He was absolutely sure on this point. 

Info on condition of money as given to Cooper is being held back.

Robert says:  Interesting. Well, they always hold a few things back, to weed out false confessors. 

Lots on Kenneth Christiansen in 2004,, (no evidence - FBI) just claim of suspicion by (Lyle?)

Robert says:  Yes. I only became aware a short time ago that Lyle was sending the FBI letters pointing to Kenny about three years before he approached Skipp Porteous. Too bad they didn't bother investigating him. No actual investigation began on Kenny until around 2007-08. I think I contacted Skipp the first time in late 2008, if I recall. My entry into the Vortex, as it were. 

Barb Dayton stuff.

Robert says: I only know the basics on Barb Dayton. 

On 11/9/2020 at 7:29 AM, FLYJACK said:

Cigarette butts...  destroyed years earlier in Vegas, and stain on right hand

No chance of DNA from cigarette butts..

cigbutssdestroyed.jpeg.91622900429d4eb419433a06b8d196b3.jpeg

ciggstainrighthand.jpeg.57017ce5a281545d27a1bb7f208c24ef.jpeg

It’s possible the staining on coopers hand could of been caused by something else and it was just assumed cigarettes because he was smoking. One of the biggest take aways from all of the cs’s tie analysis is that cooper was around machinery in a metal fabrication environment. Hence why the tie was clip on in case it snagged on any machinery. Could the stains have been caused by something known as VWF/HAVS? Vibration white finger (VWF), also known as hand-arm vibration syndrome (HAVS) or dead finger, is a secondary form of Raynaud's syndrome, an industrial injury triggered by continuous use of vibrating hand-held machinery. 

EDIT: Our new webpage on the 2021 DB Cooper Party is now LIVE.

Actual Linkhttps://www.adventurebooksofseattle.com/2021-db-cooper-party

NOTE: There will be updates to that page as time goes by and we get a better handle on where the Covid-19 crisis is going, but for now that is the latest information. It includes a contact form. 

We've picked up our fourth official member of the Planning Committee for next year's Cooper Party. He's the guy I interviewed about the money found in KC's back yard. He's agreed to come on board. That makes a total of four people on the Committee, i.e. Greg the Techie Guy, yours truly, interview guy, and another person in Cooperland whose name I promised not to release right now. Later, yes. But not now. No, it's not Bruce S, although he is more than welcome...and contrary to what was said elsewhere...I did NOT wish Covid-19 on him. That is patently ridiculous. B)

Greg is putting up most of the money for this one, especially the prizes for the Lookalike Contest, and frankly he can afford it even though I probably could have scrounged up the funds on my own. But Greg did one really smart thing from the time he worked at Microslave, where he started about the time they released Windows 3.1. He was taking advantage of the stock options, which means they allowed you to buy a certain number of shares of MS stock each year at the lowest price it was over the last 365 days prior to your purchase. And he was buying the max allowed each year. Smart move...especially after the stock splits they were doing after that. The split they did when they released Windows 98 was particularly beneficial to him. He didn't become filthy rich, but neither does he have to worry where his next meal is coming from. After more than 30 years of friendship between us...I finally asked him help us out with this party. He was more than happy to do it. I was surprised at how quickly he agreed. 

Well...it's about time anyway. He's been on the AB Staff Page since 2006. But until now all I ever asked of him was to take care of our computer systems. But in the last few years I got better at this and I haven't had to ask him to help on that for quite a while now. 

It's a little early to do this, but I created a special page at the main AB of Seattle site about this party and how people can get information about it. Listed at the top of this post. Running the Craigslist Event notice means I can't (and won't) restrict attendance to anyone...although I am discouraging the idea of people bringing their kids with them. I don't think it's suitable for children. Those of you who went to the Ariel parties know exactly what I mean. ^_^

Edited by RobertMBlevins

13 hours ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

Hey Fly I know some years back you were looking into the Dan Cooper comics in particular the la affair Minos edition. You were trying to establish if the og 1970 version had the same depiction of jumping from the rear aft stairs as the later books versions. I know you said you ordered the originals to see. I’m curious as to what ever came of that? 

Yes, L'affaire Minos was published in the TINTIN magazine series.. even harder to explain exposure than the the Dan Cooper comic.

I don't think it is relevant to Cooper.

"Objectif Jumbo" takes place in and around Seattle. Weinberg's MO is to travel to a location, take pictures and build a story to be produced later. I believe Weinberg was in the PNW around 1962-63 doing the groundwork for that story. He even visits Boeing. He was also in Florida a few years later for another story.

Weinberg was well connected in military and aviation and got access to locations and equipment..

Did he cross paths somewhere with Cooper??  I don't know.

I also found that Dan Cooper was published in Mexico, in Spanish for Latin America.

Herge, the publisher has a connection to the IGY as does Hahneman. 

I don't think Cooper was inspired by the Dan Cooper comics or a single image. He might have been aware of it and used the name but there is no evidence for it.

13 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Yes. LD was tested, but I think it was a deal of 'couldn't get a DNA sample from the items provided' or something. Marla Cooper sent in a couple of personal items of LD's through a third party, but they couldn't find a sample to test. I believe she was working with a cop from Oklahoma or something. 

Flyjack says:

Robert says: Yes. Agent Fred Gutt told me this on the telephone some years ago. He said the partial sample they managed to obtain from the tie could only eliminate someone, not absolutely confirm them as Cooper, even if they had a suspect's complete DNA profile. He was absolutely sure on this point. 

Robert says:  Interesting. Well, they always hold a few things back, to weed out false confessors. 

Robert says:  Yes. I only became aware a short time ago that Lyle was sending the FBI letters pointing to Kenny about three years before he approached Skipp Porteous. Too bad they didn't bother investigating him. No actual investigation began on Kenny until around 2007-08. I think I contacted Skipp the first time in late 2008, if I recall. My entry into the Vortex, as it were. 

Robert says: I only know the basics on Barb Dayton. 

Did you even read FBI file #52..

Lots of stuff on KC.. in 2004 well after the Lyle letters. Looks like personal interviews and some investigating.

4 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Did you even read FBI file #52..

Lots of stuff on KC.. in 2004 well after the Lyle letters. Looks like personal interviews and some investigating.

Well, not yet. Been pretty busy between creating that page and working and whatever else. Almost afraid to look at my email box today. However, I will take a look at the file and add it to the boatload of stuff we have now in this office. I should take a picture and post it sometime. Or do a short video. :kisscat:

UPDATE: Okay, I reviewed the PDF, part 52. Couple of takeaways from it. First, sounds like everybody and his brother were turning in possible suspects to the FBI. Frankly, I don't know how they kept up with all of it. Second, I see that Lyle wasn't lying when he said he met with FBI agents at one point. There is a reference to it. However, the DNA sample that Lyle sent to us (remains unopened and sealed in our office files) was taken by the local cops in Morris, or maybe a county sheriff. Why didn't we ever have the full profile done, you may ask?

Because when I priced what doing a DNA profile, the type needed to do a comparison with the partial sample, (this isn't a DNA result you get out of a box) the cost ran to over $10,000. I got this estimate from ArcPoint Labs in Seattle. (Pretty sure it was ArcPoint, would have to check my old emails.) I wasn't willing to fork over that much for a comprehensive profile, especially without the FBI releasing THEIR part....the partial profile from the tie. 

When you go to ArcPoint's home page, there is a big smiling face there. This is the guy I was talking to for a while. I asked him if we actually paid for this test...and it was done not on the actual subject (Kenny)...but his brother Lyle...could ArcPoint get results using the partial from the FBI. He said they could as long Lyle and Kenny were blood brothers. (They are)

By 'get results' I meant could ArcPoint eliminate KC as Cooper and get the same results the FBI would? He said yes to that as well. So...who was going to cough up all this money? Not me. At this point, I contacted the Seattle FBI and urged them to release the results of the partial profile because this was the single biggest thing they could do if they didn't want to budget any further funds to expensive DNA tests, but wanted to give others a chance to solve the case. 

They refused to do this, of course. So I decided I wasn't going to blow ten grand or more on an expensive DNA test for Lyle if there was no guarantee we could obtain the tie results from the Seattle FBI for a comparison. Neither was I willing to blow that same ten grand and just mail the results off to the FBI in hopes they would actually do a comparison. 

The missing name in the FBI files regarding Kenny, the guy from Tacoma that is mentioned...that is Robin Powell. The other person, the one Kenny 'took under his wing', (FBI words) was Kenneth McWilliams, the guy interviewed by Geoff Gray for his book. He's identified as the guy living in the Yakima area with a wife and kids today. I suppose if there were anyone remaining who I would want to interview among those people, it would be Powell. I have his address, but his phone number is disconnected or changed. He's what you call a 'character'. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Some news on the DB Cooper movie front today. I checked my email and got a message from Nick R. I had told him a couple of weeks ago that I refused to sign the extension with the smaller studio in LA, and had no intention of resigning...mainly because they sent me a crappy, inaccurate script for 'approval'. I could have written better, and I HAVE written better stuff than what they sent. But...Nick's production company was also on the contract. I told him that I would be willing to sign with HIS studio alone, plus a larger one where Nick already had negotiations going for the Cooper movie. Nick has agreed to this idea and will address it soon. Apparently he didn't like the script either. Can't say I blame him. It was a piece of garbage. Just goes to prove that just because you're in the Writers' Guild, it doesn't mean you necessarily have any talent at doing movie scripts. 

Hell, I did a better job on my script based on the famous juvenile book, Pilot Down Presumed Dead. No kidding. Decide for yourself. ^_^

Anyway....Nick says he will contact me soon about this, saying he thinks there is still interest in doing a full-length feature film on the Cooper case. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

22 hours ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

It’s possible the staining on coopers hand could of been caused by something else and it was just assumed cigarettes because he was smoking. One of the biggest take aways from all of the cs’s tie analysis is that cooper was around machinery in a metal fabrication environment. Hence why the tie was clip on in case it snagged on any machinery. Could the stains have been caused by something known as VWF/HAVS? Vibration white finger (VWF), also known as hand-arm vibration syndrome (HAVS) or dead finger, is a secondary form of Raynaud's syndrome, an industrial injury triggered by continuous use of vibrating hand-held machinery. 

Georger inaccurately attributed NickyB's speculation to me on Shutter's...

You should correct it.