18 18
quade

DB Cooper

I found 727-100 safety cards for Northwest, Piedmont and Keyair..  the airlines that flew the NORJAK plane.

None of them had the optional emergency release - "pull red handle".

Either NORJAK never had it or it was removed.

(edited)

Greg the Techie Guy at Adventure Books has *tentatively* picked a date for the final 'DB Cooper Campout' next year. 

Look...I know it's premature because no one knows what the hell the situation with Covid-19 will be like by early summer next year. Vaccine? Maybe. Under control? Who knows?

But just to keep Cooperland informed, he thinks holding it the first weekend of June might be good. And yes...I know at this point that information is pretty useless because of Covid, but that's what he's saying. He has also offered to provide up to $2,000 from his own pocket to help cover expenses, and the prizes for the Cooper Character Lookalike Contest. AB of Seattle will put up all the gear, plus an additional $1,000, which should be a big enough budget. 

If this date ends up working for us, we will run the Craigslist Event advertisement two weeks prior with full details and a map. 

And frankly, I have no idea what will happen. One of the really strict rules about running Event ads at Craigslist is that you absolutely CAN NOT restrict who can attend and who cannot. So whoever shows...shows. All will be welcome, even if you have made personal comments about me or AB in the past. That's just internet junk, and we won't hold that against you. It's a bit of a drive up there and I have no intention of turning anyone away after making the trip up there, just over personal issues. It's pretty much the last Cooper event we will ever sponsor anyway, and a month or two later I will be in Oceanside, CA. 

I have mentioned before that if you might be considering attending, (it's three days and two nights) and you want advance information instead of trying to find the CL ad, you should contact me by email. I'm not going to link that ad publicly, either at the main AB of Seattle website, Dropzone, or anywhere else. However, I will provide some consideration to known folks in the Cooper Community...but they must ask. A press release will be sent out to all Puget Sound (major) media about ten days prior, and AFTER the CL ad is posted. Camping spots are first-come, first-served...only we don't tell you where to set up your vehicle and your stuff. But once space is gone, you will have to find your own. You could end up quite a ways from the action. Just saying. 

The only people planning this event are Greg and myself. It's *mainly* aimed at the public, although I'm okay with known Cooper folk rubbing elbows with all the attendees, or even making their own presentations if they wish. But we also put Cooper folk on a level playing field with the public, rather than putting them first, or asking them to involve themselves in the planning. If you WANT to be involved on the inside, then you have to contact me and be serious about it. If you choose to ignore all of it, that is okay as well and no hard feelings. In other words, the ball is in your court. We figure the Lookalike Contest with the Amazon Gift Card prizes will work well enough anyway to get sufficient attendance from the public. 

You might be able to track the CL ad on your own anyway. We're planning on running it on several CL sites, mostly Seattle area and Portland area, as well as Olympia. Cooper fans, as you know, live all over the Great Northwest. The ad will contain a phone number, an email, and a map, along with the rather loose structure of events. It's planned to be a sort of Ariel-type party that goes on more than a day, with *some* events tossed in here and there over the weekend. There will be movies and other media available, along with some creature comforts. We're even considering trying to have a live band show up, since we can now power them easily with the new generator. 

I'm not trying to be a butthead, but I will not respond to posts here at Dropzone about this event asking for more details. You will have to contact me privately if you have side questions or want to know more. So there is no use in doing that. (You can reach us at [email protected]) And if I do respond and you run off to a public website with one of my emails...I will cut you out of the information loop immediately.  And then I will ignore all messages and emails coming from anyone else I know, or have heard of, in Cooperland. It's a self-policing thing, and you are lucky I even decided to go that far with consideration working with the known Cooper folk. Greg says I'm foolish for even offering that much, but I will do it. So you can either play it straight with us, or screw yourself and everyone else in the Cooper community. 

And the most important thing...Bring YOUR OWN DAMN CHAIR> We cannot provide chairs. B)

Edited by RobertMBlevins
Edited several times to make the information as accurate as possible.

There is no winds aloft data at the Placard find location/time or anywhere close.

Tom Kaye's data is too far from the Placard location.

FBI data is also very far from the placard location (Portland and Salem) and averaged over an hour (8-9). It was an estimate for Woodland.

The wind data used for the drift calculation is a meaningless assumption.

Winds aloft are important, using data from far away locations makes the drift calculation meaningless and amateur.

Without accurate wind data at the placard location any drift analysis is worthless and invalid. 

Eric Ulis and Robert99 have created an argument for the Western Flight Path based on the placard. 

It is a bunch of layered assumptions presented as a fact to support a narrative.

There is no proof the placard was from NORJAK - FBI

The placard could have come from any passing 727 - FBI

The placard does not match the 727-100 internal emergency system.

The placard looks too clean to have been in the woods for 7 years.

The placard tearing looks like it was placed over rivets, none inside.

There is no room for that decal next to the interior bulkhead door.

There would have likely been a remnant of the torn decal still on the plane it came from.

There is no proof that NORJAK even had that decal or the optional emergency system.

The wind drift analysis is garbage, there is no wind data for that location and time or even close.

We can't prove it didn't come from NORJAK but the evidence suggests it is extremely unlikely. If it did, the wind drift analysis with irrelevant wind data proves nothing.

Oh...now I understand. I wouldn't bother responding to whatever they post over there. I used to, but I have mostly got out of that business. B) 

It's no big deal, but I kept trying to figure out what you were talking about. All the points you make, with the possible exception of 'doesn't look like its been out in the woods for years' I agree with completely. I used to think it was THE placard as well, but you convinced me. And heck...I was about to spring hundreds of dollars to search the area, arrange with Weyerhauser for the gate key...everything. Lucky I canceled that idea. 

That website serves a purpose, I'm sure. But they don't support anything positive when it comes to the public unless you happen to be in their little clique...which is down to the same few people anyway. I don't think anyone pays attention to them much anymore. It doesn't help when all the links and most of the pictures they post can't even be seen by the general public. I tried to explain this to Shutter, but he already knows everything. :D Plus they support negativity against others involved in the case, either actively or tacitly, which doesn't help their case. I gave up on them a while ago. Thinking you are perfect in every way just proves to *most* people you aren't. 

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Oh...now I understand. I wouldn't bother responding to whatever they post over there. I used to, but I have mostly got out of that business. B) 

It's no big deal, but I kept trying to figure out what you were talking about. All the points you make, with the possible exception of 'doesn't look like its been out in the woods for years' I agree with completely. I used to think it was THE placard as well, but you convinced me. And heck...I was about to spring hundreds of dollars to search the area, arrange with Weyerhauser for the gate key...everything. Lucky I canceled that idea. 

Does this decal look like it was sitting in out in the woods for seven years,, the back had adhesive.

No dirt, no debris, no stains, the edges are crisp. It looks "fresh".

hicksplacrd.jpeg.26403ee9409748d9522807b53403a7ac.jpeg

(edited)
2 hours ago, dudeman17 said:

...you've said the same thing three times now...

We've all been guilty of this at one time or another. Perhaps you don't like it that I don't check in to the Cooper Forum as much as I once did, or that sometimes I have criticized them. 

It's not an evil place, just 'misguided' sometimes. I know you've been told I was banned from the place for bad behavior. What Shutter didn't tell you was that this decision was discussed...and made...prior to the website even going live. So, like the stubborn SOB I am...I joined anyway, under a username and made one post. Just to show I could do it. Then on the next post, I told everyone who I was. I figured they might as well make it official, instead of just 'saying' I wouldn't be joining. It was no big deal, and looking back...I would not want to be associated with them anyway. 

Look at what other people see. They see a place where their three most prolific members (besides Shutter) either lie on their evidence presentations (EU), support filthy comments against others on their OWN sites (Bruce), or just insult the hell out of people all day (Georger). It wasn't like I created this situation, you know. We won't even talk about a site administrator SO slanted that he creates a special page dedicated to Little Old Me with silly dancing icons, and packed with lies. Excuse me for living. This is a site that has done major bitching to and AT me...and yet gets pissed if they don't get from me what they think they deserve. Well, you can't have it both ways. I don't respond well to insults, especially when they come through a one-way door. I don't think anyone would. It's also a place that plays 'circle the wagons' a lot. This means anyone who is a member can do no wrong...even if they do. 

Or as Beltar Conehead once said: "You will be placed on the protected rolls, and will come to no harm..." :D

I don't mind discussing the case on a lightweight basis more or less. But my sole, real interest is to ensure the Cooper Campout Party next year (Covid willing) comes off like it should, and then I am moving on for the most part anyway. I have an autobiography to release, pictures to add to that, and a big move to CA next year. 

No big deal but Coco the Office Cat had to go in for mouth surgery today. She's home now, she's fine. And she says 'hi'. Nothing like dropping eight bills on your cat's vet to prove you love the cat. Oh, brother. Thank God for book royalties. ¬¬

CocoHome.jpg.ae9cb6eb6b3b0985a8b88a41287a5d0c.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Hello everyone! I have been following the case for a few months. I’ve read a lot about how Cooper knew some of the specific details of the Boeing727 and that gave him an advantage. I found this picture of a Boeing727 flight simulator from the late 1960’s inside the Boeing Company. 

057CEAD9-3852-4D82-A839-23C1E55E0218.png

1 hour ago, BigFlies said:

Hello everyone! I have been following the case for a few months. I’ve read a lot about how Cooper knew some of the specific details of the Boeing727 and that gave him an advantage. I found this picture of a Boeing727 flight simulator from the late 1960’s inside the Boeing Company. 

057CEAD9-3852-4D82-A839-23C1E55E0218.png

Interesting picture. Funny they use the word 'Digital' when everything pretty much was still solid state. Has a futuristic sound to it. I like it. 

BELOW: I used some image programs to try and 'fix' Flyjack's 305 crew picture. Also changed from 72 dpi up to 300, in case anybody wanted to use it for print. Results were mixed. It had a lot of flaws but I tried. ^_^

Happy305Crew2.jpg.83a54510f10261cc6d654f51da63fc65.jpg

Covid has affected what people investigating the Cooper case CAN do, and can't. Personal interviews are out for the moment. I have one scheduled (person involved in creating the book Ha Ha Ha) for Portland. But I had to put it off until after Christmas. Interviewee's request. A thought came to mind. 

Someone should establish a new website called 'Dying For Trump' dot com, where you can memorialize family members and friends who died from Covid-19, after attending a mask-optional Trump rally. 

(edited)

My Last Interview With Witness Margaret Geestman:

The final interview with Bernie Geestman's ex-wife was done in October 2010...in fact...exactly ten years ago tomorrow. It came about because the producers of the Brad Meltzer's Decoded show wanted me to do it during a break in filming. Not exactly an easy task, since I had two days off from filming and it is a rough 250 miles each way, crossing two mountain passes each way, to reach her ranch in Twisp, Washington. Below is a map showing the route I had done six times before:

TwispMap.jpg.ea817d2b9b7c1e47a04c053d1221c434.jpg

Even though I was close to exhaustion, I decided to do what the producers wanted and make one last trip up there for another follow-up interview. In her previous interview, Margaret was still maintaining that her husband was involved in the Cooper hijacking, but also kept denying that Kenny Christiansen was involved. She had even tried naming two other possible people as Cooper, both of whom I quickly dismissed. They were dismissed because neither of them came remotely close to the description of Cooper, one of them being 5' 3" tall with blond hair. The other person she named simply didn't exist. 

However...in her previous interview she finally told me that there WAS a person who could help me, and her name was Helen Jones, a retired lady living in Sumner, WA, which is actually my home town. So after that interview, I spoke to Jones over a two-day interview that went the whole weekend. Jones told me that Kenny Christiansen had told her shortly before Thanksgiving 1971 that he would not be attending the traditional Thanksgiving dinner at the Jones house because he was flying back to Minnesota to be with family. (In fact, Kenny did NOT do that.) She also said that she saw Kenny at the Sumner Laundromat in the January following the hijacking. When she expressed regret that he had not been able to show for Thanksgiving, Kenny told her that he had been with Bernie Geestman, but avoided any questions on where they were the week of the hijacking.

(Later, I figured the reason Kenny decided to tell her that much was because he knew that Margaret Geestman HAD attended, and that she had expressed anger than her husband had bailed on Thanksgiving to go camping in his new Airstream trailer, allegedly by himself. And if he WAS involved in the hijacking, that Mrs Geestman would have been aware of this fact by January.)

And so I drive up to Twisp and she greets me at the door. She and her dog. I brought treats for the dog. 

katydog.jpg.9aba38900600897543b8e0afb420e334.jpg

I wanted to jump right in and hammer Margaret with questions regarding what her friend Helen Jones had said, but I decided to take a lightweight approach with her instead. In all the previous interviews, you could tell she was real jumpy and nervous about possible FBI involvement in the case...involvement that could mean a visit to her door by FBI agents. So since she lived alone, and wasn't the greatest housekeeper I ever met...I asked her if it was okay if I helped clean up her house a little bit. I actually brought my cleaning bucket, a bunch of rags, and the usual supplies. She had no problem with this idea, so I started cleaning and dusting, moving from the living room, to the main bathroom, and then to the kitchen/dining area. 

After a couple of hours of this, she settled down quite a bit and posed for a couple of pictures. The first one is a picture I re-shot from a picture on the wall, showing her as she appeared in about 1950. The other picture was one I took live. 

margieprofilecolor2.jpg.67d61cba3376e527ebba93cc6f759f10.jpg

geestmansecondinterview2.JPG.3007656bc103be69b3af23e5f8ce3ea9.JPG

We sat down at the dining room table. I said, rather quietly, "I've spoken to Helen Jones." 
"She got mad at you, didn't she? She liked Kenny a lot."
"Yes, at first she did, but she still talked to me and some of the things she said were amazing."

I told Margaret about what Helen Jones had said regarding Kenny's admission that he was with her husband the entire week of the hijacking. She just stared at me and said nothing. "Is what she said true? She said you were pretty mad about Bernie bailing on you for Thanksgiving."

"Yes, she's not lying."

"Look, Margie. I understand you loved Kenny like a brother, but when you say Bernie was an accomplice in the hijacking, and say now that Helen was telling the truth, you are admitting that you knew all along the two men were involved, and that Kenny was D.B. Cooper. You know that, right? It's a pretty big deal."

She didn't have much to say to that. She just nodded at me. 

"Can I tell you what I think happened?" I said. "I think Bernie didn't tell you anything about their plan until both men returned after the hijacking. And that you got roped into the whole situation because Bernie lied to you about just going camping. And...that Kenny didn't tell you anything about their plans either. That's what I think."

She just nodded at me again. At that very moment, I realized WHY Margie had sent me to see Helen Jones. It was because she couldn't bring herself to pin the hijacking on Kenny herself. She wanted it to come from someone else, so that's exactly what she did. She was brought into the whole mess against her will, but due to her love for Kenny and because she was married to Bernie Geestman, she was forced to keep their secrets for the next forty years. 

Some time after the Decoded show first aired, she sold her ranch in Twisp, told her lawyer and the bank officer in Winthrop who handled the sale, to tell NO ONE where she was going. Files and a message sent to her lawyer by AB of Seattle later went unanswered. She died about six years later. 

BELOW: A 1994 picture of Margaret Geestman and Kenny Christiansen. Although he was in pain at the time, and dying of cancer, he made the same difficult trip I did just to see Margie one last time. My thought is that he wanted to thank her for keeping the secrets. 

KennyMargieforWeb2020.jpg.9ed02ecceb673cea00c7640bccc17d75.jpg

And as it turned out, I didn't try to make Kenny look bad in the book. Why would I? In my humble opinion only, Kenny gave everything he could give to Northwest Airlines, the US Army, and probably died as a result of radiation exposure when he worked near Bikini Island as a telephone operator just a few months after the Castle Bravo test. After 25 years of giving, all he had to show for his work and loyalty to this country was a cheap apartment, $512 a month before taxes, and a royal screwing in the Game of Life. And with some prodding by Bernie Geestman, he was talked into doing something totally nuts in order to try and make up for all that. 

To this day, I still believe that the instigator was not Kenny, but Bernie Geestman, and that the idea to do the hijacking was mostly his. HE was the one who worked for Boeing during the early days of the 727 program. HE was the one who knew the airstairs could be opened in flight, from the newsletters published by Boeing, and from scuttlebutt at the Boeing plant in Seattle. One motivation for Bernie Geestman was the idea that he could finally rid his own household of his sister Dawn Androsko and her four kids, one of whom later became a very good witness to one key event surrounding the hijacking...the construction of a phony bomb used in the crime. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)
On 10/27/2020 at 2:15 AM, RobertMBlevins said:

UPDATE: Greg has suggested that when we run the Craigslist ad for the event below, that we only post a map to the rally point, assemble THERE, and continue on to the party site after everyone arrives. He says if we post a map to the final location, it could be taken before we get there. Or we could experience other problems. He's right. Greg and I came to an agreement about it early this morning. HE will go to the site and start preparations first, and I will handle the gathering at the rally point. Then everyone will caravan together to the site. This seems like the most sensible plan to me, and weeds out the non-serious folk. You can still reach me on my throwaway cell phone, because I will post that in the Craigslist event notice. That is a special phone that is pay as you go and when we do these events I don't activate service until the day of the event. It's a security thing, and frankly I don't need to be bothered by extraneous crap. (On my 'regular' smartphone) If you need to contact me PRIOR to this event, use email. Some folks in Cooperland already have, and I appreciate you coming forward. You won't be disappointed. B) The only thing Greg and I disagree on is I think maybe we should do it come spring, or as soon as safely possible. We are both monitoring the Covid situation and if there are more updates, I will post them. I would like to do it ASAS. (as soon as safe) 

Greg the Techie Guy at Adventure Books has *tentatively* picked a date for the final 'DB Cooper Campout' next year. 

Look...I know it's premature because no one knows what the hell the situation with Covid-19 will be like by early summer next year. Vaccine? Maybe. Under control? Who knows?

But just to keep Cooperland informed, he thinks holding it the first weekend of June might be good. And yes...I know at this point that information is pretty useless because of Covid, but that's what he's saying. He has also offered to provide up to $2,000 from his own pocket to help cover expenses, and the prizes for the Cooper Character Lookalike Contest. AB of Seattle will put up all the gear, plus an additional $1,000, which should be a big enough budget. 

If this date ends up working for us, we will run the Craigslist Event advertisement two weeks prior with full details and a map. 

And frankly, I have no idea what will happen. One of the really strict rules about running Event ads at Craigslist is that you absolutely CAN NOT restrict who can attend and who cannot. So whoever shows...shows. All will be welcome, even if you have made personal comments about me or AB in the past. That's just internet junk, and we won't hold that against you. It's a bit of a drive up there and I have no intention of turning anyone away after making the trip up there, just over personal issues. It's pretty much the last Cooper event we will ever sponsor anyway, and a month or two later I will be in Oceanside, CA. 

I have mentioned before that if you might be considering attending, (it's three days and two nights) and you want advance information instead of trying to find the CL ad, you should contact me by email. I'm not going to link that ad publicly, either at the main AB of Seattle website, Dropzone, or anywhere else. However, I will provide some consideration to known folks in the Cooper Community...but they must ask. A press release will be sent out to all Puget Sound (major) media about ten days prior, and AFTER the CL ad is posted. Camping spots are first-come, first-served...only we don't tell you where to set up your vehicle and your stuff. But once space is gone, you will have to find your own. You could end up quite a ways from the action. Just saying. 

The only people planning this event are Greg and myself. It's *mainly* aimed at the public, although I'm okay with known Cooper folk rubbing elbows with all the attendees, or even making their own presentations if they wish. But we also put Cooper folk on a level playing field with the public, rather than putting them first, or asking them to involve themselves in the planning. If you WANT to be involved on the inside, then you have to contact me and be serious about it. If you choose to ignore all of it, that is okay as well and no hard feelings. In other words, the ball is in your court. We figure the Lookalike Contest with the Amazon Gift Card prizes will work well enough anyway to get sufficient attendance from the public. 

You might be able to track the CL ad on your own anyway. We're planning on running it on several CL sites, mostly Seattle area and Portland area, as well as Olympia. Cooper fans, as you know, live all over the Great Northwest. The ad will contain a phone number, an email, and a map, along with the rather loose structure of events. It's planned to be a sort of Ariel-type party that goes on more than a day, with *some* events tossed in here and there over the weekend. There will be movies and other media available, along with some creature comforts. We're even considering trying to have a live band show up, since we can now power them easily with the new generator. 

I'm not trying to be a butthead, but I will not respond to posts here at Dropzone about this event asking for more details. You will have to contact me privately if you have side questions or want to know more. So there is no use in doing that. (You can reach us at [email protected]) And if I do respond and you run off to a public website with one of my emails...I will cut you out of the information loop immediately.  And then I will ignore all messages and emails coming from anyone else I know, or have heard of, in Cooperland. It's a self-policing thing, and you are lucky I even decided to go that far with consideration working with the known Cooper folk. Greg says I'm foolish for even offering that much, but I will do it. So you can either play it straight with us, or screw yourself and everyone else in the Cooper community. 

And the most important thing...Bring YOUR OWN DAMN CHAIR> We cannot provide chairs. B)

I wanted to add that I WILL add a link here at this site to the CL Event Ad at the proper time, a few days prior to the event, since we're going to do the rally point thing instead. Anyone and everyone is invited, as well as anyone who wants to join our little planning committee (only three people so far). You should contact me privately with any questions about that...no back and forth publicly at Dropzone, please. Ideas are also welcome. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

It was the "Bing Crosby" sketch that was in disagreement,, 

This doc is dated May 1972, after this sketch "B" was made to be more accurate and show complexion.. Sketch "B" is more accurate.

The "big Crosby" sketch was the second one. The "final artist's sketch" referred to here is the "Bing" sketch as sketch "B" was produced many months later.

1stsketchdisagree.jpeg.307d9b034502bbc7f260d400469ac942.jpeg

CooperSketch_lrg.jpg.51f4518e914a117cfb95dd0f42ade82d.jpg

Cooper was Latin/Mexican...

olielatincooper.jpeg.e53499692f645c3b30d1f05be96cb960.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

I pointed Greg to your post and he said we should have a mock trial for Kenny Christiansen at the Cooper Campout. He wants to have the prosecutor, the defense, and a jury. It's one of his more unique ideas. I have to admit I like it. 

Oh, God. Here he goes. Greg told me he sold some shares of his Microslave stock and put it away in the bank to help finance the whole campout. I can't stop him now. Like everyone else, including me, he's been Cooper-ed up for months. For those of you who don't know, Greg the Techie Guy and I have been friends since the mid-80's. We met after I was the first guy in my neighborhood to attach an old Atari system through a six-speaker stereo and a 25" tube TV. He loved it. Then he showed me what typing code back then at 70 WPM was really all about, and what you could do with that. As if I understood. 

It seems like *some* folks like our idea. We're getting messages via social media. Not that many, but they're picking up. 

I told him today we MUST have a band. He agreed. What is going to happen is the best-ever tribute to both the Ariel Store, and the memory of Dona Elliott. Why the hell not. Let's pull out all the stops for this one, I told Greg. We're on the same page. 

Cooper tie had noticeable dust lodged in the knot area..

The tie was manufactured/sold about 1964/65.. the particles suggests it was never cleaned and the dust suggests it was not used recent to NORJAK. It was sitting for some period of time perhaps years.

copertiedust.jpeg.305bca4f953a918c5b6077490c0fe185.jpeg

12 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

It was the "Bing Crosby" sketch that was in disagreement,, 

This doc is dated May 1972, after this sketch "B" was made to be more accurate and show complexion.. Sketch "B" is more accurate.

The "big Crosby" sketch was the second one. The "final artist's sketch" referred to here is the "Bing" sketch as sketch "B" was produced many months later.

1stsketchdisagree.jpeg.307d9b034502bbc7f260d400469ac942.jpeg

CooperSketch_lrg.jpg.51f4518e914a117cfb95dd0f42ade82d.jpg

Cooper was Latin/Mexican...

olielatincooper.jpeg.e53499692f645c3b30d1f05be96cb960.jpeg

This was the plan for Sketch "B".. to get a sketch "more agreeable to the majority"..

and colour.. 

planforsketchb.jpeg.ef7c8909499007b6010bcf2eff41af39.jpeg

(edited)

All three stewardesses selected different facial combinations from the FBI's Facial Identification Catalog. 

All three stewardesses have never completely agreed on Cooper's true appearance. This happens with eyewitnesses, though. When you look at the passenger witnesses' testimony, the discrepancies are even worse. 

It's too bad stew Alice Hancock didn't think to ask someone in First Class for an Instamatic. She could have pulled off the flashcube and tried a few shots through the curtain. 

If she had, we wouldn't be here now and Cooper would have been caught fairly easily. 

But she didn't...and he wasn't. 

Happy Election Day everybody. Try not to freak out, and don't go out and trash stuff whether your side wins or loses. We've had quite enough of that this year. 

My prediction is that Biden will win, and that his count on the Electoral College vote will be 313.

No political ranting, just a prediction. B)

Edited by RobertMBlevins