18 18
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)
3 hours ago, DFS346 said:

A retired USAF colonel and F-106 pilot from 318th FIS has shared his recollection that the lead pilot was Major Frank Loesch.

Where was this shared? Testimony isn't much good without a link to the source.
The only Frank Loesch I know was the Chicago crimefighter. 

My favorite article (or close to it) was when I blew the lid off Walter Reca as Cooper.

Some people think I just dropped off the apple cart last Tuesday. Not happening. B) 

I passed the Mensa test, but I turned THEM down because it costs money to join. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Ready,,, here we go..

DEC 1978..  The FBI determined from the plane blueprints that the Hicks Placard came from the OUTSIDE of the aircraft.

placardoutsideaircraft.jpeg.304958a472749213e5854c3c1b446003.jpeg

JAN 1979.. FBI knowing the location of the Placard on the OUTSIDE walked back the Sherrif's claim that it could have only come from NORJAK.. 

"could have been dropped from any Boeing 727"  The FBI made this statement knowing the location of the placard on the plane.

"no positive proof that the decal came from the Cooper plane"

FBIPLACARDany727.jpeg.144ee868fa52fba6547340217a1823b2.jpeg

Next,,,

MAY 1979.. a second decal is found in North Skamania County.

seconfdecalfound79.jpeg.b78496803b551e3a06b21b6373151614.jpeg

Some name redacted expert claimed this second placard is 99% from the same aircraft as the Cooper plane..  I think that means a 727, not the exact plane.

secondplacardanaysis.jpeg.58a15a20752d27e7b3c6de8f527ccfc1.jpeg

Conclusion, the FBI knowing the location of the first Hick's placard (outside the plane) claimed that it could have come from any passing 727. If it came from inside the stairwell they would not have made that assertion.

and,,

There was a second Placard/Decal from a 727 found.

The Hick's placard looks too fresh/clean to be in the woods for 7 years,,, IMO, it is extremely unlikely to have come from NORJAK and there is no evidence it did.

Using the Hick's placard as evidence for a western flightpath is self serving garbage.

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

The stairwell is the outside in the context of pressurization,, but

The placard was on the outside of the aircraft.. in this context or the FBI would never have said "NO PROOF" and it could have come from any 727. If they meant inside the stairwell then their statement means all passing 727's had the stairs open. They walked it back AFTER they investigated it.

That placard doesn't fit next to the bulkhead door, doesn't go on the main panel and doesn't match or fit on the emergency release flange. The instructions don't even make sense for the 727 stairwell emergency system.

The second 99% placard means a 727 (same aircraft), not 305. That suggests placards fall off 727's... often

I doubt either decal came from NORJAK. 

NWO commenter on the placard used "probably" and "surmised", aka speculations.. an opinion, not facts.

Eric and Robert on the wind at the placard location.. there is NO DATA. They made it up using FBI estimates from Salem and Portland. Drift analysis is junk. 

Eric made up the "fiberglass skirt", the found part was never confirmed or identified.. no evidence it was from NORJAK.. it was rejected by the FBI. Maybe it was a hoax, we don't know. He has repeated it so much that everyone believes the part found was the damaged fiberglass skirt from NORJAK... crazy stuff.

The claim was a part 8" x 40" above the stairs...  with a part number. That doesn't match the skirt. There is a piece that exact size right above rear edge stairwell of the 727.

Edited by FLYJACK

Pictures below show where the Hicks placard was discovered. Even if it didn't come from Flight 305, the location shows it was definitely within the flight path as provided by the FBI, NWA and their personnel, etc. Some of the notes refer to Adventure Books of Seattle's proposal (pre-Covid) to establish a search camp with metal detectors and search the surrounding area over a four-day process. This plan was later canceled. Access to this area is restricted, and you must obtain permission and a key to the locked gates from Weyerhauser Logging. 

CardGeneral.jpg.140f2490949a7600e790375757ee3cc5.jpg

CardGeneral2.jpg.2bd1d134a242073ed61a2dbc7bbd1369.jpg

CardGeneral3D.jpg.b484ba9dbeec900f4b2193a859097577.jpg

CardGeneral4.jpg.9b4e877f812ecbb6b3f9aef6c9718a84.jpg

CardGeneralWest.jpg

(edited)

Placard find is within the flight path map error.. 

This is the doc Eric claims describes NORJAK shredded fiberglass skirt...  IT DOESN'T

727partfound.jpg.e53174880d31e9638ee3e816f36cbb9c.jpg

The size is 8" x 40" directly above the stairs...  that matches this part perfectly. 

It was NOT missing from NORJAK just as the FBI stated. The part found that Eric claims is evidence of a western flight path is nonsense. This is Eric's MO, using layered gross speculation and conjecture to create a narrative. Challenge that narrative with facts and he'll call you a troll so he doesn't have to respond.

The entire discussion about the Cinebar part being from NORJAK is flawed..

192142898_Nn7pTSoY.jpeg.6f42040f3dc62c51bf11736c99b8990acopy.thumb.jpeg.bf1b7274f2de17ecebdbc376e6c928bb.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Well...Eric's tendency to BS and lie to people for his own benefit is well-known. 

I still have the email response he sent that was received and seen by everyone involved in the proposed 2019 Portland Cooper Party...the one where he says he is happy to host the thing. So we proceeded based on his response. We were aware that Eric was planning another event elsewhere, so we offered to move the Portland event to a different day so as not to conflict with his. He ignored that offer and accepted the hosting job having no intention of actually showing up. In fact, he accepted the job to try and STOP the Portland event, which he (and some friends) succeeded in doing. 

This is the reality of what he did:

He and several other people started an email campaign to the other organizers telling lies about AB of Seattle staff. He had already organized his own Cooper event in Vancouver and was making separate plans for that event. Had he simply said 'no' to our offer, the event would have continued in Portland with another host. Due to the email campaign, all of the organizers withdrew their support, although the V-23 Brewery, the place that names all their beers after situations and characters in the Cooper case, didn't care if Eric's group stopped by, which they did to eat and drink. But the other two organizers wanted nothing to do with Eric's group and were disgusted with the way things ended up, especially Jim Brunberg, the owner of Mississippi Studios. He was completely put off by the fighting and lying, and in his last message he warned everyone it better stop or he would withdraw his offer of the free venue. M. Studios includes a restaurant, a bar, and plenty of seating in the main stage area. It was a generous offer, and it was HIS idea to approach AB of Seattle with help replacing the annual Cooper Party once held in Ariel. 

Instead of a packed house, short films on Cooper, live music and partying at Mississippi Studios in Portland...Cooper fans were treated to twenty bucks an admission to the theater in Vancouver. A more boring affair on Cooper was never conceived. 

Before the Portland event was canceled, THIS was the program THERE...which was a lot more fun and exciting than Eric's ridiculous parading around of Captain Smith's daughter: 

(Not that his daughter isn't a nice person, but had she known the Real Deal on what Eric did, I doubt she would have bothered to attend.)

Portland event compared to Eric's 20 dollar to enter fiasco in Vancouver:

• All three cast members from Brad Meltzer's Decoded were scheduled to appear, do stage stuff, and answer questions from the audience. They are Christine McKinley from Portland, an engineer who owns her own consulting business there. Buddy Levy, best-selling author and English professor from the Washington State University, and Scott Rolle, former Maryland state prosecutor, now a judge, who had just returned from active duty in Afghanistan. He is an officer in the Army Reserve. 

• Film star Nick Robinson, whose small production company had recently signed on to help produce the first-ever full length feature film on the Cooper case. 95% committed to appearing in person with a short trailer, five percent chance he just sends the trailer. I met with him personally in Seattle a few months prior to the proposed event in Portland. After he agreed to appear, Jim Brunberg considered the idea of holding the party instead at Revolution Hall in Portland, due to the number of Nick fans who might show up. Nick has a LOT of fans. M. Studios, Jim pointed out, holds about 300 or so. Revolution Hall can hold about a thousand people. We thought it could be necessary. Imagine yourself as a Cooper investigator, or the author of a Cooper book...and stepping up to the podium/stage to speak to a crowd like that. No one in their wildest Cooperland dreams was ever offered something so generous. You would have made the national news easily. 

• D.B. Cooper Character Lookalike Contest, with $2,500 in Amazon Gift Cards as prizes. Most of this was being put up by Adventure Books of Seattle. This alone would probably have packed the house. (We're going to do this on the Cooper Campout next year, by the way. Just a bit smaller amount.)

• Admission *probably* free to the Portland event, although a cover charge of no more than five dollars was occasionally discussed. 

• Known Cooper folks such as Bruce Smith, Eric, and others with books out there, or who wanted to give short talks on the case would be paid a fee for their participation. If the cover charge had been done, the payments to these people would be higher of course. 

• If you're wondering how a guy like me could put together a program like that, it's only because I was taught HOW to do it by a woman who had been organizing large public events for more than 20 years when I met her and worked with her:  The famous Connie H, the head of the Auburn Days Festival for 28 straight seasons. I worked the media shoots and the theater events for her for five of those seasons. She taught me everything she knew about how to bring in the attendance and ensure everyone has fun.

Here's the REALLY funny thing...one of the reasons that some people in Cooperland were against this party was because they thought I would be there 'running the whole show,' and they didn't want to be involved in a 'Blevins thing'. But I wasn't going to BE THERE. I had previous commitments down in San Diego for Thanksgiving. Eric and the owner of Mississippi Studios were going to be running everything. Our job at AB...when these organizers approached us...was to do financial support and come up with the headliners. And we did that. 

But none of us at AB were going to attend in person. Greg the Techie Guy had to be in San Francisco to visit his sister. I was doing Thanksgiving in SoCal with my mother in law. The Amazon gift cards were being mailed to Mississippi Studios, and I arranged the headliners and they were ready to go on their own.

The end result was that again....Cooperland shoots itself in the foot for nothing. B) And that was the last time I ever tried to organize a Cooper event where I relinquished most of the responsibility to others. We may do one final campout next year...a BIG one with frankly massive partying...but no one will be arranging that except myself and Greg. We just don't trust anyone else to do that. You will be invited. Just ONCE. Whether you attend I couldn't care less. I'm sure when word gets out what it is all about, we won't have any trouble filling the slots. 

The situation with Covid, whether there is a vaccine available, etc are factors in all this. But hopefully by early next summer or late spring that won't be a problem. 

EDIT: After the dust settled and I had to inform Nick R and the cast of Decoded that the party was cancelled, one of them (I won't name them) said this to me in an email:

"In the picture business, people often do not get along. Sometimes you end up working next to someone you absolutely hate. But it's a business, and when it comes down to it you act professionally and get the job done. It's too bad some people forgot that and couldn't work together.."

I had to agree. One thing I learned, though. Eric cannot be trusted. 

Sometime after this fiasco, I did the video. But it doesn't really matter. At least I held off on buying the Amazon Gift Cards just in time. ^_^ 

(As far as my relationship with Nick R and the Cooper movie, this is how it stands today:  I let the option lapse on my participation in the movie, but that was done mainly to get out from under just ONE of the three studios who were actually involved. I told Nick and the other studio I would be willing to sign a new contract with them only. It was the one studio who were responsible for the submitted script, which I found substandard at best. So there is still some hope, although Nick is out of the country for the next nine months shooting another film.)

^^^^^^ A more compact version of what you just read in my post. ^^^^^At the time I made this video, I was not yet aware that Eric's friends were sending poison-pen emails to the sponsors and organizers of the Portland event. Shortly afterward, some of them forwarded these emails to me. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

The Cinebar part found was 8" x 40" directly above the rear stairs door with a part number..  that doesn't match the broken pieces of the skirt. 

This photo is interesting, it shows the sled test,,,  the part right at the tip/end of the stairs is about 8" x 40". It is not missing and the FBI said no part that size was missing from NORJAK. Further, the side skirt is still intact at this point, stairs open with a man's weight on them. 

The part was right at the rear seam of the airstair door, its fasteners could have broken off and been pinched when the door closed and then dislodged in flight. It may have been a botched repair job,,, left loose.. 

What is clear is the part found did not come from NORJAK.

Eric is still using a juvenile fallacy,, "prove my theory wrong or else it is fact".

coopersledtest.jpeg.7f19adf47e1728065af199ca6370e598.jpeg

What is clear is the part found did not come from NORJAK.

Eric is still using a juvenile fallacy,, "prove my theory wrong or else it is fact".

Well, Flyjack...we may not agree on EVERYTHING...but we certainly agree on what you just said here. B)

These Cooper folks...some of them nice people, others not so nice, others being outright hustlers...if they actually worked together on something Cooper-related, I swear I would have a heart attack on the spot. 

(edited)

It is my sad duty to report that a major supporter of our explorations into the Cooper case, the lady I sometimes called 'Miss Daisy,' has passed away from natural causes at the age of 86. Gayla and I first met her about fifteen years ago when we took her on as a cleaning customer. 

As time went on, she also asked me to work for her on weekends driving her around to errands, to lunch, or to medical appointments. Over the years I got to know her pretty well. She was a 1956 grad of the University of Washington with a Masters in English. She worked her way through college, along with receiving some modest scholarships. Her summer job in college was working for the US Forest Service at Mt. Rainier National Park, where she did all manner of things for them including waiting tables at the lodge and even planting trees occasionally outside the park area. 

After she graduated, she applied for Federal civil service as a librarian and was hired by the US Air Force, which is where she spent her entire working career. They assigned to her bases all around the world, including one place I knew well...Anderson Air Force base on Guam. (I lived in the Apra Heights neighborhood on Guam for three years when I was a kid) She survived Super Typhoon Karen in 1962 and Typhoon Pamela in 1976, both of which caused extensive damage to the island as well as the library she ran. She helped rebuild the library a second time after Pamela and then was assigned elsewhere. During the Vietnam War, she provided the books to the people she called 'my boys,' whether they were going TO the war, or coming home FROM it. 

Below: Guam, after Typhoon Karen
Photo Source: Anderson AFB 36th Wing History Office

9393684_orig.jpg.fab1cec89234f0ce1147431494c96d97.jpg

While I was traveling around the Northwest investigating the Cooper case, 'Miss Daisy' would often write generous checks to AB of Seattle to help cover expenses. I tried to refuse this money, but she wasn't having any of that. "I can afford it, Bob." she said. "Stop worrying." I cut her cleaning rate in half to help make it up to her, and also charged her the minimum for my weekend trips to her house to drive her around...once the traveling part of the investigation was over. She was a constant supporter of Adventure Books in one way or another for many years, and my good friend. 

She was also a world traveler in her spare time and could be found in Hong Kong, Nepal, even Red China occasionally, where she seemed to get along with everybody. She even talked a Red Army guard out of his hat, which she decorated with little pins and later gifted to me. (I don't actually wear it, of course. But I keep it in a china cabinet.)

ChiCom2.jpg.f3319e4afdbdcf2325c3c9ee2b16df63.jpg

She had a hell of a life, that's for sure. And she really did remind me of Jessica Tandy in Driving Miss Daisy because our relationship was a lot like the movie. When she became unable to live by herself any longer, Gayla and I helped her move to two different assisted living facilities (she had to have her OWN apartment there of course) and we did this for free. The final move we did for her was just in time, because the place she HAD been was swept through with the Covid virus, while the place she went to last was not. I am pretty certain we saved her life on that one. Picture below was taken at the last place she lived. 

She left me some cute things from her personal possessions that I will always treasure, including a large series of unused post cards from the Far East, a jeweler's loupe in a leather case, (I found out that she figured I could start fires with it out in the woods while camping ^_^) and other stuff. 

'Miss Daisy,' you will be missed. :`(

MissDaisy.jpg.66b7e4ba8082f6436186851d3fca4b77.jpg

She definitely had a sense of humor. She's wearing a Mickey Mouse watch. An original. Every time it quit working she got it repaired. ^_^

Edited by RobertMBlevins
minor correction

(edited)

Notice to Cooper Folks: (especially the guy who lives in Florida)

I do NOT do as Flyjack does, which isn't a bad thing necessarily...but I personally don't do this.

Or if I once did...I STOPPED doing it.

What is 'This' you ask?

If you have a question for me, and expect an answer...then either send it to my email at adventurebooksofseattle AT Gmail dot frickin' com...or ask it here at Dropzone. (If it relates to the hijacking or anything surrounding that.)

You cannot expect me to respond to comments posted at another site where I am banned, and where you blocked my email address. That is REALLY stupid. It's like ripping your phone out of the wall and then sitting around waiting for it to ring:kisscat:

I don't DO second-party responses with people who want questions or comments answered. It's not fair to this thread because readers won't have a clue what I'm responding to. I understand Flyjack does this sometimes (no problem there, that's his business) but I DON'T. Not any more. I'm not playing that game. 

So if you don't get the responses or answers you want, don't blame me. Stop expecting me to use my VPN to come play guessing game with you. It's not my job to check into that website, try to figure out what the hell you are talking about, (with my name attached to it) and then respond to all that HERE.

You are taking the lazy route, and I don't do lazy. I'm not a mind reader either. Either man up, or shut up. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

28 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

BREAKING,,

Anonymous intel officials have confirmed that the Western Flight Path is the hallmark of Russian disinformation....

Cooper's laptop was planted..

Funny. B)

Sold my other generator I use for Cooper Campouts and got myself a better one at a dirt-cheap Amazon sale. Cost me $515 and free shipping. LOL...I sold the old one for 300 bucks via Craigslist. Brother, we WiLL be able to power the next campout effectively, and I'm building one of those sound-resistant boxes for it, the one where you put a hole in the front and back side and line the inside with fireproof sound deadening material. 

Why did I do all this? (Besides the idea it was a steal at that price) Because it is much safer to store propane in bulk and transport it around than it is to pile up gas cans in your garage. The perfect combo for larger power needs when camping, or emergency power for home. 

NewGen.jpg.24151b5da2f4f3736152d77265fd5641.jpg

Eric Ulis still using his opinion as evidence..

"perhaps you can take a stab at how the skirt and placard ended up in the woods. The question no one has yet to answer."

I have answered it, some of it for over a year... Shutter has taken a shot.

Eric's false claims.

The Cinebar part was never identified as the piece of the damaged the skirt as Eric claims. It was described as 8" x 40" which matches exactly the description and location of the part right above the end tip of the 727 airstairs.. that part is shown in the sled test images and the FBI said no part that size was missing..  The Cinebar part being from NORJAK is nil.

Hick's Placard..

The FBI stated there was "NO PROOF", IT COULD HAVE COME FROM ANY PASSING 727 and it was FROM THE OUTSIDE. This was AFTER they had done their investigation and had the blueprints. The Hick's Placard does not match the interior of the 727-100 optional emergency release system. NORJAK was never confirmed to even have that Placard. The Hick's placard coming from NORJAK is extremely unlikely. Further, Eric and Robert99 claim they know the wind at the Placard location and that proves the western flight path, they don't. The FBI admitted the wind was an ESTIMATE for Cooper's LZ.. based on over an hour time span (8-9) from Portland and Salem data. Far from the Placard location. Even if the Hick's Placard came from NORJAK (which is doubtful) the wind drift analysis is a gross assumption. 

Also, the placard looks too "fresh" to be in the woods for seven years.. no dirt, no stains absolutely clean.  The tears look like it was installed above rivets, those are outside not inside the aircraft.

The Placard was found within the error of the path on the map. Factoring the map error it WAS NOT WEST..

Further, a second Placard was found from a 727...

The "evidence" that Eric and Robert99 claim prove/support a Western Flight Path isn't fact. It is gross conjecture and layered assumptions. 

Nothing they claim or has been disclosed in this case undermines the generally accepted central flight path.

885209717_putinpopcorncolor_2.jpg.389e99c9003738b7099e728a092889e0.jpg

Eric claims Tom Kaye's updated wind data was used... 

"For the 100th time, the FBI winds were an ESTIMATE (FBI WORD) based on an average over an hour from 8-9 from Portland and Salem data. Portland is about 40 miles away and Salem about 70 miles..

This is far from the Placard location. There is no data for the Placard area. The closest is Toledo which had wind from the S at 8:00.. even Portland had wind from SE at 7 PM. Seattle wind was SSE at 8 PM.

Tom Kaye's wind balloon data doesn't really help.. SALEM and W of SEATTLE, not even close."

Tom K..

The two closest locations were Salem just south of Portland and Quillayute Bruce said was just west of Seattle. They launch twice a day at 5pm and 5am so that is the data we have. I had him pull a second random day Nov 11 for comparison and you can see that the winds then were actually east near the ground. Nov 24 looks pretty consistent all the way down but seems to be more southerly than we had estimated. Now you can do a proper analysis. TOM KAYE

This updated data is irrelevant to the placard find location.. it even suggest a more southerly direction... but Eric and Robert99 use it as evidence.. IT IS NOT. 

Ask them for the wind data at the placard location,,  they don't have it, they made it up.

The FACT is the winds throughout the area were shifting from SE to SW between 7-9...  There is NO wind DATA for the placard location at the time the plane was near.

(edited)

...and Quillayute Bruce said was just west of Seattle.

Ridiculous. It's on the coast and the winds incoming from that area either shift north or south mostly, because they have to go over the Olympic Mountains. Wind data in that area cannot be compared to Seattle. Not even close. 

Qlocation.jpg.14c72109d7b8003841821ec37f50ab20.jpg

They have a saying about the weather in Seattle anyway. Goes like this: 

"If you don't like the weather in Seattle, just wait a few minutes. It will change..." 

Flyjack says (regarding unsupported claims the flight path was incorrect as presented by NWA and the FBI)

'Nothing they claim or has been disclosed in this case undermines the generally accepted central flight path...'

I find it amazing they write so off so easily some extremely confirmed facts:

• Paul Soderlind, Flight Ops Director for Northwest Airlines, was in charge of the NWA effort to track the flight, and undoubtedly had a hand in the final flight path map. Soderlind was one of the smartest guys, if not THE smartest guy to ever fly and work for NWA. Some of the flight concepts he came up with are still in use today. He's in the Minnesota Aviation Hall of Fame. And if Soderlind believes the map and worked on it, I will believe HIM any day of the week before guys like Eric U and Bruce or Robert99.

• Flight was being tracked by Air Traffic Control radar. If ATC radar was as far off as these guys claim, commercial aircraft would have been crashing into each other all the time. 

• The crew of Flight 305 was working with the ATC and everyone else busy tracking the flight, including Paul Soderlind and his team. We're not talking about tracking a friggin' unresponsive UFO here, boys. We're talking about tracking a commercial flight with the cooperation of the crew, and an operating transponder.  

• Flight also tracked by SAGE radar, a very accurate system that was used to track incoming missile threats to the United States. 

• Flight also tracked by two military jets out of McChord AFB...who ALSO had radar on board their aircraft. 

• End result: They knew every damn second where that jet was the moment it left Seattle, until it reached Reno. The only REAL question is the exact spot where Cooper jumped. That's harder to narrow down because the jet was moving at a mile through the air about every twenty seconds. But knowing the path of the jet, you can narrow down the jump zone to a mile on either side (wind drift under parachute one mile either direction), and maybe a six mile window (two minutes of jet flight) north and south. This leaves a max search area of 12 square miles at most, but still a lot less than it would take to reach Tina Bar. That spot is WAY off the path. Even at the jet's closest approach, and that didn't last long, it never got closer to Tina Bar than seven or eight miles. WAY too far west. 

LandingZoneFBI.jpg.b245ca77d9f2ad51a47c17690778efc7.jpg
Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Shutter, when you look at the wind data it was generally the same direction but different speeds at levels.. I only used Toledo as an example that it was from the S.. I never claimed to know the wind at the Placard location... I am claiming that Eric and Robert99 do not know the wind and have made an assumption from an out of context estimate. They even claim Tom K's data supports them and it doesn't in any way.. 

It amazes me that none of you have actually asked Eric or Robert for the source of the wind data used at the Placard find,,,  there isn't any. The drift is BS.

Now Eric is still claiming the part found was the skirt, he is making it up, he doesn't know that. The part was 8" x 40" directly above the stairs, that does NOT match the skirt or fragment of it. Would a fragment happen to be that size and have a part number, doubtful. It matches a part right above the end of the airstairs, a part that was not missing from NORJAK. 

Eric's claim that the Cinebar part is from NORJAK is an opinion, a very poor one.

Eric claims Boeing confirmed the placard was inside next to the bulkhead door.. BS.. there is no room for it there, either Eric is full of it or there was a misunderstanding.

The FBI said "NO PROOF" from NORJAK and it could have fallen form any passing 727 after they investigated and had the blueprints. Nobody has ever confirmed that NORJAK ever had that placard. 

The FBI concluded "NO PROOF" but Eric claims it is a fact.

Eric claims facts that are really weak opinions..

Wind from Portland and Salem was an "ESTIMATE" between 8-9 for the LZ.. and the direction is fairly constant from the surface up.. 

This estimate does not even apply to the placard location or time.

WINDESTIMATE.jpeg.541138bd2a0212d60bca1352a69f2ab1.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

17 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You cannot expect me to respond to comments posted at another site...

It's not my job to check into that website, and then respond to that HERE.

I do NOT do this.

That is exactly what you did.

If you have a question for me, and expect an answer...  ask it here at Dropzone.

I did. Repeatedly.

If you don't get the responses or answers you want, don't blame me.

Yeah. I do.

2 hours ago, dudeman17 said:

That is exactly what you did.

I did. Repeatedly.

Yeah. I do.

You understand that post was directed at SHUTTER, right? I already answered YOU back there about a page I guess.

No big deal, but it's HERE.

I just didn't figure that who gave what chute to who and who owned which chute or not was particularly important. We know the chute Cooper jumped with anyway. The others are just fluff. The question really is...WHERE is that chute NOW? I personally couldn't care less about ownership. It's a moot point. 

2 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

You understand that post was directed at SHUTTER, right? I already answered YOU back there about a page I guess.

Yes I know that that post was directed primarily at Shutter. But you wrote it sort of generally, so I thought I'd answer it. Because what you were reacting to was part of a conversation that Shutter and I were having regarding that in fact you did NOT answer me. And, as is your wont, you spent several paragraphs NOT answering me.

You are deluded, Robert. To the point of concern for your mental acuity. You get a narrative in your mind, and you seem to think that if you detail it out enough and spew it onto some website, that it will resemble some sort of reality.

(edited)
2 hours ago, dudeman17 said:

Yes I know that that post was directed primarily at Shutter. But you wrote it sort of generally, so I thought I'd answer it. Because what you were reacting to was part of a conversation that Shutter and I were having regarding that in fact you did NOT answer me. And, as is your wont, you spent several paragraphs NOT answering me.

You are deluded, Robert. To the point of concern for your mental acuity. You get a narrative in your mind, and you seem to think that if you detail it out enough and spew it onto some website, that it will resemble some sort of reality.

Excuse me for living, but...why in the hell do you believe I 'owe' you anything? It's not my job to feed people like Shutter, a guy who claims objectivity, but actually creates special pages and threads at his website dedicated to me...after he banned me to ensure I couldn't respond. Then he spends time HERE trying to figure out if I used my VPN to see the latest garbage he posts up about me at his Controlled Airspace website, and hopes I will respond to it at Dropzone.

(As far as being 'mentally acute,' I don't think I have a problem there. I've edited more than sixty books by authors from all over Planet Earth, written a few of my own, work a regular job, and volunteer in my community. Not to brag, but if some of you out there in Cooperland had been smart enough to work with me on a few things, rather than spending your time trashing them...as well as me personally...the public activities on Cooper, the media on him, would be in much better shape.) 

It's laughable. I won't be a part of it. Shutter keeps mentioning my age, thinking people will believe I'm old and stupid, which is actually kind of funny. He also had a hand in helping trash the biggest-ever event that was EVER going to be done publicly on the Cooper case, no matter what he claims now. So did some of his biggest contributors. 

And most importantly...what makes you think that MY research is YOURS, and you are somehow entitled to know all about it? 

Are you kidding me? With four million views to my content at Quora dot com, along with two thousand followers to my DB Cooper Space there, and nearly 700 personal followers, I don't need you guys. Too much baggage, too much hatred. Not going there with you anymore.

In fact, my main plan is to spend a couple of grand throwing the biggest damn party you ever saw with Cooper fans sometime next year and then retiring from the whole crazy business. 

Try looking at it from MY side for a moment. Look at what Bruce Smith has done. He publishes decent articles on the case. He's the second or third biggest contributor to Shutter's website...and then allows the filthiest comments you could imagine pointing to me, some of my best friends, even my woman. No wonder people are ditching the Cooper forum, as well as Mountain News. Negativity has diminishing returns as I say...sort of like beating your kids. Works at first, and after a while it doesn't work so well anymore. I told you guys that a LONG time ago. The only reason some folks in Cooperland talk their smack about me is because I have NO problem telling the truth about Cooperland...and they don't like it. Well, too bad. Maybe if they played it straight, I wouldn't have to do that. 

No WONDER Cooperland is in such disarray. You guys couldn't cooperate on anything decent and good if the book of instructions dropped into your laps. 

Wake up and smell the coffee. You seem like a better person than some of the folks who hang out with Bruce and Shutter. I will give you that. I avoid the problems with hatred and whatever at my YouTube videos and WordPress because I actually screen the comments. That stuff isn't allowed. I've been hacked on a bit for doing that, but at least when people visit they don't get put off by trashy comments and personal attacks. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Robert, you gotta let all that shit go. It's history, and it ain't gonna change. Carrying it around and constantly regurgitating it will put you in an early grave. This issue really has nothing to do with Shutter. He was just commenting on it.

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Why in the hell do you believe I 'owe' you anything? ...what makes you think that MY research is YOURS, and you are somehow entitled to know all about it? 

You like media references. Here's one... the soundtrack to the answer...

It's really simple...

1. You told dw, this forum, and me that you would report the results of your interview to this forum.

2. Based at least in part on that commitment, dw gave you the contact.

3. You refuse to share the results.

I decided recently that I might release certain stuff, and certain stuff I wouldn't. Anything like the 'wouldn't' you will probably find in my upcoming autobiography. I told DZ this or that. True enough. It's also true that the Cooper Info Highway is often a one-way street, and I am a two-way street kind of guy. 

In other words, I no longer feed the trolls. You are not a troll, but you hang out with many of them. Enough said. 

I am no longer here to feed Shutter and his few remaining active members. Or to provide more fodder for Bruce and his now-ruined, once-legit news site. If you think there are real issues here, maybe you should go public on them. Otherwise, you aren't much better than the phonies you support elsewhere. I wouldn't go TOO far with that. Shutter will ban you and Bruce will stop your comments. B) 

The difference between us is I don't care if they do that. It's like being told by the cable company that you no longer have to pay a bill for service. You get used to it pretty quick, and discover it isn't such a bad thing, after all. 

and the Vortex never lets you leave..

This sounds like the Cinebar part,,  identified and rejected by the FBI.

But it is dated 1973, the other doc is dated 1975,

Either the FBI filed it twice, the Boeing employee submitted it twice (a hoax?) or two parts were found.. (neither from NORJAK) 

727partfound1.jpeg.ed882e9235e4a8670bd8a5369fec4517.jpeg

727partfound.jpeg.0e2ad92c52677de8bf27ba0d617068ef.jpeg