19 19
quade

DB Cooper

Recommended Posts

(edited)
1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

One new registration approved at the new forum today, another one will probably be rejected.

Reasons for rejection: Applicant tried using a phony G mail address, applicant's IP address goes to a place a tiny bit suspect, and applicant refused to reply to our screening questions in their return email. 

Folks: If you want to join the new forum, you should use the optional message function offered to you when you sign up. A box pops up for you as you apply, asking if you want to say anything about yourself that will help ensure to us you are NOT a spammer. (Like the guy currently spamming Dropzone right now) 

If you don't wish to comply with those things...don't bother signing up. We'd rather have 'A Few Good Members,' than allow the spammers on board. Some of the folks who have joined successfully were smart enough to contact me privately on the side before going to the site to register. I told you we were serious. Either you can be straight up, or you can stay here at Dropzone, or settle for Shutter's DB Cooper Forum. On the last place...there is nothing wrong with just doing your Cooper posts with Shutter, and not joining the Everything DB Cooper Forum. No problem, and our feelings will not be hurt.

But if you want on board the EDB Forum, you have to play it straight with us or forget it. 

You can contact me privately prior to registration at [email protected]
This is a REALLY good idea if you are already known in Cooperland. Only four people are automatically disallowed from joining the EDB Forum. Those people are:  Georger, Bruce Smith, Shutter, and Nick Broughham. Anyone and everyone else, even if you've had issues with me before, are more than welcome. But in the case of people we know from all these years discussing the case, you will be asked to join using the SAME identity you normally use at OTHER places where you post, or do articles on the Cooper case. If you are Flyjack, you will register using that name, for example. This registration rule is NON-NEGOTIABLE, and then that username will be LOCKED at the forum and no one else will be able to use it. 

Everyone who registers receives a personal email from me when they register with a couple of screening questions. If we don't know you, and you don't respond...your app to join is rejected. You are not banned when we do this. You simply have to try again and be a bit more straight with us. (The only exceptions are when you contact me privately in advance, and state your intention to register, and we already know you. In that case, you don't get the screening email, we just approve your registration to the site and allow you on board.)

Sincerely, Robert...and Greg the Techie Guy. (He is assisting me on registrations to the forum)

Again, here is the information. 

As you can see from Derek's repeated spamming to the Dropzone site, where he posts up a dozen spams after I made that announcement above...

This shows WHY we took some reasonable security measures before approving access to the new forum. 

It also proves why establishing a NEW and PRIVATE discussion forum on the Cooper case (we also assist writers there) was definitely needed. 

To Derek: Spam Dropzone all you wish. Most of the new registrants are coming from Quora dot com and WordPress anyway. A few are the result of people contacting me privately by email and saying, "Robert, this is so-and-so. How can I join the site?" And then I tell them how.

And you have zero spam access to those places. Once I released the information, and a link to the WordPress article to the Quora Space on Cooper, it went out to almost 2,500 people automatically. New apps are averaging one or two a day, and we have plenty of time and lots of patience. B)

We're going to let you HAVE your temper tantrums at Dropzone, Dr Cracker. Most Cooper folks have written off this site anyway, as you probably noticed. After a while it will be only you...and then Dropzone will probably lock the thread anyway. 

In fact, I don't even think it's necessary for me to make any further announcements about the new forum here at Dropzone. Anyone who cares either already knows about it, or can find out about it at the main AB of Seattle website, Quora Cooper, or WordPress Cooper. Wading through your spams is no longer necessary. In the end, when Dropzone deletes your latest phony account and all of your posts, all that will remain is the historical record from all of the people who have investigated the Cooper case over the years. All of YOUR stuff will be long gone gonzo. And all of your efforts will have been for nothing, which is exactly what you deserve. ^_^ Other Dropzone users, none of them affiliated with THIS thread on Cooper, are once again calling for it to be permanently locked. I made a recent post at the Speakers Corner thread about this, agreeing with them. It's TIME, I said. 

 

 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

I get the idea your spamming is reaching the end of its useful life. 

Several people have already urged this thread be re-locked. Some are sending messages to the admin at Dropzone. 

I am one of them. 

It's like the Twilight Zone around here, but not one of the top episodes. B) See how I negated your spamming, which took you some time no doubt, with a simple link?

You ain't as smart as you think. Once someone becomes predictable, dealing with their baloney becomes much easier, and takes up much less of your time. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reported and user ignored. No big deal. The spammer's actions support my case over at Speakers Corner that this thread should be locked by DZ admins. 

Works for me. Probably everyone else as well. You'll hardly miss the thread, and if you're lucky they won't delete the entire thing. Wouldn't surprise me if they did, though. No one is standing up for that 12-year database on the Cooper case except yours truly. Perhaps everyone wants it to disappear. 

We could live without it. But DZ will probably just lock the thread. Let's face it, even NON-Cooper DZ users are speaking up. B)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

As you can see from Derek's repeated spamming to the Dropzone site, where he posts up a dozen spams after I made that announcement above...

This shows WHY we took some reasonable security measures before approving access to the new forum. 

It also proves why establishing a NEW and PRIVATE discussion forum on the Cooper case (we also assist writers there) was definitely needed. 

To Derek: Spam Dropzone all you wish. Most of the new registrants are coming from Quora dot com and WordPress anyway. A few are the result of people contacting me privately by email and saying, "Robert, this is so-and-so. How can I join the site?" And then I tell them how.

And you have zero spam access to those places. Once I released the information, and a link to the WordPress article to the Quora Space on Cooper, it went out to almost 2,500 people automatically. New apps are averaging one or two a day, and we have plenty of time and lots of patience. B)

We're going to let you HAVE your temper tantrums at Dropzone, Dr Cracker. Most Cooper folks have written off this site anyway, as you probably noticed. After a while it will be only you...and then Dropzone will probably lock the thread anyway. 

In fact, I don't even think it's necessary for me to make any further announcements about the new forum here at Dropzone. Anyone who cares either already knows about it, or can find out about it at the main AB of Seattle website, Quora Cooper, or WordPress Cooper. Wading through your spams is no longer necessary. In the end, when Dropzone deletes your latest phony account and all of your posts, all that will remain is the historical record from all of the people who have investigated the Cooper case over the years. All of YOUR stuff will be long gone gonzo. And all of your efforts will have been for nothing, which is exactly what you deserve. ^_^ Other Dropzone users, none of them affiliated with THIS thread on Cooper, are once again calling for it to be permanently locked. I made a recent post at the Speakers Corner thread about this, agreeing with them. It's TIME, I said. 

EDIT: Tell me I didn't call this one. The reports regarding my stupidity are greatly exaggerated.  

When you've actually edited more than sixty books for other authors, which is more than some people have on their shelves, you are removed from the Stoopid List automatically. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

NOTE: Admin is considering action (finally) due to the spammer. Everyone knows who the spammer is, and that he is a problem not only here at DZ, but even YouTube and Twitter. Looks like this thread will be frozen in the very near future, if they don't delete it altogether. 

Works for me. 

To anyone who is trying to register at the NEW discussion forum on Cooper....

When you register, there is a message box offered to you if you want to say something. You should use it to tell us how you heard about the forum, why you want to join, and if you are a known member of the general Cooper community of fans and investigators. 

You do NOT just get to register and be allowed to view or post to the new site. You want to blame someone for this policy, blame the spammer. Not me. I only took steps that I thought were necessary to keep the site spam-free and to prevent people from registering under known identities in Cooperland. When they were NOT that person or persons. 

It ain't easy to get approved. You have to play it straight with us. If we get the slightest hint you AREN'T being straight, your registration will not be approved. And like I said before, if you PM me here, or send an email PRIOR to your registration attempt, it will help your case. Otherwise, we have to put you through a little screening process. You will get an email, for example, where I ask a few harmless questions of you. Some people didn't respond, some did. Those that did were approved. Those that did NOT, WERE not. It's pretty simple, folks. 

We're taking a hard line on this site. But your content is safe there, and no spammers will be allowed on board. 

EVER. 

Today, I approved one person and rejected two more. The rejected folks tried using phony G mail addresses, or the addresses were recently created and they didn't answer the email we sent to them. Greg the Techie Guy handles some of these things, and I assist him. We are of one mind on this. Phonies and/or spammers will not be allowed to view the site or post.

And if we let you on board, anyone caught copying direct content from the site over to ANOTHER site...will be banned without mercy...permanently. Anyone copying content from ANOTHER website directly and posting it to OUR site, same thing. You must use a link to the comment on another site if you want to discuss that content. Not a direct copy/paste. Hateful comments about others will not be allowed. You can criticize, sure. But there is a way to do that politely. On those things, we will ask you to cease, but you won't necessarily be banned. But your post may be removed if we think it exceeds the rules. And yes...there are rules posted at the site. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

FallOut7, aka The Spammer...forced to see his first post before he went on the Ignore list again. Well, at least you didn't post porno this time, although I think it's too late to stop the admin from locking this thread...a move I TOTALLY support. 

LOL...the last time this thread was locked, they blamed ME for it. (Some people in Cooperland said this.) Now they will blame YOU. Congratulations. You seem to be a hit wherever you go. 

And don't get any ideas that you will be able to sneak a registration past Greg and I at the new Cooper forum. Ain't happening. One more new member just added, Rick George, the guy with the fictional Cooper book and a couple of other non-Cooper works at Amazon. I know the guy. He also follows our Cooper WordPress, lives here in WA state. Nice guy. One more registration pending. Slowly but surely, people are beginning to show up.

Yes. Eventually I will let the site be visible to non-members. But not now. And not until we have a solid core group of equally solid contributors going. Until then, it remains a private site for registered users only. I spent a great deal of today tweaking up the site here and there, since we are now acquiring some new members. There is no rush on recruiting members to the new forum. However, once a certain number of active participants are reached, I will pay the eight bucks a month to ditch the top and bottom banner ads. Truth is, whether people join or not 'makes no never mind to me'. I made it purposely difficult to join because I'm tired of the spamming and the Cooper Crap, and I would rather have a small, private website on the case, rather than some 'anybody can view and post' free for all. 

I learned this lesson watching what happened with Bruce Smith's Mountain News site, and what has happened here at Dropzone. 'Rita' over there was one of the people we rejected for registration at the new website. She ignored the email with the questions. We deleted her app. If she is a 'she' at all...LOL...virtually everyone who posts their hate-based garbage at the Mountain News is running a phony identity, or pretending to be someone else. We figured out that 'Johnnie Greene' over at the MN was either Georger from the Cooper Forum, or perhaps even Bruce Smith himself using his Sybil-like persona, aka split personality stuff. We want no part of any of it. Like I said before about Bruce...nothing like letting others just trash your own website for you. B) 

If Bruce Smith tries to tell you he doesn't know who does this stuff at his WordPress site, he is LYING to you. I have a WordPress, in fact I have TWO of them. When someone posts a comment to your blog, you are provided their email address, their IP address, and spam checker etc is in place. You can easily find out who they are. Don't believe Bruce's baloney about this. He knows EXACTLY who comments to his WordPress. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

NOTE: Admin is considering action (finally) due to the spammer. Everyone knows who the spammer is, and that he is a problem not only here at DZ, but even YouTube and Twitter. Looks like this thread will be frozen in the very near future, if they don't delete it altogether. 

Works for me. 

To anyone who is trying to register at the NEW discussion forum on Cooper....

When you register, there is a message box offered to you if you want to say something. You should use it to tell us how you heard about the forum, why you want to join, and if you are a known member of the general Cooper community of fans and investigators. 

You do NOT just get to register and be allowed to view or post to the new site. You want to blame someone for this policy, blame the spammer. Not me. I only took steps that I thought were necessary to keep the site spam-free and to prevent people from registering under known identities in Cooperland. When they were NOT that person or persons. 

It ain't easy to get approved. You have to play it straight with us. If we get the slightest hint you AREN'T being straight, your registration will not be approved. And like I said before, if you PM me here, or send an email PRIOR to your registration attempt, it will help your case. Otherwise, we have to put you through a little screening process. You will get an email, for example, where I ask a few harmless questions of you. Some people didn't respond, some did. Those that did were approved. Those that did NOT, WERE not. It's pretty simple, folks. 

We're taking a hard line on this site. But your content is safe there, and no spammers will be allowed on board. 

EVER. 

Today, I approved one person and rejected two more. The rejected folks tried using phony G mail addresses, or the addresses were recently created and they didn't answer the email we sent to them. Greg the Techie Guy handles some of these things, and I assist him. We are of one mind on this. Phonies and/or spammers will not be allowed to view the site or post.

And if we let you on board, anyone caught copying direct content from the site over to ANOTHER site...will be banned without mercy...permanently. Anyone copying content from ANOTHER website directly and posting it to OUR site, same thing. You must use a link to the comment on another site if you want to discuss that content. Not a direct copy/paste. Hateful comments about others will not be allowed. You can criticize, sure. But there is a way to do that politely. On those things, we will ask you to cease, but you won't necessarily be banned. But your post may be removed if we think it exceeds the rules. And yes...there are rules posted at the site. 

Three full pages of spams not quite enough spammer. Back to work. No rest for the wicked. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
8 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

FallOut7, aka The Spammer...forced to see his first post before he went on the Ignore list again. Well, at least you didn't post porno this time, although I think it's too late to stop the admin from locking this thread...a move I TOTALLY support. 

LOL...the last time this thread was locked, they blamed ME for it. (Some people in Cooperland said this.) Now they will blame YOU. Congratulations. You seem to be a hit wherever you go. 

And don't get any ideas that you will be able to sneak a registration past Greg and I at the new Cooper forum. Ain't happening. One more new member just added, Rick George, the guy with the fictional Cooper book and a couple of other non-Cooper works at Amazon. I know the guy. He also follows our Cooper WordPress, lives here in WA state. Nice guy. One more registration pending. Slowly but surely, people are beginning to show up.

Yes. Eventually I will let the site be visible to non-members. But not now. And not until we have a solid core group of equally solid contributors going. Until then, it remains a private site for registered users only. I spent a great deal of today tweaking up the site here and there, since we are now acquiring some new members. There is no rush on recruiting members to the new forum. However, once a certain number of active participants are reached, I will pay the eight bucks a month to ditch the top and bottom banner ads. Truth is, whether people join or not 'makes no never mind to me'. I made it purposely difficult to join because I'm tired of the spamming and the Cooper Crap, and I would rather have a small, private website on the case, rather than some 'anybody can view and post' free for all. 

I learned this lesson watching what happened with Bruce Smith's Mountain News site, and what has happened here at Dropzone. 'Rita' over there was one of the people we rejected for registration at the new website. She ignored the email with the questions. We deleted her app. If she is a 'she' at all...LOL...virtually everyone who posts their hate-based garbage at the Mountain News is running a phony identity, or pretending to be someone else. We figured out that 'Johnnie Greene' over at the MN was either Georger from the Cooper Forum, or perhaps even Bruce Smith himself using his Sybil-like persona, aka split personality stuff. We want no part of any of it. Like I said before about Bruce...nothing like letting others just trash your own website for you. B) 

If Bruce Smith tries to tell you he doesn't know who does this stuff at his WordPress site, he is LYING to you. I have a WordPress, in fact I have TWO of them. When someone posts a comment to your blog, you are provided their email address, their IP address, and spam checker etc is in place. You can easily find out who they are. Don't believe Bruce's baloney about this. He knows EXACTLY who comments to his WordPress. 

As I was saying... I don't know how much time you spend spamming Dropzone, but it takes me about thirty seconds to quote those two posts you see above. You're what they call 'easy'. ^.^

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I see no one else (except yours truly) has the guts, and has taken the time to stand up against the spammer, I don't see the purpose of going on alone with it. None of you have a bit of courage, none of you have any guts. 

When they finally lock this thread, or delete it, I will not listen to any baloney about how I caused all this to happen. 

  • It was not me who threw a petulant fit because I couldn't provide at least a modicum of evidence against a suspect when asked...and then started spamming page after page at Dropzone. That would be Derek, aka Dr Cracker, aka Little Boy Who Couldn't Get a Cookie. You will blame him. The preacher's son who obviously has an addiction to pornography and took advantage of a weakness in the Dropzone website. 
     
  • Although I hear a lot of talk about how no one has listened to the idea that Kenneth Christiansen could possibly be Cooper, we still have the active movie option going, a book out there, and videos on the subject whose views now number well over 100,000 and continue to increase. My personal views to content at Quora now exceed THREE MILLION VIEWS OVER A THREE YEAR PERIOD, with many of those views related to the Cooper hijacking. Our base viewership at the Quora Cooper site is 2,000 people. I lost track of how many times our FBI report on Christiansen has been downloaded from the AB of Seattle website when they passed 100,000 downloads. Basically, I quit counting. The fact is...AB of Seattle is Numero Uno with the public regarding 'listening' on the Cooper case and everyone else is a distant second. These numbers increase on a steady basis, and have for years. They have not DECREASED by any means. And when the movie is finally released, they will go up a lot more. This is not something I necessarily seek, but it IS a fact...and it doesn't hurt. My efforts to include many of you in this process, some of you for more money than you've ever seen in a single payment in your life...or more attention to your views on the case...were foolishly rejected out of jealousy. Your loss.
     
  • I only opened our new forum earlier than planned in case some of you wanted to escape the spammer. Whether there are six members or six hundred there a year from now, well...I couldn't care less. It was just another offer. Whether you take advantage of that, or participating in the Quora Cooper space, is up to you. 
     
  • If you keep sucking up to liars like Bruce Smith, or people who exaggerate the facts like Dave Brown ('Shutter') you will never get to the truth on anything, and you will lose respect from the general public. In some ways you already have.
     
  • Here's a real zinger for you:  The actual reason we were approached about the movie was because some Hollywood types were researching Cooper and ended up at Shutter's D.B. Cooper Forum. But they wondered why some people over there were talking such smack about yours truly...and yours truly never seemed to respond. They wanted to find out why. So they Googled my name and came to me personally. The rest is history. So in a way, it is YOU (as a group) who were responsible for the whole affair. Later, since I felt sort of indebted to you (in a weird way) about that situation, I decided to offer some of you paid participation in this movie, and some other things that would have boosted your book sales and made other offers possible to you. And also as a group, you rejected every single thing presented to you, from the opportunity to reach thousands of people via Quora, to TENS of thousands of dollars in production staff fees from a couple of motion picture companies. I do NOT feel sorry for any of you. My opinion is that few of you, if any, have even the sense God gave a goat. 
     
  • I do have some respect for SOME people in the Cooper Community. Tom Kaye and his Citizen Sleuths team, for example. Also Geoff Gray. And the late Skipp Porteous, who lived just long enough to find out his work was going to eventually end up on the big screen. I'm glad he lived long enough to know that. 
     
  • As far as my part in investigating the Cooper case, that is over. We have what we need to present what we must to the public. Hopefully, Covid won't force everyone to drag out the process much longer. But even if they decide later not to make the picture, I am satisfied that I have done more than my part...despite the hateful comments from anonymous people, and everyone who tried tossing roadblocks in our way. You tried hard, but it didn't work. It was never GOING to work. When you use those tactics, it isn't hard to show people why you do it, and why they should not listen to you. Basically, I just handed you the rope, showed you the tree, and you managed the rest on your own. 

Sincerely, Robert (Now for another series of cool outdoor pictures. You've already seen the Cooper stuff. Okay...maybe a cartoon or three.)

Carbon1.jpg.4f6708ef895c5c63a71cb1370cff7aae.jpg

Carbon2.jpg.29c207a584f9343cfe2884e7292717e8.jpg

blackbear.jpg.9b51a1a20bbe4a1f05ff1d9b5687e4e9.jpg

So you don't think I was hard on Cooperland in cartoons...you should see what I did with Sarah Palin. (*insert evil laugh HERE*)

SarahShow1.jpg.01f8748396025449bb87e6cbbdc79afb.jpg

SarahShow2.jpg.e8db3ebcc98e23976a793ff7c9af5ee9.jpg

SarahShow3.jpg.d2ef7370a39c3b10924e54cb308be0c0.jpg

SarahShow4.jpg.2c54beeef90864a267bc961e98c2de56.jpg

SarahShow5.jpg.873fcd66d7c467a7973c2215c9323dee.jpg

SarahShow6.jpg.ae6b385c453791047c4cda96005c7ab5.jpg

SarahShow7.jpg.bcb5f2d2223d587c3986a690282377b3.jpg

SarahShow8.jpg.8eb509df75aebb7759d1e9895ab56145.jpg

SarahShow9.jpg.12889a99129662a54e326cb21a302e77.jpg

SarahShow10.jpg.cc62a32447338d1567a5cfb779a87049.jpg

SarahShow11.jpg.0ad2097d656388c8231eac8bc6a3dafb.jpg

SarahShow13.jpg.d67cc75bc36bc6bb79373fc4a0a39c92.jpg

SarahShow14.jpg.6301120813e72280028ad35eea4ca365.jpg

SarahShow15.jpg.81c3e7f0af148f9f00be4e7c201fa979.jpg

SarahShow12.jpg.4c2aea6ed3f470bd1c7fc6b599a14aec.jpg

And that's all the news, current and otherwise, that's fit to print. Cooperland amazes me sometimes. They shoot off their own feet all the time and then wonder why they have to start shopping for a wheelchair. ^_^ Try picking and choosing sometime, which means don't follow peoples' baloney blindly just because they happen to be in some Cooper Clique. Do as I do, and think for yourself, as George Harrison once said. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Admin says on another thread, regarding Derek the spammer:

Quote

 

'This is something we've looked into - perhaps we should again. We try to do a sweep of the forums each morning and remove any spammers, but occasionally it does seem to get out of hand.

Your suggestion is a good one though, will have to see if there's a way to do this within the CMS we're using...'

 

Robert replies to this:

Quote

Admin:  If you do a sweep of the forums each morning, then how is Derek Godsey continuing to spam the DB Cooper thread at History and Trivia by the hundreds of posts per week? He's approaching 30 different identities now, his latest being 'Air Force Juan'. But it's all the same guy, Derek Godsey from Alabama. He's NEVER going to stop, and since 'regular' traffic at that thread except for my 'normal' posts about the spammer have stopped cold...might as well lock the thread for good. Re-opening it a few months ago was a nice gesture. But it was a failed experiment. You may even want to consider deleting the thread entirely...'

My opinion is that the Admin of Dropzone is going to take action soon. 
Finally...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
Quote

"I've chosen to ignore content by AirForceJuan. Options." 

LOL. We picked up another member at the new forum today. I'm still working on the site itself. Dropzone has become a complete and total bore. I'm no longer posting any Cooper news, or much if any...comments on the case itself. 

No big deal. DZ admins will undoubtedly lock down this thread sooner or later, and then the spammer can talk to himself.

Waste of everyone's time here now. No one except myself posts, and this isn't even on the list of places I spend the most time with on the internet. THOSE places would be the Nissan truck forum, a certain firearms forum, (I'm the Designated Liberal there, but they tolerate me okay) Quora, WordPress, etc. Not Dropzone. 

Frankly, the Cooper thread at Dropzone is dead. I guess after more than 60,000 posts it finally ran its course. The spammer just hurried up the process a bit. Sort of like providing it a merciful death, instead of stretching out the whole thing to ridiculous lengths. I'm okay with that. I realized today that out of those 62,000 posts probably 8,000 of them are mine. Enough is enough.

B) All yours, Derek. And after they lock it down and remove all your spams for the last time, not only will your spamming be ended, but you will have no other place to go. You are banned from Shutter's place, (proves Shutter has SOME common sense) and certainly from anything on the Cooper case that I control. You will NEVER get in there, or be able to post. 

Some forum setups are free to do. They charge you nothing. Just pick your theme and start establishing threads. Maybe you can create your OWN website...and then spam THAT. 

Now that was funny...

The truth is Derek, I just don't care what you do here anymore. I'm just glad that after DZ locks the thread, Cooper folks won't be coming to me (again) saying it was my fault. This time it is yours. You went so overboard in your anger because people questioned your suspect, that you couldn't handle it. That is a personal issue on your part, and no concern of mine. 

You go, girl. Now go throw another hissy fit and spam a couple of more pages. ^_^

Not only are you a waste of space, (and everyone's time) but you're cutting into my World of Tanks time. And that cannot be tolerated. (*laughs*) Fear The KV-1!

FearTheKV-1.jpg.51fe4f842536898c8a83c70acc69889b.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
Quote

'First football game I ever attended was Alabama vs Mississippi State in Starkville in 96. A skydiver flew in before the game and broke both of his legs and the game was delayed an hour and a half. It was the most awesome thing on earth. I should have known some sort of Sky Diving Incident would be a major focal point in my life...'

Well, that's because you're from Alabama. But the major focal point of your life isn't a sky diving incident. It's when you discovered porn on the internet and started posting hundreds of pictures of porn to the Dropzone site, using more than 25 phony identities. Deleted one after another by the patient mods at Dropzone. 

Who are you kidding?

I've decided that since this thread will probably be locked down soon, due to your actions here, I would post up some of the cartoons I have done on the Cooper case. For some, I will explain what they mean. Or maybe I won't. ^_^

CooperTake1.jpg.203b54d6f9cacfd402cbed6244c999b8.jpg

Blasted.jpg.dd242c76154e82f4b3a3b721fdeacad9.jpg

BruceMovie.jpg.f7dfc212605a2fd394a540f3e1581754.jpg

Bruce2.jpg.4df1fbd83fbbc26e54d7694e7b6dcccd.jpg

ConspiracyTheory.jpg.ffe7ea39767f249bca8b54d64707fd3b.jpg

Marla1.jpg.6543f32a9059668a8361b4a85901c3e2.jpg

Marla2.jpg.99783f88382f0e449f86b825af23563e.jpg

CooperCon1.jpg.c113f530a5c56ef1f56a9d32c5c73b1c.jpg

pointless.jpg.16964f9598ed06abddd38390ac1698c3.jpg

HoboOpinion.jpg.5372b6fe77c7c27c40ecfdd03617fa46.jpg

BadPlan.jpg.3d16f79547ce509e24e6f0797882b509.jpg

whywait.jpg.9a2233dbc3991312f38ce14768566dbc.jpg

 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Well, that's because you're from Alabama. But the major focal point of your life isn't a sky diving incident. It's when you discovered porn on the internet and started posting hundreds of pictures of porn to the Dropzone site, using more than 25 phony identities. Deleted one after another by the patient mods at Dropzone. 

Who are you kidding?

I've decided that since this thread will probably be locked down soon, due to your actions here, I would post up some of the cartoons I have done on the Cooper case. For some, I will explain what they mean. Or maybe I won't. ^_^

CooperTake1.jpg.203b54d6f9cacfd402cbed6244c999b8.jpg

Blasted.jpg.dd242c76154e82f4b3a3b721fdeacad9.jpg

BruceMovie.jpg.f7dfc212605a2fd394a540f3e1581754.jpg

Bruce2.jpg.4df1fbd83fbbc26e54d7694e7b6dcccd.jpg

ConspiracyTheory.jpg.ffe7ea39767f249bca8b54d64707fd3b.jpg

Marla1.jpg.6543f32a9059668a8361b4a85901c3e2.jpg

Marla2.jpg.99783f88382f0e449f86b825af23563e.jpg

CooperCon1.jpg.c113f530a5c56ef1f56a9d32c5c73b1c.jpg

pointless.jpg.16964f9598ed06abddd38390ac1698c3.jpg

HoboOpinion.jpg.5372b6fe77c7c27c40ecfdd03617fa46.jpg

BadPlan.jpg.3d16f79547ce509e24e6f0797882b509.jpg

whywait.jpg.9a2233dbc3991312f38ce14768566dbc.jpg

 

Bump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Since I see no one else (except yours truly) has the guts, and has taken the time to stand up against the spammer, I don't see the purpose of going on alone with it. None of you have a bit of courage, none of you have any guts. 

 

Robert, this isn't true. I have put my two cents in, but done so privately which in my opinion is the best way to do it. When you continuously poke at the spammer every day, it just makes him do it more, and I can't help but think that you know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Robert, this isn't true. I have put my two cents in, but done so privately which in my opinion is the best way to do it. When you continuously poke at the spammer every day, it just makes him do it more, and I can't help but think that you know that.

Well, I don't know about 'doing it privately' makes any difference unless you mean you messaged the admin, and I won't ask if you did. The repetitive pictures were one thing. Just hammering a website with hundreds of pornographic pictures is quite another. 

Imagine the outcry if I were to do such a thing...it would be historic. 

Instead...I look over at the two allegedly biggest sites on Cooper, aka the Mountain News and its articles, and Shutter's place. All I see are funny comments about it. You understand that the admin MIGHT just delete all 62,000 posts, their links, their evidentiary pictures, a collection of data that (without a doubt) represents the single biggest depository of information on the Cooper case...could vanish forever with a single hit of the DELETE button?

Someone had to say SOMETHING. Someone had to try and defend these things. No one else was trying. Some people actually support Derek doing this simply because they don't like me personally. But this was never about me and those same people would look back with regret if the admin decides to pull the plug. 

As far as locking down the thread again permanently, I am in favor of this mainly because there isn't much more that can be said on Cooper here. Everything that can be covered...already HAS been covered. So I am okay with re-locking it. It was nice that DZ reopened it some months back, but it's a failed experiment. The spammer found a weakness in the Dropzone forum and exploited it. I don't believe he will ever stop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
Quote

'As far as locking down the thread again permanently, I am in favor of this mainly because there isn't much more that can be said on Cooper here. Everything that can be covered...already HAS been covered. So I am okay with re-locking it. It was nice that DZ reopened it some months back, but it's a failed experiment. The spammer found a weakness in the Dropzone forum and exploited it. I don't believe he will ever stop...'

As I said...

Yeah, I'm in favor of a lockdown. I've already moved my Cooper discussions over to the new forum anyway. Not many members, but we get a newbie once in a while. Better than wading through repetitive crap at Dropzone. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Since I can't actually LINK from comments over at Shutter's forum, I will break my own rule and post some quotes from there directly. And then I will respond to them...mainly because some of you are being fed a load of horseshit by Fearless Leader, aka Shutter. I will set the record straight for you.

Shutter says recently:

Quote

"Anyone who decides to join his (AB's new forum) needs to use extreme caution. he will use personal info against you or anything of value you tell him in confidence. he will open it to the public one week and close the next. he hides all the stats..as been known to post under an alias to make it appear the forum is active lol..I've lost count of how many he has had..the clock is ticking on him anyway...won't be much longer...he should know being the one who has all the first hand info about Cooper..'

Robert says: You sure like tossing a boatload of lies into the same paragraph, don't you? I don't 'use personal information' against people. Not sure where you got that one. You should look to Bruce Smith for that, not me. 

  • I have been known to open and close previous forums AB hosted, but that was mainly because YOU were dropping by and criticizing the hell out of the site(s) knowing full well I could not respond at the Cooper forum. 
  • Stats were made visible to members only, most of the time. I don't give a shit about stats anyway. Except when it comes to Quora dot com. 
  • I never posted under an alias. Greg the Techie Guy joined and I advised him to use a pseudonym so that people like YOU and YOUR FRIENDS would not come after him, as you have done previously. And guess what? It worked. You still don't know who he really is. And you never will. He has joined our new forum, but he's using his real identity this time. Not that this is any of your business. 

You also say THIS:

Quote

"Derek is NOT spamming..he seems to be on a one man destructive mission. "his way or the highway"..Robert is describing a separate spam issue on the DZ with his quote. it's in reference to actual spammers getting in and making new threads. Robert conveniently posted the admins. response making it appear to be the current problem on the Cooper thread..

Guts has nothing to do with trying to stop the unstoppable..it only makes matters worse by posting..serves no purpose at all..."

You are confused. Yes, I posted to the admin thread. But prior to that...I had already sent the admin here at DZ a private message with a picture showing the last 20 phony identities used by Derek Godsey. And then I made another post anyway. Same-o, same-o. Problem here, problem elsewhere. Derek is not spamming the thread? Of course he is. That goes without saying. It's the reason I don't post direct material regarding the Cooper case here anymore. This thread has become a waste of time. I only posted THIS to counter the bullshit I read over at the Shutter forum. 

Guts? I have more than you, that's for sure. But you are right about the spamming being unstoppable unless the admin does something. I made another post calling for this thread to either be re-locked for good, or even deleted perhaps. It's not impossible to stop Derek. It's just that this is not our job. That job belongs to Dropzone. 

I have seen some comments over at the Cooper forum saying I'm trying to recruit people from the general Cooperland folks to Come On-a My House. Are you kidding me? Your only purpose, at least some of you, would be to figure out a way to trash the whole thing. There are a few people I would accept...MAYBE...but not many from the people I know now. You guys are nothing but problem children in my book. Can't agree on shit. Attack each other whenever you like, defend the actions of your own members (sometimes) even when you know you shouldn't. Most of you I wouldn't trust to play it square with people if you used a square ball inside a square room. 

You want to know the members we seek? Newbies. Newly-interested fans of the Cooper case. And budding writers. Or some of the people who email me with questions on the case, and I can tell from those questions they haven't been caught in the Vortex yet. THOSE are the people I would like to hear from, not the same old faces who have been going around and around for years. 

Not that you would be deliberately excluded, but I have seen your posts. Your comments. Your negativity. And a pack of lies told about me and others without end. And frankly...sometimes your stupidity. I don't need it, I don't want it. And I don't trust many of you. Some of you over there, maybe. Most...no. 

The new forum site will remain non-visible to the public. And the more I think about it, the better idea I believe it is. If I make it public later, it will stay that way for good. But I haven't seen anything at all that would motivate me to do that. It's doubtful I ever will. Even if I DID make it public, all you would do is scan it daily and use any tiny crumb you could find to create yourselves another lie, another bit of negative. It's what you DO>

Funny reading about you guys arguing about 'bringing back Flyjack'. It was. Ever thought about just asking him...instead of discussing him like a piece of prime meat to be picked up? 

NO one is trying to 'recruit' you to join that forum. I made it hard to join for a reason or two. Like no spammers, and no hatred. 

One last thing: I do NOT know 'everything the Seattle FBI knows' on the Cooper case. I mean to the present date. And even if I knew a few things, I wouldn't make them public anyway. 

 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
21 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

As I said...

Yeah, I'm in favor of a lockdown. I've already moved my Cooper discussions over to the new forum anyway. Not many members, but we get a newbie once in a while. Better than wading through repetitive crap at Dropzone. 

Look at the bright side Robert, you will be the last man standing on the internet when this tread goes down!

Edited by b1jercat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

While the forum gets distracted.. I have been organizing all my Cooper files, big job.

I found this and it should be interesting for everyone..

 

A 2008 news article quoted...

Dennis Levanen, who lives in the Heisson area, said he vividly remembers the airplane flying directly over his house on Thanksgiving Eve in 1971. He quibbles with the FBI’s flight path of the airplane, noting that it appears several miles west of where it actually flew.

“It was just huge and roaring,” he said. “It was under a lot of power to keep it airborne, going as slow as the guy demanded.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20080402013303/http://www.columbian.com/news/localNews/2008/03/03282008_Chute-opens-speculation.cfm
 

He is saying the FBI path was a few miles West of his house. I found his house is right in line with the Heisson store along the same path direction but a few miles East of the FBI path.. THIS RULES OUT THE WESTERN FLIGHT PATH. The Heisson Store is around the 8:12-8:13 time along flightpath.

heissonflpath.jpeg.78fa21fa04bce2f6c6c85ff09e4d2ba9.jpeg

 

Blue line chute found, never physically checked. Red line is rail line runs next to Heisson store that was broken into.

 

chutefound.jpeg

storebreakin.jpg.7273ee5fb1f60b322041df02c2989239.jpg

 

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, b1jercat said:

Look at the bright side Robert, you will be the last man standing on the internet when this thread goes down!

Meh. I don't much care about that. Been mostly working on the new forum today, and adding content to my two Quora Spaces, the Cooper one and the one about the 2020 Mars Rover mission. The Dropzone thread on Cooper is basically dead. I've hit the Ignore Everything on Godsey over twenty times now. I don't even think people will miss the thread after its locked. I never look at his posts. They are always garbage or porn. (Yawn)  But I wasn't with Quora back then, and that makes a difference. That's the place I really hang out with the Cooper case, other than the new forum. I have 2,000 people getting the feed by email on all new content to the Everything D.B. Cooper Space I admin at Quora. Who needs Dropzone? B)

I have seen that FBI notice about the store break-in and the boots before. My theory is that Cooper had a pair of boots in the paper bag, and switched shoes before he jumped. I have a witness named William Rattie who told me (in front of another witness) that when he was in the Army Reserve, he was called up for the search. He says he found a brown loafer and turned it in to an officer. Never heard anything more about it, he said. Said the shoe was like new, and way out in the woods. Just the one shoe. Probably tossed out the shoes and the dummy chute at the same time, just prior to jumping. 

I didn't think much about it at the time, since this was clear back in 2000, and long before I ever became involved in the Cooper case. A believable witness though. I knew him fairly well, a stand-up, very honest guy...former manager at the Des Moines, WA Ace Hardware store. He was AB of Seattle's Gayla Prociv's boss at the time, and Gayla and I were just dating in 2000. She did part time cleaning and full time at the Ace Hardware. His Facebook page, which he hasn't visited in years, is HERE. He was in Hawaii, but I think he finally returned to the Olympia, WA area some years back. Yeah, he's on US Search and all if anyone wanted to bother, but I decided not to pay the 30 bucks to find him. Figured he wouldn't be able to tell me anything more than he already has. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
22 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Since I can't actually LINK from comments over at Shutter's forum, I will break my own rule and post some quotes from there directly. And then I will respond to them...mainly because some of you are being fed a load of horseshit by Fearless Leader, aka Shutter. I will set the record straight for you.

Shutter says recently:

Robert says: You sure like tossing a boatload of lies into the same paragraph, don't you? I don't 'use personal information' against people. Not sure where you got that one. You should look to Bruce Smith for that, not me. 

  • I have been known to open and close previous forums AB hosted, but that was mainly because YOU were dropping by and criticizing the hell out of the site(s) knowing full well I could not respond at the Cooper forum. 
  • Stats were made visible to members only, most of the time. I don't give a shit about stats anyway. Except when it comes to Quora dot com. 
  • I never posted under an alias. Greg the Techie Guy joined and I advised him to use a pseudonym so that people like YOU and YOUR FRIENDS would not come after him, as you have done previously. And guess what? It worked. You still don't know who he really is. And you never will. He has joined our new forum, but he's using his real identity this time. Not that this is any of your business. 

You also say THIS:

You are confused. Yes, I posted to the admin thread. But prior to that...I had already sent the admin here at DZ a private message with a picture showing the last 20 phony identities used by Derek Godsey. And then I made another post anyway. Same-o, same-o. Problem here, problem elsewhere. Derek is not spamming the thread? Of course he is. That goes without saying. It's the reason I don't post direct material regarding the Cooper case here anymore. This thread has become a waste of time. I only posted THIS to counter the bullshit I read over at the Shutter forum. 

Guts? I have more than you, that's for sure. But you are right about the spamming being unstoppable unless the admin does something. I made another post calling for this thread to either be re-locked for good, or even deleted perhaps. It's not impossible to stop Derek. It's just that this is not our job. That job belongs to Dropzone. 

I have seen some comments over at the Cooper forum saying I'm trying to recruit people from the general Cooperland folks to Come On-a My House. Are you kidding me? Your only purpose, at least some of you, would be to figure out a way to trash the whole thing. There are a few people I would accept...MAYBE...but not many from the people I know now. You guys are nothing but problem children in my book. Can't agree on shit. Attack each other whenever you like, defend the actions of your own members (sometimes) even when you know you shouldn't. Most of you I wouldn't trust to play it square with people if you used a square ball inside a square room. 

You want to know the members we seek? Newbies. Newly-interested fans of the Cooper case. And budding writers. Or some of the people who email me with questions on the case, and I can tell from those questions they haven't been caught in the Vortex yet. THOSE are the people I would like to hear from, not the same old faces who have been going around and around for years. 

Not that you would be deliberately excluded, but I have seen your posts. Your comments. Your negativity. And a pack of lies told about me and others without end. And frankly...sometimes your stupidity. I don't need it, I don't want it. And I don't trust many of you. Some of you over there, maybe. Most...no. 

The new forum site will remain non-visible to the public. And the more I think about it, the better idea I believe it is. If I make it public later, it will stay that way for good. But I haven't seen anything at all that would motivate me to do that. It's doubtful I ever will. Even if I DID make it public, all you would do is scan it daily and use any tiny crumb you could find to create yourselves another lie, another bit of negative. It's what you DO>

Funny reading about you guys arguing about 'bringing back Flyjack'. It was. Ever thought about just asking him...instead of discussing him like a piece of prime meat to be picked up? 

NO one is trying to 'recruit' you to join that forum. I made it hard to join for a reason or two. Like no spammers, and no hatred. 

One last thing: I do NOT know 'everything the Seattle FBI knows' on the Cooper case. I mean to the present date. And even if I knew a few things, I wouldn't make them public anyway. 

 

Also bumped, in case readers at the DB Cooper Forum hosted by Shutter missed it. 

KDG: You started re-posting the same pictures again and again that Derek does. (The non-porno ones) Why would you do that? He's already reposted those same pictures hundreds of times now. I'm about to put you on the Ignore All list. 

UPDATE: KDG added to Ignore All list. Other guy was added yesterday. No big deal. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

19 19