47 47
quade

DB Cooper

1 hour ago, georger said:

"front ran a massive search operation, FACT"

If you are talking about a group of people - why not say so! Name these people!  State your claim in specifics otherwise this is just one more claim about Tina from the peanut gallery .

I did name them.

and you know I have the receipts...

18 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

They were protecting her and front ran a massive search operation, FACT

What does this mean? Tina's family conducted a search operation? When? How would they have done this? Needing some details here because I can't recall ever reading anything about this.

49 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

What does this mean? Tina's family conducted a search operation? When? How would they have done this? Needing some details here because I can't recall ever reading anything about this.

No, they did not conduct a search..

59 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

So what does "front ran a massive search operation" mean? I'm not being dismissive, I'm genuinely curious what you're suggesting. 

Tina's camp released a distorted narrative right before the massive ground search in March '72,, nothing was found.

Why, because they were worried about what might be found.. They needed to get in front of the search in case something was found that would affect Tina..

The timing and information is extremely suspicious.. and as far as I know they have never done this before or after..

and for the record, there are no White House documents marked "secret" in my home..

Edited by FLYJACK

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

Tina's camp released a distorted narrative right before the massive ground search in March '72,, nothing was found.

Why, because they were worried about what might be found.. They needed to get in front of the search in case something was found that would affect Tina..

The timing and information is extremely suspicious.. and as far as I know they have never done this before or after..

and for the record, there are no White House documents marked "secret" in my home..

. . . all predicted by Nostradamus no doubt .... ]:(         until Georgia took the field then everything came crashing down   68-7 ! :$

Edited by georger

Scientists have discovered that homo sapiens sapiens (us) still have all of the genes required to cover our bodies with a thick coat of hair in cold climates, except that in virtually all examples of our species these genes have been 'switched off'. The amount of 'off switching' varies by haplotype.

Did Cooper have a hairy chest, arms, hands, beard-line, etc ? His haplotype is a physical grouping of genomic variants (or polymorphisms) that tend to be inherited together.

https://www.sciencealert.com/humans-still-have-the-genes-for-a-full-coat-of-fur-scientists-discover

Edited by georger

10 hours ago, georger said:

Scientists have discovered that homo sapiens sapiens (us) still have all of the genes required to cover our bodies with a thick coat of hair in cold climates, except that in virtually all examples of our species these genes have been 'switched off'. The amount of 'off switching' varies by haplotype.

Did Cooper have a hairy chest, arms, hands, beard-line, etc ? His haplotype is a physical grouping of genomic variants (or polymorphisms) that tend to be inherited together.

https://www.sciencealert.com/humans-still-have-the-genes-for-a-full-coat-of-fur-scientists-discover

Once as a joke I suggested that Cooper might have stayed in the woods and become the source of all modern Bigfoot sightings. Now I think I was on to something!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Math of Insects said:

Once as a joke I suggested that Cooper might have stayed in the woods and become the source of all modern Bigfoot sightings. Now I think I was on to something!

Like it - funny!  :D   All depends on his haplotype !  

Edited by georger

While we are talking Cossey, I need to correct something from my previous posts...While saying Cossey was the only civilian rigger working  in that area, I correct myself. I believe Cossey was the only civilian " Master. " rigger working that area. Sorry for mistake. Evidently you must have to be a Master rigger in order to pack the reserve chutes such as the ones Cooper received?  I think Hager believed Cooper requested reserve chutes, although I am not sure that there is any evidence to substantiate Hag's belief?

Edwards blog - 

January 11, 2023

D. B. Cooper and Flight 305: the IFR clearance

In the FBI's new release “D.B. Cooper Part 78”, on pages 85-86, in a memo dated December 13, 1971 from the Special Agent in Charge at Minneapolis to his or her counterpart at Seattle, we may read the following:

“[redacted] advised that in reviewing conversations held by the pilot during the hijacking the comment was made by the hijacker concerning IFR clearance, "you can pick it up in the air." This indicates to [redacted] that the hijacker has flying background inasmuch as he knew procedures for IFR clearance.”
Cooper told Tina:   'I have a grudge, but not with your airlines'
Does this imply 'some other airline' ?   Maybe people should shift from tie particles Ti alloys, to pilots with a grudge against some airline in 1971 ?  ^_^

Edited by georger
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, georger said:

Edwards blog - 

January 11, 2023

In the FBI's new release “D.B. Cooper Part 78”, on pages 85-86, in a memo dated December 13, 1971 from the Special Agent in Charge at Minneapolis to his or her counterpart at Seattle, we may read the following:

“[redacted] advised that in reviewing conversations held by the pilot during the hijacking the comment was made by the hijacker concerning IFR clearance, "you can pick it up in the air." This indicates to [redacted] that the hijacker has flying background inasmuch as he knew procedures for IFR clearance.”
Does this imply 'some other airline' ?   Maybe people should shift from tie particles Ti alloys, to pilots with a grudge against some airline in 1971 ?  ^_^

I actually think that's pretty well-explored as an option, though, yes?

I also think that someone in the position he was in, one way or another--desperate enough to sacrifice his own life and potentially end dozens of others--would clearly feel some kind of resigned vengeance or anger. If someone offered that word as an option, I could see it being easy enough to agree with, only taking issue with the "airline" part. 

I'd be curious to know Carr or Himmy's take on that element.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, georger said:

Edwards blog - 

January 11, 2023

Who else other than pilots knows about IFR clearance...  there is your clue..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Who else other than pilots knows about IFR clearance...  there is your clue..

precisely - or someone with air controller experience, aviation experience,  .... many related jobs could give someone that knowledge. But its strong evidence he knew what IFR was and entailed. And he isnt afraid to parachute from a jet. Did the FBI review pilots? ..............  or clients of social services agencies like Voc Rehab who had been pilots but were in the system, or had been  .... somebody knows this guy in some social context.

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 22-29-16 1971 hobos at portland - Google Search.png

12 hours ago, georger said:

precisely - or someone with air controller experience, aviation experience,  .... many related jobs could give someone that knowledge. But its strong evidence he knew what IFR was and entailed. And he isnt afraid to parachute from a jet. Did the FBI review pilots? ..............  or clients of social services agencies like Voc Rehab who had been pilots but were in the system, or had been  .... somebody knows this guy in some social context.

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 22-29-16 1971 hobos at portland - Google Search.png

If Cooper was in his mid-40s, he could have had 25+ years experience as a crew member on military aircraft without being a pilot.  In that time, he could have easily acquired all the experience and knowledge that was necessary to make his statements about IFR clearances and parachutes.

It was not necessary for the hijacked airliner to file a formal IFR paperwork for a clearance.  They had everything they needed when they were told by the FAA personnel at SEATAC that they could do "anything you need to do and we will keep people out of your way." 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Robert99 said:

If Cooper was in his mid-40s, he could have had 25+ years experience as a crew member on military aircraft without being a pilot.  In that time, he could have easily acquired all the experience and knowledge that was necessary to make his statements about IFR clearances and parachutes.

It was not necessary for the hijacked airliner to file a formal IFR paperwork for a clearance.  They had everything they needed when they were told by the FAA personnel at SEATAC that they could do "anything you need to do and we will keep people out of your way." 

Yes,, Cooper had acquired aviation knowledge/experience somewhere, not necessarily as a pilot but most likely in the military..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

Yes,, Cooper had acquired aviation knowledge/experience somewhere, not necessarily as a pilot but most likely in the military..

I personally know of a number of people who served in the military, not necessarily for an entire career, where they acquired specific skills and then worked as contractors for various organizations in a number of geographical areas.  These people were not interested in 9 to 5 jobs and liked to have a little excitement from time to time.