18 18
quade

DB Cooper

Robert, once again with false narratives and putting words in my mouth. this kangaroo court is going to stop.

answer this without anything else. the attacks from Georger started here surrounding Gray so why did they stay here and never get removed or mentioned? where is the years of outcry for removal?   answer this only...don't drift.

1 hour ago, mrshutter45 said:

I think it's time to get the Admins. involved here...

Here is the problem as I see it. Seriously now...

You present to everyone as the only person in Cooperland who can do no wrong, make a bad choice, or make a mistake...EVER. 

And yet, you have the burden of running the biggest website on the Cooper case. So far, anyway. 

Everyone involved in the Cooper case, at least the major folk, have made mistakes occasionally. I once thought Captain Scott walked back to talk to Cooper. I once announced that I had the Palmer Report from Portland State University in my hot little hands, when I only had a promise I would receive it. I never did. 

Your position, is that no matter what...under any circumstances...almost nobody in Cooper Royalty, yourself, or your most prolific posters are ever wrong about anything. It was a good system you had going there until someone started bringing up serious issues and asking questions...most of which you dodge on a regular basis. You have even admitted responding 'honestly' about me to Jim Brunberg, even when you knew that Brunberg absolutely did not want to hear any further Cooper bickering. You knew that, and yet you felt compelled to do that when you haven't even met me. 

As a result...in combination with Eric...the two of you managed to cheat the Pacific Northwest, and the many fans of the case here...out of the biggest DB Cooper event ever conceived. In truth, you really haven't helped advance the case, at least not in the last year. And in Cooperland, it's all about 'what have you done for me lately?' Not what you did in the past. Things change. The public is fickle. The Cooper Forum is NOT the only game in town anymore regarding the case. 

Even if you complain to the admins that you are being picked on, THEY might see it differently. They might see that you merely want the Dropzone thread on Cooper to vanish for the benefit of YOUR Cooper website. 

Let me ask a question. If you have the biggest website on DB Cooper going, then why are you HERE all the time? In all these months since you started posting here, you have not brought up one legitimate discussion about the case. You are constantly on the defensive, and refuse to admit that even you (gasp) might have made an error here or there. 

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. I don't like having to take on the responsibility of providing people with a decent Cooper event NEXT year because you were 'honest' with Jim Brunberg. And frankly, I don't believe he 'asked you' about me anyway. I was on the phone with him twice a week, and many more emails. You didn't have the sense to take a sensible course with Jim, like he wanted, and ended up helping trash the biggest event ever on the Cooper case. Hell...you haven't even questioned Eric about it. Or even urged the people involved in his watered-down event to ask a few questions. You have excuses for everything, and never make a mistake, or an error in judgment. 

This is why people are bailing on you, except for that small group I call Cooper Royalty. As Dan Ackroyd said in Coneheads:  "You will be placed on the protected rolls, and will come to no harm..."

In my personal opinion only, your only real role in the Cooper case is to serve as defender and protector to a very small group that loses support daily. You don't have to be real with me, but maybe being real to yourself occasionally would not hurt. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

1 hour ago, mrshutter45 said:

Robert, once again with false narratives and putting words in my mouth. this kangaroo court is going to stop.

answer this without anything else. the attacks from Georger started here surrounding Gray so why did they stay here and never get removed or mentioned? where is the years of outcry for removal?   answer this only...don't drift.

I asked for a simple response....none of this belongs here that YOU keep presenting. Georger made the comment and you kept asking him for proof on here and it was never resolved. please tell me why this was not an issue with removal from this site. the statements were here for years after the fact along with other things you claim were lies stated right on this very thread and not a peep from you about?

Edited by mrshutter45

On 3/27/2019 at 3:13 AM, Meso said:

With the new design, we've decided to re-open this thread and allow for users to return to discussing the DB Cooper case. We will be liberal in our moderation until the point of personal attacks. If you wish to discuss the case, you're welcome to do so - but do so without attacking others involved. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and earn you a time out or permanent ban for repeated offenses.

READ THE ABOVE...you are continuing to insult me, give false narratives putting words into my mouth and personal attacks. lets not forget Character assassination!!

Edited by mrshutter45

What is this a tag team event or the second string of attackers? 

Proving a suspect doesn't include votes like the presidency. blurred photo's are not evidence of anything. you sound and act a lot like a guy named Paul last name forgotten. he also solved the case claiming Kenny was Cooper and claims Kenny was the Zodiac killer, with proof?. a media whore is someone looking for attention. the exact samething you do on public forums instead of the media. hypocrisy appears to be the main ingredient here.

"I forget I don’t have to spam Cooper post or come here anymore" 

Remember that word hypocrite with the quote above. actually, you have been banned from here and don't belong in the first place. 

If you are 34, that doesn't mean you don't look 44, or even 50. McNally pulled off his copycat hijacking with zero knowledge. he asked questions and went to the library making him dangerous enough to get himself killed which he almost did. If McNally was never found the same would be said about him with skills and knowledge. the tie has rare earth elements and that makes it void from being in a thrift store or any other source. has to be a single owner, with multiple DNA on it? 

Now, when looking at someone who actually had the skills and knowledge to pull this off would be McCoy. he was a pilot, he was a skydiver and basically flew the plane as a copilot. he knew exactly where the plane was and when to jump. we can only assume Cooper's background. remember, if McNally wasn't found you can bet he worked for Boeing and was a paratrooper to this very day. 

This will be the extent of conversing with you since you don't belong here...

Edited by mrshutter45

'This will be the extent of conversing with you since you don't belong here...'

No one belongs here. It's a Vortex thing. B| All of us should be doing something else right now. 

Cooper suspects are many and debated. I wade through dozens of Quora question requests about Cooper each week in my email, which are called 'A2A's' (asked to answer). Some of them are solid, many are just crazy. Some I will answer. 

Out of all the more popular suspects, only a few can be completely written off because of a lack of evidence, or facts so ridiculous they can be dismissed out of hand. Wrong Way Cooper, aka Walter Reca, has to be one of them. Kenny Christiansen is undoubtedly the most polarizing. There seems to be no middle ground with him. Either people are firmly convinced he was Cooper, or they are just as firmly against the idea. So it goes. 

My second-favorite suspect is McCoy. I still believe its possible he did it. 

I don't believe any of the notes were actually written by Cooper. There is a slight possibility on the Reno letter.

I suppose..

EDIT:  My apologies, Shutter...but I deleted your comment at my Quora Space on Cooper, and had you blocked from following me or commenting further. Let's just say I don't trust you enough yet to allow you that kind of access. Since I am banned from your Cooper website, it seemed fair enough to me. You still have access to me at Dropzone and I think that is enough for now. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Blocking the public. nice. where did you hear 56 prints were unaccounted for? 

*Charles Felix Story's answer is incorrect.* The FBI obtained about 56 total prints from NWA Flight 305 after the hijacking. There were many more of course, but those are the ones they couldn't identify as belonging to any of the passengers on board, the crew, or the last maintanance staff to attend the plane before it left Minneapolis.

The FBI believes that possibly six of those prints belong to the hijacker. There are two problems, though. None of the unidentified prints returned a hit from the NCIC database or the FBI's print records. And second, they have no suspect to try and match the prints with.

prints not good.png

Edited by mrshutter45

8 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

Blocking the public. nice. where did you hear 58 prints were unaccounted for? 

You are not 'the public'. You are a known person in the Cooper case. Because of our history, which has mostly been (*coughs politely*) not the best internet 'thing', I can't allow you access to the nearly 1,000 followers we have at the Quora Space on Cooper. However, unlike what you did to me with the banning from your website, YOU can still view any content posted there. You cannot make comments or contributions, though. And no new notices in your email on anything I personally post there. Seems fair to me, since if I wanted to view anything at YOUR site, I would have to take the time and trouble to go through a proxy, such as Windscribe, and frankly it's not only risky but a pain in the butt. 

Fingerprints? 58 of them? Okay...I will listen. I heard the FBI took about that many from the aircraft in Reno, but only five or six (maybe) were suspected of being from Cooper. If you have a correction on that, offer it now and I will modify my answer at Quora. Fair enough. 

7 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

You can stop once again with the proxy, unless you are lying again? I have a PM from you telling me they changed your IP a long time ago? this PM is recent. 

A fair question...yes, Comcast changed our IP address (without telling me) quite a while back. Yes, I did try once or twice to visit your site since then. I was blocked. Try to understand...I don't necessarily have a problem with this. It is your right to do that, since you run the Cooper Forum. I won't BS you on how often I go there using a proxy. Maybe once a month is all. Lately less than that though. I actually ditched Windscribe from my Google account a few days ago. You still have access to view the Quora Space, though. I would have to go through Quora admin to prevent that, but I don't think that's necessary. After all, you can view everything at Dropzone I post, right? I thought my approach to your comment was the best course, and a good middle ground. You can still view the Quora Space on Cooper without any blocking. 

What about the prints? 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Never blocked you past the first time in 2014...why would I if I didn't know you changed IP's years later. didn't know until you told me a month or so back...you were blocked the first time because I knew who you were. coming in as a guest would not be noticed to be blocked...

P.S. you were blocked for behavior reasons...you censored me for asking a question....

Edited by mrshutter45

1 minute ago, mrshutter45 said:

Never blocked you past the first time in 2014...why would I if I didn't know you changed IP's years later. didn't know until you told me a month or so back...you were blocked the first time because I knew who you were. coming in as a guest would not be noticed to be blocked...

Does it matter? Why would I lie about that? Besides...you have said many times you WANTED me blocked from your site and gave reasons for it...

I am OKAY with that decision...

Prints? 

2 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

prints?

Yes. Your comment at Quora...it was about the prints. I was giving you a chance to correct me on that. I just took a screenshot, by the way. Attached. 

I am okay with the banning. You can still see all content at the Quora Space on Cooper, but can't comment or post. Seems fair to me. If I really wanted to visit your site, I can do that and it would be the same thing. No commenting, no posting. Even Steven. 

CFwebrequest.jpg

Here are some of the possible solutions or fixes to evade the 403 Forbidden Google Chrome error listed below:
  1. URL Errors. One of the best solutions so as to solve this issue on Chrome is to check out for the URL errors. ...
  2. Clear Browser Cookies. ...
  3. Clean Cache of your Browser. ...
  4. Contact your ISP.

17 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

Eye's? two documents posted already. 

I don't understand what you mean. I have Paint Shop and a bunch of other imaging programs. In Paint Shop, you can screenshot the internet and then it will 'Paste as New Image' for you. I just did that five minutes ago. 

It is no big deal...I am okay with the banning. None of this is going to make me rescind my restriction on you at Quora anyway. You can still view content anytime you want. It is a moot subject. 

The prints? What about them?

EDIT: Yours is the only site where it shows banning. I'm not clearing cookies, and I have Wise Disk Cleaner, which I use almost daily. Even if the ban is some kind of error, I am okay with it since it seems to be the only internet location where this happens. I mean...if I tried to access AB of Seattle main site and I got that message, then I would be worried. B|

Edited by RobertMBlevins

A 403 error is not done by human intervention. it's internal. I don't even know enough about it but it's happened to me multiple times on multiple sites. it happened here for two days but might of been a 500 something error. 

the eye's comment is in reference to print documents...not the 403 error.

The bottom line is if the IP changed. you are not blocked. I don't know your new IP...

Edited by mrshutter45

59 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

A 403 error is not done by human intervention. it's internal. I don't even know enough about it but it's happened to me multiple times on multiple sites. it happened here for two days but might of been a 500 something error. 

the eye's comment is in reference to print documents...not the 403 error

Okay, okay...I will check some things out. Now...about the prints...you said I was wrong when I stated that about 58 were pulled from the aircraft in Reno after it landed...and that maybe five or six of those were *suspected* as belonging to the hijacker. So what is right?

On a side note, if the FBI really did get five or six good prints, it is too bad about the fire at Military Records in St Louis in 1973. They lost a LOT of stuff in that fire. Nothing was computerized back then. All paper records. Unless Cooper had a criminal record (very unlikely) but he WAS in the military, there is a chance they would have solved the case by now. That damn fire was a real bitch that burned for days. 

There are certain things at your site that serve a good purpose. I will admit that. And I spend a lot of time hanging out at Infamous Nissan, the support group for Nissan owners. Or...World of Tanks sometimes. Cooper actually takes a back seat to a lot of that. 

stlouisfire1.jpg

stlouisfire2.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

If you go by the documents I already provided you will see that 11 were lifted from certain area's of the plane and sent to the lab. later in 1976 they claim 8 prints were lifted in and around the seat being fingerprints and a palm print. reading the 302's and suspects they mention several times not having a palm print for that suspect. don't even think palms were taken back then. they seem to focus on the palm print...

8 prints.png

17 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

If you go by the documents I already provided you will see that 11 were lifted from certain area's of the plane and sent to the lab. later in 1976 they claim 8 prints were lifted in and around the seat being fingerprints and a palm print. reading the 302's and suspects they mention several times not having a palm print for that suspect. don't even think palms were taken back then. they seem to focus on the palm print...

8 prints.png

Hmm. Interesting. So I wasn't far off when I said 'five or six prints' were found that *may* have belonged to the hijacker. I didn't know about the palm print. 

By now...if Cooper actually had a criminal record, the FBI would have matched all this up to a human being by now. I would say chances are good he did NOT. 

But one problem is if Cooper was in the military prior to 1973, his prints, the ones they take when you go into the military...had a very good chance of being destroyed in the St Louis fire. The losses of records from that fire were absolutely devastating. 

In fact, they still have people working forty-four years later trying to restore them as best they can, using company records or whatever they can find. They will never restore them all, not even close. Their main goal is just to certify IF someone was actually IN the military, what they did, and for how long. This is mostly done in an effort to make sure veterans get their benefits. But they will never be able restore any file completely if it was affected by the fire. 

EDIT: There is a bottom line to all of this, too. Oh, yes. Today...here in 2019...many military records, as well as the NCIC records, are now computerized. They could have taken these prints and run them. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if an agent or two tried the NCIC route. Finding nothing, this would tell you Cooper did NOT have a criminal record. But because of the damn fire in St Louis...it's unlikely they could get a match because a ton of them prior to 1973 were destroyed before they digitalized the military records. It is too bad. If not for the fire, there's a good chance they could have matched Cooper up by now if he was military. 

EDIT: Any search of the records after the hijacking, and through 1977 would have meant a manual search, especially on military records. Even the NCIC didn't start digitalizing until the mid-90s.

Edited by RobertMBlevins
Correction: Fire was in 1973, not 1975.