18 18
quade

DB Cooper

Robert, again, this is getting old. I'm not trying to stop anyone from working with you nor have I ever tried. if someone asks about you. I answer. I'm pretty sure I know the two you speak of and one of them was a target of that quote of same old shit. I don't want to work with you and a lot of other feel the same way. good enough? perhaps you could curb your comments speaking for the public? I don't "warn" people about you. if I'm asked, I answer. I research the DB Cooper case. that's what I do in my spare time. I don't have time to go around promoting this well known case nor do I use Social media like Facebook as a life source many use it for. I haven't posted anything on Facebook in over a year. not my cup of tea. should friends of mine who post often shame me into going there? this is all a bunch of nonsense and I'm done for the evening. I have a life in the real world. lots to do tomorrow MORNING. I can't sleep all day. 

Edited by mrshutter45

Oh, come on. At least you could man up about it a bit. You had some responsibility convincing Jim Brunberg I was the Devil Incarnate...and a guy who you gave his own channel to at YOUR website (EU) did the rest by lying to everybody...

Now you and Eric and a few other people got what you wanted. At least what I think you wanted. This makes you partially responsible for the results in November this year. So let's see how that goes before anyone else makes further judgments. 

If it works, you are vindicated. 
If it doesn't, you will be at least partially responsible for helping trash the biggest Cooper event ever planned in Northwest history...in favor of Eric's version...a guy who lied to everyone from the start. 

We don't NEED your friends to hold a successful Cooper event, Shutter. It's actually better if you don't have the ability to be responsible, since it's obvious that lies, backbiting, and non-cooperation are your mantra. So back up what you helped create, and hope for the best. 

As Strother Martin once said in Cool Hand Luke:

"He wants it. So, well...he GETS it..." 

Could be you were right about the whole thing, but no one will know that until November, will they? :)

5 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Oh, come on. At least you could man up about it a bit. You had some responsibility convincing Jim Brunberg I was the Devil Incarnate...and a guy who you gave his own channel to at YOUR website (EU) did the rest by lying to everybody...

Now you and Eric and a few other people got what you wanted. At least what I think you wanted. This makes you partially responsible for the results in November this year. So let's see how that goes before anyone else makes further judgments. 

Again, a false narrative. I gave an answer to a question. I had no agenda with Eric or any other event. stop putting words into other people's mouths. you just whined about that. I had no responsibility in NOTHING. a question was asked about you and answered. if it tilted his thoughts than so be it. if it didn't that's fine too. I simply answered a question. 

You better get use to the comment below. it's a keeper...

Let me see if I can understand this logic. it's okay to read often that you go to producers and other media outlets and "warn them about us" and not being asked BUT if I'm asked a question about you it becomes wrong and causes an event to be cancelled BUT again it's okay for you to "warn people" that could cause cancellation to any given event going on during that conversation? perfectly okay?????????? just checking to make sure we are on the same page lol.

Good Night..you got 5-6 hours to go...

If by 'causing cancellation' you mean the bozos posting at Bruce Smith's Crazy House calling Kenny Christiansen a child rapist...and YOU jumping in with your support on all that...well, it was exactly what you deserved when the Portland Yacht Club saw those posts and dumped Eric from the menu there. It's a prestigious organization not interested in Cooper baloney. I only asked them to send Eric a warning that speakers coming to his convention should be discouraged from making such allegations without proof. 

And then...Bruce banned me from his website for making responses to those allegations. What the PYC did was what any organization would have done, once they saw your posts, as well as the others. I have no sympathy for you. 

As far as 'contacting other producers' I didn't need to do that. They saw the ugly stuff happening at both the Cooper Forum (your site) as well as Mountain News. Sometimes people actually look on their own, you know...especially content researchers for Cooper-related TV and films that might be in the works. 

Now...you are stuck with the Eric Show again, since some of you went out of your way to talk trash about me and convince Jim Brunberg and Bryan Ward at the V23 Brewery that trying to organize a REAL Cooper event wasn't worth the trouble. You basically shot yourselves in the foot without realizing I wasn't even the one in charge of the thing. 

Stop whining and at least support the guy you wanted. Eric...a guy who lied to everyone and has been recently accused of some fairly serious things relating to his LAST convention...trying to blame all that on his ex-wife. We already know here at AB that isn't true. 

However, to be fair to Eric we will keep all that under wraps and see how the event goes for him. If it is a crash and burn, we will organize our own event in Seattle later. (Actually, we will organize such an event in any case, if and when the film producers decide to go public on the 2021 Cooper film.) Frankly, the idea of a few limited Cooper Royalty trying to front themselves as the be-all and end-all of everything Cooper is pretty sad. We think the public deserves better, and we will try at some point to give it to them. Everyone in Cooperland will be invited to participate, and the few people who do not wish to do that...no worries. We will get by just fine I'm sure. B|

Edited by RobertMBlevins

I'm not the one whining Robert. you brought all of this up. not me. I never supported them stating Kenny was a molester. there is not enough proof. his behavior is questionable. you keep bringing up Eric and his event as if no one else can have an event. especially, if you believe nobody is going to show. you could of spoke with Jim or went to any other place and held one yourself. instead, it's you doing the whining. it's a very simple matter you could of took control over. you are weak and lost.

If you hold an event. I have no control over it. the same goes for Eric. I'm not involved in these things. I'm Dave Brown from FLORIDA, remember? the country club folded with threats of a law suit. you knew exactly what you were doing or as you have recently stated yourself would of contacted him directly if you wanted any answers. just recently you made a big fuss about someone asking something on my forum and not asking you? that's what you should of done with Eric if no malice was intended. Meyer explained you were going to do something at the next location. that's more proof of Malice. 

You come on here acting like some sort of trusted go to guy claiming someone with some allegations puts there confidence in you and you turn around in a PM telling me if I ask you will tell? you go further to admit you are bad.."Look...even as bad as I am sometimes...I don't use the Cooper case in such a way. Just think twice before you support anything further he does." sounds like you are trying to pressure me into going against Eric. I have nothing to do with what Eric is doing. it's you that is once again trying to sabotage events not me. two or three PM's saying the samething. "think twice before you support any more of his efforts. Just watch out is all. Just keep an eye on him is all." nobody has contacted me regarding Eric other than you. I have a public forum and he hasn't crossed any of the guidelines on that public forum. what happens outside of said public forum is not my concern. gossiping whispers in the background mean nothing. it's you that has been whining about this for eight months now. AV appears to have malice intent and went directly to the right person for the cause. I suggest you go directly to the source about these future events and deal with them directly as you always advise others to do and stop working in the background trying to disrupt. 

Added: Eric is a member here. are you sending the same PM's and information to this admin. should they be "watching him" too? 

Edited by mrshutter45

I have the email where Jim is specific in stating he was not getting involved with the drama and wanted someone to bring something to the table he could work with and hoped all could be involved. Eric stepped in from that point and I never replied past his taking control. you want to blame someone then go after the source and stop blaming those not involved. I was asked a question and answered it. that's as simple as it gets. if this was a trial which is what you are basically making it out to be then my testimony would be from the " state/prosecution" asking me a question. one would answer that question. what transpired after Eric took control was none of my business and no other emails showed up in my box. man up and confront Eric on what actually happened past the point of taking control. instead, you work in the background and post negative things surrounding the whole thing which is exactly what you accuse others of doing in the first place. it's beyond ridiculous. I was not involved in how it even started. don't know who's idea it was. it's none of my business. I've never been involved in any of the construction of these events. I've had zero say in any of it. the only thing I did last years was send Eric some plaques I made with Tina Bar sand in them. I don't make articles or post all of this nonsense on my forum eight months into it. the subject of you sending a email with threats of a law suit was discussed for a short period in 2018 and we moved on. probably 20 comments. here, it's about 300 comments just from you. and 300 plus trying to explain it had nothing to do with me being asked about you. deal with it and move on or as I suggested, contact the source. 

Newsflash: when someone asks a question about someone. they expect an honest answer. that's how life works. anything other than that would be considered lying. I simply wrote the things that you have done in the past. I didn't sugar coat anything. Jim joined the forum and I told him he could post what ever he wanted. I concluded not wanting to be involved. after all. I'm just a guy in FLORIDA. he wasn't even aware I was in Florida and understood. 

All of this needs to stop..this only happens when you are on a forum, Robert. think about that!!

I questioned Eric on why he lied to everyone and said he was willing to host the Portland event, and then decided not to do that. He has not answered. Not here, not anywhere. 

My emails show that not only you...but others on your forum were more than happy to volunteer anything bad you could think up about me, and this was motivated because you (and some of your members) went absolutely ballistic when you heard I was even partially involved in the Cooper event planned by Brunberg and Bryan Ward. Much of what was said was false. 

Jim Brunberg dumped the whole idea after he warned all of you (as you just said in one of your recent posts) that he wasn't putting up with Cooper backbiting baloney. He had a right to ask that, since he was generously putting up for free use one of the best venues in the city of Portland. 

Most of this was done behind my back. No one even bothered to ask exactly WHAT my involvement WAS. You all assumed I organized the whole thing. That was pretty foolish. And now these allegations come along about why Eric may have made some of the decisions he did...and the reasons are frankly pretty ugly. The messages we received went into great detail and were well-written by somebody with not only a good education...but were well laid out on exactly what's been going on. This was about the last thing I needed, but it made things worse because it now calls into question some things regarding Eric and not only LAST convention...but the upcoming one. It is very hard not to believe the messages, which sound heartfelt and fair. But...without absolute proof of these allegations, I have to keep them under wraps from just about everybody. Much as it galls me to say this about a known liar, I have to be fair with Eric about this situation. 

I will tell you two things. First, yes...AB of Seattle will organize another Cooper event at some point in the future. We will do the usual invitations, but the truth is it will be the headliners who actually fill the seats, not your usual Cooperland folks. Second...sometimes people in Cooperland get exactly the event they deserve. If some of you reading this now show up at the Kiggins Theater and discover that not many people are actually willing to buy tickets to see the Eric show, and most of the faces you see there are just the same old faces you saw last year...you will think back to this post. 

As far as I'm concerned, this matter is CLOSED. I want nothing further to do with any future Cooper events unless AB of Seattle staff are doing the planning on it. Why? Because you guys don't know what you're doing half the time, and let your emotions overrule what is best for the Cooper case. B| 

Prove what I said was false...

I have no idea what you said. It really doesn't matter, and I care little about it anyway. That isn't the point. The point is that all you and your friends REALLY accomplished, with Eric at the helm...was to cheat the public out of the biggest Cooper event ever conceived...over your petty Cooper baloney. You disappointed a lot of people.

(In fact, chances were I wasn't even going to be able to attend anyway. I was just the guy asked to arrange a few guests...invite some speakers and headliners so you would all have someone in the audience to talk at besides empty seats...and put up a great deal of money for a Cooper Character Lookalike Contest.) 

You disappointed people. YES. 

I...on the other hand...tried to bring everyone together. And it wasn't even my idea, but Jim Brunberg's and Bryan Ward's idea. As far as emails or whatever, I got the reports on all that later. 

Your best bet from here, since the damage is already done, is to throw your full support behind Eric's new program and hope for the best. It might still work, you never know. 

No worries. I still think the original concept for a REAL Cooper party that I had in mind will work. Only next time I won't be relying on others to organize it, and I will only assign responsibilities to people who I both trust...and have their heads screwed on straight. B|

I guess I should add we will do it in Seattle, not Portland. Until that time, yes...I consider the matter closed. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Bring who every you wish that wants to work with you Robert. nobody is stopping you. the fact of you wanting everyone to work with you is the issue. remember that! nobody is cheating anyone. what about the people across the country and outside of the country. you are cheating them by your logic? when will you start a tour so others are not cheated? 

You glossed right over the false things you claim I said?  

Robert, these are more of a local event. the average Joe is not going to find out about any Cooper conference unless it's advertised locally. people outside of Washington and Oregon would have to fly to the area. that costs money and I don't believe an average person will do that if they don't even know who Cooper is. would someone fly across the country to go on a Cooper camp out? if he stumbles on here and reads all this crap I doubt he will show. television is the best bet getting the word out locally. you contact the local news channels. posting them on these forums will help but not much. it's a local event. so, once again using the logic you have these events cheat those who can't afford to get across the country to them. you would have to have a tour around the country so you don't "cheat" anyone. 

Added: also, websites surrounding Washington and Oregon are good to advertise as well. even flyers, if allowed in PDX. local podcasts are good too...

Edited by mrshutter45

2 hours ago, mrshutter45 said:

Bring who every you wish that wants to work with you Robert. nobody is stopping you. the fact of you wanting everyone to work with you is the issue. remember that! nobody is cheating anyone. what about the people across the country and outside of the country. you are cheating them by your logic? when will you start a tour so others are not cheated? 

You glossed right over the false things you claim I said?  

LOL...how the heck would I know what you said? People talk a lot of smack in Cooperland. That's a given. Brunberg didn't cancel because you told him I was a 'bad guy' or something. Don't you get it? He canceled because he said he wasn't interested in hearing any more Cooper Backbiting Crap and Cooper Finger Pointing Crap. I think he made that pretty plain. Also, I think certain actions by Eric had something to do with it. I also think YOU GUYS (not me, but you guys) deserve an explanation from Eric on why he agreed to do the combination event and then suddenly ceased all contact about it until it collapsed. You think we could have run a separate event? Well, I suppose we could have. That was the plan before Eric was invited.

If he didn't WANT the job, then WHY did he accept it? You guys deserve an explanation on why he did that. Forget about me. I wasn't cheated out of anything. I got to keep my $1,000 for the Cooper Lookalike contest. The only really bad part was having to inform the Decoded cast that they had been snubbed, and the kid in Hollywood that we wouldn't need him to show up after all. I guess it was better (if Eric decided to do what he did) that this was done early on, and not later. Hell...that would have been far worse. So...I am not angry about it anymore. But I think people needed to know the truth on what happened. That's why I did the video about it for YouTube. So there wouldn't be any doubts if questions came later. 

FYI: Oregon Public Television was going to show up to the Portland event and broadcast it live, or record it, I am not sure. When we finally get around to a Seattle event, I will invite the Washington state version to do the same. I did not arrange for Oregon Public TV, that was done by someone else. 

I didn't ask people to 'work with me'. Don't know why you keep saying that. I wasn't in charge. Everything was Jim Brunberg's idea, with Bryan Ward at the V23 Brewery. They were the ones who were organizing the whole thing, not me. Even if I made an appearance, it wasn't to be much. You guys missed out, it is as simple as that. 

You live and learn. I tried to help bring people like Bruce Smith and the others together for a REAL event with an audience and it didn't work. This is not my fault by any means. So...support Eric's efforts as well as you can now. I will not interfere in any way.

Besides...it's the only game you got this year. B| 

If and when we do a Cooper event in Seattle later, I will still invite the Usual Suspects (that's a joke) to participate if they wish. But if they refuse, I won't have a problem with that. We will get by somehow, I'm sure. 

Hi Gents, 

I’d like to do an event where all the “prevailing” theories are present but I’m learning that other factors outweigh this. I hear you on this, Dave. 

I didn’t threaten to bail. But as I told the group, I am not interested in navigating a minefield here. I’m asking all of you to figure out an event. From my email conversations with you, Bruce, Eric and others, I arrived at Eric as being the most appropriate person to put together as inclusive event as possible. 

Jim

Now, Eric took over past this email and I have no idea what occurred beyond that point. I told Jim I didn't want to be tied to anything surrounding you and this event. then I explained to Jim I don't live in the area and that I lived in Florida and don't go to these events. he even offered to help promote if it was not at his theater. what happened beyond this is something only Eric knows. I keep telling you that you are barking up the wrong tree. I'm not part of any construction of these events. everything I explained was a previous email. that's why Jim says "I hear you on this, Dave" the "bail" part was email after email from you saying Jim was bailing. stop blaming me for all this drama. take it up with Eric...

I'm not 'taking it up with Eric'. What good would that do now? It is what it is, as the saying goes. Besides, I already asked him twice, and got no response. 

But...since I had no responsibility in this fiasco, other than putting up a wad of cash, pulling favors to arrange REAL headliners so everyone participating could enjoy a full house, and doing as I was asked by Jim Brunberg and Bryan Ward... 

It's YOU guys who should take up the issue with Eric, since some of you had a hand in the negativity that YOU KNEW would cause Jim to cancel the event. Eric was the toastmaster, and you were his supporting cast. 

So live with it. Support the event that Eric lied to everyone to arrange. Like I said, it's all you got.

This issue, at least to me anyway...is closed. I have said plenty about it already. Answered all the questions, put up the video about it. If you can't figure it out from that, I don't know what to tell you. 

EDIT: One thing you should ask yourself is this:  We all know that Eric reads this site. To pretend he doesn't is foolish. Don't you think it's a bit strange he hasn't even made one post to explain his actions? Kinda weird, isn't it? Eric doesn't owe me a thing. Nothing he did actually cost me anything. But he owes YOU guys big time, or at least a public explanation on his actions. Shutter, you could be right when you say you don't know either why Eric did what he did. I actually believe you on this. Eric was chosen to pull everyone together for the biggest Cooper event in NW history and simply disposed of it instead. What would motivate him to lie to people like that? 

Maybe it's time you guys demanded a public explanation on why Eric agreed to host and help organize the event, and then ignored the whole thing in favor of The Eric Show at the Kiggins Theater. If I were in your place, and knew 'I coulda been a contender' with a packed house and a big party...and was given a watered-down BS thing in Vancouver instead...by Eric...I would want to know why. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

13 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Eric called him out last week, and he backed down real quick.

You mean with "AV" someone who thought Robert would handle the conversation in confidence. we all know how well that went lol..."if you want to know you have to ask"  you called that one. 

Robert, Eric doesn't owe anyone anything. he's doing a conference about DB Cooper. nobody own's Cooper either. if he wants to hold it in a football stadium, that's his choice. if he wants to have one at Burger King, that's his choice too. I don't have to "demand" anything from him. you have inaccuracies in your book. should I start a nationwide march demanding you change it? Eric is holding a conference, not Shutter, not Parrot. we are on public forums. he posted on a public forum that a conference will be held in November. I didn't have anything to do with it and I'm not going to be there. if he wants to have a Cooper car wash that's his choice once again.

Listen to yourself. you are asking me to demand answers for something I had nothing to do with. it's you who had something to do with it. I repeat, take it up with Eric. if he doesn't respond that's not my fault either nor is it my problem. fly to his house and hold pickets outside. I don't have an answer for your problem. 

7 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

It's YOU guys who should take up the issue with Eric, since some of you had a hand in the negativity that YOU KNEW would cause Jim to cancel the event. Eric was the toastmaster, and you were his supporting cast. 

Did you read the email?  "I’m asking all of you to figure out an event." I told Jim I didn't want to be involved. what happened after that is not my problem. I don't do these events, period. I had nothing to do with last years event either. he's posting on public forums and has every right to do so. what about 377, Darren, Tom and the others? no screaming at them. they are involved, no? why are you picking on someone who isn't involved? can we get the Governor on the phone, local senator? wouldn't the speakers be the actual supporters? enough of the whining Robert. take your kangaroo court somewhere else!

Edited by mrshutter45

4 hours ago, ParrotheadVol said:

Eric called him out last week, and he backed down real quick.

That is obviously untrue...on a number of levels that anyone who can either read a post, or watch a video can understand. B| If you wish, I will re-post my response to Eric. 

Because sometimes people have gone behind my back, occasionally on an anonymous basis to talk their smack...I know how this whole scenario can go. This is why I didn't post the allegations concerning Eric's *possible* actions between last convention and this one. These things, if they are true, are serious. However...they are not fully substantiated...which is why I kept them under wraps. I did tell ONE other person the full extent of the allegations, and this is someone you know. Obviously he can be trusted otherwise he would have said something by now. 

On a personal level, I think the allegations ARE true, and I have some reasons for believing them based on other evidence, but that's just my opinion. And no, they didn't come from Eric's ex-wife as he claims. The person who alleged these things is not from Scottsdale, she is an obvious resident of the Portland/Vancouver area. 

Some of you have brought up the contact I made last year with the Portland Yacht Club. It was not I who caused that situation, but some of you. Hateful rhetoric sometimes has fallout. The Yacht Club didn't cancel Eric's ticket at the Yacht Club because of my complaint to them. They canceled when they saw the posts at Bruce Smith's Mountain News, the ones I pointed them to when I sent them the complaint. 

Have no worries. I don't plan to interfere in the program this November. But if it's a crash-and-burn, or you find out later I was giving you the straight scoop on Eric all along, you can deal with that on your own. I want nothing to do with any of it. 

One thing I decided after this whole fiasco was that AB of Seattle will no longer accept invitations to assist on further Cooper events from people we don't already know and trust. We will continue to do our bit with the occasional Cooper Campout, and in the long term, plan a larger Cooper party later for the Seattle area. Other than that, this will be the extent of our public DB Cooper program. And we will continue to do the Quora Space on Cooper, the WordPress, etc. All of those things have been very successful, and I think we're definitely doing *more than anyone else right now to keep Cooper in the public's mind.* Always a good thing. 

(*I should include Darren's podcast here. He has done a good job on that.*)

Greg the Techie Guy is a lot smarter than I am, and he has an opinion on all of this. We discussed it yesterday. He says there are now TWO factions going in the main discussions/events/public reach going on the Cooper case. One is Adventure Books of Seattle and the people and organizations we associate with. The other is all of you. I hated to face that fact, but I think he's right. I guess we will see where it all goes between now and the end of 2021. My personal involvement with the Cooper case will basically end at some point, and that point will come if and when they finally make an announcement, and a release, on the proposed Cooper movie. 

As most of you know, before this whole Cooper Thing came along, I was actually a part-time sci-fi writer with a magazine (Escape Velocity) and four other sci-fi books to my credit. And frankly...I am a bit tired of Cooperland. So I will do what I have to do to promote the case as long as is necessary, but at some point it will have to end. 

Also in 2021, I am moving to southern California. Although I have been a Northwest resident for many years, I was actually born down there and much of my family came from either Tennessee...or the area between Los Angeles and San Diego. So it seems appropriate that's where I would finally end up. Even Gayla's family is from the same area, and we will be IN San Diego at the same time as the upcoming convention. I'm already looking down the road, and yes...looking forward TO...closing the Cooper Chapter in my life. There have good things about it, and some not so good. It's been hard to figure out the balance. More good, or more bad? Who the hell knows. :)

We will do what we must until then, but it won't break my heart when I finally end my association with the case. I have given quite a bit to that, more than most people I think. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

That's all you got. a bunch of crap about last years event that you sabotaged and planned on more following that stunt? what about the speakers of the future event you call shit? the REAL supporters by your logic. free pass for those? did the kangaroo court file a continuance? shouldn't you be shaming them and telling them to watch out and call them out for supporting him? am I speaking there or did I plan any of the event. have I promoted the event? 

I think it's time for you to allow people to discuss DB Cooper and stop giving false narratives, false allegations and personally attacking someone who has nothing to do with ANY of this! this is a load of crap you are pushing!

1 minute ago, mrshutter45 said:

That's all you got. a bunch of crap about last years event that you sabotaged and planned on more following that stunt? what about the speakers of the future event you call shit? the REAL supporters by your logic. free pass for those? did the kangaroo court file a continuance? shouldn't you be shaming them and telling them to watch out and call them out for supporting him? am I speaking there or did I plan any of the event. have I promoted the event? 

I think it's time for you to allow people to discuss DB Cooper and stop giving false narratives, false allegations and personally attacking someone who has nothing to do with ANY of this! this is a load of crap you are pushing!

Really? I thought it was pretty straightforward, very honest post back there. 

People can discuss Cooper all they wish, and many do. I never said the upcoming convention was 'shit,' or even the speakers involved. There are no 'false narratives' in my previous post. I gave it to you straight up and honest. 

If you want to discuss Cooper, why don't you bring some point or other up and see what happens... :)

5 minutes ago, mrshutter45 said:

With you in the room constantly going off topic makes that task impossible. Flyjack will make a post, you will answer then start the off topic session. been there done that....

Total baloney. I have addressed issues many times in the Cooper case that are strictly case-related. I have ALSO discussed issues having to do with Cooperland...my name for the general fan base, public promoters of outside events ON the Cooper case, and sometimes tossed invites out there to our own public stuff. Mostly the campouts. 

EVERYONE has done this. Everyone who has had an interest in the case. My rather long post back there laid out the current situation pretty well, I think. There is more to Cooper these days than talking about how the Tina Bar money actually got to Tina Bar, although that's one of my favorites. B|

(Personally, I think it was a red herring done AFTER November 24, 1976, and not a direct plant, but tossed into the river inside something else...close to Tina Bar.)

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Robert, look back just from the start of this thread and you will see you dominate the thread and more than half is gossip, putting people down, truck links, half page reports on things dating back to 2011. about 30% of the totality is you actually discussing the case. the flood of people rushing in here should tell you the truth? shutter this Eric that over and over and over and over and over...yes, it happens on MY forum. we also have multiple threads where only one is here. 

No, you explained a cheesy version. you try and blame people not even involved and fail to go after those involved. that's total BS.