47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Just now, olemisscub said:

Well, you can put whatever stock you want in Bill Mitchell's memory, but he literally pointed to a picture of Vordahl and said "He does kinda look him" to a theater full of people. He also asked me to email him everything I had on Vordahl. 

So, I had him look at a suspect about 9 years ago through an intermediary and he said the same thing. Bill said he can't ID Cooper, his reference is the sketch and Vordahl does resemble the sketch better than Ulis's guy..

Do you realize that you have lost objectivity.. I am not suggesting you don't pursue him but you are exhibiting severe confirmation bias..

28 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

I am not talking about the instrument.. the patent is not what you guys claim it is.

There is no evidence that those particles are exclusive to the patent.. they are not exclusive and the patent does not show that.. you have exaggerated a general statement about 20% Antimony.. the particles with all elements actually don't match anything in the patent. 

You guys have taken a huge leap in logic...

There is no evidence that those particles have anything to do with that patent or any patent. 

If you can find other patents from the tie era that allow for antimony up to 18% antimony, then by all means, produce it and you can shut us all up and humiliate us and all that. All we found was 13 from Crucible (all with Milton Vordahl's name attached to them) and 1 from Sprague Electronics.

This is all a diversion on your part anyways for you to say that there might've been other companies that would generate those 3 particles on the tie unless those companies also did specialty steels, were joined at the hip to Boeing, had R&D employees or patent holders with Washington and PNW knowledge, and had a POI who looks like the sketch.  

By all means, if you can produce an alternative, then I'm sure the CooperWorld would love for you to find one. 

If you can find other patents from the tie era that allow for antimony up to 18% antimony, then by all means, produce it and you can shut us all up and humiliate us and all that. All we found was 13 from Crucible (all with Milton Vordahl's name attached to them) and 1 from Sprague Electronics.

This is all a diversion on your part anyways for you to say that there might've been other companies that would generate those 3 particles on the tie unless those companies also did specialty steels, were joined at the hip to Boeing, had R&D employees or patent holders with Washington and PNW knowledge, and had a POI who looks like the sketch.  

By all means, if you can produce an alternative, then I'm sure the CooperWorld would love for you to find one. 

What makes you think that those tie articles were only produced in one of those patents. The patent does not even match the particles.. 

You have exaggerated what the patent actually says and ignored the limitations of patents as a knowledge source..

There is no evidence those particles have anything to do with that specific patent or any patent.. it is a baseless assumption to ascribe exclusivity..

46 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

And why should I or anyone else believe you on this? 

because that means I would be lying,, I don't lie,, anybody who has been involved in this case over the 10 years know this.. I might get things wrong but I don't lie, it is not in my character..

Mitchell said he can't ID Cooper, you know that, everybody knows it. He agreed Vordahl resembles the sketch, he does, so does over 100,000 people..

You've lost perspective.

Edited by FLYJACK

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

No, not latin characteristics and not dark swarthy complexion..

No witness would see that image and say DARK, SWARTHY and LATIN possibly 1/4 MEXICAN/AMERICAN INDIAN blood.

Milton’s is 100% Norwegian and is what they call a dark Norwegian… like Keith Larsen who was a Norwegian actor that portrayed Native Americans in movies. Since Norwegians are not as commonly known as being swarthy/dark like Latinos, Native Americans, Mediterranean ect… I’m sure it would of been common for this subset to get misidentified for a Latino or a Native American. 

7352E6CD-25EB-4D63-9EE2-6E6B1EF2E1C1.png

Edited by Nicholas Broughton

14 minutes ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

Milton’s is 100% Norwegian and is what they call a dark Norwegian… like Keith Larsen who was a Norwegian actor that portrayed Native Americans in movies. Since Norwegians are not as commonly known as being swarthy/dark like Latinos, Native Americans, Mediterranean ect… I’m sure it would of been common for this subset to get misidentified for a Latino or a Native American. 

7352E6CD-25EB-4D63-9EE2-6E6B1EF2E1C1.png

That is a real stretch,,

Vordahl's photo would not compel witnesses to describe him as dark, swarthy, latin Mexican/Native American blood.. features and complexion.

Having a dark subset of Norwegian ancestry or not is irrelevant,,

The witnesses collectively would not see that in that photo...

You guys are seeing what you want to see not what is there.

On 11/20/2022 at 12:01 PM, olemisscub said:

No protruding lower lip??? Dude looked like Bubba from Forrest Gump 

50F62435-B4DE-448A-B8BB-55A038619208.jpeg

95D57018-3690-451A-BCB2-B6834D480502.jpeg

82AED92F-A517-447C-925A-F2A80CB326BC.jpeg

This profile pic looks odd,,

if this is a true representation of Vordahl's lip profile he can be eliminated from this alone.. 

That massive fat lower lip is so distinctive no witness would have missed it...

That is a real stretch,,

Vordahl's photo would not compel witnesses to describe him as dark, swarthy, latin Mexican/Native American blood.. features and complexion.

Having a dark subset of Norwegian ancestry or not is irrelevant,,

The witnesses collectively would not see that in that photo...

You guys are seeing what you want to see not what is there.

That could be but so far you are the only one that has an issue with Miltons appearance vs the witness testimony. Everyone else seems to agree there’s a strong likeness. So much so that gasps could be heard through out kiggins theatre when his picture was put up on the screen. It also could be that you are seeing what you want to see and not what’s there. What makes you the determining factor on how miltons appearance would have witnesses describing him as? Are you some kind of facial recognition expert or something? It’s totally subjective. I think the problem is you’ve been married to what’s now looking like a very possibly wrong guesstimation by witnesses on coopers ethnicity being Latin/Native American and you’re having a hard time coming to grips with it. 

Edited by Nicholas Broughton

1 minute ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

That could be but so far you are the only one that has an issue with Miltons appearance vs the witness testimony. Everyone else including one of the actual witnesses agrees there’s a strong likeness. So much so that gasps could be heard through out kiggins theatre when his picture was put up on the screen. It also could be that you are seeing what you want to see and not what’s there. What makes you the determining factor on how miltons appearance would have witnesses describing him as? Are you some kind of facial recognition or something? It’s totally subjective. I think the problem is you’ve been married to what’s now looking like a very possibly wrong guesstimation by witnesses on coopers ethnicity with Latin/Native American and you’re having a hard time coming to grips with it. 

I am married to the facts.. the witnesses were clear.

Read through the witness statements and FBI summaries, it is overwhelmingly clear.. and I have Cooper witness images nobody else has.. they clearly depict Latin characteristics and complexion, dark, higher cheeks and marceled/wavy/curly hair..  Cooper clearly had those Latin characteristics, not maybe he was a rare dark Norwegian or a guy with a tan. Look at that photo, nobody would describe that person as the witnesses described Cooper.

Mitchell agreed he resembled the sketch, since he does, he also said he can't ID Cooper. An audience gasp is not evidence for a suspect being Cooper or not. I am sure it gave you guys a boost but it is irrelevant.

20 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Look at that photo, nobody would describe that person as the witnesses described Cooper.

Yet Florence said that Cooper would be easily recognized by the January 73 Comp B and and Tina said it bore a very close resemblance to Cooper except his lower lip wasn't POUTY enough. If they had wanted the sketch to look more Latino, I'm sure they'd have told Roy to make those adjustments throughout the development of the sketch. 

10 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

Yet Florence said that Cooper would be easily recognized by the January 73 Comp B and and Tina said it bore a very close resemblance to Cooper except his lower lip wasn't POUTY enough. If they had wanted the sketch to look more Latino, I'm sure they'd have told Roy to make those adjustments throughout the development of the sketch. 

That Vordahl lower lip isn't just poutier,, it is massive. 

Cooper was described as unmemorable with no distinguishing characteristics..

If that massive fat lower lip image is accurate, it eliminates Vordahl right there. 

No witness would have missed it.

Edited by FLYJACK

That massive fat lower lip is so distinctive no witness would have missed it...

Well I guess it's too bad for you that none of the three women who interacted with Cooper missed it.

Well all know what the word "pouty" means i.e. a baby who is upset. 

Tina and Alice independently use this word to describe Cooper and Flo remembered Cooper's weird lower lip thing even 18 years later. 

pouty.jpg

AlicePouty.jpg

TinaPouty.jpg

lowerlip.jpg

Edited by olemisscub

8 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

This is an adult reaction?

You are a little arrogant child,, you have no clue what evidence I have.

you get a child's reaction for making childish claims. You don't have anything otherwise you'd release it and shut us all up. Even if you don't care about shutting us up, you should release because you care about the case and we all should share info. What good does sitting on Cooper evidence do anyone?

Well I guess it's too bad for you that none of the three women who witnessed it missed it.

Well all know what the word "pouty" means i.e. a baby who is upset. 

Tina and Alice independently use this word to describe Cooper and Flo remembered Cooper's weird lower lip thing even 18 years later. 

pouty.jpg

AlicePouty.jpg

TinaPouty.jpg

lowerlip.jpg

Vordahl isn't just pouty,, that is a huge lower lip with a massive extension, extremely distinctive.

12 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

extremely distinctive.

No shit, hence why it's the only distinguishing feature he had. Watch the Roy Rose interview. "They described him as a middle aged-person, wearing a suit, with a dark complexion, and a protruding lower lip."

That lip clearly stuck out to them. I think the weird lip thing is also what made one of the passengers tell the sketch artist that Cooper had this sort of "disinterested, let's get this over with look." What would cause someone to get that vibe from someone who is wearing sunglasses? Perhaps if their lip is sticking out a bit. We all know the 'whatever" look and how people do it with their lips. 

bored-look-14574206.jpg

bored.jpg

Edited by olemisscub

you get a child's reaction for making childish claims. You don't have anything otherwise you'd release it and shut us all up. Even if you don't care about shutting us up, you should release because you care about the case and we all should share info. What good does sitting on Cooper evidence do anyone?

but, it is true..  I have images. Yes, it is a big deal.

You are making up false claims you have no way of knowing..

Is that how you do your research??

I am not sitting on it, as I have said I am working on putting something comprehensive together, but I was expecting some final docs from the FBI in October that got delayed another year.

When you consistently try to mock me from a position of sheer ignorance, it really doesn't make me want to share anything with you.. it exposes you as an intellectual fraud.

When I tell the truth and get ridiculed over and over,, I think, why the hell should I help you with anything. 

Just now, FLYJACK said:

I am not sitting on it, as I have said I am working on putting something comprehensive together, but I was expecting some final docs from the FBI in October that got delayed another year. 

You've been saying you've got this file and all this other stuff for YEARS. You are the "one-upper" friend that everyone hates. It's pretty obvious to everyone what you're doing with this "I've got something that you don't have" routine. 

48 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

No shit, hence why it's the only distinguishing feature he had. Watch the Roy Rose interview. "They described him as a middle aged-person, wearing a suit, with a dark complexion, and a protruding lower lip."

That lip clearly stuck out to them. I think the weird lip thing is also what made one of the passengers tell the sketch artist that Cooper had this sort of "disinterested, let's get this over with look." What would cause someone to get that vibe from someone who is wearing sunglasses? Perhaps if their lip is sticking out a bit. We all know the 'whatever" look and how people do it with their lips. 

bored-look-14574206.jpg

bored.jpg

No, you are exaggerating and editing Rose's comment,,

Rose said stews said a "sort of" protruding lip and it isn't in the FBI witness statements.. that means a slight protruding lip,, not that monster Vordahl has..

That thing is a huge "unique characteristic".. witnesses said Cooper didn't have..

That profile shot of Vordahl eliminates him.. that is not a "sort of" protruding or slightly pouty lip.. that is an extremely unique characteristic.

95D57018-3690-451A-BCB2-B6834D480502.jpeg.447f779415595921d5ba74718b29a28b.jpeg.4c2ab60f3a824946dac97721c49f744c.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

29 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

You've been saying you've got this file and all this other stuff for YEARS. You are the "one-upper" friend that everyone hates. It's pretty obvious to everyone what you're doing with this "I've got something that you don't have" routine. 

Well, if people think that then I don't care because it isn't true, perception isn't always reality and I have good reasons that will be obvious later. Those reasons have been shred with some Cooper people privately..

Why would I share case info with people who mock me or think I am playing some stupid one upman game..

I have shared lots of case info, more than most.. it is because I am protecting the potential resolution of this case.. and I have been advised not to disclose.

When I say I have stuff, believe me I do. You really think mocking me based on your false assumptions is appropriate.. Isn't that a game..

Edited by FLYJACK