40 40
quade

DB Cooper

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

Were you trying to link to a specific batch?

The three are..

Ticket agent.. probably right

Smoke stains right hand..

carried briefcase to lav holding it with his left hand, right hand inside.. this is to use dominant hand to open door or use..  people do this, they carry things with the non dominant hand to keep their dominant hand free to do tasks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

 

 they carry things with the non dominant hand to keep their dominant hand free to do tasks.

By that same logic he sat on the right side of the plane so he could have his left hand free to do tasks while his right hand was inside the briefcase (pretending to be holding detonator wires or whatever).

Lynse's "probably right" is weird. Lynse's 302 says he probably couldn't pick him out if he saw him again yet he is supposed to remember or have paid attention to what hand he paid with?

The stains is interesting as well. The only time so far that appears in a 302 comes from a couple of 1988 302's. Himmy in NORJAK also mentions his fingers were stained, but doesn't specify which hand. Hopefully one day we'll get a 302 of a previously unseen testimony indicating where that derived from precisely. 

I think there is evidence that points toward him being a lefty and also evidence pointing toward the righty. I think if we get a 302 from closer in time to the hijacking indicating that it really was his right hand that was tobacco stained, then that should solve it. However, it's odd that a stew, presumably Tina, would even notice that his fingers were stained on his right hand since Tina also says "he had his right hand inside the briefcase at all times."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
1 hour ago, olemisscub said:

By that same logic he sat on the right side of the plane so he could have his left hand free to do tasks while his right hand was inside the briefcase (pretending to be holding detonator wires or whatever).

Lynse's "probably right" is weird. Lynse's 302 says he probably couldn't pick him out if he saw him again yet he is supposed to remember or have paid attention to what hand he paid with?

The stains is interesting as well. The only time so far that appears in a 302 comes from a couple of 1988 302's. Himmy in NORJAK also mentions his fingers were stained, but doesn't specify which hand. Hopefully one day we'll get a 302 of a previously unseen testimony indicating where that derived from precisely. 

I think there is evidence that points toward him being a lefty and also evidence pointing toward the righty. I think if we get a 302 from closer in time to the hijacking indicating that it really was his right hand that was tobacco stained, then that should solve it. However, it's odd that a stew, presumably Tina, would even notice that his fingers were stained on his right hand since Tina also says "he had his right hand inside the briefcase at all times."

Not the same.. carrying a case to the lav you need your dominant hand free, you can't switch.. holding a wire in a resting case you can use your dominant hand or easily switch when needed..

I see zero evidence Cooper is left handed.

Mitchell said he put left hand in briefcase (while drinking, suggests using right hand)

1191457828_ScreenShot2022-10-03at4_07_41PM.png.07ce9e4aebebc72f1d0616ef7b87096f.png

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
On 9/23/2022 at 9:17 PM, FLYJACK said:

Digging through the files always turns up something new, missed or forgotten..

Alice says she saw Cooper without glasses...879270976_ScreenShot2022-09-23at7_13_46PM.png.7077af7b75709c6b998b55400c6e4b65.png

This was Flo since it came from Denver. She moved to Denver in early 72 to work for Frontier. I originally thought Alice was the one who moved to Denver, but it was 100% Flo. Alice stayed in Minny throughout 72 with her husband who was an NWO employee. Tina ended up moving to Chicago in summer 73 when she married Larson. 

 

309059644_10106815840922016_5557296969150798412_n.jpg

Flo3.png

Edited by olemisscub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, olemisscub said:

This was Flo since it came from Denver. She moved to Denver in early 72 to work for Frontier. I originally thought Alice was the one who moved to Denver, but it was 100% Flo. Alice stayed in Minny throughout 72 with her husband who was an NWO employee. Tina ended up moving to Chicago in summer 73 when she married Larson. 

 

309059644_10106815840922016_5557296969150798412_n.jpg

Flo3.png

Makes sense, not sure why I wrote Alice.. I knew about Denver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
1 hour ago, Slim King said:

I did, they tossed a 50 year old FBI facial recognition catalog.. wow, what a shocker.. they still have the image as it is in the 302 and posted.. That image was the foundation for sketch B which was released.. 

You always just get it wrong..

Reca was not Cooper, you don't even need the FBI files to know that,, all you need is Carl and Reca's words and claims..

 

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

I did, they tossed a 50 year old FBI facial recognition catalog.. wow, what a shocker.. they still have the image as it is in the 302 and posted.. That image was the foundation for sketch B which was released.. 

You always just get it wrong..

Reca was not Cooper, you don't even need the FBI files to know that,, all you need is Carl and Reca's words and claims..

 

I'm glad that you admit that the FBI destroyed more evidence in this case. Just like the hair and the cigs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I'm glad that you admit that the FBI destroyed more evidence in this case. Just like the hair and the cigs.

They didn't, the image is in the 302's.. if it was destroyed then why is it posted in this forum.. they tossed a 50 year old catalog that was not evidence.

The hair was lost, the butts were destroyed after lab analysis..

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
15 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

They didn't, the image is in the 302's.. if it was destroyed then why is it posted in this forum.. they tossed a 50 year old catalog that was not evidence.

The hair was lost, the butts were destroyed after lab analysis..

Very likely the catalog got revised or absorbed into a new format\procedure .... last time I checked the FBI has not eliminated 'eyeballs' and 'heads' in the human population!  :tongue:

Edited by georger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

They didn't, the image is in the 302's.. if it was destroyed then why is it posted in this forum.. they tossed a 50 year old catalog that was not evidence.

The hair was lost, the butts were destroyed after lab analysis..

Obviously you didn't do your homework and actually read the article. The 302 image released is such a joke, but at least it show's how different the sketches are. The FBI will not release a better image. Please read the article before spouting off. Robert has some excellent insight!!!!   https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2500530.Robert_H_Edwards/blog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, georger said:

Very likely the catalog got revised or absorbed into a new format\procedure .... last time I checked the FBI has not eliminated 'eyeballs' and 'heads' in the human population!  :tongue:

Yes, they went to a new system, those catalogs were very hard to get outside the FBI,, you had to be highly credentialed in law enforcement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Obviously you didn't do your homework and actually read the article. The 302 image released is such a joke, but at least it show's how different the sketches are. The FBI will not release a better image. Please read the article before spouting off. Robert has some excellent insight!!!!   https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2500530.Robert_H_Edwards/blog

He is wrong, so are you. In fact, I don't know of anyone who gets as much wrong as you. Why are you even here.

KK5-1 was not a Cooper sketch, it was an image in the FBI facial identification catalog, the FBI implied the catalog was destroyed, of course it was 50 years old.. KK5-1 was used as the basis for Sketch B.... Edwards missed this.. and there is no missing evidence. Sketch B was released publicly and the catalog image KK5-1 is in the 302..  

Edwards wants a higher resolution image. There is nothing new there or significant.. Sketch B was done as a process going between the witnesses and they generally agreed on the final sketch B..

 

So yes, you have nothing but misinformation as usual.

 

Edited by FLYJACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
11 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

He is wrong, so are you. In fact, I don't know of anyone who gets as much wrong as you. Why are you even here.

KK5-1 was not a Cooper sketch, it was an image in the FBI facial identification catalog, the FBI implied the catalog was destroyed, of course it was 50 years old.. KK5-1 was used as the basis for Sketch B.... Edwards missed this.. and there is no missing evidence. Sketch B was released publicly and the catalog image KK5-1 is in the 302..  

Edwards wants a higher resolution image. 

 

So yes, you have nothing but misinformation as usual.

 

So NOW you finally read it.... That's good. Why do they release a $hit grade sketch when this is one of the biggest unsolved cases in history? Why did they destroy the picture she picked and said looked just like him except for the hair line and ears? Why is the FBI scuttling the ship every chance they get?

Edited by Slim King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Slim King said:

So NOW you finally read it.... That's good. Why do they release a $hit grade sketch when this is one of the biggest unsolved cases in history?

It isn't a Cooper sketch...   

You are just being a troll...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FLYJACK said:

It isn't a Cooper sketch...   

You are just being a troll...

Still name calling? These ad hominem attacks are tiring but I guess it's the name of the game around here. The case has made more headway in the last year than in the previous 50!!! The pieces of the puzzle are coming together faster and faster now. It will soon be complete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Still name calling? These ad hominem attacks are tiring but I guess it's the name of the game around here. The case has made more headway in the last year than in the previous 50!!! The pieces of the puzzle are coming together faster and faster now. It will soon be complete.

Not name calling, stating a fact.. 

You keep making completely false, dishonest and unsubstantiated claims.. over and over.. it is all you do. You do not contribute to this forum whatsoever..

You are not pursuing the truth, you are shilling for Reca and everybody knows it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Am I a Troll or a Shill??? Which is it? I've made more progress on this case in the last few years than you have your entire life. At this point only a Mentalist like myself can see through all the Red Herrings that have been released into the stream of investigation. Looks like the nose on the picture fit's Peca to a tee!!!!

Edited by Slim King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
9 hours ago, Slim King said:

So NOW you finally read it.... That's good. Why do they release a $hit grade sketch when this is one of the biggest unsolved cases in history? Why did they destroy the picture she picked and said looked just like him except for the hair line and ears? Why is the FBI scuttling the ship every chance they get?

My dude, KK5-1 is a random mugshot of some long dead criminal from yesteryear, it's not a sketch. It comes from this:

 

FeMVyLOWQAIKMAt (1).jpg

Edited by olemisscub
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Slim King said:

Am I a Troll or a Shill??? Which is it? I've made more progress on this case in the last few years than you have your entire life. At this point only a Mentalist like myself can see through all the Red Herrings that have been released into the stream of investigation. Looks like the nose on the picture fit's Peca to a tee!!!!

Both,,,  

You and the Reca team have done nothing but pollute the Cooper landscape with misinformation..  perhaps that was part of the plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Alice said Cooper had his right hand in the case..

1145572650_ScreenShot2022-10-03at7_24_49PM.png.034b302bcacf5ac2fac862ae8c0b0660.png

If they could prove he was left handed it would narrow things down considerably, as something like 10% of the population is left handed.  As I remember, he could have sat on the left or right side of the plane, but he chose the right side, which would mean his right hand was in the briefcase.  If he had chosen the left side then his left hand would have been in there.  I guess one could argue that he would want his dominant hand on the bomb, or one could say he wanted his dominant hand free to drink with, smoke with, punch with if need be.  4 to 5 hours is a long time to have his hand in the briefcase.  Seems odd.  It would make sense that once it was just him and Tina that he could have taken it out. Little things matter.  Did he maybe go back to smoking with his right hand?

As for the ticket agent remembering which hand he used.   It is possible that he did not remember him using his left hand, versus remembering that he did use his right hand.  Meaning that if someone is a lefty, it usually stands out, sets off an alarm in your head, etc.  Leftys are just not that common.

I think Sheridan was lefty, hence the push for Cooper being left handed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, CooperNWO305 said:

 As I remember, he could have sat on the left or right side of the plane, but he chose the right side, which would mean his right hand was in the briefcase.  If he had chosen the left side then his left hand would have been in there. 

Wasn't Mitchell already seated? I always assumed he chose that side because it was opposite Mitchell. If Mitchell were seated on the right, would Coop have chosen to sit on the left? I don't recall Reca speaking to this, so I guess we'll never know. ^.^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

40 40