15 15
quade

DB Cooper

BruceSmith

Yes, Boys and Girls, it's time for another:

DB COOPER QUIZ

Question: What do the following all have in common?

1. Sgt M Billy Waugh
2. Passenger Bill Mitchell
3. Galen Cook

To win, email me with the answer, and I'll give you a shout-out in my new book.

Or wait until tomorrow, and I'll post the answer here!

As Mrs. Cooper has indicated, there are multiple correct answers to the question.

But the one I had in mind is that all three - Waugh, Mitchell and Galen, all told me that they thought Jo was "Whacko."

Plus, all three had an altercation with Mrs. Cooper in some fashion and have cut off all contact with her.

Ironically, I do not consider Jo to be "Whacko."

Obsessed perhaps. Zealous, single-minded, primal - those are all qualities I see in her.

The only answer you gave was impossible to determine, since those folks' opinions are not generally known.

I gotta go to the store for snacks. Seahawks are going be on Tee-Wee pretty soon.

As far as Jo, I have asked her to present her case one or two points at a time, and use names for characters that can be traced or identified. Makes things easier.

Below is an image comparing the FBI Cooper suspect sketch A, with two photos of Dick Lepsy. The Lepsy photo on the left is from when he was about age 25, and in the one on the right, he is about age 32. Please note on the photo on the left the "protruding lip", shape of the chin, the bridge of the nose, Black wavy hair that would appeared "marcelled" if slicked back and the "turkey gobbler neck".

Dick Lepsy disappeared two years before the skyjacking and was rumored to be in Mexico. He has not been seen or heard from since his disappearance. There is nothing connecting him to the skyjacking, except his alleged similarity in appearance to the Cooper suspect.

NMIWrecks

Below is an image comparing the FBI Cooper suspect sketch A, with two photos of Dick Lepsy. The Lepsy photo on the left is from when he was about age 25, and in the one on the right, he is about age 32. Please note on the photo on the left the "protruding lip", shape of the chin, the bridge of the nose, Black wavy hair that would appeared "marcelled" if slicked back and the "turkey gobbler neck".

Dick Lepsy disappeared two years before the skyjacking and was rumored to be in Mexico. He has not been seen or heard from since his disappearance. There is nothing connecting him to the skyjacking, except his alleged similarity in appearance to the Cooper suspect.

It's a good comparison series. There is definitely a strong resemblance to the sketch. What I keep wondering about Lepsy is where the heck did he go? And what did he do when he got there? He couldn't have lived forever on that few thousand dollars he allegedly took from the store where he worked. Did he own a passport? There are a lot of unanswered questions about him. He is one of the more interesting figures to come along as a suspect, because his own family went national on Sally Jessy Raphael trying to find him.

(Non-Cooper: I decided to skip the TV version and just listen to the Seahawks on the radio. Steve Raible and Warren Moon are a lot better at doing the game than the NFL announcers. By doing this, I can also multitask with World of Tanks. :) It is my one gaming vice. The only game system I actually OWN is an old Super Nintendo. Still works, LOL.)

BruceSmith

But the one I had in mind is that all three - Waugh, Mitchell and Galen, all told me that they thought Jo was "Whacko."

Plus, all three had an altercation with Mrs. Cooper in some fashion and have cut off all contact with her.

Ironically, I do not consider Jo to be "Whacko."

Obsessed perhaps. Zealous, single-minded, primal - those are all qualities I see in her.

Mitchell was very nice to me & I gave him no reason to call me Whacko. I presented pictures to him and more when they came available such as the Jefferson pics - and when I contacted him about Vickie.

There was nothing in our conversation that indicated he thought I was any thing but sincerely looking for the truth.

I think his remark was led into by you Bruce - and perhaps the drinks.

As for Waugh my contact with him was very brief and he would have no reason to label me in any manner at all. What I wrote is all I remember about him.

He was not rude nor was I rude to him...but,he made it clear he had nothing to offer. No reason to speak of me in a derogatory way. He came to the thread at one time - so maybe he would like to speak for himself. I do not even remember why I contacted him and how he was involved in any of this. Whatever it was made it to the thread.

I was warned not to contact him for some reason & as someone I should avoid - I think the word used was that he was dangerous.
In fact it as someone on this thread who told me he didn't live too far from me - it was stated in an ominous way

As for Galen - his words do not count for anything since he was abusive & rude. He used the information I provided & even used me to make postings for him after he was banned. It was obvious he was using Bruce as a puppet.

I invite any one of you to visit & read ALL of his private emails to me. He was devious & he did represent things falsely...legally I cannot post is private emails to me, but if some one wants to read them - that can be arrange.

He played me & I in turn played him when it was necessary.

Anyone remember how he coerced me for Tina's contact & all the tricks he pulled to obtain that information from me. I provided him clues of how to do his own research...because he convinced me he was sincere - like a sneaky snake. He didn't find her until 2 or 3 yrs later.

My file on Galen is in large volume with all of my contacts with him and his contacts with me...he was the one you would consider Wacko if you read them all - but more so you would have considered the things he did devious and misleading.

He would say and tell anything to extract information from me. I was on to him and did the same with him....!:)
Supposedly when he contacted me he was seeking my help & he had a supposed subject which did not pan out - but that was a set up to extract Tina's information from me which he never did. He told me about his subject in a letter! Will never forget the phone call he made after that....he showed his true self.

In that conversation heclaimed I promised him Tina's information in exchange for his information on his subject. His subject was NO subject at all. His subject was a man in OR. He sent me a supposed picture of his subject.

When I make a promise I keep it, but the person trying to obtain info was not being truthful in the exchange.

Later all of this would become more evident in my correspondens with Galen. I would not call him WHACKO, but he is the most Devious person I have dealt with and he told a lot of things I knew were NOT true.

I should pull the volumes & post the emails we exchanged - most if not all of you would see exactly what he was up to....and that was no good. To post his private PM is illegal so if you want to pay me a visit & spend a day reading them I am sure that can be arranged.

He would turn around & use MY information & apply it to his subject & I can prove this. Why Galen has a volume all to himself and one I would love to provide to the FBI.

He claimed in our first contacts to be an attorney when infact he was NOT an attorney at that time. He did not know how I obtained the address of the building he worked out of - he could not figure out how I was getting the information on him and I can never reveal the source.

Takes more than a PI to get access to some files...

By the way Shutter if you are incontact with CARR as you stated that is being reported to the FBI.
Unless something new has transpired he is no longer on the Cooper case & if he is still an FBI agent he is in violation of the rules & regulations by doing so unless he was re-assigned the case.

CARR did somethings on this thread that where very inappropriate & why he cannot post here...and why he was re-assigned. He was removed from the Cooper case & if he is providing any information not already public knowledge - he just might get reassigned again.

WHY did he not provide the Jefferson pictures when I requested them? The fact is that he couldn't.... and he provided things he claimed to be facts on Weber in a public forum that were incomplete & inaccurate.

I have documentation from Missouri that prove there were NO PICTURES attached to the file when he presented his so called factual background on Weber in this thread.....Those pictures some how suddenly appeared connected to the Missouri file after Shutter came aboard.

Now supposedly Shutter is in contact with Carr! Per a statement from above unless I miss understood what Shutter stated.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

What can you say about QB Russell Wilson of the Seahawks? His QB rating ran over 149 tonight. He went eight for eight on third down passing with THREE touchdowns. Kam Chancellor's 91-yard interception for a pick-six sealed the deal against Carolina. Hawks have announced their intention to make Wilson the highest-paid QB in the NFL. No surprise there.

We will see either the Cowboys or the Packers in Seattle next week for the right to go to the Super Bowl.

I think it is time for another high-country camping trip with a REALLY good radio next weekend. Yes. That is definitely on the agenda. I'm already checking out the camping gear and the supply list. Destination: Up the Hamma Hamma River Road to the high country. ;) Again.

RobertMBlevins

What can you say about QB Russell Wilson of the Seahawks? His QB rating ran over 149 tonight. He went eight for eight on third down passing with THREE touchdowns. Kam Chancellor's 91-yard interception for a pick-six sealed the deal against Carolina. Hawks have announced their intention to make Wilson the highest-paid QB in the NFL. No surprise there.

We will see either the Cowboys or the Packers in Seattle next week for the right to go to the Super Bowl.

I think it is time for another high-country camping trip with a REALLY good radio next weekend. Yes. That is definitely on the agenda. I'm already checking out the camping gear and the supply list. Destination: Up the Hamma Hamma River Road to the high country. ;) Again.

My favorite play was when Chancellor jumped over both his lineman and the Carolina center to block the field goal - twice!

BTW: Thank Gawd I don't live in Green Bay. Whew, another game at 15 degrees. Although eight straight days of fog and drizzle is getting to me...

BruceSmith

***What can you say about QB Russell Wilson of the Seahawks? His QB rating ran over 149 tonight. He went eight for eight on third down passing with THREE touchdowns. Kam Chancellor's 91-yard interception for a pick-six sealed the deal against Carolina. Hawks have announced their intention to make Wilson the highest-paid QB in the NFL. No surprise there.

My favorite play was when Chancellor jumped over both his lineman and the Carolina center to block the field goal - twice!

BTW: Thank Gawd I don't live in Green Bay. Whew, another game at 15 degrees. Although eight straight days of fog and drizzle is getting to me...

That's the only negative thing about the Northwest. When you get older, you start thinking about retiring to some place drier and warmer. My choices are Roswell, NM, (because the Chamber of Commerce invited me there once) Mesa, AZ, (because my folks live there) and Vista, CA, (because Gayla's mom lives there).

Haven't decided yet, although I am leaning toward Vista because I go there regularly and San Diego is not a long way south. Balboa Park is a blast. Gayla and I have been in discussions. My mom wants to see me soon, probably to influence my decision, so I am flying down to see her in February. She will hold out a carrot, God love her. And it's a big carrot.

But I know next weekend I will be going into the Olympics to do barbeque and listen to Seahawks stuff. :)
(Makes notes: 'Must stock up on 7.62x39mm, 22LR, 45ACP, bottled water, the X-Minus-1 and Dimension X shows, ice, food, etc...' ;) ) Sometimes not everything is about Cooper, but simply having fun.
See all the big plays HERE.

BruceSmith

How wacky is Jo?

One more. George Nuttall can be added to the list

I just made a long post that went poof. George Nuttall and I agreed to disagee...but we were never unkind to each other and would not call each other wacky....YOU BRUCE are the one who introduces the word to the conversation...not the other way around.

I just made a long post that was immediately made POOF about Cossey and this is not the first time.

Seems like when Cossey comes up in the thread the flashing red light come on. My discussions of Cossey are in the danger zone.

Since I am too tried to attempt to recreate the post I will just let it go...

BUT, Bruce you are being watched.
You actually expressed agitation regarding Cossey not providing you with an interview & yet had an extensive conversation with me & sent me pictures and literature in the mail...

I went into this in great detail and the post went POOF! I also outlined the senario of how your personality & Cossey's would have been like mixing fire and gasoline.

I provided details and, before I can hit the send key the post goes POOF!

God, an Angel or perhaps a higher power on the computer - says NO that is not acceptable.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Blevins, why does the email that you have trump the statement made by Robbie Burroghs? Two statements that seem to be in conflict, both could be wrong, but both can't be right. Why is your email the truth?

As far as the NFL goes, I worry much more about the Cowboys going into Green Bay than I do about Seattle. They've already rolled in Seattle once this year and whipped ass. I really believe if they can beat the Packers, they are going to the Super Bowl. I've been wrong a lot lately though.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Well, so much for Seattle next week. I know it's off topic, but I don't know that I've ever seen such a ridiculous ruling in a game before. I promise that the NFL will say this week, that the Dez Bryant call was wrong. Ridiculous.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

ParrotheadVol

Well, so much for Seattle next week. I know it's off topic, but I don't know that I've ever seen such a ridiculous ruling in a game before. I promise that the NFL will say this week, that the Dez Bryant call was wrong. Ridiculous.

Didn't the Cowboys benefit from a controversial call about a week ago that the NFL later said was wrong?

ParrotheadVol

Even though I'm closer to Green Bay than Detroit as the crow flies, I have the unfortunate condition of being geographically challenged and therefore being a lifelong Lions fan. It's been a looooong life.

That being said, I have a message for Parrothead: "Boo-hoo, I'm all broken up a call didn't go your way. That sounds horrible! I can't imagine what you're feeling right now. The injustice of it all!"

RobertMBlevins

***Below is an image comparing the FBI Cooper suspect sketch A, with two photos of Dick Lepsy. The Lepsy photo on the left is from when he was about age 25, and in the one on the right, he is about age 32. Please note on the photo on the left the "protruding lip", shape of the chin, the bridge of the nose, Black wavy hair that would appeared "marcelled" if slicked back and the "turkey gobbler neck".

It's a good comparison series. There is definitely a strong resemblance to the sketch. What I keep wondering about Lepsy is where the heck did he go? And what did he do when he got there? He couldn't have lived forever on that few thousand dollars he allegedly took from the store where he worked. Did he own a passport? There are a lot of unanswered questions about him. He is one of the more interesting figures to come along as a suspect, because his own family went national on Sally Jessy Raphael trying to find him.

I haven't been able to find anything after he disappeared. No sightings, no phone calls, no nothing. I scoured the town of Grayling and interviewed family, co-workers, etc. Again, nothing. I even tracked down the young lady he told his wife that he had an affair with. You guessed it, nothing.

I have found nothing to directly connect Lepsy with the Cooper Case. To my knowledge, when he disappeared he didn't know how skydive and wasn't in the CIA or Army.

ParrotheadVol

I'd say you know the feeling.

At least you guys (Cowboys) have some hardware (rings) to back it up. We (Lie-downs) have just one play-off win in the past 50 years! How is that possible? Oh yeah, the Lions are the only NFL team to go 0-16. Because of this, my adopted team is the Patriots.

PS Ohio State sucks

Ahem,

Does anyone know what has happened to Al Di?

Any recent sightings? Any corroboration on his identity?

I'm working the Al Di chapter, so I've started wondering again...

BTW: Go Hawks! Today is the ninth day of rain and fog in a row, but Seattle is such as great place to be right now....

NMIWrecks

I have found nothing to directly connect Lepsy with the Cooper Case. To my knowledge, when he disappeared he didn't know how skydive and wasn't in the CIA or Army.

That means Lepsy was neither the first nor second coming of Duane Weber. However, Jo Weber will probably claim that Duane knew him just as she claims that Duane and I are related, that Duane knew VickiW's father, and that Georger is responsible for JFK's death.

ParrotheadVol

Not wrong. This was a good call. Bryant tried to do too much by reaching for the goal line. If he had just concentrated on the catch, they would have had the ball on the one yard line, and probably scored.

Good old Article Three, Item One, NFL rules:

'Item 1: Player Going to the Ground. If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete...'

This rule was instituted for several reasons, but the biggest one is to prevent players from using the ground to 'trap' the ball and get a catch that was really incomplete. This wasn't a trap, though. They would have given it to him if he hadn't tried reaching. That's when he really lost control.

He wasn't in the act of making a catch. The catch was made. Three steps later he goes down. I would like clarification from the NFL on how many steps a player needs to make before they have to maintain possession going to the ground. I've heard no one address the fact that he took 3 steps with possession. By the way, they blew the Randall Cobb review as well. That ball clearly hit the ground.

ParrotheadVol

He wasn't in the act of making a catch. The catch was made. Three steps later he goes down. I would like clarification from the NFL on how many steps a player needs to make before they have to maintain possession going to the ground. I've heard no one address the fact that he took 3 steps with possession. By the way, they blew the Randall Cobb review as well. That ball clearly hit the ground.

Well, I looked at the replay a few times on the catch. Looks more like it should have been a fumble on the one yard line, with a Cowboy recovery there, not an incomplete pass. Yeah. It could be a bad call. He did take steps after the catch...

BruceSmith

How wacky is Jo?

One more. George Nuttall can be added to the list

Galen has asked me to post this addendum to the question, Is Jo a whacko?

"Please don't forget to add at the DZ what I stated about Richard Tosaw and Jo.

Tosaw told me that Jo was a "disturbed, nasty old lady, who contrives stories to fit her agenda." I concur with those comments. That's why Tosaw instructed his law office staff to hang-up whenever Jo called. And they did.

Please put this at DZ, Bruce."