19 19
quade

DB Cooper

ParrotheadVol

BLEVINS: "Look, everyone is free to post and view any site they wish on Cooper. I only objected to Parrot claiming your site is where everyone with an interest in the Cooper case visits, or hangs out."

Again, not what I said. I said, "actual Cooper discussion".

I don't care. Recruiting to other websites can get you banned. I had an objection to your recruiting. When you say 'actual Cooper discussion,' I will assume you don't mean Georger's rants...:S

Since the main posters at the alternate site come here to either trash or recruit, and not to discuss Cooper, you guys should either discuss Cooper THERE, or HERE, or both. But be consistent at both sites. If you come here to recruit or just to talk badly about users on this thread, you should be banned. That's a personal opinion.

FLYJACK

Interesting..

Did Kaye miss something, there was another Titanium producer other than Oremet located in Albany Or.

Wah Chang produced Titanium sponge under Gov contract,

"Thanks to the U.S. Bureau of Mines Electrodevelopment Station at Albany, two companies, Wah Chang and Oregon Metallurgical, have located nearby. Using imported raw materials, they produce ingots and castings of columbium, tantalum, molyb- denum, tungsten, titanium, vanadium, zir- conium, and hafnium. Wah Chang produced zirconium and titanium sponge under Gov- ernment contract, and during the year com- pleted the installation of two electron-beam high -vacuum melting furnaces (The Ore .- Bin, October 1959) for producing high- purity reactive and exotic metals."

http://www.oregongeology.org/pubs/og/OBv22all.pdf

The forum bickering goes on. Info that may be relevant to actual physical evidence seems to be completely ignored.

FLYJACK, welcome. How do you link bismuth to what Wah Chang and Oregon Metallurgical were manufacturing?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

FLYJACK

I have also secured/paid for a specific Dan Cooper comic that will be in the mail to me and it should have DNA and prints of a person of interest, I know it is a real loooong shot and don't expect anything but.... IMO, everyone is suspect until they can be eliminated..

It was prestigious back then to say you had been interviewed by the FBI as a possible Cooper suspect. I bet for every 100 that claimed that only 1 had really been interviewed.

I jumped military surplus gear, owned a 727 manual and had made a flight to Seattle not long before the skyjack. But at age 23 I was just too young to be a viable suspect.

So FLYJACK, tell us more about the Dan Cooper comic and who owned it. Gonna look for telltale metals on it as well as DNA?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

FLYJACK

I have also secured/paid for a specific Dan Cooper comic that will be in the mail to me and it should have DNA and prints of a person of interest, I know it is a real loooong shot and don't expect anything but.... IMO, everyone is suspect until they can be eliminated..

Is this the same person of interest you spoke of a few months back?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Glad you are back. I enjoyed your posts when you were posting before. This is interesting. Have you considered posting on Shutters site? That's where most of the actual Cooper discussion is happening these days.

FlyJack,

I am not even allowed to VIEW the other site - I have never wanted to post....so I expect they are saying nasty things about me.

I was able to view it for while - but I guess they didn't like the fact I could read the things they were saying that were NOT true...They even got some of the facts all scrambled up.

The one I liked reading was Homid.
His posting were alway nice and polite and lots of really accurate information.

Georger had a HATE Jo thing going on. Yet when he needed someone to intervene with Lyle Christiansen.
Guess who?

It was Jo Weber since she was on good terms with Lyle & had spoke to him a few times. Now he is crediting that information to another source - never turn you back on a old goat! He will ram you in the ass everytime.

I guess he blames me for his being kick off of here - but it was NOT me.

I always tried to ignore him, but he and Blevin - well like throwing fuel on an open flame - STAND WAY BACK & run - but you will probably still get burnt.

Over there they can talk badly about me - in fact one of them created a huge probem for me. A little something that took time, money & stress on my health I did NOT need.

As a matter of fact I need to send him a bill :|

1. Reimburse medicare for the Drs.
2. Auto expenses
3. An hourly charge for services rendered
4. The cost of the Drug store to
provide me with a specific list.
5. Re-imburse the State of FLA and make a public apology to me.

If they are going to talk about a person then the person should be able to view it.

I had NO desire to post there!

But, some of the incorrect facts I read was a little distrubing. It is like they are trying to recreate Cooper & I only read a couple of their categories. A lot of what I call side jumping going on.... such as Robt99 - he is nice and polite and informative there, but he comes here to throwing out negatives.

When they are bouncing back and forth like that - and have a couple of drinks in them - well, they forget where they are....:ph34r:

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

***Interesting..

Did Kaye miss something, there was another Titanium producer other than Oremet located in Albany Or.

"Thanks to the U.S. Bureau of Mines Electrodevelopment Station at Albany, two companies, Wah Chang and Oregon Metallurgical, have located nearby. Using imported raw materials, they produce ingots and castings of columbium, tantalum, molyb- denum, tungsten, titanium, vanadium, zir- conium, and hafnium. Wah Chang produced zirconium and titanium sponge under Gov- ernment contract, and during the year com- pleted the installation of two electron-beam high -vacuum melting furnaces (The Ore .- Bin, October 1959) for producing high- purity reactive and exotic metals."

The forum bickering goes on. Info that may be relevant to actual physical evidence seems to be completely ignored.

FLYJACK, welcome. How do you link bismuth to what Wah Chang and Oregon Metallurgical were manufacturing?

Sticking with upstream producers..

Oremet was dismissed as they used the Kroll method with leaching leaving Magnesium traces... the Ti was pure,, I am researching the Wah Chang process and they used a vacuum-distilled method which produces a more pure Ti.. but nothing conclusive yet,

Although,"Spiral chips of aluminum and other exotic metals like bismuth and stainless steel" suggests a "downstream processing" exposure, Wah Chang had gov contracts and dealt with many exotic metals processing...

I did stumble across the name of an engineer that died in the early 80s who worked at Reynolds Aluminum in Longview, not far from TBAR and at Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical in Portland. He was US military in Europe, from the midwest and mid 30s in 1971... He died alone at a remote public campground South of Tacoma and East of I5,, his name is a very close scramble of "Dan Cooper". No physical description, though a near perfect match to the FBI profile,, but it would be a helluva story if the Cooper money was still buried at that campsite..

I do have his name, DOB and the location of the campsite but haven't found anything else as this is very new to me.

It is too premature to name him publicly, PM me... if you want to look into it.. needs more research

I think on the matter of the tie, rather than the titinium link, it is more the partial DNA profile(s) that count. That tie has been in the possession of the FBI more than forty years. It is hard to say how many FBI agents or lab workers for the Bureau have handled it over the years...and how many actually bothered to wear gloves when doing so. Who knows? The tie could have been purchased at a secondhand store, or was contaminated by someone other than the hijacker. The DNA is a better chance to help narrow down Cooper than the titanium, I think.

Still...you could say the same thing for the DNA samples. I suppose that would depend on WHERE within the tie the samples were extracted. Somewhere other than the immediate surface, we would hope. Like inside the knot area, for example. That might preclude mere handling of the tie by someone else. Either way I think its a crap shoot, although I trust the DNA more because the FBI has already eliminated at least two suspects because of it. So they must have some confidence in it.

Special Agent Fred Gutt in Seattle: I questioned him closely about the tie DNA evidence. He came back with an email and a phone call. (This was when they were still cooperating very well with public inquiries) He said this about the DNA partial(s) taken from the tie:

"It cannot positively identify a suspect as Cooper, but it can ELIMINATE them..."

Now I am not a DNA expert, so I don't know exactly what he meant by that. But that's the answer I got.

Jo, the reasons are simple, and have been pointed out. as long as the two of you continue to constantly take jabs at other forums nothing will be accomplished here.

Robert99 hasn't mentioned your name. Georger did make ONE post the other day. most of his comments about either of you guys are done in a separate thread. you two jam this thread up, and try and blame others.

One day you say the site is a good source, and the next day you go on a rampage. nothing is being, as you call it "reshaped" discussions occur about Cooper. you guys might learn something from that. nobody has all the answers or we wouldn't be here. idea's come into play. that doesn't mean it's Cooper evidence.

You need to fix things with Vicki. she did absolutely nothing. she found his address after the email failed with you. it's that simple. I seen what you said to her. playing the victim isn't working.

I tried to help you numerous times. I gave you information you claim the FBI wouldn't give. I sent you parts of the thread when you were blocked with the software I had on the forum blocking you. I won't allow you to publicly assault her for something she didn't do. I even offered an entire computer to you. this game needs to end. it's not the first time I've said this. you have a very mean streak in you that gets you in trouble.

For a site you guys claim is closed to the public, or censors people, you guys sure have a hell of a lot to say about it though? who are the nervous ones here?

Let these people discuss Cooper!

Shutter
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

BLEVINS ADDRESSED THE FOLLOWING TO SHUTTER:

I only objected to Parrot claiming your site is where everyone with an interest in the Cooper case visits, or hangs out. That is not true. It's not even CLOSE to true. And God help anyone who visits there and says they think Kenny is Cooper. They will get their asses reamed over the coals for sure. That site is about as 'open' as a glued-shut asshole. :)
The public doesn't visit that site much, Shutter. Just the same few faces and a lot of search engine bots. And your thread on Off-Topic discussions mostly consists of Georger doing his usual anti-Blevins ranting LOL.

In addition, your most prolific posters there (the ones not banned by Dropzone) haven't posted a thing at Dropzone that concerns Cooper. Sometimes for months. All they do is come here to either recruit, or trash others posting here at Dropzone. This includes YOU. In fact, out of your six most-active users, only Bruce Smith posts anything here Cooper related. Robert99 and the rest of the gang spend all their DZ time picking on users on DZ. :S

You guys just can't accept reality. The DZ thread is the number one discussion site in the world regarding DB Cooper. There are others, and yours is one of them. But instead of learning to co-exist, some of your biggest users want to be number one. But you guys just don't have the base for that. Or the guts. Don't you think people know that site picks and chooses who they wish to hear from, and that a different set of rules exists there?

Blevins, Your "science fiction" writing, as seem above, is improving. At least you are a lot more creative and still don't let facts get in the way of making allegations.

It is definitely true that Cooper is no longer discussed on this thread. It all about KC and Duane Weber, neither of whom had anything to do with the Cooper hijacking.

And by the way, how many times have you been banned from this Cooper thread? Is it four or five times?

Robert99

skyjack71

JO WEBER'S REMARKS TO THE COOPER UNIVERSE ABOUT THE MEAN PEOPLE ON THAT "OTHER SITE":

I had NO desire to post there!

But, some of the incorrect facts I read was a little distrubing. It is like they are trying to recreate Cooper & I only read a couple of their categories. A lot of what I call side jumping going on.... such as Robt99 - he is nice and polite and informative there, but he comes here to throwing out negatives.

Jo, I come here to tell people that I am NOT related to Duane Weber as you have recently started claiming.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I think on the matter of the tie, rather than the titinium link, it is more the partial DNA profile(s) that count. That tie has been in the possession of the FBI more than forty years. It is hard to say how many FBI agents or lab workers for the Bureau have handled it over the years...and how many actually bothered to wear gloves when doing so. Who knows? The tie could have been purchased at a secondhand store, or was contaminated by someone other than the hijacker. The DNA is a better chance to help narrow down Cooper than the titanium, I think.

Still...you could say the same thing for the DNA samples. I suppose that would depend on WHERE within the tie the samples were extracted. Somewhere other than the immediate surface, we would hope. Like inside the knot area, for example. That might preclude mere handling of the tie by someone else. Either way I think its a crap shoot, although I trust the DNA more because the FBI has already eliminated at least two suspects because of it. So they must have some confidence in it.

Special Agent Fred Gutt in Seattle: I questioned him closely about the tie DNA evidence. He came back with an email and a phone call. (This was when they were still cooperating very well with public inquiries) He said this about the DNA partial(s) taken from the tie:

"It cannot positively identify a suspect as Cooper, but it can ELIMINATE them..."

Now I am not a DNA expert, so I don't know exactly what he meant by that. But that's the answer I got.

If the tie is Coopers, then the titanium is a clue. That it could have came from a second hand store is pure guesswork. I'd put the chances of that as very low. Of course, Kenny didn't work in an environment that would result in titanium being found in his tie, so I can see why you don't think it's very important. It doesn't fit your suspect.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Don't you think people know that site picks and chooses who they wish to hear from, and that a different set of rules exists there?

No rules are set for anyone who wishes to discuss Cooper, and not whine page after page as it's done here. you were BANNED for reasons told numerous times. Jo has also joined that group. you fail to admit you screwed up joining under a false name. I don't care what the rules are here. then you have to sneak around justifying what you are doing which is also wrong.

The site was not designed to topple anything. the public is seeing the site, and joining in the conversation. it's still a relatively new site. it takes time. I'm not advertising it anywhere. if they join, so be it. if they don't, so be it.

As I said to Jo, you bring it up all the time. I think you are the nervous one. most people don't constantly bring up things that don't bother them. what's your story?

VPN's and Proxy servers are not designed to get around Bans. you try to justify that as well.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

'If the tie is Coopers, then the titanium is a clue. That it could have came from a second hand store is pure guesswork. I'd put the chances of that as very low. Of course, Kenny didn't work in an environment that would result in titanium being found in his tie, so I can see why you don't think it's very important. It doesn't fit your suspect...'

I don't know where you get the idea that my every post has something to do with Kenny Christiansen. Actually, I was mostly comparing the validity of the DNA evidence versus the titanium in the tie evidence. Titanium could have reached that tie by any number of sources. Handling by FBI agents or lab workers, someone who helped manufacture, deliver, or stock the ties wherever they were sold. Perhaps the hijacker borrowed the tie, or purchased it out of a secondhand shop from a guy who worked at Boeing or another aerospace-related firm. Boeing, at the time of the hijacking, was one of the biggest employers in Western Washington. Who knows?

DNA, on the other hand, could end up being more reliable in this case. If the FBI gets hold of a suspect, and cannot eliminate his DNA sample based on the partial profile(s) from the tie they have now, this would focus a lot of attention on that suspect, because they've used that criteria to eliminate a suspect before. Simply identifying a suspect based on the idea he worked with titanium is a lot more sketchy.

But since you brought up Christiansen again, how about this: The person we alleged as his accomplice worked at Boeing at the time the 727 was being developed and built in Seattle. Later, before and after the date of the hijacking, he worked for Foss Tugs as a marine mechanic. Both of those industries use titanium in one form or another.

Six of one, a half dozen of another...the titanium is a good clue. The DNA is better.

The DNA is good when you have a suspect to compare it too, yes. But the titanium could help greatly in narrowing the suspects and producing a suspect. My opinion is that it is the most important clue in the case, and if discovered years earlier, could have led to solving the case. Really, the missing cigarette butts are probably the most important clue, but since they're nowhere to be found, I won't count them.

RobertMBlevins

'If the tie is Coopers, then the titanium is a clue. That it could have came from a second hand store is pure guesswork. I'd put the chances of that as very low. Of course, Kenny didn't work in an environment that would result in titanium being found in his tie, so I can see why you don't think it's very important. It doesn't fit your suspect...'

I don't know where you get the idea that my every post has something to do with Kenny Christiansen. Actually, I was mostly comparing the validity of the DNA evidence versus the titanium in the tie evidence. Titanium could have reached that tie by any number of sources. Handling by FBI agents or lab workers, someone who helped manufacture, deliver, or stock the ties wherever they were sold. Perhaps the hijacker borrowed the tie, or purchased it out of a secondhand shop from a guy who worked at Boeing or another aerospace-related firm. Boeing, at the time of the hijacking, was one of the biggest employers in Western Washington. Who knows?

DNA, on the other hand, could end up being more reliable in this case. If the FBI gets hold of a suspect, and cannot eliminate his DNA sample based on the partial profile(s) from the tie they have now, this would focus a lot of attention on that suspect, because they've used that criteria to eliminate a suspect before. Simply identifying a suspect based on the idea he worked with titanium is a lot more sketchy.

But since you brought up Christiansen again, how about this: The person we alleged as his accomplice worked at Boeing at the time the 727 was being developed and built in Seattle. Later, before and after the date of the hijacking, he worked for Foss Tugs as a marine mechanic. Both of those industries use titanium in one form or another.

Six of one, a half dozen of another...the titanium is a good clue. The DNA is better.

This is a very unique rare pure form of Titanium, not an alloy used in planes or tugs.. it was more used in chemical, space, weapons, armor

***Interesting..

Found that Bismuth is used as a tooling lubricant.. there were spiral aluminum fragments found..

NOT everyone is allowed to view the other site - I am restricted from even reading it.

My two cents worth.

Certain individuals are antagonists who cannot seem to resist going fishing in a dry fishing hole.

Is there not some self imposed restraints that could be addressed so this thread can be what it used to be. Hell I can go for some time & not mention Weber as many of you know - but, attack me or mock me & I will fire back. The individuals who act out in this thread - only come here to agitate...If someone make an offensive post then a reply with a simple FROWN or SAD face nstead of repeating the whole thing.

That will stop the repetitions & perhaps make things a little more pleasant.

YOU guys are going to be discussing Cooper long after I am gone! NO matter what evidence is put out.

It has been 43 yrs and going into the 44th yr....

Robert99

Jo, I come here to tell people that I am NOT related to Duane Weber as you have recently started claiming.

Robert99

>:(There you are just like always!
Bad as Blevins regarding KC. BUT a big Plus for Belvins - doesn't come across as being antogonistic or sounding like he is 3 sheets in the wind.:|

FLYJACK

This is a very unique rare pure form of Titanium, not an alloy used in planes or tugs.. it was more used in chemical, space, weapons, armor

I have read the report on the tie findings at Citizen Sleuths. The titanium is a mystery, all right. And it is certainly a good clue, but the problem is the amount of time between when the tie was discovered and stored away by the FBI, (with an unknown number of people handling the thing along the way) and the forty years or so before the Sleuths were allowed to analyze it. There is a chain-of-custody problem with the tie, with few answers. Hell, even the DNA is a bit suspect for the same reasons. And we know the tie was 'worked with' prior to the time the Sleuths were allowed access, because someone from the FBI extracted DNA from it years before. It's possible some of the material found later by the Sleuths could have been transferred to it by lab workers, or agents having a look at it, or whatever. It may even have been a tie purchased used, or borrowed from another person. It's a frickin' evidentiary nightmare.

On the other hand, it's also one of the few solid clues in the case. And I suppose until something better comes along, you have to work with what you are given.

FLYJACK

Interesting..

There was a titanium plant in Tampico, Mexico that was operating from the 1960s on. Titanium was also used in wrist watches and high-end camera shutters circa 1970, so it wasn't as rare as some would lead you to believe.

mrshutter45

. Jo has also joined that group. you fail to admit you screwed up joining under a false name. I don't care what the rules are here. then you have to sneak around justifying what you are doing which is also wrong.

As I said to Jo, you bring it up all the time. I think you are the nervous one. most people don't constantly bring up things that don't bother them. what's your story?

VPN's and Proxy servers are not designed to get around Bans. you try to justify that as well.

:(I have not tried to join under a false name - you do realize I do not know how to do that?

YOU banned me - and I was READ only...you knew I didn't want to post.

Banned because I have an opinion about someone that I posted in this thread - I didn't post on your site.

I should I have to APOLOGIZE to BRUCE? uggghhhh! NOTE he has been VERY quiet in this thread recently - he knows I EXPOSED HIM.

THE THING WITH Vicky - yes, she caused me to loose my contact....NO way Bruce got that information without the help of VICKIE. She told him about the paper, but she did NOT warn him how he writes about people & how mean he has been to Cooper 'victims" he has victimized all over again.

Vickie is a young woman herself. Did she not have any compassion for Tina and /or was she aware of how BS forced himself on TINA! Bruce is a SMUT writer - How he wrote about TINA was vulgar & repulsive...it makes me sick to my stomach every time I think about what he wrote about her & how he forced himself on her.

Mitchell was unaware of what Bruce did to TINA or he would never have talked to him! He was nice & respectful to me....He seemed to BE of good character.

NOW I have NO contact with him at all. All I had was his email & his Boeing numbers - but he is retired so the only thing I had was his email & that is how I contacted him on behalf of Vickie. I gave him her information and left it up to him to contact her.

BECAUSE OF VICKIE I cannot even send Mitchell an email & I didn't have his home address - I had 2 numbers & one was his daughter - she is not longer at that number and the other one was his Boeing number.

ATTENTION VICKE:
THANK A LOT VICKIE! YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY SCREWED UP A CONTACT MOST OF YOU HAVE SOUGHT FOR YEARS & I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD IT.
I trusted you!

FOR THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU! It is the other way around....I treated you like a daughter & I got my eyes poked out. YOU DIDN'T WARN MITCHELL ABOUT BRUCE'S TACTIC & HOW HE TREATED TINA...IT WAS SICK SICK SICK!

Would you want your daughter treated the way Bruce treated Tina?

AS FOR BRUCE HE IS THE MOST HORRIBLE MAN I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE - HE MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.

Robert99 says in part:

'Blevins, Your "science fiction" writing, as seem above, is improving. At least you are a lot more creative and still don't let facts get in the way of making allegations.

It is definitely true that Cooper is no longer discussed on this thread. It all about KC and Duane Weber, neither of whom had anything to do with the Cooper hijacking.

And by the way, how many times have you been banned from this Cooper thread? Is it four or five times?...'

Twice, I think. Once because I posted up a cartoon portraying permanently-banned former user, and current Blevins-trasher 'G' as a vulture waiting for my every post...

The other time I can't remember what it was about. Did you drop by to cause trouble, or compliment me on my sci-fi stories? If it is the latter, I'm not one to let you down. Here is one, in PDF. Oldie but a goodie.

I think you should correct your post to read, "You don't discuss Cooper on this thread". Other people obviously do. As far as the attached story...you sort of asked for that, didn't you? B|

Enjoy.:)

mrshutter45

As I said to Jo, you bring it up all the time .

Everytime an new or old poster to the Cooper thread shows up you are on top of it - Prosteized them.

I was banned from your thread but never ever TRIED to post....all I did was read.

Sorry Skyjack71, you are banned from using this forum!
Apology to Vicki Wilson needed. also accusing a member of murder.
This ban is set to expire April 01, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

I do not post - I only read and yet I am banned because I tell things like they are. VICKI WILSON owes me an apology - BIG TIME! He did get the email with her contact information and it was UP to him if he wanted to contact her. SHE claims another story, but SHE SCREWED me on him.
NOW I have NO contact with him...I have acquired photos - of Duane and with other men in groups - all of their ears looked large in the older pics...because of the cameras and the film and the lighting. Pictures made at later dates show small ear or average ears....that was the ONLY problem he was having with the pics.
Also has to do with tjhe hair styles.

YOU VICKIE KILLED MY CONTACT!

NOW I have NO contact information on him - just an email that comes back - like I said VICKIE you SCREWED me! I don't owe you an apology - YOU OWE ME. BOY was I a SUCKER!

APRIL - I probably won't be live!

I didn't come back to make this post, but after I read some of the posting I got madder and madder and madder .

I am going to close this one and start another one with some NEW information I have - well it is old information but I never discussed it.

I HAVE 3 SOURCES OF TITANIUM RIGHT HERE - THINGS DUANE KEPT IN PLANE SITE.

A MATCH HOLDER WITH A STRIKING PLATE. THE STRIKER PLATE WAS USED A LOT....HE KNEW HE COULDN'T TAKE A CHANCE ON MATCHES NOT GETTING WET AND IF I WAS GOING TO THE WOODS I WOULD WANT REAL MATCHES PROTECTED FROM THE ELEMENTS.

THE OTHER ITEM I AM NOT SURE HAS TITANIUM IN IT BUT I THINK IT MIGHT. I ONLY HAVE ONE PIECE OF THE SET BUT HE TOLD ME THERE WAS 2 PIECES - THIS ITEM LOOKS LIKE A RAILROAD SPIKE BUT IT IS NOT A RAILROAD SPIKE - NO IDENTIFICATION ON THE METAL & WE USED IT AS A PAPER WEIGHT INSIDE OF THE MIDDLE DRAWER OF THE DESK....HE TRIED TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE OTHER PART OF IT LOOKED LIKE, BUT I DIDN'T GET IT.

THIS ITEM WAS A GIFT FROM A COMPANY HE WAS WORKING WITH...PROBABLY THE NUT AND BOLT COMPANY IN ATLANTA. REMEMBER HE WAS WORKING WITH THEM IN SALES RIGHT BEFORE THE CRIME. I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE COMPANY AND YOU GUYS CAN LOOK BACK FOR IT - I AM VERY TIRED. THEY PRODUCED NUTS AND BOLTS FOR PLANES AND OTHER SPECIALTY ITEMS. HE USED CLIP ON TIES AT THAT TIME - NO A/C IN THE CAR - SO THE TIE CAME OFF AND ON. THEY DID HAVE BOEING CONTRACTS...BOEING CONTRACTED THE DESIGNS OUT FOR THE PARTS.

THE OTHER ITEM THE BRIDGE WORK. THE METAL IS STILL THERE. BUT THE ARTIFICIAL TEETH WERE REMOVED.

DUANE WAS WORKING FOR A DENTIST CLEANING THE LAB & LEARNING TO USE THE EQUIPMENT TO MAKE THE BRIDGES. AT THAT TIME THE FRAME WORK OR BRIDGES WHERE MANUFACTURED BY THE DENTIST. DUANE HAD THEM REDONE 5 YRS BEFORE HE DIED BECAUSE THEY WERE NO LONGER FITTING PROPERLY.

MY DENTIST ALSO HAD HIS OWN LAB, ALTHOUGH I DID NOT NEED HIS SERVICES FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN REGULAR DENTAL WORK..AT THAT TIME.

NOT ONE OF YOU HAS EXAMINED ALL OF THE BOEING CONNECTIONS IN DUANE WEBER'S LIFE.

I was banned from your thread but never ever TRIED to post....all I did was read.

Not true. at the start of the site you also joined and posted. at that moment you were in a heated battle with Bruce (again) you were told you need to speak with Bruce be for consideration of being allowed on the forum.

Vicki contacted Mitchell and gave information to him to contact Bruce. that was his decision to use the information or not. I'm guessing you flew off the handle upsetting Mitchell, and spoiled the contact yourself.

Mitchell didn't have good things to say about you Jo. it appears to be another example where someone who actually seen Cooper disagree's with your suspect being Cooper. he seems to have the same views just about everyone else has when it comes to Duane being Cooper. I'll keep out the bad things he said.

Robert Blevins:

I wasn't with the thread the first couple times you were banned, but the last one was after a warning from Quade was given about labeling people and you continued to label Georger a "Homophobic". I believe you were banned for something else previous to Georger while I was on the thread, but don't recall the reason.
I remember the flow of discussion was greater both times. the same happened while Knoss was banned for periods of time. he also took up a lot of space.