19 19
quade

DB Cooper

I am probably the most boring person on New Years'. I don't go to the bar or have a party. Having a party makes you responsible if someone you invite sneaks off to go home while drunk and ends up killing someone on the road. At least that's the way it goes in Washington state. 'Social hosting' and all that.

Last time I went out on New Year's was in the previous century. I visited a local watering hole that had a live band and stuck to Diet 7-Up. On my way home, this guy coming at me in the other lane was weaving across BOTH lanes. I had to pull over to the shoulder and let him pass, and then he almost did a header into my front end anyway...:S So that was the last time I went out on New Year's.

A couple of years later, I got the bright idea to go outside and shoot off my .45 at midnight. So I went into the back yard and pointed the gun into the air. I looked over at my neighbor and HE was holding up a .38 and counting down the seconds. We both got so embarrassed when we saw each other that we put the guns away and went back into our respective homes.

My absolute BEST New Years was when I took a winter camping trip up above a small town called Wilkeson and drove as high up as I could until I got to a great overlook area. The Forest Service road was so crappy leading up there I had to place rocks in the back of the truck with the camping gear just to get sufficient traction. But it was worth it. You could see the fireworks going off below down in the Puyallup Valley all night, stretching from Tacoma to Seattle. Now that was good. :)
I will attach the condensed version of what we know on Kenny Christiansen for all Cooper fans. I took it down earlier, saying I didn't want it made public record, but later I thought about it and figured that was not fair. Besides, I posted it to my Facebook page anyway. It's the case against him in a six-page nutshell. The actual report going to the Seattle FBI runs nearly 70 pages. Any questions about it should be directed to adventurebooksofseattle at G whatever Mail dot com.

Happy New Year, everyone. :)

I have aol. old windows XP & cannot use chrome as a browers. I have othe PDF files saved I can read - so do not understand why I can't read this one.

NOT feeling very good at all. I hope u guys finally have some resolutions.
I regret some of you think so little of me. I have told the truths and I do not lie - white lies to save grace for others, but never anything like what I have been accused of here on the DZ.

I am sleeping 12 hours plus per day and trying to read the paper - well, I wake up with it all over the place.

Hardly have the energy to go to the grocery or down to the convenience store - very tired & tired of trying to get anyone to listen & to hear me.

No one really listening to me anymore. Today has been a VERY bad day.

I won't be around too much longer & loosing the ability to defend myself.

I SWEAR by all I HOLD dear I have tried to get people to under stande me & to show them what they need. THE FBI & certain individuals in the thread have attempted to create a negative opinion of me to the public.

They KNOW I have told the truths.

I don't know the details - but I do know Duane Weber was John C. Collins and he committed the crime in 1971. I know Duane knew Vickie's father regardless of what she thinks. Duane was involved in many things - during the yrs he just disappeared off the face of the earth.

I am going to get in the whirlpool & try to relax * I am so tired * in so much pain - emotionally & physically - I wish all of it would go down the drain with the water.

Not uncommon for me to get into the whirlpool at 4 AM to ease the pain so I can sleep....won't wake up until around 1 PM & then go out to get the paper and fall asleep after 2 cups of coffes and trying to work my puzzles. When I have Dr.'s appt or something that has to be done on the clock - I get thru those days...

I can't fight this battle any more - it has taken 18 yrs of my life away from me & I do not have much left.

Our government has secrets & some of you just want to be know it alls & some of you have not one bit of common sense or are GAME players. These yrs have been wasted - my life has been wasted.

I should have sold my home & have gone to WA and fought my battle right there in the face of the FBI in 2008 - now it is too late. The last 6 yrs has taken its toll.

The FBI knows they are with holding evidence - the old FBI covered it up - they didn't just cover it up they buried it...with the help of the US govenment or under the orders of the goverment.

I have one goal left. To put the hard copies of those negative into the eyes of the public.

Cooper had been buried just like the goverment has buried all of its other DIRTY secrets. I am ashamed to be an AMERICAN! I am ashamed of what this world has become & how the people have become.

Every time you turn on the TV it is more & more crime. Crime is all you read in the newspaper. There is NOTHING good in the world to look forward to anymore.

Nuts out there telling stories to get attention & making up stories for financial gain...NO ONE really wants the truth.

I understand the US Government does not want to admit a handful of renegades who were hand picked actually pull one off on the government or with the help of the governme - But it did happen!

HEll, it happens everyday now. Politics are dirty & the people in the world are self centered....like Blevins & Bruce they never one time followed up on anything I sent them. It is all about MONEY and recognition with both of them. NEITHER one cares about the truth or the real guys involved in Cooper.

Some of you just have time to kill time or because it is something that truely interests you. Others are just here to agitate & argue & play games.... they do not want the truth. Their theories and stories are what they want to live on.

So much FALSE information has been presented on this thread it is pathetic.

In the beginning the DZ was the place to be & the postings informative, but then came what I call hoares - those who work the information to make money or a name for themselves. They do not want the truth.

There are those who also came here to conceal the truths - note how new individuals would pop in when JO got too close...or someone came to the thread with some really good information...3 guys contacted me I believe where ligitimate - but they wanted no part of the thread and could not expose their real names.. All 3 are gone now. 2 of them are deceased and the 3rd one - I think he still lofts around - but what they knew would have changed their lives & they chose to sit out.

I am VERY exhausted and tired. TIME for SOMEONE to tell the truths. I viewed those ariels again and those ariels are NOT 1971 ariels or even 1979 ariels, because the shed is not there and the tributary that was there in 2001 is not there. Shows an elongated building where the house should have been. But there was NO building or other buildings that large in 2001 or in 1979.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

On a Cooper-related note, I understand perfectly that some of you are absolutely convinced that KC wasn't Cooper. And I'm okay with that. Try to understand what we are doing here, though. We're not trying to fit a round KC into the square peg of Cooper. We're trying to find out the truth about him, and the only way to do that is to present enough evidence to the FBI and the media to get them to help us find out for sure. We have a theory, yes. We have some witnesses and some evidence, yes. We think we might be right, yes.

Do we know for sure? No.

And if you want to see something sort of strange, check out the picture I attached. It's an ad for our newest release and somehow made it to my last post. Talk about Twilight Zone...:o

My brother has an account on my computer so when he comes to visit he is able to talk to his wife.

WELL, he could contact his wife and tried to see what was going on on the other thread. I told him he would not be able to get there because of the IP.

He got angry - He knows I do NO know his pass word & I do not go there. I have another account set up for my granddaughter. I do not know their pass word...

Lizzys bring her own now & somehow feeds off of one of the neigbors -/?????? She has developement problems so I guess the don't mind & they are seldom home....she can hack into anything...but they know when she visits about one time a yr. She knocked knock on their door & askes if it was ok. She particpates in gaming all over the world. WHY she brings her own machine - I still do not understand how she feeds off their communications system - our homes are only 20 ft apart . It is her business & I do not get into it.

The neighbor told me it was fine because by the time she is gaming in China they are asleep. She and they set it up nothing to do with me.

What my brother found with his laptop well he hit the ceiling.

He said you don't want to know what they are saying. I showed him the correspondences I provided to Vickie and he felt that I should NEVER have offered to help her at all.

I should KNOW when I try to help some one I am the ONE SCREWED.

He refused to let me see what you guys are saying. THIS much he told me....we ARE GETTING YOU to WA some way some how.....

It would have to be someone going by way of RV as I would not be able to do a flight - as sitting for more than a couple of hours is very painful for me...and my resistance is so low that to explose me to flues or colds is not safe.

ANY one in the AL. FL. GA or LA area have a RV and want to make a long trip to WA! I need a ride.

He wants the pictures I have from JEFFERSON & the corrective ones being done - to be front page in WA and across the US. He wants people to know the attacks on me that have been made. - His words didn't make sense - a mountain I could never scale & that the BASTARDS in WA are aware of this. "They are making my sister out to be some kind of NUT or liar - she is NOT! They are making her out to be a hoare and a user."
"NOT one of those bastards has been in this house to read the matierials or read the exchanges - yet they judge you".

I knew I had said NOTHING that should have offered VICKY - infact I provided her information I should have kept secret - but, that is how I am being treated by the XXXS house as he called it.

I didn't think of it that harsely, but was hurt I couldn't read the things being said.

I do know that individuals claiming certain knowledge do NOT have the correct information...I have the correct information right here...Those so called ariels are WRONG! They have been TAMPERED with...The closes arial was taken in 1960's and it is of poor quality.

The next ariels again look NOTHING like the ariels the guys are claiming were taken before and after the money find. Since the building is still there per residents I have kept in touch with - someone is altering information.

Where the hell did they get those ariels & who suppylied them? The researacher only found one of the archived maps - seems as the others have gone POOF! NO ONE is supposed to remove information from those rooms.

Who ever did MISSED one they thought was 2 old....or maybe filed in the wrong place.

He just went to bed pretty angry!
He is just a yr older than my oldest daughter. He was a change of life baby.

I need a cheap or free place in WA for about a month in the early fall...if I make it that long. Just a room with a bath (tub), coffee pot and microwave & FRige..

NO strong cleaners or deordorizors - I am highly allergice to colonges, perfumes, cleaners, soaps - room sprays - etc. Perferably a room in someone's home.

The pictures the fbi REFUSED to use & the conversations with the composite artist - are going to be scattered all over the media & the state of WA and OR and CA.

The Jefferson records will be made PUBLIC so everyone can see WHY the FBI missed Cooper. Hell, the FBI didn't even know his name...they were looking for JOHN COLLINS...not Duane L Weber..
He have verification of his connections to Air American and Gilliam - this will be made public.

We have verification of his relative connections in WA.

We have verification of the AWARE & CAT connections....started in CA before he was sent to WA & in WA. He was never in the prison ward or McNeil..he was part of a new program to retrain 1st time criminals...guess WHO headed this program up in the mid 40's? A good friend of the FAMILY!

THE FBI missed a hell of a lot! WHY?:o

One might think they were afraid they would hold some responsibility after all of these yrs....they should. but the man who made the mistakes aren't around anymore....it is a matter of present FBI conceding that old FBI missed the target.

The target wasn't meant to be found - this was not done for profit - just to see if it could actually be done! But the act in itself being a crime wasn't meant to be a crime - just letting them know how fallible the system was -& by hell if they didn't get caught up in the biggest man hunt in history...

They could never tell what they did!
At least it helped get the Cooper Vane placed - & the manufacture had been told this type of opening was an invitation to criminals. It was gnored by all who ever tested the equipment & why the testing was kept secret - but a couple involved in the testing - talked & so the BIG one was planned. The sucess of that jump - created copy cats & caused inidviduals to get harmed & even killed. They all lived with that for the rest of their lives.

None of them had ever murdered anyone in their life.

'WELL, he could contact his wife and tried to see what was going on on the other thread. I told him he would not be able to get there because of the IP....'

It's YOUR IP that has been banned by the alternate site on Cooper. Shutter pays for the site and mods it, but he really doesn't CONTROL it. That is done by others.

No worries. They don't believe in all voices being allowed to speak, which is basically un-American anyway, and are terrified of anything resembling the truth on the Cooper case. At least lately.

It is kind of how they are. :)

RobertMBlevins

I sent the attached document to the film production company considering doing the Kenny Christiansen story.

Not a surprise they liked it, and thought it was straightforward enough. I call it like I see it.

Since no one in Cooperland has disputed it, we might assume we know our jobs around here. :)

Blevins, I don't know what you have sent the FBI or Hollywood about Kenny Christiansen, and frankly don't care.

But your claim that "no one in Cooperland has disputed it", assuming you mean your claim that KC was Cooper, is an outright lie.

EVERYONE in Cooperland has disputed that claim! And there is no way on God's Green Earth that KC could have been Cooper!

You, and Jo Weber as well, believe that you can sell your delusions to anyone. But who knows, maybe you will get lucky and the sucker you are looking for will turn up in due time.

Robert99

skyjack71

He just went to bed pretty angry!
He is just a yr older than my oldest daughter. He was a change of life baby.

I need a cheap or free place in WA for about a month in the early fall...if I make it that long. Just a room with a bath (tub), coffee pot and microwave & FRige..

NO strong cleaners or deordorizors - I am highly allergice to colonges, perfumes, cleaners, soaps - room sprays - etc. Perferably a room in someone's home.

The pictures the fbi REFUSED to use & the conversations with the composite artist - are going to be scattered all over the media & the state of WA and OR and CA.

The Jefferson records will be made PUBLIC so everyone can see WHY the FBI missed Cooper. Hell, the FBI didn't even know his name...they were looking for JOHN COLLINS...not Duane L Weber..
He have verification of his connections to Air American and Gilliam - this will be made public.

We have verification of his relative connections in WA.

We have verification of the AWARE & CAT connections....started in CA before he was sent to WA & in WA. He was never in the prison ward or McNeil..he was part of a new program to retrain 1st time criminals...guess WHO headed this program up in the mid 40's? A good friend of the FAMILY!

THE FBI missed a hell of a lot! WHY?:o

One might think they were afraid they would hold some responsibility after all of these yrs....they should. but the man who made the mistakes aren't around anymore....it is a matter of present FBI conceding that old FBI missed the target.

The target wasn't meant to be found - this was not done for profit - just to see if it could actually be done! But the act in itself being a crime wasn't meant to be a crime - just letting them know how fallible the system was -& by hell if they didn't get caught up in the biggest man hunt in history...

They could never tell what they did!
At least it helped get the Cooper Vane placed - & the manufacture had been told this type of opening was an invitation to criminals. It was gnored by all who ever tested the equipment & why the testing was kept secret - but a couple involved in the testing - talked & so the BIG one was planned. The sucess of that jump - created copy cats & caused inidviduals to get harmed & even killed. They all lived with that for the rest of their lives.

None of them had ever murdered anyone in their life.

Jo, Just a few day ago you were claiming that you were in such bad health that you would be "gone", presumably meaning dead, by about March.

Now you are planning to practically move to WA later this year to get the goods on the FBI and everyone else who has wronged you by not believing the nonsense that you put out about Duane Weber.

Jo, Just keep your earlier promises.

It will be the best for the human race and the Cooper investigation but not necessarily for the Duane Weber story.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

'WELL, he could contact his wife and tried to see what was going on on the other thread. I told him he would not be able to get there because of the IP....'

It's YOUR IP that has been banned by the alternate site on Cooper. Shutter pays for the site and mods it, but he really doesn't CONTROL it. That is done by others.

No worries. They don't believe in all voices being allowed to speak, which is basically un-American anyway, and are terrified of anything resembling the truth on the Cooper case. At least lately.

It is kind of how they are. :)

Blevins, You have done your utmost to chase any number of people off this thread. And you have told outright lies about why some people have left this thread.

You have threatened to sue Bruce Smith if he included certain statements about KC in his book, even though you probably wouldn't have a legal status for such a lawsuit.

So your claims in the above post are just more of your baloney. And the your main objection about "the other site" is that you aren't able to control it.

It's kind of how you are.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I sent the attached document to the film production company considering doing the Kenny Christiansen story.

Not a surprise they liked it, and thought it was straightforward enough. I call it like I see it.

Since no one in Cooperland has disputed it, we might assume we know our jobs around here. :)

Sorry, Bobby, but your condensed report is crapola. I don't see any substantive proof that corroborates KC as DB.

Sure, you prove Bernie is a sleazeball, but so what?

Nevertheless, Hollywood might go for it. Or Bollywood? Turn it into a musical?

One line caught my eye: "no male crew members were allowed to go aft." WTF does that mean, and Where TF did you get that?

Could be a new marketing line for NWO/Delta - We Let Our Women Roam Free!

BruceSmith

***I sent the attached document to the film production company considering doing the Kenny Christiansen story.

Sorry, Bobby, but your condensed report is crapola. I don't see any substantive proof that corroborates KC as DB.

Sure, you prove Bernie is a sleazeball, but so what?

Nevertheless, Hollywood might go for it. Or Bollywood? Turn it into a musical?

One line caught my eye: "no male crew members were allowed to go aft." WTF does that mean, and Where TF did you get that?

Could be a new marketing line for NWO/Delta - We Let Our Women Roam Free!

It's not supposed to 'prove' KC was Cooper, Bruce. It's a condensed version of the basic evidence, and does NOT contain the actual witness testimony and other evidence of the main report. What do you want? It's only six pages. The full report is sixty-six pages in total. And you're lucky I even bothered to take the time to create it. It just lays out some of the case against him in a very general way. It's up to the FBI to determine whether the full report has any merit, and hopefully...for them to interview the witnesses, especially the ones from Geestman's family.

Flight crew? I thought you were a big Cooper expert. Cooper was never seen by Anderson, Scott, or Rataczak. You remember why. Because Cooper didn't want them back where he was. (They are like guys and stuff.) :)
No big deal, though. I expected the reaction you provided. Typical Cooperland stuff. For example, your opinion has to be slanted for sure. Why? Because if the FBI actually determined that KC was Cooper, you would have to rewrite your whole book. So your opinion is a bit suspect.

"...Flight crew? I thought you were a big Cooper expert. Cooper was never seen by Anderson, Scott, or Rataczak. You remember why. Because Cooper didn't want them back where he was. (They are like guys and stuff.) :)

Are you saying that Anderson, Scott or Rataczak may have been gay?

OMG. What will Jo say?

Blevins, You have done your utmost to chase any number of people off this thread. And you have told outright lies about why some people have left this thread.

You have threatened to sue Bruce Smith if he included certain statements about KC in his book, even though you probably wouldn't have a legal status for such a lawsuit.

So your claims in the above post are just more of your baloney. And the your main objection about "the other site" is that you aren't able to control it.

It's kind of how you are.

Robert99

I never told any lies. G's banning was as big a surprise to me as anyone else. Yes, I know why it happened. I just won't say so here at Dropzone. You want to know? Do as I said and drop me a line privately.

Never said I would sue Bruce Smith. First rule of torts is don't bother suing people without the resources to pay. I told Bruce I might make a complaint about his KC passage to his publisher, once he acquired one, that's all. Later, I decided I didn't care what he wrote. In fact, I told him the same thing recently in a private message. And I never 'chased' anyone off. That's ridiculous. Most of the time, I am a lot more polite to people than they are in return. The other banned person, Meyer...had his account deleted for unending personal attacks and when he told the mod to 'go ahead and ban him'. So they did.

As far as the other site, I don't care who controls what. I only objected to Galen Cook's baloney about receiving emails from my co-author Skipp Porteous where Cook alleged Porteous trashed me in those emails. Some of you actually believed that tripe. Then when Cook was asked by Shutter to either produce one of the emails or shut up, Cook was forced to shut up...because the emails never existed. Porteous and I get along fine. That should have been obvious. He owns half the rights to Blast and receives royalties. We've been working together for five years on the KC investigation. :)
EDIT: I just heard Donna Douglas, aka 'Elly May, has died at 82. Bummer.

I think she would have liked my Kenny Ballad, which is set to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies theme song.

The Ballad of K.P. Christiansen

Let me tell ya all a story ‘bout a man named Ken

Slavin' for the airline, hardly makin’ any bread

Then one day he was not around the crew

And into his mind popped a little thought or two…

Dollar bills…lots of them…no movie stars

Well the first thing you know Ken’s puttin’ up a dare

He’s tellin’ buddy Bernie ‘We can pull it off I SWEAR!

Just drop me off in Portland and I will say goodbye

And I won’t come back to see ya ‘till I’ve fooled the F.B.I!’

Northwest Airlines…pretty stews…bourbon and smokes

It wasn’t very long ‘till Ken got all the cash

A bunch of parachutes and now it’s time to dash

Then somewhere he finally took his cue,

Went jumpin' out the back and takin’ what was due…

Twenties, that is...lots of cash…no movie stars

(Faster)

Well now it’s time to say goodbye to Ken and all his kin

And they would like to thank Northwest for kindly givin’ in

You’re all invited to the Bon-ney Lake lo-cal-i-ty,

To have a heapin’ helpin’ of their hos-pi-tal-i-ty…

Bonney Lake, that is…sit a spell…take yer shoes off

Ya’ll come back now…hear?

*Parody lyrics copyright by Robert Blevins* ;)

Robert99

Jo, Just a few day ago you were claiming that you were in such bad health that you would be "gone", presumably meaning dead, by about March.

Now you are planning to practically move to WA later this year to get the goods on the FBI and everyone else who has wronged you by not believing the nonsense that you put out about Duane Weber.

Jo, Just keep your earlier promises.

It will be the best for the human race and the Cooper investigation but not necessarily for the Duane Weber story.

Robert99

I do not have a date stamped on my foot. I simply stated I won't be here in March - that was referring to the thread. Not my life expectacy.

I can no longer care for my home and need to sell it, but the repressed Market has hindered that & now another Re-po on one side. Obstacles and more obstacles. That was one I was NOT expecting. Devalues my home.

I am NOT well - that is a given, but so far they cannot give a specific diagnoses. Right now my life seems to revolve around Dr.'s appointments.

The rashes are unrelenting and I have lived with those for 10 yrs now, but they are worse & the fatigue is overwhelming...I have 2 more up-coming appts....the hemolotogist wants me back in his office & the cancer markers are up.
Other Blood tests have been bad for the last 3 yrs.

I have another appts for some biopsies - they do not know what they are looking for - but it is not good.

The fatigue level is really bad & posting is very difficult for me.

You are becoming like everyone else - you just want me to be dead, but I as long as I am alive and I have a voice I will do what I can do.

Being able to go to WA is just giving myself something to look forward to.

THANKS for the RUDE demeaning & derogatory words.

Hope someone treats you with the same respect you throw at me.

BruceSmith

"...Flight crew? I thought you were a big Cooper expert. Cooper was never seen by Anderson, Scott, or Rataczak. You remember why. Because Cooper didn't want them back where he was. (They are like guys and stuff.) :)

Are you saying that Anderson, Scott or Rataczak may have been gay?

OMG. What will Jo say?

You have a very sick mind! Why don't you tell the thread about your problem & why you cannot go back to where ever the incident or incidents occured?

Why I think you are capable of harming others! You never grew up - you just ran away from the problems....

Why I think you are capable of violent actions!

I think she would have liked my Kenny Ballad, which is set to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies theme song.

Is the attached the same Ellie (Elly) you are talking about? Did she used to sing and play a piano in Bars.

skyjack71

Is the attached the same Ellie (Elly) you are talking about? Did she used to sing and play a piano in Bars.

The actress Donna Douglas. She played Ellie May on The Beverly Hillbillies TV show. I heard once that the producers were reluctant at first to cast her in the part, since although she looked younger, she was about 32 when the show started. [:/]

Story HERE.

BruceSmith

"...Never said I would sue Bruce Smith...."

That does it. I gotta quit drinking.

I did. A long time ago. Maybe a couple at Ariel, but I know better. Why don't you come forward with the truth occasionally, and stop alienating the witnesses you interview. This is why I make much more progress than you do investigating Kenny...because I have empathy for witnesses, especially in sensitive situations...and don't go into interviews feeling they owe me something...and I GET RESULTS. You get shit, mostly. And then the door slammed in your face. I plug along, quietly. I don't make a big deal about it. I have patience with people, and I don't necessarily accept everything said or supposedly established as 'fact' in the Cooper case.

I wouldn't bother suing you, Bruce. You're not worth the trouble. I'm a bottom-line sort of guy, and my bottom line is results. You and your friends are just afraid I might be right after all, and if that turns out to be true, you would be served crow the size of the turkey Scrooge finally provided to the Cratchit family. :)You should remember that people often judge you on the people you identify yourself with.

You made your bed. Now you must lie in it. Not my problem.

RobertMBlevins

You should remember that people often judge you on the people you identify yourself with.

Blevins, At last you have spoken words of truth. And that is why you and Jo Weber are on my PM permanent block list. It is very difficult to get on that list, so both of you should consider it to be an accomplishment.

Robert99

Robert99

***You should remember that people often judge you on the people you identify yourself with.

Blevins, At last you have spoken words of truth. And that is why you and Jo Weber are on my PM permanent block list. It is very difficult to get on that list, so both of you should consider it to be an accomplishment.

Robert99

Oh, pulllleeze...are you kidding me or what? I couldn't care less about that. You haven't posted a single thing here in weeks even remotely Cooper-related except to talk trash about Weber, and then somehow incorporate my name into it every time. I don't remember attacking you personally here at Dropzone.

Meanwhile, you never quit. I am not Jo Weber, by the way. If you have issues with her, deal with HER. Stop linking my name to hers. It's bullshit. You, like a few other people I know, are simply pissed off and angry that the Seattle FBI has actually requested me to send along the KC report when it's ready...and that a film company is negotiating with us on the Christiansen story. Get over it.

Meanwhile, you give Bruce Smith bad advice, telling him it's a terrible idea for Adventure Books of Seattle to not assist him in releasing his book in paperback and for the Kindle...under his own accounts at LSI and Amazon...FOR FREE. A service I charge about $2,000 or more to do depending on the level of service provided. He would have been set up with LSI/Ingram worldwide, as well as Amazon. His savings in direct costs alone would have run us about $500, and we would have NO control over his book because the accounts would have been Bruce's totally. Good advice there.

Then...you don't even have the decency to offer some help to him of your own. This proves you only gave that advice because you don't like me personally. My editing service gets so many requests that I average three to four refusals for each one I accept. Many happy customers, I assure you.

Your arrogance is almost beyond belief sometimes. Why would I possibly want to message you about anything? I am proud to be on your Forbidden City list, thank you. :S

Robert 99 I save all emails sent to me and I to you - nothing bad at all.

You just do not like it because I know enough about you to know what side you are on - I pegged you a long long time ago....

When you pulled the NO HOUSE thing I knew you were not all you presented yourself to be.

Anything I have to say to you does not need to be private...I say it here in this thread.

So stop you BALONEY!

You have NOT presented an ariel with a date 1971 or 1979...remember I was in Wa in 1979 and 2001 and there is and was a house.

One of the Fazio's verified this in a conversation just a few wks ago. I have a friend who is sending pictures of the house....as it was in 2001.